No Accounting for Taste Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's much better," she breathed, "thank you. Now we need to get these clothes off."

Her hands worked, undoing my shirt and peeling it off, before taking aim at my pants. I kicked my shoes off...we were both still wearing them...then stepped out of my pants as Jane pushed them down my legs , dragging my socks off, too. With me down to my underwear, it was my turn to bare her.

Skinny jeans are hell to remove at the best of times. Wet skinny jeans had to be worse. Yup, they were glued to her, and it took both of us tugging, and her wriggling her ass to get them off. It was exhausting, but funny, and we both ended up laughing loudly when the wet denim finally hit the floor with a 'splat'. She peeled her panties off, and tossed them aside, peeking at me over her glasses. The look in her eyes led me to believe that she was no longer feeling chilled ; in fact quite the opposite. She took her glasses off, placing them on the small shelf in the shower wall. My underwear was getting tight anyway, so I dropped them on the floor.

What is it about a beautiful, busty woman in a wet t-shirt that drives men crazy? The answer to that question was rendered irrelevant, as Jane stood there, under the spray of water, her shirt moulded to her curves, nearly transparent. It was so sexy. She stepped into my arms again, and our lips met.

I was beginning to think that kissing her was the best part of having a relationship with her, which should be in no way viewed as a negative review of making love with her. She was fantastic in bed, but without doubt the most sensuous kisser I'd ever met.

She was moaning into my mouth, now, enjoying the warmth of my embrace and the water. I had one hand on her ass, while the other softly caressed the side of her breast. I wanted to get at her boobs, with my lips, but the shirt was in the way. Hmmmm. What to do?

I grabbed the fabric at the neckline, one hand on either side of the shallow 'V', and pulled. Jane's eyes widened in surprise as the thin cotton shredded loudly, opening a gap down to her navel.

"Oh my god, yes!" she groaned, her mouth gaping in lust. "Tear it off me, darling! Take what you want!"

I pinned her to the wall, and bent to encircle her left nipple with my mouth, suckling madly. Placing my foot between hers, I spread her legs, and slipped two fingers up into her pussy, feeling the juicy heat that lived there. She just leaned her head back and moaned, letting me ravish her at my leisure. I probed her deeply, finding the small rough patch that I was seeking, and pressing firmly against it. My thumb found her clit, flicking rapidly back and forth. I kept up the assault for a few minutes, before her moans became words.

"Oh fuck! Ahhhhhhhhhhnnnn! Fuck!" she gasped. Her body shook, and she grabbed my head, pulling it closer to her breast, while I continued to finger her cunt furiously. "Shit! Garrrrrry... I'm cummmmmming!" It's a good thing I had a good grip on her, because she bucked on my fingers, nearly wrenching herself away as she came. Her legs wobbled, splayed wider on the wet floor of the shower, then gave out, letting her slide down the glass wall. I eased her down, until we were both sitting on the floor, blinking at each other in the spray.

"That...was inter...esting," she breathed softly, before kissing me. Her arms came up around my neck, holding me close, and she gazed into my eyes between kisses. When she released me, I stood up, and reached down to help her stand as well. She grinned up at me, and bypassed my hand...to take hold of my nearly fully erect penis. "My turn," she whispered, and clambered to her knees.

The sensation of her lips sliding along my shaft was incredible. She looked up at me, those blue eyes wide open and expressing her lust. She started to bob her head in a gentle rhythm that had her long, wet hair swinging in wide arcs around her face. Now, I could do nothing but lean back against the glass, and accept her attentions. Her hands were busy fondling my ass and caressing my balls.

When she first tried to suck my cock...my god, it was only last night, but the intervening hours had been so intense, it felt like longer...she had tried to deep-throat me. She was no more successful this time, but was content to swallow the three quarters of my length that did fit in her mouth. She may have been unhappy that she wasn't able to gobble my whole dick, but I was in rapture at the pleasure she was giving me. She kept it going, and soon it was having the desired and predictable effect on me.

"Oh yes baby, suck my cock...just like that! You're gonna make me cum!" I groaned. "Gonna cum! Gonna cum!" I repeated, putting my hands on both sides of her head, and reflexively pumping my dick into her drooling mouth. "Here. It. Cums!" I growled, exploding down her throat, gushing hot jism as fast as she could swallow it. She moaned happily, sucking up every drop.

Now, it was my turn to be wobbly, but I managed to wedge myself in the corner of the shower stall to stabilize myself until the tingles left my legs. Jane reached up, and I helped her to her feet. I turned off the water, and followed her out, into the embrace of a soft towel, which I shared with her. She was still wearing the remnants of her t-shirt, but that was quickly tossed aside.

"Why don't you go lie down, baby?" she asked quietly. "I'll throw our clothes in the laundry, and join you in a moment."

When she came back, she found me snuggled deep under the covers of her bed, peeking out at her. The bedroom was equally luxurious, matching the portions of the apartment I had seen so far, and the bed itself was huge. She smiled, and slid in beside me.

"I have something I'd like to say, and I hope it doesn't come out wrong," she whispered, settling in on her side facing me. My eyes were pulled to her boobs again, as her position put her perfect breasts atop each other, looking so mouth watering. She put her hand on my chest, and traced her fingers playfully.

"Well," I laughed, "You're a straight forward type of girl, right? Just say it, and we'll sort it out as we go." She giggled at my use of her own words, and leaned over to kiss me.

"Okay...you're not quite what I expected," she began, then realized she'd better finish that sentence, before it took on negative connotations. "What I mean is, when I asked you to dinner, I was expecting you to be like most of the other guys I go out with."

"And how is that?" I asked.

"Hmmmm," she laughed, "Let's see...I usually get one of two extremes. Either full of bravado and bullshit, or intimidated and angry."

"Well, I can understand them being intimidated," I said, letting my eyes caress her face. "I don't know if you noticed this or not, but you're rather exceptionally beautiful, and you have the body of men's dreams..."

I would have continued my complimentary assessment of her, but she very rudely interrupted me with her tongue, jamming it enthusiastically into my mouth. A few minutes of extremely adoring kisses were exchanged, before she pulled away.

"I'm sorry...you were saying?" she laughed.

"I have no fucking idea!" I grunted, rolling my eyes. "Why don't you continue...if I ever figure out what I was saying, I'll let you know."

"Okay," she nodded, having effectively ended my effusive commentary without having to feign modesty. "You are different. You speak your mind. You actually listen. Most interestingly, you didn't mind that I beat you to the punch, asking you out before you could ask me."

I thought briefly about making up some excuse about that, but decided there was nothing to be gained by attempting to save face. The false bravado she disliked could only end in disaster.

"Honestly, Jane," I replied, looking her straight in the eye, "I don't think I would have ever worked up the courage to ask you. Like I said, you can be a bit intimidating...and don't try to distract me with your kisses, again!" She giggled, and looked away sheepishly, her game uncovered. "It's not that I didn't want to, or that I don't find you attractive. I'm sure the activities of the last day or so must have made that clear. It's just that you really are just so very beautiful, and sexy...it's hard to believe you'd be available, let alone interested in someone like me. And of course, there's always the whole 'sexual harassment' thing, which always seems to get in the way."

"Oh no!" she gasped, with a cheeky grin. "Are you going to file a complaint against me?"

"Hmmmm, I don't know. I suppose I could be persuaded not to. How badly do you want to keep your job? What's it worth to you?" Two could be cheeky.

Her lips were back, pressed warmly on mine. The fullness of her big breasts felt wonderful on my chest, and one leg hooked over my hip to keep me close. She broke away at last, and gazed at me deeply.

"Would you like to do something special?" she breathed, licking her lips hopefully.

"Everything with you is special," I whispered back. She smiled, and slid smoothly out of bed, reaching into the bedside drawer to retrieve something, then extending her hand for me to follow.

I did so, and took her hand as she led out of the bedroom, down the stairs, and across the large living /dining room. It did seem a bit strange to be nude in such a large space, but I wasn't alone. She paused at the glass doors that led out onto the balcony, and flicked the lights off, then slid the door open.

The sounds of downtown life flooded in, along with the warm breeze, and she led out into the darkness.

Many thoughts struck me at once. First, it wasn't a balcony ; it was more of a deck, about thirty feet square. Second, while this building was pretty tall, it wasn't the tallest, and even though most of the taller buildings were business oriented, and empty at this time of day, anyone who cared to look would be able to see us, naked in the night air.

Third...I kind of liked the idea of an al fresco fuck, with a potential audience, and my dick hardened even faster than it had been. That was something of a surprise, but this whole situation was surprising.

There were four large lounges on the deck, and Jane directed me to one of them. I laid back, my hard cock pointing skyward, toward the sprinkling of stars in the black sky, and she immediately straddled me, one foot on either side of the lounge. She squatted, looking down at me with a lusty grin, until her puffy, drooling pussy met the head, when she gasped, and tossed her head back, dropping slowly until my thick shaft had filled her completely.

"Mmmmm, that's what my little pussy wanted," she moaned, "your nice, hard cock!"

I let her ride me at her own pace, watching her boobs quiver and shake with each stroke. There was more than enough ambient light to see the details of her body, and wondered if we were actually being watched. Hmmmm, that gives me an idea, I thought.

"Jane," I began, looking up at her gorgeous form and face, silhouetted against the backdrop of stars, "just think about the people in the other buildings...watching you riding my cock..." Her eyes opened wide, and she gasped sharply.

"Oh fuck, yes!" she hissed. "Tell me more!"

"All these people," I gestured to the buildings around us. Most were a couple of blocks away, but there was one on the next block, an office building, that was closer. "All watching your perfect breasts bouncing, wishing they were me, feeling that hot cunt sliding up and down on my shaft."

"Uhn, uhhhhn... fuck! More!"

"Think of all the guys, Jane, their cocks getting hard. They want to fuck you," I said, and she groaned again, grinding her clit against the steely base of my dick. "They take out their hard tools, and they jerk off...they're doing it now, stroking their cocks, imagining that they are the ones that are getting to fuck you... "

"Oh fuck! Yes baby...that's it...fuck, I'm so fucking hot! Don't stop...tell me more!"

"Imagine them, gathered around you...all their cocks so hard as they jerk off. They're waiting for you to tell them what you want them to do, Jane," I taunted her. She was pounding up and down on me now. "Do you want them to cum on you, baby? Would you like them to shoot hot cum all over your big, beautiful tits?"

"Fuck! Ahhhhhhhhhhnnnn yes...I'm cummmmmming!" she shrieked, shuddering wildly. I grabbed her arms, stabilizing her as she came, so she wouldn't fall off me. If not for our previous shower session, I'm sure I would have been basting her insides by now.

She dropped on my chest, gasping for breath, her massive jugs mashed between us. I love that feeling, so soft, yet full and resilient. I caressed her back and held her, letting her recover. It took a few minutes. Slowly she raised her head, sweeping the long brown hair out of her face. Her eyes had a glazed, dreamy look to them.

"Mmmmm. I'm a bad girl, aren't I?" she giggled, rubbing her face.

Jane lifted off my dick, looking over her shoulder at me as she did. Once standing, she staggered over to the glass railing of the deck. It was much higher than most railings, presumably because of the building's height, but she just leaned against it and peered down at the traffic, lights and mayhem that was the surrounding neighbourhood.

From my seat, maybe fifteen feet away, I watched her, standing naked at the edge of the deck, the lights of the city rippling like water across her incredible curves. Her long hair was blowing in the breeze, giving her the appearance of the free spirit she truly was.

I walked over to her, pressing my still rampant cock against her firm butt as I wrapped my arms around her. Her neck was conveniently positioned, and blown clear of brunette locks by the wind, so I took advantage, nibbling yet again on her smooth skin. She moaned, and wrapped my arms tighter, pulling my hands onto her breasts.

"Fuck me, please," she whispered, leaning her head back against my shoulder. "Fuck me, right here, in front of the whole city."

I reached under as she tiptoed, and guided my rod back into her dripping cunt. It was awkward, but we managed, and I banged her from behind with her big tits squashed against the thick glass.

"Yeah, that's it baby...fuck my pussy! Do me hard!" she groaned, gripping the top edge of the chin high glass for balance. That's about when I slipped out of her, getting a little too rambunctious with my backstroke. I fumbled about, trying to find my way back in, but she had other ideas.

"I think it's time to introduce your big cock to my ass," she said, reaching back and spreading her cheeks with both hands. "I brought the lube. It's on the table. Grease me up, and fuck my brains out!"

Uh huh. So this is the 'something special', I thought. Not only doing her outside, under the stars, but getting to pound her ass, as well. Hot Damn!

I'd only had one girlfriend who let me tap her ass. It had been a first for both of us, but I was the only one who enjoyed it, so we didn't repeat it. Jane apparently didn't share that feeling. I was back with the tube of lube in seconds, and applied a generous glob to both my dick and her pretty little service entrance.

"Easy does it," she whispered. "That's a big piece of meat you've got there, so be gentle, okay?"

"Of course, baby," I replied.

"At least, be gentle until I tell you not to be," she said, winking over her shoulder at me. "I'm ready. Get to it!"

I pressed the head of my dick firmly against her ass, feeling the tight little ring resist at first, then yield and admit the first inch of my intruder. With the door open, about half of my length slipped smoothly up her butt.

"Oh good Jesus!" Jane groaned, tossing her hair back. "FUUUUCK!" She panted, a few short sharp snorts of air, and pressed back, forcing more of my pole up her ass. I watched as my dick disappeared into her rear end, until her cheeks nestled around my balls. "Hold it right there," she grunted through clenched teeth. "Sonofabitch! I'm stuffed!"

It only took about a minute for her to relax, but it took all my will to hold still. Standing there, in this situation, with my cock buried in the vice like embrace of her ass, I desperately wanted to fuck, but I didn't want to hurt her either. She pulled forward slowly, giving me a preview of the heavenly sensation that awaited me, then pushed back, until I was completely inside her again.

"Mmmmm hmmm," she whispered, leaning back. She turned her head, begging for my lips, and I gave her what she wanted, kissing her passionately. She tangled her fingers in my hair, holding me close while our tongues were dancing with each other. "Okay," she breathed, when we broke away. "Fuck my ass, baby. Fuck it good."

I took another look around, and was struck yet again by the absurdity of the situation. Here we were, naked, in flagrante delicto on a roof deck twenty-three stories above downtown traffic and the madding crowd, but below who knows how many sets of observing eyes in the taller buildings around us. Jane was mashing her huge hooters against the glass surrounding the deck, and my dick was planted firmly, deep in her bum. Just another day in paradise. I suppose my musings caused a noticeable pause, because Jane made a comment.

"Ahem!... My ass isn't going to fuck itself!" she giggled, undulating her luscious bottom against my groin. One hand left the top edge of the glass rail, and began to work on her clit.

"Yes, Ma'am!" I laughed, and snapped to it, beginning a shallow series of strokes into her, just a couple of inches each way to start, but getting longer and deeper each cycle. My grip on her hips tightened as my assault gained intensity. It quickly became obvious that she really liked it this way, as she told me all about it, in terms that left nothing to the imagination, and no room for misinterpretation.

"Oh good lord, yes! Fuck my ass with your big dick! Oh yes...uh huh, uh huh...Oh fuck, yes baby! Pound that cock into my little ass! It's so good, you're gonna make me cum! Yes, fuck... Fuck... FUCK! FUUUUCK! YESSSSS!"

Jane's loquacious screams echoed through the night. It probably didn't carry very far, and despite my feeling of being on public display, we were likely well hidden by the darkness, but listening to her screech her enjoyment was adding to my own.

"Gonna cum, baby!" she gasped, turning her head as far as she could to look at me. Her eyes were wide, begging for more. "Gonna fucking cum! Fuck my ass! Gonna cum! Gonna cum!" Words became guttural screams, and she began to buck and writhe in my grasp, as a huge orgasm hit her.

Her orgasm triggered mine, and semen rocketed up into her hot, tight ass, which made her cum harder, and scream louder, drowning out my own growls of joy.

We stood there gasping for breath, and winding down from our respective climaxes. Jane was resting her forehead on the top edge of the glass, moaning softly, while I held on to her hips and braced against her.

"Okay... " she breathed, still resting on the glass. Her voice was a bit hoarse "... That was officially earthshattering." I voiced my agreement, and extracted my wilted dick from her gaping asshole. A stream of white goo trickled down her leg, making her laugh. "Time for another shower."

We did have another shower, but this one was purely for cleanliness purposes, as we were both exhausted. Sleep took us both quite quickly, and we didn't even wake up until morning.

***

"Baby, can I ask you to do me a huge favour?" Jane asked, as she strolled back into the bedroom. Yes, she was still naked, and carrying a tray of breakfast in front of her two best features. I don't know if I was being bribed with food, or with her spectacular body, but either way, I could hardly refuse her. She had me in her spell, and I was hers to command.

"Who do I have to kill?" I asked, my eyes falling upon her breasts as she put the tray down. Damn, she was so beautiful.