No Accounting for Taste Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not quite what I had in mind," she smiled, holding a jam slathered english muffin out for me to bite, "but I'll file it away for future use. I just need you to make yourself scarce for a few hours this afternoon. If I gave you my car keys and a list, could you run some errands for me? I'd really appreciate it."

"Got another hot date?" I asked, joking.

"I promise, I'm not seeing another man," she laughed, making her breasts jiggle in a distracting manner. That, and the lure of getting my hands on her Mercedes, made me say 'yes' without any further thought.

"Thank you, honey," she whispered, leaning closer, to take a muffin of her own. "Now we have four hours until you should go...what do you think we could do to pass the time?" She dripped jam from the muffin onto her nipples, and arched her eyebrows suggestively.

What to do indeed?

***

The car...Oh fuck, what a treat!

First, let me say...I didn't treat her car in a disrespectful manner. No hot rodding, burnouts, or excessive speeding. I treated it like she did, but it was still very impressive, instantly responsive, agile, and luxurious. I even put the hard top down for a little while, which is a pretty cool process, with parts lifting up, then nesting together before folding into the trunk. It was quite the toy.

I had a job to do, though, so I got to it, checking items off the list Jane had given me. I rolled back into her parking spot just before 5, right on time. I was getting the hang of the elevator thing, and walked into her apartment about three minutes later.

"Jane! I'm back!" I called, as I put the shopping and her keys on the counter.

"I'll be down in a minute," she called from the upper level. "Why don't you watch some TV?"

Sure, I thought. Where is it? There was a remote on the coffee table, and one of the buttons said 'Watch TV'. I pressed it. Holy shit!

A couple of panels on the wall started to fold back to each side, while the blinds closed across the large windows. When the panels stopped, they revealed a huge screen, at least ten feet across, which flickered to life. It was the mother of all TV's, and there was a football game on!

My mouth was hanging open as I took a seat, and I got lost in the techno-rush quickly. I have no real idea how long I sat there.

I was still sitting on the couch in the living room, drooling and watching TV, when I heard a familiar voice behind and above me. I say the voice was familiar, and it was...but in a totally different context.

"Hi stud! Who's winning?" the voice said, and I turned...to see Helen! She was walking down the stairs, wearing a satin robe, and little else, based on the jiggle factor. Her hair was wet, from the shower, as was Jane's, who was a few steps behind her.

I looked at Helen, who was smiling, then at Jane. She just shrugged, and smiled, silently confirming my wild conclusion.

"Good call," Jane giggled, "She really is that good!"

Apparently Jane had been serious when she asked about Helen's number. I had hoped so, at the time, but now it would seem that Helen was the reason I'd been so unceremoniously evicted earlier today. They had been busy.

And they hadn't invited me!

Still, they were both quite scantily dressed. And here. And smiling at me.

Oh boy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading. Please cast your votes, and send me some comments and feedback, if you like.

I imagine you'd like to read more, so I'll get working on the next chapter. Does Gary get to do his lesbian friend, too?