Nikki Works with Charlize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,961 Followers

I felt her breasts crushed against my back as her hands stroked their way over my front, her palms rubbing my nipples gently before gliding down over my stomach. Her fingers briefly and only barely touched the top of my pubes and I shuddered.

I turned to face her, wanting to say something, needing to address what was happening, but no words came. Cheryl smiled kindly at me and then leaned in and kissed me. That sealed it for me. Her lips were soft and passionate and then her tongue was caressing my lips, seeking a way between them. I had no will to deny her and found myself pashing her furiously.

That was when Mum knocked on the door and reminded us that we were supposed to be in a rush and were we ready yet.

Needless to say, we finished up quickly in the shower and went out for the night. During the course of the dinner and stuff afterwards, we managed to sneak away a number of times and kiss.

And that was the first time that I kissed another girl," I concluded.

"That is such a wonderful story!" Charlize exclaimed. I was surprised to hear that her voice was a little husky and at second glance, noted that her cheeks were flushed too. Had it turned her on listening to me? I sure hoped so. "I suspect you have a gift for story-telling you related that so well. I might have to get you to tell me some more stories whilst you're working with me ... if it doesn't worry you too much."

"Um, well, I guess you pay me, so if that's how you'd like me to spend the time, I'll happily oblige as long as I'm comfortable," I said, feeling strangely excited by the prospect. After all, Charlize Theron had just told me that she thought I had a gift for story telling. I can't speak for her credentials as a judge, but the compliment certainly brought a flush to my face.

Charlize was called to the set then and set about getting into the basics of her costume. It was black, skin tight and hot, with two black straps that plunged from the neck across her chest and down between her breasts where it joined with the bit of the costume that connected the 'cups'. I stared as I watched her change into it. Obviously she thought nothing of changing before me. Part of being an actor, I figured. She'd probably worn a lot less in front of a lot more people.

She asked me to accompany her as she left the trailer.

I followed her and waited around the set, watching her as she filmed a couple of different scenes. She kept having to crouch down and run and stuff during the scenes and I found myself watching lustily as the black outfit hugged her curves. By the time that she was done I was about ready to rip it off her and have my way with her.

"If only that was possible," I laughed to myself, squeezing my thighs together, feeling my moist panties.

"How would you like to be in the movie?" Charlize asked me as she sat having her make-up touched up between sets.

"You're kidding, right?" I said to her.

"Of course not. There's a heap of extras needed in this next scene. Go and see that guy over there and tell him that I said to get you in a spot where you'll be seen."

"Really?"

"Yes!" she laughed at me. I started to move away and then looked back questioningly as doubt pervaded me. She grinned at me and made a shooing motion with her hands. I approached the guy that had been pointed out to me and outlined what Charlize had said. He glanced over at her and she nodded.

"No problems, then, come with me." He lead me to a the costuming people who looked me up and down and then told me that they'd need to change my top. I was handed one and pulled mine off before putting it on.

"You could have used the rooms," laughed one of the girls helping. I blushed.

"Oh well, its not like I was naked, I'm just used to doing this sort of thing at sport all the time I guess."

Now appropriately attired, I followed the first guy, who introduced himself as Gavin and he ran through what it was that I was to do. Essentially it was walk through a scene and not look at any of the cameras. Then I got to stand about with all the other extras and wait.

When the time came, I took my position, waited for the cue and then walked calmly across the set. I was surprised at how close Charlize came to me as she dashed across the set. After about five takes it was all done and I went back to change my top over before heading back to Charlize.

"There you go, now if you're lucky, that scene doesn't end up on the cutting room floor and you'll be on the big screen."

"Oh wow, thanks for that," I gushed, "I can't wait to tell everyone back home. At least now they'll be sure to go and see your movie." Charlize just laughed as we made our way back to her trailer.

Inside, she stripped out of the outfit again and I was treated to the sight of her breasts, sitting tantalizingly before me. How I wished I could reach out and touch them! But I remained professional.

The rest of the day passed uneventfully and I met up with Heather to go out for a drink again. We didn't last long at the bar. We had other needs and headed back to Heather's apartment where we collapsed on the bed in front of the TV. It was ignored as our lips sought each other and our hands began desperately dragging at our clothes, removing them, stripping ourselves until we lay naked beside each other hands caressing smooth bare skin.

As I stripped off her panties, I noted that her pubes were short and trim and most significantly, bright red.

"Oooh, what wonderful pubes!" I exclaimed as they were revealed to me. Heather giggled and blushed.

I pulled Heather over on top of me, feeling her pubes crushed against the bare skin of my naked mound her breasts against mine. We kissed before Heather began trailing kisses downwards, moving over my body, sliding lower, taking a nipple between her lips and sucking and pulling before attending to the second.'

Her tongue twirled around my navel before lightly tracing a path across my mound and down between my lips. I spread my legs and felt her touch run down one side of my pussy and then back up the other before sliding slowly and delicately between my lips. It moved up my slit and then circled my clit, sending spasms of pleasure through my body. I ran my hands through her fiery red hair and relaxed as I enjoyed the pleasure that was being exacted upon my body.

Heather had two fingers jammed in my pussy as her tongue flicked and rubbed my clit and it wasn't long until I was squirming upon the bed and moaning as I was brought beyond that tilting edge and fell into my orgasm.

"Time for me to taste you," I said to her as we slowly worked ourselves into a reversed position.

I trailed my fingers through the cropped patch of her red pubes and then parted her pale pink lips with my fingers to reveal the glistening moisture of her pleasure. I dipped my tongue into it to taste her, my heart skipping a little beat as she sighed with pleasure at the contact.

Then I set about delivering her the same pleasure that I had known, my tongue dancing over her pussy and clit until I focussed my attentions on making her cum. Finally I felt her body shake and pulled my head back to watch her pussy quiver and convulse as her orgasmic fluids ran from her pussy and down over her anus.

As we lay there cuddling, I told Heather about what Charlize had done and how I might end up being seen in a bit of the movie.

"Oh, wow, you're so lucky! I've been on this set since day one and haven't managed to get in a scene yet! Do you think you could pull a string for me?" I promised that I'd see what I could do. We spent the night together, sometimes sleeping, sometimes simply pleasuring each other.

The following day, back at work, I found myself smiling happily all day as I remembered the previous night.

"Well you're certainly in a good mood today," Charlize said to me later in the afternoon when we were alone in her trailer.

"I am, I had a wonderful night last night."

"Oh really? Did it involve that cute red head that I keep seeing you with?" Charlize asked me.

I laughed, "As a matter of fact, it did."

"Want to tell me about it?" Charlize asked, shocking me. I looked at her for a while, weighing up whether I should or not. I came to a decision.

"If you can do a favour for me?"

"Hmmm, better tell me what I need to do first."

"Heather, the red head, would like a chance to be an extra in a prime position like I was yesterday. Can you sort that for her?"

"Hmm, so its to be a bargain is it?" Charlize asked, sitting forwards on the edge of her seat, a grin on her face as she considered the offer. "I tell you what, I'll organise that, if you tell me about your night and do one other thing for me."

"What thing would that be?" I asked. Charlize hesitated. She glanced down at her hands and then looked back up at me.

"Kiss me."

"Oh! Really? You want me to kiss you?" Charlize nodded. "Why?"

"Because ever since I saw you kiss your friend, it's all I've been able to think about. It's driving me nuts. And I've decided that I want to know what its like to kiss another woman when its not an act for a movie." I sat looking at her. I knew I wanted to do this. How much of a betrayal of Heather would it be? I'd be doing it to get her something that she really wanted, but is that a price she'd offer if she was asked?

Iooked back at Charlize, sitting in her robe. She was leaning forwards with an almost school-girl look of anticipation about her. I could see the curve of the start of her breasts and decided that I had to find out more.

"Ok," I said quietly. Charlize leaned even further forwards as I started to tell her what we'd been up to last night. As I reached the point where Heather moved down to lick my pussy, Charlize leaned even further and I could now see her nipples. They were erect and gorgeous.

By the time that I'd finished, Charlize was sitting on her chair with one leg pulled up, obviously pushed against her pussy and my panties were soaked. As I got nearer and nearer the end, all I could think about was the fact that I was about to kiss he.

I finished regaling her with my tale and she sighed before dripping her foot to the floor and looking at me expectantly.

"Now kiss me," she said. I took in her face, the cropped dark hair, the perfection of her eyebrows, her nose, her lips, the tip of her tongue that was probing gently between them. I closed the distance between us and knelt on the floor before her chair. Her hands reached out and embraced me, pulling me to her and our lips met.

I wanted to enjoy the kiss, to have it spike me with its pleasure, but I was left dissatisfied. As it continued for a bit I realised what it was and pulled back.

"This isn't a movie kiss. You need to relax. KISS me. Don't think, just do it," I told Charlize. She looked surprised, but allowed me to take the lead. I moved my mouth close to hers and pressed my lips against hers, lips parted slightly. I darted my tongue out to touch her lips then slipped it between them finding the tip of her tongue and playing with it.

It started out a little stiff as the first one had, but then I felt her relax. Her mouth opened a little more, her tongue became more insistent and then we were really kissing. Now I felt excited. My body reacted as I'd become used to from the soft passionate kiss of another woman.

My hand instinctively reached out and caressed Charlize's breast. I gently cupped it through the fabric of her robe and squeezed. Charlize stiffened in response and I quickly dropped my hand away and broke the kiss.

I looked at Charlize, "sorry, I just, I got carried away/"

"Its ok, I'm glad that you enjoyed it that much."

"Did you?"

"I enjoyed it enough that I'd like to try it again?" Charlize said. It was odd to see her hesitant. She'd been my boss for over a week now and on the set and around her 'natural environment' she was smooth and confident. Now it was like she was a hesitant school girl who had just had her first pash.

"Um, I think I could live with that ," I said.

"And, um, feel free to er, touch me," she added, "If it feels right and its what you want." A thrill ran through my body. Charlize Theron had just given me permission to touch her. This was getting very, very interesting.

She leaned towards me and we kissed again. I was hesitant about touching her, but as the kiss lingered, decided that I needed to do it. I stroked her breast through her robe then held it, feeling its size. Not overly big, but certainly bigger than mine. I felt her hand tentatively touch my chest in response, barely touching me, grazing the fabric of my top, inflaming my nipple as her tongue probed my mouth more determinedly.

I pushed aside Charlize's robe and allowed my hand to slip inside, to cup her naked breast, squeezing and manipulating it. I so wanted to suck on it. I love the touch of another woman's smooth skin, especially on her breasts and pushed the robe back off of her shoulders so that she sat with both breasts exposed for me to touch. I placed a hand on each and broke the kiss, sitting back to gaze directly into Charlize's eyes as I fondled her.

"You have lovely breasts," I told her. She smiled a little coyly, seeming unsure of what to do. I leaned in and kissed her again, first on her lips, then on her earlobe, down to her neck, across her collar bone and then down across the skin of her upper chest above her breasts before gently laying a trail down between them. I sat back up and said to her, "I'm going to suck your nipple." I wanted to give her a chance to say no in case she wasn't sure how to stop me. She simply nodded, a non-commital yet benign smile upon her face. I lowered my mouth to her right nipple and sucked upon it, hearing pleasured gasp from Charlize.

I drew her nipple deep into my mouth and flicked it with the tip of my tongue> I was wondering how far this could go when there was a knock on the door to the trailer. I sat bolt upright quickly. Charlize pulled her robe back up over her shoulders, closing it. I moved to the other end of the trailer where I was usually accommodated during the day. Charlize stood to answer the knock that repeated.

"I hope you are as wet as I am," she said to me just before turning the handle on the door. I smiled, glowing. Charlize's face was flushed and my panties were soaked! I would have loved to have been able to run a finger along the crotch of her panties and feel the moisture of her pleasure that had seeped into the fabric. No such luck though as she was called to the set and I was left alone in the trailer.

The following day, after lunch, Heather and I were searching for somewhere to get together. We'd been teasing each other all morning and really wanted to fuck. I caught Charlize between takes and checked whether she'd mind if we took some time out in her trailer. She grinned at me and offered one condition.

"If I can watch," she said.

"Um, I don't think I can ask Heather that!" I replied, shocked at the suggestion.

"You don't have to. I'll be hidden. Just do what you normally do and I'll be a secret observer." I didn't know what to say. I didn't think that I should be doing this to Heather. If she found out it was likely that she'd hate me for life. But at the same time I was excited. After what had happened the day before, it filled me with a hope that I would get to do something like this with Charlize. I had never been the sort of person to crush on celebrities, but this first opportunity to much more than that had proven that maybe I was as susceptible as a large portion of the population.

"You'd better get her a plum extra position," I told her. She promised and was soon absent from the set as I led Heather back to the trailer, my panties already soaked in anticipation.

I led Heather inside Charlize's trailer, wondering where she might be. It wasn't as though there were that many places she could hide. Heather stood just inside the doorway, exclaiming how lucky I was to get to work in "Carlize Central" as she called it. She started quizzing me on whether I had seen Charlize in her underwear, or better yet, naked and when I admitted that I had, she made me tell her if it had made me wet or not. That conversation was certainly getting me wet! I again wondered if Charlize was actually in the trailer or not and how she was reacting to the conversation.

In an attempt to avert further embarrassing questions, I told Heather that we probably didn't have a lot of time and urged her to fuck me.

"Of course, just let me enjoy this for a sec, I never get to come near any of these celeb digs you know." She wandered to the drawers on one side of the trailer and started to open them. I asked her what she was doing and she told me that she was looking for some of Charlize's underwear.

"I want to know what she wears," she told me, grinning.

"Come on Heather, wouldn't you rather just have this?" I said t her, pulling my top off and starting to work on my jeans so that I could get naked for her.

"Of course I want you, but this could be a once in a lifetime opportunity for me to see Charlize Theron's underwear!

"Yeah, or you could just end up getting me fired!' I pleaded, now standing in only my panties, having quickly discarded my bra. Heather triumphantly held up a pair of sheer black panties that I knew that I'd seen Charlize in and she all but crowed in triumph as she checked them out.

I advanced on her and took them from her, putting them back in the drawer and closing it.

"Right, you've had your fun, now make me cum," I insisted, working on her clothing to disrobe her. Heather kissed me as my hands worked at her clothes and soon I was laying back on the couch, naked, the gorgeous Heather atop of me, her lips and tongue coursing over my body until she was between my legs. She licked and lapped and nipped and sucked until I could feel my juices running down my over my arse.

Sucking on my clit, she made me explode before telling me that it was her turn. We swapped positions and I ran my tongue up her inner thigh, then back down the other without touching her pussy. After I'd done this a couple fo times, Heather asked if I was ever going to get to the good bit.

"NOW, you're in a hurry," I laughed. I used my fingers to part her lips and applied my tongue directly to her clit, causing her to squeal. I circled that hot little clit over and over and over and then began rubbing my tongue back and forth over it until Heather was clamping her mouth over her arm to keep from crying out and bucking like an animal as she came.

When we were dressed, I shooed her out of the trailer. Telling her that yes, I think, Charlize would miss her underwear and that running around in them for a day was not an option I'd let her consider.

"Well thank you for protecting my underwear," laughed Charlize as she emerged from behind a curtain that divided a portion of the trailer from the rest. I nearly jumped out of my skin at the noise. I had convinced myself by this stage that the absence of noise and movement had meant that Charlize had decided not to watch after all.

I looked her over as she stepped closer to me. Her cheeks were flushed and her eyes were glinting. I was starting to surmise that she'd enjoyed what she'd seen.

"Thank you Nikki, that was wonderful. I can't believe how hot it was watching you two."

"Um, that's ok," I said, blushing. For some reason the thought that she might be watching was exciting, knowing was kind of strange though.

"Why don't you take the rest of the day off, I think you've earned that much," Charlize said, smiling. I thanked her and she stepped in close and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Her face seemed to radiate warmth and the brush of her lips on my cheek was like an electric imprint. She hadn't moved away and I leaned in towards her, this time aiming my lips for hers. She didn't move away and soon we were locked in a passionate kiss. I felt her hand on my breast and reciprocated, squeezing and moulding the firm flesh of her breast through her clothes. I daringly moved my other hand up and started to undo the buttons of the blouse that she was wearing.

nikki_2021
nikki_2021
11,961 Followers