Nikki's Naked Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Requiax
Requiax
1,107 Followers

"I am sorry," Anna grinned again. "I was just not expecting to see you out here in the nude. I was curious."

"It's OK," I gasped. My normal voice seemed to be coming back now.

"So what are you doing?" Anna asked again.

I had no lie ready, all I could come out with was the truth - or a variation.

"Hiding from my family," I said. "They called round and let themselves in, I didn't want them to know I was home and see me."

Anna looked thoughtful for a minute. "Oh!" she said eventually. "Because you are naked!"

I nodded. "That's it."

"But," Anna said, "why not just put your clothes back on?"

"Well-" I began, then I stopped. I couldn't really tell Anna what I'd done, could I? Not without looking like a weird idiot. Well, more of a weird idiot than I currently looked for standing out on my balcony stark naked, telling my fully-clothed neighbour I was hiding from my family.

I tried to affect an air of nonchalance, as if what I was doing was the most usual thing in the world.

"Well," I said again, "I just didn't want to get dressed."

To my surprise, Anna laughed. "I know how this is," she said. "I am some times like this also, naked at home, and it is not nice to have to dress when you do not want to. But I do not get unexpected visitors so I do not worry so much."

I smiled back, surprised that Anna had been so relaxed at my explanation. She wished me a good day and returned to her own apartment, and I gratefully stepped back into mine. I closed the door behind me, deep in thought. Anna had just told me she had a habit of not always being clothed at home herself. I suppose I shouldn't have been surprised - like me she lives alone, and she is of course European - probably, I told myself, they are much more open-minded about nudity where she is from. Why shouldn't she walk around her own flat naked, just as I had been doing that day? It's a free country.

But, the thought lingered. Anna, basically, looks like a model. I've never been anything other than a heterosexual girl but I still find women beautiful, and the thought of slender, blonde, gorgeous Anna wandering around her apartment with nothing on gave me some very interesting feelings. I retired to my bedroom, my hand almost unconsciously finding its way between my legs, and soon I was masturbating again, laying on the bed, fingers stimulating my sex, until I reached another delightful climax (this time, in deference to Anna being home, I did at least try to mute some of the noise I made).

Spent and, I had to admit, once again relaxed and happy, I lay on my bed. A strange notion gripped me. It wasn't just learning that Anna had some nudist tendencies of her own that had excited me. Embarrassing though it had been at the time, and much as I had acted with suitable modesty, there had been something distinctly thrilling about being caught nude by a clothed person, and standing there in front of them naked (even covering myself) while they asked me about it. This was very unusual for me! I'd just a few hours ago been deeply uncomfortable even being naked on my own, and now I was getting worked up over having been naked in front of a clothed acquaintance, even if it was just for a few moments.

In some respects it was a troubling thought, and I tried to put it out of my mind.

The rest of my afternoon passed uneventfully. My decision to not wear any clothes for 48 hours required isolation, and so I had nothing to do but watch TV and movies, play videogames, and catch up on a few domestic jobs. I was again starting to regret how I'd enforced nudity on myself for so long - it would have been nice to throw some clothes on and get out for an hour or two, maybe meet some friends - and I knew now that I'd probably have no reservations about getting naked again when I returned home. I wasn't lonely - I was regularly texting people or chatting on social media, but they had no idea I was naked and I had to make a few excuses when the prospect of meeting up was raised. But being stuck at home was somewhat uninteresting, and I wasn't really relishing another whole day without leaving my flat tomorrow.

The day drew to an end - the thing my parents had dropped off turned out to be a lasagne, so I didn't even have to cook my dinner. I had the great idea to take a bath, spend a few hours luxuriating - but paused when I remembered I had locked all my towels away in the closet and I'd probably catch a cold sitting in my flat drip-drying. In the end though, I figured out a solution. I sank happily into a warm, bubbly bath for an hour, washing myself all over and making sure my legs, underarms and labia were silky-smooth. Then when I got out of the bath I sat on the rug on my bedroom floor and used my hairdryer to warm myself and dry off all over, before applying a generous amount of moisturiser.

Feeling like a goddess, I curled up on my bed to sleep. I'd locked away my bed covers and sheets along with all my clothes (to say that now sounds incredibly extreme, but at the time I had been trying to second guess myself and imagine what I would have tried to do to avoid going through with a naked weekend, and assumed I would probably wrap myself in sheets or blankets if I was only deprived of clothing), but I was warm and comfortable enough and I soon drifted off to sleep.

-

The noise that woke me was the most startling I had ever heard in my life.

Our building has a fire alarm system. It isn't something we hear often, but when it sounds, it does so in every flat and all the corridors and boy is it loud!

I woke with a start, eyes wide and confused. I have heard the alarm go off at night before but only maybe once or twice, and to hear it when you are sound asleep is very scary.

After a moment, as I realised what was happening, my sense of panic subsided. Usually, when the alarm sounds, it is because someone has been smoking near a sensor and nothing to worry about. Someone on the ground floor will go and reset the alarm unit and it will all go quiet. It's annoying, but that's all.

But as I sat there with my hands over my ears, the alarm simply went on and on. It didn't seem like anybody was going to be able to turn it off. Maybe it was simply that there was nobody in on the ground floor to do it? I could have gone down there myself but of course I had no clothes to wear so I wasn't going to be able to leave my flat. Surely someone would turn it off eventually though? I was starting to get worried.

I sat there for a while, the alarm sounding. Then, without warning, someone knocked loudly and urgently on my apartment door.

I froze, naked in my dark bedroom. What was going on? Hopefully they would go away!

But they didn't. They knocked again, then I heard a man's voice calling out.

"Hello? Is anyone in there? This is the fire brigade. Is anyone in this flat?"

I didn't know what to do! I could just sit tight and say nothing and they would almost certainly go away. But, if it was really the fire brigade, me pretending to not be home might mean I ended up in some sort of terrible danger.

But I couldn't answer my door naked, could I?

In the end, feeling a growing sense of embarrassment, I got out of bed and walked to the door. I put the security chain on and stood awkwardly in a position where, I hoped, the person on the other side wouldn't be able to see around the door, and unlocked and opened the door a crack.

"Hello?" I said awkwardly.

The man at my door was definitely a fireman, in full protective clothing and helmet. I'd always been led to believe that firemen were phenomenally handsome (as well as brave and strong) but this guy was fairly ordinary looking and probably approaching 40. He looked relieved as he saw my face in the doorway.

"Hello miss. I'm afraid there's a fire in the building on the third floor. We're working to get it under control but as a precaution we need to evacuate everyone from the upper floors, in case the fire spreads. I need you to make your way downstairs and outside as soon as you can."

Downstairs! Outside! I was stark naked, and I didn't have a stitch of clothing or anything approaching clothing to cover myself with. My heart stopped and my stomach sank. Of all the days for this to happen...

"Can't I stay here?" I asked, in a pleading voice. I wasn't going to tell him why, of course. I was embarrassed both by my nakedness but also the reason for it - that I'd put all clothing out of my reach because of my own silly insecurities - and I didn't want to have to get into a discussion about that with anyone.

"No miss, I'm afraid not. It's for your own safety - and ours. We don't want this to have to turn into a rescue operation.

"Please make your way downstairs," the fireman said again, and began to walk away down the corridor. He obviously had to check every apartment.

"No, wait!" I tried to call after him - but my voice wouldn't carry over the loudness of the alarm. "I don't have any clothes!" I squeaked in desperation - but he didn't hear.

I closed my door again. I tried to think. What could I do?

I could defy the fireman's instruction and stay in my flat - but what if the fire worsened? What if I ended up trapped here and had to be rescued? What if I got hurt, or even killed? I'd never been in a building that was on fire before, I didn't really know anything about fires - I wasn't about to convince myself everything would be okay, just so I could avoid having to go outside, when it might turn out to be the stupidest thing I had ever done.

I would have to go outside, just to be safe.

But that would mean being completely naked out in the parking area of my building, with probably a whole load of my neighbours and, of course, a number of firemen!

I looked desperately around my apartment for something to cover myself. I'd been so incredibly, foolishly thorough in trying to force myself into a weekend of constant nudity. Every towel and sheet and piece of cloth and of course every real item of clothing was all locked in my closet. I rattled the lock, but it was a surprisingly secure door, and although I thought that if I had time I could probably break it open, it would take more time than I potentially had - not to mention the damage to my flat (which would not stand me in good stead with my landlord). The time-locked box where I had stashed the key was similarly robust - it would take a lot of bashing or cutting to break it open, and I doubted there would be time for that either.

I briefly considered wrapping myself in tin-foil from the kitchen, the only thing approaching covering I could find - but it seemed like that would make very flimsy 'clothing' that I would probably tear off as I moved - and anyway, it's debatable whether I'd look stranger to my neghbours wrapped up like a Christmas turkey for the oven, or some sort of weird spacewoman, than I would if I just went out as I was. At least what I was 'wearing' now was acceptable sleep attire!

In the end, with a horrible sick feeling, I realised my only option was to walk outside completely naked. I would just have to act as if I had fled in panic while sleeping nude. Maybe someone would take pity on me enough to loan me something to cover myself with?

Gripping my key tightly in my hand (I had no intention of adding getting locked out to my list of woes) I gingerly opened my front door. The corridor outside was dim - part of the process with our fire alarm is that regular lighting goes out and emergency lighting, to help direct to exits, comes on. That was a small mercy - at least I wasn't exposing myself in bright and unforgiving light!

There was nobody on the corridor, so with a deep breath to try to bring some calm to my frantic nerves I stepped out into the corridor. My door closed itself behind me - I checked the key pressed into the palm of my hand again. Then, trying as best I could to cover my bare breasts and crotch with my hands (as I had done when Anna caught me on the balcony earlier) I set off towards the stairwell.

I was moving at a pace, but I wasn't running - much as I wanted to get out and to safety, it was hard for me to make myself dash full-pelt towards the outside knowing that it would mean a whole bunch of people seeing I was naked. But I couldn't linger either and I soon reached the stairwell. As I descended, I was no longer alone - other people from other flats were also going down the stairs both ahead of and behind me, and of course my nudity wasn't going to escape notice.

Nobody spoke to me though, and red-faced I fixed my eyes on the floor, trying my best to ignore people's stares and the looks on their faces. That nobody could see my nipples and my pubic hair (which were covered by a folded arm and a hand respectively) was little consolation - I was clearly naked, and couldn't hide that fact from anyone, and every other part of me, especially my butt, was bare to the world. I was already feeling humiliated and I hadn't made it outside yet.

I reached the ground floor and the main entrance to the building. The fireman who had knocked on my door was holding the main entrance open, ushering people through (and probably making sure the number of people leaving matched the number he had ascertained were in the building. When he saw me coming towards him blushing and in my birthday suit he smiled and raised an eyebrow - but I received no offer of anything to cover myself with as I ran past him, the bastard!

I ran through the door and out into the parking lot. If I had felt humiliated before on the stairs, it was nothing compared to bursting out of the building into the cold night air, lit by outside lights and the flashing blues of the fire engine, and just sort of standing there, completely naked, trying desperately to cover myself and preserve some modesty, while as one the assembled crowd of neighbours, firemen and other random local people and passers by who had come to see what was happening all turned to stare at me.

Everything became a blur as my head whirled and my eyes filled with tears. I felt so ridiculous, and I had nobody to blame but myself. It was my own silly, vain insecurities that had got me here. I'd been so filled with anxiety about my body that I'd concocted this crazy plan, so sure I would give in that I had made a situation for myself where being naked was the only thing I could be - all to try and make myself feel better about my body. My body, which I now realised, too late, wasn't the horrid lumpy thing I had in my head but was rather the same body as many women, soft and curvy in the right places, the right body for me, and something which no guy would ever complain about seeing intimately. But it was too late because instead of learning this and being able to enjoy my nudity in private with a lover, I had ended up naked in public in front of a crowd of people, all staring at me in shock, surprise, disbelief - and probably in some cases lust and desire.

I felt, to put it simply, a complete fool.

It felt like an age that I stood there, blinking, tearful and thoroughly embarrassed. Nobody, I realised, was rushing forward to give me anything to cover up with. Were they all enjoying my humiliation? Did they like seeing me naked? Or was it just that they had nothing to offer me?

Then, salvation!

"Nikki?"

I looked at the speaker. It was Tom, a guy who lived in one of the apartments a floor below mine. He was someone I knew well enough to talk to when I saw him and had even had coffee with him on a couple of occasions - a good-looking, dark-haired guy with hazel eyes and a kind smile. But he could have been Hannibal Lecter at that moment and I still would have been glad to see him, because he was holding out to me a big-warm looking coat.

"Put this on," he said. I didn't need to be told twice. I took the coat from him and gratefully slipped my arms into the sleeves. I realised in doing so that I uncovered the parts of myself I had until now been hiding with my arms and hands, treating the crowd to a second or two of an even better view of me, before I quickly fastened the zip at the front of the coat and finally, gratefully, covered up my nakedness.

After nearly 24 hours without clothes on, the fabric of the lining felt alien against by bare skin, but it was also a pleasant sensation, and I felt my nipples stiffen beneath the coat. But I didn't care, I was covered up again! I'm not a tall girl, and the coat (which was clearly Tom's and had been what he had been wearing along with a t-shirt and sweatpants when he'd left the building) covered me to just above my knees, with my hands disappearing into the sleeves. All but a faint residue of embarrassment melted away, and I immediately enfolded a surprised Tom in a hug.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed to my saviour - before awkwardly separating from him, as I regained some composure and realised he probably hadn't been expecting such a warm reaction.

"You're... welcome," he replied, a little taken aback. "Um, I know they were telling us we needed to leave quickly, but they do let us get dressed normally before coming outside?"

I blushed, again. Of course, I wasn't going to tell Tom why I'd had to run outside naked - to admit that I'd locked all my clothes and coverings away and wouldn't have access to the key for another 24 hours or more was going to make me sound like a crazy woman.

"I panicked," I lied. "The alarm was going off, they said there was a fire, I was scared. Just wanted to get out of there. I kind of forgot I wasn't wearing anything in bed and then it was too late..." I got tearful again, remembering the humiliation - but I think it helped show myself to Tom as someone who had acted out of genuine fear for her safety, rather than because I'm a silly moo who had deliberately deprived herself of clothes. His protective instincts moved, he put an arm around my shoulders and gave me an affectionate squeeze.

"It's ok," he said, "I think they're getting the fire under control. You're alright."

"Thanks for coming to my rescue," I repeated. "I don't think anyone else here was going to give me anything to cover up with."

"Probably liked what they saw," he replied - a little too quickly. An embarrassed expression crossed his face as he realised what he might have implied. "Er, not that I didn't, of course! That is... what I mean is..."

I laughed, though. His clumsily flirtatious manner made me feel more at ease, and for a moment helped me forget how humiliated I had been. "Relax," I told him, "it's okay. I understand, I'm grateful, and the only thing I am going to read into you offering me a coat is that you are more of a gentleman than anyone else here."

Privately though, my internal confidence did a skip and a jump. Tom had flattered me by suggesting that the assembled people here might have been glad to see me in the altogether, but more significantly, he had suggested that he, personally, had both noticed how I looked and liked it.

I stuck with Tom, chatting (and, yes, flirting) while the firemen fought the fire. Luckily, it turned out not to be serious (it ruined someone's kitchen and did some small damage to the neighbouring flat but it didn't spread further than that), and it was maybe an hour or so only before we were allowed back into the building. Much as I was enjoying Tom's company I was glad of this - beneath the coat I was still naked, and it wasn't a warm night. Standing barefoot and bare-legged on the slightly damp tarmac outside the building was not comfortable. All the same, I was a little disappointed - I hadn't spent much time with Tom for a while and it seemed a shame to be bringing our chat to an abrupt end.

It seemed as though Tom had the same feelings as we reached his floor. "It was bloody cold out there," he exclaimed (I felt some guilt at depriving him of his coat). "Shall I put the kettle on? You can run up and get some proper clothes on and how about we have a cup of tea at my place?"

Requiax
Requiax
1,107 Followers