All Comments on 'Nikki's Naked Weekend'

by Requiax

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bravo

what a lovely story

FASfanFASfanover 7 years ago
I quite agree with Anonymous!

This was a really delightful read. Thank you, and please have five stars for this sexy offering!

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Indeed, FASfan and Anonymous

Only two comments so far, but both very positive. I agree; I thought this was a cute story, very well written.

Interestingly to me, the author is male, writing first-person in female voice. The first page was, I thought, an especially well-described set of insecure feelings Nikki had about her body.

The situation she created for herself was nicely described (once the reader had suspended disbelief about the ability of somebody to completely eliminate every possible form of body covering from a residence) and Nikki's two unplanned exposures were also well done within the story.

All in all, a well-deserved five stars.

Lue

barejohn45barejohn45over 7 years ago
Nice Arousing Story

Good read with continuous nudity starting almost from the beginning, I was hoping Nikki and Ann would get together nude and possibly masturbate together or oral sex .

loveloverloveloverover 7 years ago
Sweet

Quiet, sensual, modest, and then she shifted into higher gear. I liked it and the mood you set with skillful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What an awesome story

What an awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Driving Story

Great Story, I read to my wife as we drove from Phoenix to Vegas. We laughed a lot and enjoyed Nikki's Weekend.

litfan10litfan10over 7 years ago
Great story - love Nikki

Requiax: I have to hand it to you - you made Nikki a sweet and adorable character. Absolutely love her. What an imaginative ride your story was. Thank you for writing this.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 7 years ago
Absolutely LOVE this story!

I really enjoyed it, but noticed one LITTLE thing I have always had in my head. Many people interchange the words "NUDE" and "NAKED". In many ways they are inter-changeable. HOWEVER, since the two and one-half years I spent in France, I have also realized that although they both mean "unclothed" - NAKED also means that someone INTENDS to be NAUGHTY!

ShyExposureShyExposureover 7 years ago
Pure Enjoyment

It started out as a girl who didn't like her body and I wanted to comfort her. But as she grew in confidence and trying it more I found myself cheering her on like some fan. Also, unlike other writers, you made sure to keep male appreciation for her nudity to lightly lewd. Not over-the-top-panting-after-her lewdness, but concise and flowing, truly what any woman truly wants. We want to be wanted, yes, but not overly strongly so. I have to say, this was one of my most favorite reads and so relatable to many women I think. Thank you for a wonderful experience!!!

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
Loved it

The title says it all. The best story I have found on Lit in a long time.

HoooRahhhhh

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

A wonderful story I hope it continues

jessica_tang_vonharperjessica_tang_vonharperover 7 years ago
Really enjoyed it

This story has a character Nikki who is easy to connect with, and a unique situation that leads to some wild experiences for her. It really captures that thrill of pushing past boundaries as Nikki transforms from shy to bold over a nude weekend. I really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
its so arousing

Humiliation in public is a great feel

lazy_readerlazy_readerover 7 years ago
Excellent story!

The best story I've read here for a while. A lot of fun!

I'm also happy to see someone learning the joys of nudity and also learning to like her own body.

Autotech108107Autotech108107about 7 years ago
Loved it

My favorite story on this site right now. Hope to see more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Reconnecting with nudist side

I love this story! Well written! I enjoy the main character feeling better about her body. I wish that Nikki and Anna had a sex scene when Anna visited and suddenly stripped naked to help Nikki feel less awkward. This story has inspired me to go naked around the house again and enjoy not having clothes on. I might even invite friends and family over to do the same!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent Story - Fun yet believable!

Really enjoyed this. Makes me wish I could do this... however... very few people accept men being naked like they do women. But it was really fun to read and think about.

Thanks for a very entertaining story.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89almost 7 years ago
Beautiful!

A beautiful story. Gentle, healing. It went exactly like I hoped it would and that made the story extremely satisfying. Thank you for such a beautiful addition to this site. <3

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OMG - You have no right to do that but do it again. Please.

The intro part - no big deal - that's me.

Locking the closet - you got my attention.

Closing the lock box - I started to drip.

Parents - I was shaking.

Anna on the balcony - I was in love.

Fire alarm - I was in full panic mode but dripping.

Having to evacuate - I came really hard. Hope I didn't wake the neighbors.

Tom's jacket - I was dripping and wanting more.

Handing Tom his shirt - I came again.

Taking the food back to Tom's naked - I shuddered and had another.

Sex with Tom - It was okay but I am already spent.

Going naked back to Tom's after the closet was unlocked - That was a good one.

I am going to sleep but feel free to do that again. I will find a way to be naked in public caused by someone or something else. Thanks. Night-night.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 6 years ago
WOW

Great story, Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I'm very impressed

That was a great story, and it was really, really, well written; you obviously have talent.

I'm going to have a look at your profile, and I won't be surprised at all if it tells me that you have an Eng. Lit. degree or some such, then I'll be reading any more stories you have posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Enjoined the story. Some words about Anna. Nudism is not common traditition in Russia. It's against ortodox and muslim rules. And you can get penalty for public nudity. I'm from Russia btw, and my wife and me like such lifestyle. We have some nudist beaches. But no one is official. We visit them on vacation. However, I prefer nude beaches abroad Russia, in Greece for example.

So, I think Anna is from Germany or Netherlands )

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Naked weekends are fun

Always enjoyed spending a weekend naked. However, I didn't lock my clothing away so I couldn't get to it. Great story, by the way, with Nikki sharing sex with Tom. Maybe they'll get together more often now. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very good read!!!

I was first introduced to your talented works of the My Nudist Daughter. I was rather surprised to see that most of your stories were dedicated to nudism. And what a good read this proved to be! I will be reading the rest of them! Cheers!

SexReader42SexReader42almost 4 years ago
Loved it

I'd love to read more as a big fan of ENF.

zooliciouszooliciousalmost 4 years ago

Huge fan of your work here. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Baby steps?

I really was expecting more of a tease at the start, with a slower build up to the full nudity. OTOH, the rest of the story proved out rather well!

swiftwingswiftwingalmost 4 years ago
I would've like it better if it had been a solo romp

I loved the beginning where it was focused on her solo adventure but I didn't like the forced nudity with the fire alarm and then it turning into a light romance.

I would've loved to have seen her just testing herself and slowing building up to exposing herself lightly in her apartment complex but oh well it's a great story for what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

This was a simple, but complicated story. Once upon a time I would not even let someone see my naked feet. Now I don't have any qualms. It 's an evolution, not as fast a Nikki's, but I understand

ex_riterex_riterabout 3 years ago

Loved it. Well done indeed.

Should you ever want to collaborate,I'd be on for that.

Ex-Riter (aka if_onle@shaw.ca)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved the story! Self-confidence is sexy!

Gym52Gym52over 2 years ago

EXCELLENT!.

Thank you for publishing this beautifully crafted and written work, you have taken what is a serious problem for many people both male and female, turned it a game, then put many of the most humiliating scenarios possible into the mix, ending with a woman who has gained her self-confidence enough to enjoy socialising with both sexes, without to much embarrassment, also having gained the confidence to go after the partner she desires.

inhalesdeeplyinhalesdeeplyabout 2 years ago

Great story. Well written and very exciting (it got me there). I love the idea of nakedness and exposure. . When she's in the right mood my wife will spend time in our garden naked allowing anyone wandering through the woods the chance to see her. We've put on a number of shows for passers by!

Please check out my stories. Please rate them but most importantly, make comments on them ! Please & thank you.

xiabxiababout 2 years ago

A well told story that flows him seamlessly from humiliation to sensuality. I look forward to reading other your other stories.

AlwaysNaked1954AlwaysNaked1954over 1 year ago

Nice read, interesting, refreshing, stimulating, what more could you ask for.

awesomes182awesomes182about 1 year ago

This was a fun read. I really enjoyed it. Especially when the fireman knocked on the door.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for the great story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

That was quite a good story. The fact that most of us don't expect much to happen if we were to stay indoors all weekend made Nikki's "interruptions" all that much stronger! The pacing was good and the first person to discover Nikki being nude all weekend was her neighbor Anna -- which eased Nikki's transition to being nude with another person.

Nikki's growing confidence, culminating with her tryst with Tom, was so satisfying to read. It probably seldom happens that way in real life, but this is fantasy, so what's the harm?

Thanks again for that story. I hope it was as much a pleasure to write as it was for us to read!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A great story, I really enjoyed it, especially the HEA ending

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

We live naked most of the time. Like you it felt awkward at first. Now we shed our clothes the moment we get home and don’t put any on until we leave. Stay naked!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you for a well-written story. It shows your hard work and your talent.

I agree with your premise. Some lies are so deeply embedded we think they're objective facts, not opinions nor something to be questioned. We don't question the fact of a chair, so why bother questioning "x"? Nikki had a rough few hours, but was able to break free of some lies.

rjhomerjhome4 months ago

Loved it - a young woman explores nudism, her sexuality and a few unplanned interruptions all the while finding she likes it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous