Nirvana! My Hot MILF Likes Pussy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half an hour later, I was on top of Catherine with her body wrapped around me after she had me close my eyes and licked me to hardness, having me dream that it was Cynthia sucking my cock. Then she said "Now that you're big and hard and nice and wet, pretend I am Cynthia, make me cum and then give me your load." I did. Deep into her pussy.

We fell asleep only to have her wake me while she was sitting between my legs, sucking my cock, telling me that "If you are a really good husband, I will have two tongues licking you, and how would that feel? Or Jack, would you prefer one tongue on your cock while another was licking your tight balls and asshole? Who would you like to have join us? Will it be Kim? Or Cynthia? Or maybe young hot Kayla?"

Catherine climbed up on me and rode me to her orgasm, really wetting the sheets in the process. She came hard, and she started shaking again, so I held her and we ended up sleeping on the sofa in the living room, under a blanket, avoiding the wet spot. All this talk was having an impact on both of us.

The next morning I woke up to Catherine rubbing my chest, telling me "Close your eyes Jack and imagine eating my pussy while I ride your face with your hands on my breasts and you are teasing my nipples all the while Lorraine is licking your balls and sucking your cock, then climbing on board your big hard wet dick. She groans as she struggles to fit all of it into her very tight pussy. Lorraine and I will make out, our nipples rubbing on each other and you get to come in Lorraine's heavenly tight pussy."

With that image in my mind, I slipped into Catherine and took her doggy, coming very deep again and collapsing on her back.

There was nothing left in my balls to spurt.

We showered outdoors and we both vowed we would exercise in the afternoon.

Catherine and I stood naked in the morning sun under the shower. She said to me "Jack, I will honor you as my husband and will do anything you ask me to as your wife. You're the boss of the family. But on this sex thing, it has to be my way. Do you understand that? I want to be the best wife I can and I need to know that you're faithful to me, always. If you will do this for me, you won't find a better woman on the planet to be your wife, and the mother of your children."

She started to cry. I held her and then when the tears stopped, I kissed her deeply and said to her "Its understood and agreed to. No debate and no begging on my part to fuck little Stephanie from Morton's Steakhouse." Catherine laughed and punched me playfully and kissed me back.

We left the house at 8am, dressed for the summer heat of Los Angeles, headed to the storage unit where my wife's papers and things were stored. I remembered that my wife had notes on each student and I wanted to share with Catherine what my wife wrote about Marie and Natalie.

Monica (the Maid) and I had organized things well and we found the two boxes quickly. We put them in the car and headed home where Kim was going to meet us for breakfast. Catherine and Kim had the day planned out to pick out the million things you need when you move into an unfurnished house.

I texted Kayla and asked her if she was interested in meeting my fiancé Catherine.

She replied immediately with: Which hotel and what time?

I answered: Are you working tonight?

Kayla texted: I'm off at 7 can I join you for dinner? And we'll see how it goes?

Me: That will work. Meet us at Flemings next to the Hilton. Our reservation is at 8. Looking forward to seeing you again.

I texted Catherine with a short message: Kayla will meet us tonight at Flemings about 8:00pm for dinner.

I changed my clothes and went to the dealership where the Assistant GM was in charge for a couple of days. I introduced him to Cynthia (the CFO), who I had brought in to review the financials. We got her situated and my instructions were that "She gets whatever information she needs."

I caught up with the newspapers and about an hour later, my recruiter showed up and we sat down in a conference room and started looking at resumes for sales people.

We started setting up interviews for Monday afternoon and evening, when car salespeople are usually off of work.

Our interviews for a new service manager started right after lunch. I had sandwiches brought in.

++++

By the time I got home it was close to 6pm.

Catherine did her laps in my pool and I worked out in my small home gym.

Like I said, it didn't take Catherine much time to get ready.

Catherine left her panties at home.

We each packed a small bag for one night at the hotel.

Catherine was both nervous and excited at the prospect of meeting Kayla.

On the drive she told me all about her day, buying this and ordering that with Kim. I know she spent a fortune but its only money. I didn't care I just wanted a happy wife.

Catherine confessed to me that she had kissed girls before, but I didn't push it.

The restaurant was quiet for a Sunday night and we got a nice booth in the back that was somewhat private.

Kayla arrived all dressed up for our dinner and could not have been more warm or pleasant to Catherine.

Kayla's hair was up, she had makeup on, and had on a little black dress with high heels, accenting her terrific ass and legs.

I saw some bounce in her chest, so I wasn't sure if she was wearing a bra.

I might have had a lot to drink that night with Eva and I thought that Kayla had a great body, but I picked up that her breasts were bigger. I hoped it would work out that I could check it out personally.

Kayla was, in fact, charming, polite, and humorous and within seconds the two ladies hit it off.

I could tell from just watching their eyes and body language they were attracted to one another.

They both reached across the table to touch hands. Often.

I had Catherine on my right and Kayla on my left, and they both had their hands on my thighs.

Kayla scratched the inside of my thigh with her manicured nails.

Catherine was so close to me her large left breast was pressed against my right arm.

I could feel her prominent nipple and firm breast.

From time to time Catherine kissed me on the cheek, marking me as her territory.

Kayla, almost from the get go, was licking her lips, perhaps unconsciously.

But I noticed and so did Catherine.

We exchanged looks.

I had a very hard cock under the table.

The champagne flowed and there was never a lull in the conversation.

Lots of laughs and fun stories.

The first bottle was all about getting to know one another and I was an active participant.

When the bottle was finished, Kayla left for the ladies room, Catherine turned to me and said "Kiss me."

I smiled and did as I was told and Catherine said "She's lovely Jack, beautiful, funny, just what I need tonight plus your big cock."

She pulled my hand to her leg above her thigh high where I found a very moist and bare pussy.

Catherine laughed and said "I told you I was going to buy more tiny black silk panties I wasn't going to wear! I've been imaging her tongue on my pussy. She has a great body, doesn't she?"

A question I did not answer - there was nothing but trouble in doing so.

Catherine asked me in front of Kayla if I could create a new bathing suit for Kayla. And work out a royalty deal.

I nodded and sent an email to myself to get Kayla to Las Vegas soon.

The second bottle we got into things a bit more but the tongues loosened and the conversation turned risqué.

Kayla and Catherine discussed the pros and cons of various sexual positions.

As we started on our third bottle of champagne Catherine asked Kayla about our night together.

Kayla essentially gave a (no pun intended) blow by blow account of the night and Catherine had wide eyes and a huge smile as the tale unfolded.

Catherine had her left hand on my thigh and as the lurid details emerged between sips of champagne and giggles, Catherine's left hand ended up right on top of my erection.

Kayla played up my male prowess, talking in a low voice but sharing all the intimate details of the night, saving up for the grand finale that I came in Kayla's ass twice and also fucked Eva in the ass.

As the story unfolded, Catherine absent mindedly started stroking my cock through my slacks.

While Catherine stroked me she frequently looked over at me in what I hope was admiration for my staying power and my ability to satisfy two women all night long.

Kayla enjoyed sharing about how much time she spent between Eva's spread thighs that night.

As she spoke she was licking her lips, something Catherine zoomed in on.

Catherine and I exchanged glances and she winked, knowing she had Kayla on the line, now she had to reel her in.

Catherine interrupted Kayla only one time, to get clarification if she thought Eva was an anal virgin before I poked her.

Kayla had a gleam in her eye and said "Jack was very gentle with her but when he was ready he took her ass completely and I helped out, making sure she came. That made it better for her."

Catherine asked Kayla to explain and she said "Jack wanted to come in all three of Eva's holes that night and he did. Eva wanted to please Jack and I wanted Eva to enjoy having Jack's big cock up her ass so I helped out by making sure Eva came. I used my fingers and my tongue. She went nuts."

I listened with interest and realized that Kayla left out any mention of Eva eating her pussy.

I had forced the issue with Eva, pushing her boundaries to return the oral favors that Kayla had given her. I believed that Eva enjoyed the experience to the point where she was, without me having to ask, welcoming the opportunity to taste more pussy. Remember her text: I'll eat pussy for you Jack!

I had just been with Eva less than a week before and we were going to be in Las Vegas later in the month. I had in mind Eva dining at the Y on those trips. Maybe Catherine's Y?

Or Dana? Sonia? Or Marie? Carmen? Kim? Or Kayla again?

Catherine asked me if I had a good time with Kayla and Eva, and when she asked me that she stopped stroking and gently squeezed me through my slacks. Which was good because I was ready to blow a load under the table.

I replied that I did have a very good time but I felt it was better to give than receive, which is why I made sure that Eva and Kayla came more times than I did that night.

Kayla took a sip of bubbly and then asked Catherine point blank, "Are you shaved?"

Catherine smiled a huge smile because she knew with that question Kayla was going to be eating her and said "Jack shaves me almost daily and I love it."

Kayla looked at Catherine and asked "Would it be okay if Jack shaved me too?"

Catherine said, "Jack would love to shave you but you need to see what kind of barber he is first." Meaning, eat me first.

Kayla replied "I'd love for that to happen."

With a gleam in her eye, Catherine said "I think we can make that happen for you tonight if you like."

Kayla nodded and smiled as she emptied her flute of champagne.

They headed off to the restroom and when they returned their faces were flushed.

Hard nipples were poking out of their dresses.

I surmised they had been kissing. No smeared lipstick as evidence but maybe some fondling took place.

The two ladies left the restaurant holding hands.

In the elevator I kissed Catherine and then Kayla and they kissed each other. Tongue.

With flushed faces, and now slightly messed lipstick, the girls held hands again walking down the hall to the suite.

++++

I had no idea my blushing bride to be was such a glutton for having her pussy eaten by another woman.

The evening before, Catherine had told me that a woman eating her out was the warm up act to a severe fucking by me, but this session didn't go that way. It went better.

Within just a couple of minutes of arriving in the suite Kayla was between Catherine's spread legs, teasing, kissing, fingering, licking, caressing a now very moist heated pussy. It was if Kayla was starving and Catherine's pussy was a free meal. And Catherine had her hands on Kayla's head, holding her to her steaming crotch.

Catherine still had her dress on, pulled up past her waist and her thigh highs provided a target for Kayla's focus and attention.

Kayla was a very experienced pussy eater and in mere moments, had Catherine coming.

When they entered the suite, Kayla asked Catherine to unzip her. The dress fell to the floor and the only thing Kayla had on were a very tiny pair of black thong underwear. Kayla took off her shoes, her large breasts swaying and her puffy pink nipples caught my eye.

Kayla took Catherine by the hand to the bedroom. Kayla pulled down the cover and the top sheet and had Catherine sit on the edge of the bed. They kissed, Kayla standing between Catherine's legs.

Kayla smiled and said in a low, conspiring voice "You're going to like this."

She took off Catherine's shoes and pushed Catherine's black dress up her thighs and Kayla began rubbing the soft skin above Catherine's thigh highs.

I knew from experience that Catherine couldn't resist being touched in her inner thighs. It was the gateway to her pussy. The keys to the kingdom.

Catherine groaned as the soft but insistent touches turned to licks and kisses.

Catherine stopped Kayla and scooted towards the head of the bed, pulling her black dress over her waist to allow unfettered access to her hairless and wet pussy.

Catherine spread her legs and smiled at Kayla, who slowly crawled on to the bed and ended up between the tanned thighs of her latest female lover.

Kayla feasted on my fiancé' pussy. Catherine came the first time very quickly and Kayla stayed on task, bringing Catherine to a second orgasm not long after.

Kayla kept her head and hands between Catherine's thighs. She avoided for the time being Catherine's now too sensitive clitoris choosing instead to kiss and lick and caress the junction of the thighs and torso. But as Catherine recovered Kayla's tongue returned to Catherine's wet lower lips.

Catherine watched me the entire time except for during her climaxes. She saw the bulge grow in my pants. It was so hard it was getting uncomfortable.

After her second orgasm she pulled Kayla up and they kissed deeply. They exchanged bodily fluids generously.

Catherine smiled at Kayla and said "Jack is going to scratch your itch for you honey."

Catherine nodded at me, giving me permission to undress.

Catherine watched and said to Kayla, "I love you eating my pussy will you taste it again?"

They kissed and Kayla smiled and got back to work.

Meanwhile I freed my erection and went over to the side of the bed so that Catherine could lube me up with her mouth.

Kayla had her eyes closed and Catherine kept her right hand on Kayla's head, directing her licking effort.

After just a few minutes of sucking me Catherine looked up at me with that freshly fucked look on her face and said to me "Please take care of Kayla for me Jack.

Enjoy her but don't cum inside her."

Catherine and I kissed sealing the deal and she had a gleam in her eyes.

Kayla was lost in her own little world licking away at the wet cunt in front of her.

She was ass up on her knees waiting.

I got up on the bed behind Kayla and peeled her thong down to her thighs, which kept her legs together and made for a bit tighter pussy.

My left had caressed her ass.

With my right hand I reached to her pussy to discover a wet mop of thin blonde hair. Suitable for fucking. Ready for penetration.

I kneeled behind her and grabbing both of hips my cock found its way to her furry entrance.

Kayla was so well lubricated I pushed into her with a single stroke, balls deep.

Kayla growled as she lifted her head up from Catherine's needy pussy. Her animalistic cry was loud but the feeling was pleasurable for both of us.

I took my time drilling Kayla. Slow strokes, then fast. Deep and shallow.

Catherine and I were lost in a lovers look as we both sought pleasure from the young lady we were connected with.

Still pumping I reached down in search of a clit that was no longer in hiding.

As I found the little button, Catherine took both of her hands and reached down to caress, pull and play with Kayla's stiff nipples.

The three of us were all under assault. Catherine was enjoying the licking Kayla was giving. Kayla was being fondled and fucked and her asshole was being rubbed. And I had my cock deep in a tight hot wet young pussy with my fingers on her clit.

Kayla lost the contest. She began pushing back against my strokes, her pussy started to contract against the force on her clit and I knew from previous experience she was really enjoying her nipples being squeezed and pulled.

She came with a shudder and lifted her tongue off of Catherine's pussy as she cried out in ecstasy. Between gasps she kissed Catherine's thigh. I kept pumping because

I knew she wasn't done yet and when I pushed my finger into her winking asshole and she came again.

Catherine took her hands off of Kayla's breasts and began stroking her hair.

I pulled out, slowly and slowly pushed Kayla's torso and legs to the bed. I rubbed her back, her belly and her legs as she came down from the double orgasm. Then I took time to massage her breasts.

Kayla was covered with sweat and lifted her head and smiled at both of us.

Catherine smiled and they kissed and then said "Honey it's your turn."

Kayla moved to the center of the bed and rolled over on her back.

Catherine moved up beside her and they kissed and as Catherine's hands began to wander over a nude Kayla she indicated I was to eat Kayla.

I pulled those tiny panties down and put them on top of my clothes. I wanted to look at them later.

I got between Kayla's thighs and started licking. My hands explored her ass and rosebud while my tongue attacked her slit and clit.

After a few minutes Catherine asked me how Kayla tasted and I looked up and said "Like honey."

Kayla was getting close again and Catherine interceded by telling me to get up on the bed on my back.

Catherine directed Kayla to sit on my face so I could finish the job and Catherine grabbed my very hard cock and slipped me inside her.

Catherine rode my cock while Kayla sat on my face. I was able to pleasure both of them while they kissed and held one another.

I gave Catherine a huge load as she rode me and I licked lovely Kayla to another orgasm.

After I unloaded the two of them joined me, one on either side. Everyone had come. The two of them snuggled up to me, rubbing my chest and belly. Getting me hard again.

Catherine asked me "Would you like to cum inside Kayla sweetheart?"

I'm thinking what the fuck is this -- a trick question?

Who wouldn't want to come inside a hot young blonde?

Does a bear shit in the woods? Is the Pope Catholic? Is Trump president?

How much has she had to drink?

Will she deny this later on?

"Honey, let's get in the tub now and shave Kayla. Okay?"

Kayla smiled and nodded and then got up and got the tub going.

In no time, while Kayla was spread out in the tub, leaning into Catherine who was behind her, I was busy with my shaving brush and shaving cream, freely distributing it thickly and slowly all over Kayla's crotch, exciting her.

Catherine had her hands on Kayla's large breasts, tweaking her nipples and kissing her ears and the side of her face.

Whispering into her ears about how good she was going to feel with a shaved pussy.

After warning the two of them to hold still, I was able to shave Kayla clean in just two tries.

I actually got it all the first time but wanted to tease Kayla and give Catherine more time to fondle the young lady.

Catherine asked "Jack, please order us another bottle of champagne while I get Kayla cleaned up."