No Fool Like an Old Fool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of not being able to work this out, that she had destroyed her marriage was making her feel queasy. She was actually sick to her stomach, she got her nearly sixty year old body up, and started moving towards the bathroom as quickly as she could, but was too late and had to vomit in the sink instead of the toilet.

She wiped her face off and then brushed her teeth and decided to lay down for a while until the queasy feeling went away. She had this same feeling yesterday but that was before this whole mess started, so maybe this would go away as well.

Hiram was in his office far earlier than usual. He didn't actually have many appointments scheduled for today because of the holiday but he had things to do. He called his lawyer and explained the situation with Helen and had him pull out a copy of their prenuptial agreement. In actuality the nearly twenty five year old document had originally been drawn up to protect Helen's assets. She had been the one with the big real estate dollars coming in while he was a struggling young doctor with thousands of dollars in educational loans and no place to practice.

The document stated that in the event of a divorce they each kept what was theirs and could not receive more than twenty percent of the value of the spouse's holdings. Hiram was worth about a million dollars in total so right now Helen would get no more than 200 thousand dollars, and she wouldn't be able to live on that for long. Of course Hiram had other monies squirreled away but Helen was never interested in their actual net worth, only that she could buy what she wanted. She'd be OK but if she didn't go back to work, her standard of living would be seriously curtailed. And at sixty years old who would really hire her?

Hiram's second call was to the PI firm, he needed to upgrade the level of surveillance he had on Helen. Up until now he had intended on going to counseling to try and work through the problem. He loved Helen deeply and could not see living without her. At the same time he wasn't a fool. If Helen ever contacted Ted again, Ted could have her.

He almost believed some of the things she'd been saying yesterday about her hormones being out of whack, and feeling old and unattractive. She was probably also depressed about getting older and just bored. She rarely ever left the house except to shop and have the occasional lunches with Hiram.

He'd intended to insist that she volunteer at the hospital to help with the older patients and the very young patients as well. Working with the older sick people would help her to feel more attractive and to realize that she still had a lot going for her. Working with the younger ones would give her more energy and drive. All Helen needed was something to give her life purpose and some outside contact and maybe she'd be back to being the woman that Hiram loved.

On the other hand their marriage was going to need a lot of work if it was to survive this. Right now he was leaning toward one of them moving out for a while, perhaps even a legal separation, because every time he saw her he got angrier. The anger was not going to help them resolve the situation it would probably just pull them further apart. Last night had been the first time since they were married that they had slept apart.This was probably going to get worse before it got better.

Kelly had also called Hiram to see how he was feeling and ask him to lunch. He'd told her that he really didn't feel like going out, he just wanted to work.

Michael Collins had been installing video camera's all over Hiram's building including both sets of stairs and the elevators. If the woman came out of that apartment he'd have video of it. He was hoping she would come out of the apartment to go visit someone so he could install the phone tap and video cameras inside the apartment as well. He'd installed them in her car last week and found nothing. He really believed that Hiram was just another jealous husband who was wasting his money, but he would do what he got paid for.

He couldn't see anyone wanting that old bag, but her husband acted like she was some Brazilian super model with a gold plated pussy. He was clearly delusional. Maybe that was what love turned into when you got old.

He couldn't believe his luck when the old bag, looking even worse today came out of the apartment. She had on one of those granny muumuu dresses and floppy slippers. God he didn't want to see what was under that dress. Probably a mass of wrinkled skin and thick unsightly hair. She obviously wasn't going far so he'd have to be quick. It took him less than 15 minutes to hide and activate twenty video cameras inside the apartment and tap both the house phone and her cell phone. He was back out before she came back so he didn't need his cover story.

Helen walked slowly and carefully down the back staircase of the building. No one ever took the stairs in the building unless all three banks of elevators were down at the same time. In 15 years of living in the building it had never happened. Even then most people would elect to take the well lit front staircase instead of the darker back stairs.

Helen slowly picked her way down the stairs, when she had gone a couple of floors the stairs were blocked by 3 young men ranging in age from 20 to 23. All of them were kids who had grown up in the building. Two of them Thom and Henry had been the one's who had unbeknownst to Helen had given her husband the evil eye the previous night. The third Aaron Moore was a friend of theirs.

Helen continued to walk down the stairs towards the landing below the boys. There was a ratty mattress and there in the corner. As she passed between the boys she heard Thom's voice.

"I smell pussy," he said then he ran his hand up her leg and under her dress.Helen walked past him as if she hadn't heard him. When she got to the last step she stepped down onto the mattress and then lay down on it, and raised up her dress, and lifted it over her head. Thom jumped down the steps and landed next to her. He lowered his pants and started running his fingers gently through her graying patch of pubic hair. Helen started to get wet almost immediately. She moaned loudly as Thom pulled out an impressive young penis and pushed it roughly into her vagina and started to quickly pump the older woman. Aaron had now joined them and stuck his smaller

penis in Helen's mouth.

"Suck it grand ma, Suck that dick," said Aaron ramming his dick as hard as he could down Helen's throat. Her choking and gurling sounds only spurred him on.

Henry presented his dick to Helen as well she started massaging his organ with one of her free hands. For the next few minutes all of Helen's thoughts were gone replaced with the sounds of grunting young men between her legs and next to her. But fot some reason there was no joy in the coupling this time. It was as a voice in the back of her head that had long been dormant was finally awake and telling her this was wrong.

Thom turned her over and started trying to stick his dick in her ass, it hurt at first because he was never gentle and he didn't use anything to lube it up. She had let him fuck her ass before but usually he took his time working up to it. Aaron had crawled under her and inserted his member in her pussy while Thom was still trying to get his into her ass.

"Oh yeah, bitch just give it up you nasty old whore," grunted Aaron. Henry was squeezing Helen's sagging breasts while she gave him a blow job. Thom and Aaron started thrusting into her in unison. This was certainly the widest thing they had tried yet, usually they just fucked her one after another until they had all expended themselves. Even the boys, as bent on their own individual pleasure as they were could sense that something was different. Helen would normally be as into it as they were. But this time she was just letting them fuck her. Where normally she'd be pumping back at them and screaming for them to fuck her harder or faster, she was just taking it passively.

Henry's ejaculate splashed on Helen's face and she didn't even try to lick

it up or catch the rest in her mouth. She just stared ahead as Aaron and Thom pistoned in and out of her aged vagina and anus. Thom came first because Helen's ass was a lot tighter than her vagina. Thom pulled his still dribbling dick out of her ass with a popping sound and pulled up his pants. Thom and Henry ran up the stairs leaving only Aaron with Helen. She almost didn't feel him since she was so lost in her thoughts.

She remembered the look of hurt on Hiram's face and the way he had humiliated Ted after what he saw yesterday, how would he feel about this? If he ever saw this there'd be no going back, ever. She started to cry as she remembered how alone she'd felt last night sleeping in their guest room only a few feet apart. Those few feet might as well have been 20 miles because she hadn't been able to reach out and touch him. The sound of his gentle snoring, twenty some odd years ago had been the subject of many arguments. Now she had gotten so used to it that it was comforting and reassuring and she'd found it difficult to sleep without it last night.

Aaron started making oohing sounds as he emptied his dick inside of her vagina as all of the boys usually did.

"Ya don't have to cry because I'm leaving, I'll fuck you again later," he said then he slapped Helen's ass, and zipped up his pants.

"Later Gram," said the boy running up the stairs to join his friends.

For a long time Helen just lay there on the dirty mattress on the floor and thought about what she had just done. The tears rolling down her cheeks an obvious testament to the guilt she finally felt. For the first time, since the first time she had let the boys have her, Helen felt regret. Somehow she had discovered all over again that she loved Hiram. And laying there in the filth with her legs splayed open, and three other men's cum on her body realized that it was entirely possible that she could lose him. At first yesterday she had been miserable about Hiram finding out about Ted. Then she realized that Hiram would get angry, and they'd have a rough patch but she really didn't think he'd throw away over twenty years of happiness over nothing more than a few kisses and an ass grab or two. But she realized that she'd never expected Hiram to find out about Ted and he had.

So she had no choice she had to give up the boys too, because she was nothing more than a fuck toy to them, it was only sex. There was no way she'd endanger her marriage for it. Today was the first time she'd realized that it really didn't feel good. It was just the thought that maybe if a bunch of really young men wanted her that she couldn't truly be over the hill. She'd felt like she was young again and they found her attractive. It was like thirty years ago when every man she met young or old wanted to fuck her.

Aaron calling her an "old nasty whore" was a wake up call, there'd been no illusions of love on either side. She and the boys had just showed up for sex in any number or combination almost every weekday morning, but this had just given her an idea of how they thought about her, and she didn't like it. She had been a fool yet again.

There was no fool like an old fool, but an old whore, especially an old nasty whore was far worse. Helen got up and looked around for her dress. A trail of sperm ran down her leg as she found it. Suddenly there was a painful spasm going through her abdomen and she had to sit back down until the pain subsided. She put on her dress and slowly limped back up the stairs and went back to her apartment. There was definitely something wrong with her, maybe she'd aske Hiram to check her out and find out what it was.

Once back inside her apartment she felt a little better. She had a soothing cup of tea and decided to take a nap. She put a warm towel on her stomach and lay down on the couch, after taking a painkiller. She had to come up with a plan to get her husband to forgive her. She would spend the rest of her life making him the happiest man on the planet. Then she and Hiram could grow old together like she'd always wanted. Truthfully it wasn't the thought of growing old that bothered her, it was doing it alone. Helen had never wanted to be alone.

After a while she felt better and decided to surprise Hiram by meeting him for lunch. The worst he could do would be to tell her he was busy or that he didn't want to see her. But either way he'd see that she was trying to make things better between them and that had to count for something.

As Helen pulled her car out of the parking lot into traffic she stopped and watched an old woman, not much older than her actually, wandering aimlessly down the block. She wasn't a bag lady or homeless she just looked lost. The woman walked part of the way down the street and then turned back and walked in the direction she'd come from. She tried striking up a conversation with several of the people in the street but no one seemed to have the time to talk with her. Finally the woman just sat down on a bench and watched the people walking by her. after a while the woman started talking but there was no one around her. Helen wondered in horror, is that what will happen to me? She shook the thought off and drove toward her husband's office. Hiram loves me too much to let me ever get that bad she thought. I really have to fix this.

Helen slowly made her way through the lobby, the waiting room and the outer office. Hiram's nurses and assistants barely even noticed her as she passed. She looked through the big glass panel into Hiram's office and saw him sitting at his desk. He was already having lunch with that girl Kelly. Helen had always thought that Kelly had a crush on her husband from the time she had discovered boys. It looked like she hadn't wasted any time trying to get after him as soon as there was a tiny crack in their marriage.

Helen had no intention of just backing off and letting the little bitch have him either. She stormed right into the office and loudly cleared her throat.

"I guess you don't have any room on your schedule to have lunch with your wife, do you Hiram?" said Helen as warmly and friendly as she could manage. "Hi Kelly, you look good," she continued. I think you work too hard though it's making lines on your face before your time. Maybe you should relax more. We don't want you looking too old before you find yourself a man," said Helen, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Hi Helen. I guess I should follow your advice," said Kelly smiling.

"After all you are the expert on looking old and tired. But don't worry about me finding someone because I think I already have," she said sweetly.

"I meant one of your own," said Helen through tightly clenched teeth, her fake smile was unsuccessful at masking he anger.

"Well hypothetically speaking if some truly stupid bitch, threw her man away, for no good reason other than a lack of good sense and a fire in her panties," began Kelly through equally clenched teeth. "I'd see nothing wrong with making him my own."

Helen looked at Hiram who hadn't said anything, and then looked back at Kelly who was still smiling. She turned and left barely holding back the tears in her eyes. She had fucked up even worse than she had thought.

Hiram was laughing so hard he could barely handle it.

"That was great Kelly," he said, "She really fell for your joke."

"I wasn't joking," said Kelly seriously.

As Helen drove home, she was crying again. She was having trouble focusing on the road and had to pull over a couple of times to wipe her face so she could see. Helen had never been a very good driver to begin with. She was the stereotypical old lady in the far right lane with her turn signal on constantly. Today was no different except that she was driving even more slowly and more erratically, because she was upset.

Hiram had always been the driver in the family. He loved cars. Several times he'd thought about buying himself one of those little Italian sports cars, but with his usual practicality, he'd thought about it and decided otherwise. Why should I spend two hundred thousand dollars on a car that we can't use to carry the groceries home. The speed limits are 70 mph everywhere, and when I want to get a brake job done it's going to cost me another five thousand dollars.

Helen knew that deep down there was another reason, Hiram had grown up during the seventies, when American Muscle cars ruled the roads, and now that was starting to happen again. There was, despite the price of gas, and the politically correct greening of America, a rising number of people who wanted a 400 to 500 horsepower tire shredder, like the ones they thought were cool while they were growing up.

She was also shocked at the parallels going on in her life. She was keeping it a secret from Hiram that she had been having sex with a whole group of the younger men in the building that she and Hiram had watched grow up. Just this morning she had decided to end that, because if Hiram found out it would be the end of them. But now she finds out that little Kelly Cullum, who she'd baby sat when she was a child, was actually staking a claim on her husband. Though Hiram had always seemed oblivious to it, Helen had always known that Kelly harbored a crush on him. And now that Kelly was a woman in her thirties, and there was a definite weakness in the marriage, that little bitch was jumping in with both feet.

Helen wasn't sure she'd be able to fight her off. If what she'd done came to light, then it would definitely be over. Kelly was younger, prettier, and she worked in the same profession as Hiram did. In fact Kelly worked in the pharmacy department at the same hospital that Hiram worked in and referred his patients to.

Helen was sure that Kelly had gone into the medical field because she'd had that crush on Hiram as a little girl. It had intensified when she'd become a young adult and had Hiram tutor her and help her with her homework during college. The girl would often help Hiram work on the series of Mustang's he'd owned over the years, and now she owned one herself. The worst part of course was when the girl's parents had gone through their marital problems, and to give them some time to work out their differences, Hiram had let Kelly move in with them. Helen was sure that it had been purely innocent on Hiram's part. He saw her as another daughter, but Helen remembered having to talk to Kelly about how revealing the outfits she wore around the house were. Helen herself had received the benefit of some of Kelly's outfits for a while. Sometimes when Kelly was showing off a little more skin than was appropriate, Hiram would end up screwing Helen a lot more vigorously. So Helen ended up not complaining about what the girl wore because Hiram wasn't even thinking about touching the girl but he was fucking Helena lot more.

Helen really would have expected Kelly to be more supportive during this time, especially if she remembered that her own parents had reconciled and worked out their differences. Then it became clear to Helen, Kelly didn't want them to get back together because she really wanted Hiram for herself. She actually was being supportive; she just wasn't supporting both of them. The little girl that Hiram had always thought of as his second daughter, was trying to become his second wife.

Speaking of daughters, why hasn't Megan called me today? The thought made Helen temporarily forget about driving and she slammed on her brakes to avoid crashing into the car in front of her. That caused the guy behind her to slam on his brakes to avoid Helen, and there was very nearly a multiple car pile up. Helen's car stalled and as she tried to restart it a line of people pulled around her screaming at her as they went by.