Nirvana! My Hot MILF Likes Pussy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did what I was asked and meanwhile heard some giggles coming from the tub.

When I was placing my order I saw the two of them walking back to the bedroom, holding hands.

The door closed part way so I couldn't see what was taking place until I finished the call to room service.

When I opened the door, slowly, I found Catherine between Kayla's thighs, eating her.

Kayla looked happy, rubbing her breasts. Pulling on her puffy nipples.

Catherine didn't look up but she said to me "Sweetie, I know you want to come in her so I want to get her ready for you."

She proceeded to lick Kayla almost to an orgasm.

Catherine had Kayla begging but Catherine held Kayla's hands down and when Catherine thought Kayla was over heating, she backed her tongue off, allowing the young blonde to cool down.

Then, after a few minutes, with a few licks in between, and kisses of Kayla's tender inner thighs, Catherine started in again.

All this got me hard so I got behind Catherine and slowly, oh so slowly, mounted her from behind, my dick slipping into her tight love tunnel while she continued to make love to Kayla's young and very wet pussy.

Catherine moaned at the intrusion but I knew she was loving the fact that I couldn't keep away from her pussy.

I stroked in and out very slowly, and soon got into sync with Catherine's talented tongue.

Catherine still held Kayla's hands down, controlling the pleasure that the young lady was receiving. Kayla's body was covered with a sheen of perspiration and her nipples were puffy and hard. I could see her tummy rippling as the licking proceeded. She was getting close and then Catherine backed off, teasing her.

"Catherine, please let me cum" Kayla whispered to her new mentor.

"Not yet honey, I need more tongue time with you" Catherine grinned.

And then the tongue lashing began, fast and slow, lower lips to clit, down to Kayla's rosebud, back to kissing her flat belly, then down to her inner thighs for kisses and licks and a quick kiss on Kayla's erect clit.

This all got Kayla bucking her hips and begging for release.

"Catherine, please! Please don't leave me like this!"

Kayla had a flushed face, her nipples were erect; her body covered in sweat and her pussy was almost dripping in anticipation.

Catherine looked up at Kayla and said, "Jack, I think this young lady is ready for you."

I pulled out of Catherine and she rolled out of the way, allowing me access to one very aroused young shaved female in heat.

With nothing by a smile, I mounted Kayla in a single push and proceeded to fuck the living daylights out of her.

I jack hammered her and she was moaning and groaning from the start.

Over the course of the next half hour or so I took her in at least 12 positions and she came in half if them before I unloaded into her willing pussy.

Catherine played a key supporting role, kissing Kayla, fondling her breasts, sucking on her nipples, even playing with Kayla's pussy and licking her clit as I pounded her from different angles.

I couldn't help but notice that Catherine had her own fingers on her breasts, nipples and in her pussy while I was screwing Kayla.

Catherine was looking at me with wide eyes and a smile that said "I approve."

++++

Catherine had long since fallen asleep and I took Kayla to the second bedroom in the suite.

I want to make it clear that I wasn't hiding or concealing anything from my bride to be just trying to let her get a good night's sleep.

In the second bedroom l took young Kayla in her ass, pussy and mouth.

I am not ashamed to say I had my way with her.

She came countless times and I came a few times too.

When Kayla said she couldn't take anymore, we quickly showered and climbed into bed with Catherine, one of us on each side of her.

++++

Monday was a busy day and we said goodbye about 9am to Kayla as we checked out of the hotel.

I made arrangements for Kayla to travel to Las Vegas to have her suit created and for a photo and video shoot.

On the drive home, Catherine asked me if I wanted to share Kayla again, sometime soon.

I smiled and said "Only if you do sweetie, only if you do."

Catherine said "I definitely want to see her again. Kayla could be the little sister I never had. I like her Jack."

I spent the rest of the day at the dealership in interviews and Catherine was off again shopping with Kim.

++++

I arrived home at 7pm to find Catherine and Kim in the hot tub together, each wearing a CYN Suit.

Drinking champagne, celebrating spending thousands of dollars.

If you read my story "I Rub an Asian MILF the Right Way" you'll learn how I met Kim, hired her and then put her on retainer.

Catherine and Kim knew one another, or knew of one another, before they met at the lease house on Saturday afternoon.

I joined them in the hot tub and heard them tell tale after tale of how much money they saved because of what smart shoppers they were.

My take was that they were spending to keep the country out of a recession but I just smiled and laughed.

The long days and short nights were catching up to me.

I asked Catherine what she wanted to do about dinner and she said "I made reservations for the three of us at 8:00 honey. I know you are tired so I promise you will be home by 9:30 and in bed by 10. Okay?"

Fortunately the restaurant was close by. We enjoyed two bottles of a nice bottle of red table wine and had Italian food.

We were home by 9:30, as promised.

I sat down on the sofa to watch the end of the ball game and fell asleep.

I woke up to a nude Catherine waking me up, getting me down the hall to the bedroom where she undressed me and I used the bathroom and brushed my teeth before heading to bed.

I climbed into bed and moved over to where Catherine was, to kiss her good night and maybe spoon.

I asked "Where did Kim go?" and I heard Kim reply from behind me, "Move over Jack, the bed is big enough for three tonight."

Poor naked me, sandwiched between two nude MILFs.

I didn't get much sleep that night. Kim was tighter than I remembered and Catherine was so wet and hot I couldn't last long in either one of them.

When one of them was kissing me, the other one was sucking me hard again.

When one of them was on my face, the other one was on my dick.

When one of them was eating the other, I was dogging the licker.

Finally I collapsed on the bed, balls drained and mentally wiped out, the two of them gave me a nice massage, and I fell asleep.

I woke up naked, on my back, with the covers down to my knees and Kim licking at my hard cock. Her fingers were tickling my balls, trying to stir some life into them.

Catherine was rolled up on the other side of the bed, completely covered up with the sheets and blankets; I could hear lightly snoring.

Kim smiled up at me whispering "Good morning Jack, I need you again this morning. Please Jack."

I spread my legs wider as her persistent manicured fingers were working their magic.

She knew how to get me hard. And she did.

My cock was hard because I needed to pee but I knew I could give Kim a good long fucking before I had to go.

I nodded and asked "Are you wet enough?"

She smiled and said, "Please lick me first."

With that she slowly moved up and pretty much sat on my face as I licked her hairless cunt from below.

My hands made it to her breasts and as I pulled on her nice nipples, her legs started to shake as she neared an orgasm.

It didn't take much to get her off but she wanted cock and I was ready to give it to her.

Kim climbed off of me and we kissed; she tasted her own juices.

I climbed on top of her to take her missionary style.

With Kim's guidance, using her hand to direct my heat seeking missile, I slipped into her wet pussy easily.

My penetration created her first orgasm.

She muffled her cry, trying not to wake Catherine, by kissing me.

I was still, letting her coat my cock with her flowing juices.

Kim smiled at me and we kissed.

Still hard, I slipped out of her and took her by the hand out to the sofa.

I didn't close the bedroom door, I left it ajar.

Laying a blanket on the sofa, Kim and I laid together on the sofa, spooning.

She reached between her legs and put my dick into her wet hole, Kim moaning slightly as I entered her.

We made love slowly, my hands all over her body as I stroked in and out, keeping as silent as we could so as not to wake Catherine.

My hands fit her breasts well and she loved it when I pulled and teased her generous nipples.

At one point I took my right hand and found her clit, and began rubbing it, which caused Kim to start thrusting faster and more insistently.

It didn't take long before she came and I unloaded what little sperm I had into her welcoming tunnel of love.

"Thank you Jack" Kim said and she kissed me.

She said "I have to leave now so tell Catherine I will text her later today."

She headed to the outdoor shower and I went back into the bedroom where I found Catherine awake in the bed. She smiled at me as our eyes met.

"Did you help Kim out this morning lover?"

I said "Yes I did" and then I kissed Catherine on the mouth.

I followed up with "Are you okay with that?"

Catherine smiled and said "Yes, honey, I am. I think it was very sweet of you to let me sleep while you helped her out."

She got out of bed and in a couple of minutes I saw the two of them under the outdoor shower as I watched from the kitchen, making coffee.

Two friends, laughing and talking, holding each other close, kissing. Breast to breast in the morning sun.

++++

The morning was a blur as I met the General Manager of the dealership and told him of the changes I made in people.

He was fine with it, and I said we were going to interview for a new Assistant GM for him; I wanted him to let me know when he had a short list of three candidates so I could interview them.

I said "We want to look for someone as strong as you because this new hire will take your place sometime soon."

He asked me "What will I be doing?"

I replied "We're in growth mode. We'll be looking for dealerships to acquire starting right now. Are you on board with that?"

He shook my hand and then Catherine and I left for the airport, back to the family.

From Saturday to Tuesday morning, I had cum in seven holes, a record for me.

If Kim and Catherine were into anal sex, it would have been nine holes.

Something to work on, for sure.