Nikki's Naked Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Requiax
Requiax
1,110 Followers

I'm sure I was blushing now. I'm the sort of person who politely averts her eyes in communal changing rooms and feels embarrassed if a friend changes her top in front of me. To have a friend - not even a friend exactly, just someone I knew who was young like me and friendly - come into my home and then take off all her clothes - while I was myself already naked in front of her - was more than a little overwhelming.

I found my voice. "You... you don't have to be naked too, Anna."

She laughed. "I know. But is nice. As I say, I am often being naked with friends back home. English here are not so free, I think. Is nice to meet someone who does not feel that is important to be covered all the time."

She looked round the room. "Sorry!" she exclaimed. "I am making mess of your apartment." So saying, she got to her feet and began to fold and tidy the clothing she had just removed. I was wide-eyed again - let's just say she was very unselfconscious about what she was revealing, especially bending down to pick things up off the floor! I have to admit, I admired how relaxed and liberated Anna was. Her manner about the fact she was naked was exactly how I was coming to feel I should also be. I wasn't sure I was there yet, but maybe one day I could be?

Clothes tidied, Anna sat back down and sipped her coffee. "Lovely," she declared.

"So..." she said, "why is it again that you are not having any clothes to wear?"

I told Anna the story once again. This time I was able to laugh at myself, at the ridiculousness of what I'd been doing and how I had ended up in the situation I was now in.

"So you are not normally doing this?" Anna said. I realised then that I had maybe somehow given Anna the impression that this sort of 'nudist' lifestyle I was practising was something I did all the time. I wondered if maybe that's why she had come round and had almost immediately taken off her own clothes.

"No," I said, "in fact, before this weekend I couldn't bear to be naked even by myself, let alone sitting here with you like this."

"My goodness!" Anna exclaimed, "why not?"

"Well," I said, "I just hated my body. If it was uncovered I had to look at it, and looking at it made me unhappy about all the things it wasn't that I wished it was."

Anna looked at me, eyes full of sympathy. "But you are beautiful?" she said.

"I don't feel it a lot of the time," I replied sadly.

"Well, I would love to have your body," Anna said. I looked at her, slender and nude and glowing healthily. I found that hard to believe, but she continued. "I am so flat in the chest. I would love to have beautiful breasts like you have."

This was something of a revelation to me. I had spent so long hating my body and wishing I had the body of another woman, that it had never occurred to me that someone else would be envious of my body as well!

Anna and I sat and chatted for quite a while after that. Sitting and having coffee together naked was definitely very unusual, but I found that despite myself I was rather enjoying it. There was an openness to being nude with each other that made it feel as though we were old friends rather than two women who had until today only really been neighbours and casual acquaintances. And though Anna's sudden stripping off had caught me by surprise, I found I did appreciate the gesture, and it helped make me a little less self-conscious about my own nudity. That said, I was still very aware I was naked, and that in itself had a certain charm, returning some of the excitement I had felt the previous day at being seen naked by others. I still wasn't quite ready to give certain meaning to this or understand it, but I was becoming aware that, in certain circumstances, it was actually rather fun to have no clothes on and someone else's eyes on me.

Anna and I ended up having lunch together and she assisted me in the kitchen with preparing it - both of us nude, of course. After lunch, she did have to leave, but before she donned her clothes it was my turn to surprise her, as I gave her a big, nude hug, which she happily reciprocated. Feeling her warmth and bare skin against my own was lovely, and we parted closer than ever, with a promise to make hanging out, and hanging out without clothes, a regular occurrence in future.

After Anna had dressed and left, I was alone again. It was early afternoon, and I was down to maybe the last 12 hours or so of my naked experiment. All the same, I reasoned, that was still 12 hours when anything could happen and I still wasn't really prepared for how I would manage circumstances which required me to have some clothes to hand. I didn't feel like getting dressed, I was enjoying being naked, but it would be nice to have access to clothes in case I needed them.

I decided to dedicate some time to fixing this problem. First I examined the time-locked box, but I couldn't see any way of getting around that easily. So I then turned my attention to the closet. Using a few improvised tools, I sat cross-legged in front of the door and tried various methods of picking the lock. It wasn't a complicated lock, and with the right tools and a bit of knowledge I probably would have managed to get it open eventually - unfortunately, I had neither, I'd never picked a lock before and I was limited to what I could find in my kitchen drawers. After a number of educational but fruitless events, I gave up and spent an hour or two reading instead.

It was supper time now - and an idea which I'd had for a while began to take hold on me and refuse to go away.

Anna and I had talked about quite a few things that morning but one of the things that had come up for discussion was Tom, and the definite spark between us. Anna, being the sort of woman who is confident enough to talk her way into a neighbour's flat and then take off all her clothes, had given me some choice advice along the lines of not being afraid to be more forward with him, and I was beginning to come around to that idea myself.

I had Tom's number, so I texted him, asking if I could borrow something to wear. I didn't actually want to get dressed, but I felt I needed a pretext to talk to him.

He was slow to text back, but keen when he did.

'Sure' he replied. 'You gave me back the t-shirt so shall I bring some things up to you?'

'No,' I answered. 'I'll come down.'

Well, that was definitely sending Tom some sort of signal. I'd told him that I was going to come to his flat and, unless he'd forgotten from last night, he would know that would mean I was going to arrive without a stitch on. I wondered what it must be like for him to now be expecting a visit from a naked girl?

I went to the fridge and took out the dish of lasagne my parents had left the day before. There was still a lot left, mum always makes loads of food. I gathered up the lasagne and my flat keys and left the flat.

It was surprisingly cold out in the corridor to be walking around with no clothes on. I felt more than a little nervous as I headed to the stairs. This was, after all, the public part of the building and I could easily run into another neighbour, or a visitor, going to or from one of the other flats. I'd have even less ability to explain my nakedness now, than I had last night - at least then during the evacuation things had been panicky, but now everything was normal - and the only excuse I could give for walking around naked was that I wanted to.

I descended the stairs and walked the little way to Tom's door. I knocked and stood nervously, naked and holding a covered over dish of lasagne, until the door opened.

Tom's face went through a number of expressions when he saw me. He'd obviously been expecting me to arrive nude, and had probably been practising a casual, nonchalant expression which would say "oh, naked women come here all the time, this is absolutely not a big deal to me." But as it was, when saw I was all on display with none of the modest covering up I had, he had difficulty concealing both his surprise, and his delight.

"Nikki, hi!" he said, inviting me inside. I gratefully stepped into his flat, which like mine was warm and cosy. Lingering in the corridor getting cold and risking being seen would not have been good.

"I've laid out some clothes you might be able to wear in the bedroom," Tom said. "You didn't say what you needed but hopefully there will be something there that's okay."

"Thanks Tom," I said, "I really appreciate it. Only..." I had butterflies in my stomach now, but I was determined to continue, "I don't actually think I need to be getting dressed right away. If you don't mind, of course?" The look on his face said he really didn't. "I wanted to say how grateful I was for you looking after me last night and, well, my mum made lasagne and I've got a lot left so I was thinking maybe you and I could have dinner together tonight?"

Tom looked like Christmas had come early. "You and I?" he said. I nodded. "Dinner? With you, um, naked?"

I nodded again. "Well, you've seen everything already! And besides, I'm really starting to like having no clothes on. It's becoming very comfortable for me."

I smiled then, and Tom smiled back. "Sure," he said, "it would be an absolute pleasure to have dinner with a beautiful naked woman who has brought me lasagne."

I grinned at that and we headed to the kitchen.

It didn't take long to heat up the lasagne and we sat down to eat. Tom didn't have any wine but he had a few beers in the fridge and I was happy to drink one with him. In deference to my nudity (or maybe to make things more 'date-like'?) he'd dimmed the lights in the dining area, but it was still bright enough that I had everything on display. I made no moves to cover myself this time, and although it was definitely a strange sensation, I was happy. Tom couldn't take his eyes off my body, and in truth that excited me tremendously.

We ate and chatted and, whether a result of our growing closeness or my naked state, the conversation gradually turned a little more intimate. I stopped short of inviting him to bed explicitly, but I think Tom was left in no doubt as to what I wanted, and what I thought he wanted as well.

Sure enough, after dinner I offered to help Tom clear and clean, and as I stood at the kitchen counter I felt Tom step up behind me and, pressing close to my naked back, he gently kissed the side of my neck.

A shiver of pleasure ran through me at his warmth and his touch. I reciprocated, leaning back into him, and he kissed me again, reaching up to cup my bare breasts in his warm hands.

I turned to face him, looking up at him with a big smile on my face. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we kissed, open mouthed, tongues exploring, for quite a long time.

Our hands were busy, too - Tom sensuously stroking my bare back and the curves of my butt. I brought my own hands down and as I brushed the front of his jeans I felt the solid, round stiffness of his prick, erect and straining against the fabric.

Wordless mutual agreement led us to the bedroom, and to the bed, where I lay down. Tom pulled off his t-shirt, revealing a muscular, lightly hairy chest, and dressed only in his jeans joined me on top of the covers. His kisses again covered my neck and then moved down, his lips brushing my collar bone before he came to my breasts and took first one, then the other nipple in his mouth. I gasped at the sensation, my areolas puckering and stiffening in pleasure. I pulled him up and on top of me and kissed him hungrily, my hand again finding the front of his jeans and that pulsing stiffness within.

I was taking Anna's advice and I wasn't being coy. I fumbled open the button of his jeans and drew down his fly and reached inside. I breathed sharply - Tom hadn't been wearing any underwear, just his jeans, and now my hand wrapped softly around his unrestrained and rock hard prick.

Tom pulled back, and slipped off his jeans. It was my turn now to look surprised - Tom was hung! Not like some cartoonish, over-huge porn star, but definitely among the biggest I have encountered in my own life.

He saw me looking, and grinned. Clearly he didn't have any confidence issues about his own body - but now, here in his bedroom, nor did I. I arched my back, pushing out my breasts, and beckoned to him. He came to me without hesitation, nude now as I was, and very much ready.

I put a hand between my own legs, feeling wetness with my fingertips. Tom, aroused by the gesture, placed his hands on my knees and spread my legs. Gently, perhaps aware from experience of how some girls had difficulty with his size, he entered me - but I was ready, and eager to take him.

And then, we fucked. Fluidly, naturally, he worshipped my body with his own, responding to my own moans and sighs, touching and caressing me, and showing appreciation to my own touching of him. First with me on top, riding him, then a shift in position and he was behind me, hands on my hips as he came closer to the edge. I was near to cumming myself, and thought that was it, but suddenly Tom shifted position again, flipping me over. I lay back on the bed and he entered me again, fucking me hard now, his cock finding my spot, bringing me to a loud and breathless climax. He came himself, then, pulling out at the last possible moment, arching his back as thick cum squirted from the end of his manhood, over my breasts and belly. I giggled, dazed and seeing stars from my own orgasm, but he wasn't done then and he slid two fingers inside me, stimulating me with his other hand until he brought me back, to cum again, longer and more sustained this time, until I had to push his hand away from me, unable to take any more.

Spent and satisfied we curled up on his bed (once I had cleaned up) and dozed happily. A few hours later we awoke and, kissing passionately, we resumed again. Wearing a condom this time he came inside of me, holding me close, and continuing beyond his own climax until I achieved my own. Then, sleep again.

I awoke at something like 4 in the morning, wrapped in Tom's duvet, his scent and mine still heavy in the air. I climbed out of bed, quietly so as not to wake him, and walked out of the bedroom.

Still naked, I opened the door of his flat and stepped into the corridor. I headed back to my own flat, unlocking the door, and walked to the kitchen counter. I picked up the time-lock box. The lid was loose and swung open as I lifted it - the time had finally expired. I withdrew the key I'd concealed there and went to my closet. I unlocked the door and opened it. There, inside, were all my clothes, just as I had left them - everything I needed, everything I could have used to cover myself with over the weekend, especially at those times when I had really been in trouble.

I paused a moment, ran my hand over some of the fabrics. I looked down at myself, at my bare skin, my naked body, and smiled.

Then I closed the closet door (this time without locking it), walked back out of my flat, and back downstairs to Tom's.

Well, we had a few hours yet before I had to get dressed for work. I was going to make the most of them!

Requiax
Requiax
1,110 Followers