Nikki Enslaved Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laying me on my side, my hands were bound to the leg of the bed and my ankles bound together.

"Good night toy," Fiona said.

"Good night mistress," I replied quietly. I didn't really sleep that night. I simply wasn't comfortable enough. I dozed occasionally, but that was about it. And when I needed to pee in the middle of the night, I made no attempt to do anything other than pee where I lay.

When Fiona awoke, she went straight to her cupboard and pulled out a leather whip. She got me back into a doggy position and then swung the whip against my butt.

Crack. I flinched, feeling the sting of the leather.

"I think after this you might truly understand my need for complete obedience," was the only thing that she said to me before the whip struck my back and arse again and again. No skin was broken, but it stung and I knew there would be plenty of red marks were I able to view myself in the mirror.

After a time I was left again and didn't move. When Fiona returned she had a chair. She put it in front of me and then left the room again. This time when she returned she had two bowls of cereal. She placed one on the ground before me and sat down in the chair with the other.

"Eat," was all that she said. I made to pick up the bowl with my hands but stopped when she added, "No hands." I lowered my face to the bowl and ate the cereal like a dog as she sat before me, naked eating her own breakfast. When I had eaten as much as I could from the bowl Isat back on my heels, waiting, the massive dildo still buried in my arse and sticking out between my feet. I was careful not to force it further. Fiona finished her breakfast and stood up, moving towards me.

She stood over me again, her pussy an inch from my mouth.

"Open your mouth Nikki," she said quite calmly. I hesitated. She grabbed my hair pulling it. It felt like she would rip it from my scalp. I opened my mouth. Fiona began to piss into my mouth. I let itfill, not swallowing and then my mouth overflowed and her piss ran down my neck and over my breasts. She seemed to pee forever and I wondered how much water she'd been drinking in preparation for this morning. It must have been a lot.

When she finished, she let go of my hair and I allowed the last of her piss to run from my mouth.

"See, now that's what a good toy does." She leaned down and kissed me, plunging her tongue into my piss soaked mouth, then licking my face. She untied the cords that bound me and finally the massive toy was removed from my anus.

"Get on the bed Nikki." I clambered up on the bed and lay on my back. Fiona moved up over the top of me, her breasts hanging beneath her and dragging across my flesh. I shivered when a nipple grazed across my smooth mound and then up over my stomach. She crushed them against my own tiny breasts and then kissed me, grinding herself against my thigh.

I returned the kiss passionately and let my hands venture to her sides and then to her arse cheeks, wondering if there was a line I shouldn't cross and what it was likely to be. But Fiona didn't seem to care now. She sat up over me and then shimmied forwards until she was pressing her pussy against my face. I ate her, using my tongue to lick and caress her clit, clamping my whole mouth against her and probing inside with my tongue. Fiona was grinding against me and it wasn't long until she came.

Then Fiona started to make her way back down my body again, this time kissing and sucking and biting with her lips, tongue and teeth as she traveled down my flesh. When she reached my pussy I thought I would instantly explode. The caress of her tongue on my clit caused me to buck in reaction.

I was so horny from the week of deprivation and randomness that I thought I would go off instantly. But Fiona was obviously well practiced and knew what she was doing. She teased me almost to the point of orgasm and then backed off, nibbling and kissing my inner thighs, or using her fingers to pull on my nipples. Then she would assault my pussy again until I was almost there. She pushed my knees up towards my chest and drove her tongue deep inside me then licked down to my anus and repeated her action there.

Finally she gave me release, taking my clit between her lips she pulled and sucked on it. I screamed when my orgasm tore through me, my legs shuddering and convulsing with the power of it. I felt myself squirt fluid as I came, the first time ever. Fiona lapped at my pussy, cleaning and loving it.

After I'd recovered, she dragged me to the shower where we cleaned up, touching and caressing. It was strange that this woman who was my mistress was suddenly being so sensitive with her touches. It was as though having broken me, the game was over.

Later that day I said goodbye to Fiona and left. I often wonder if I should go and visit her and who I might find tied up on the floor if I did.

One day I will.

12