No Greater Gift Ch. 02

Story Info
Slipping from one family to another.
7k words
4.65
39.4k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, a few minutes after seven, I was dressed, nursing my first cup of coffee and thinking about my transgression with Rita. It had been exciting, delightful, lust filled and alive. Diagonally through the courtyard I could see that a light was on in the guest room. I got a second cup of coffee and headed down the hall.

When the door opened, my eyes lit up and I inhaled sharply. Rita was beautiful framed in the morning sun. Her hair wasn't combed yet. Her skin was fresh and clean. She was dressed in one of Roselyn's long cotton granny gowns. It must have been very apparent that I wanted her.

Rita was distant but polite. I was puzzled then I realized she was having second thoughts. "I brought you a coffee. I'll be in the kitchen for a while if you want a refill. By the way you are even more beautiful in the morning."

Ten minutes later, Rita's smile lit up the kitchen. She asked, "I hear a girl can get more coffee in the kitchen."

"You, Girl, could get anything you want in this kitchen."

Her smile faded and she grew quiet again. I needed to get things straight. "Rita, I'm usually playful like this. I'll try to tone down. If last night was a mistake, just tell me. I'm all grown up; I can take it. You do not have to cater to me in any way. I'm very happy that you and Roselyn have hit it off. She has a friend and more freedom because of you."

"Jim, I'm sorry. This morning I was feeling that last night was part of the job. I felt cheap and that I should just go home."

"No, Beautiful, you could not be more wrong. Catering to me is not part of your job. Everything I told you was true. You have swept me away and I am very attracted to you. However, I could never enjoy your company unless you felt the same. Let's both forget about yesterday and go back to the way it was for Roselyn's sake." I was crushed by what she had said. She could tell. My last line had been delivered very business-like to protect my ego. I poured her coffee without looking at her and left the room, retiring to my office.

Roselyn knocked and opened the door about one. I could see Rita behind her. "Rita, is taking me to IHOP and then to the Thrift Store. Give me a bye kiss. We'll be back about four."

"Did you ask her about this weekend?"

"I forgot. You ask her." Roselyn moved out of the way.

"This Saturday there will be about thirty kids from the age of six to ten, here in the afternoon to swim and have a picnic. They are from the abused women's shelter. Their moms will be attending a seminar. We could use some help. Can you and Carlie help? I'll pay each of you $100 for about four hours work."

Rita quickly agreed. "Make sure you both bring your bathing suits, so you can play life guards. We will block off the deep end of the pool."

Roselyn came home about five; Rita did not come back in with her. "Did Rita go on home?"

"Yes, said she had to find bathing suits for herelf and Carlie and asked for tomorrow off." There was a long pause and then Roselyn added, "She asked me point blank, if I were trying to set her up with you?"

I just looked at her.

"I was playing match maker, you know."

Still I said nothing.

"Do you like her?"

"Roselyn, she is twenty years younger than me, beautiful, sexy and has her own life all set. Rita is not interested in me. This is her job. She likes your company. Let's leave it at that."

"I know about last night."

"Then you know we did not have intercourse and that she had great remorse today. She said I had made her feel cheap and was considering leaving."

"What did you feel?"

"I need breathing room. I was heartsick when she had remorse. I hated that I had used my position to take advantage of her. I don't know how turned off she is, but I gather she really needs this job. It is horrible to think that she needs this job so much that she would put up with us and even stomach an old man touching her."

"Do you like her?"

"God, Roselyn, she takes my breath away. You know exactly what I like and you selected her well. But you are my wife. I will always be with you and I hate that Rita thinks catering to me is part of her job."

"Jim, I know you love me and will take care of me. We've been married for thirty years and I've been sick for fifteen. But I know you. I know how much you enjoy the company of women and sex. I can see you are unhappy and how much you miss sex and playfulness in your life. My body can't give you those things any more. I don't want you to give up that much for me. If you continue to do that, you will hate me in time. You would not find a woman on your own. I hoped I could find you one and maybe get a companion for myself in the process."

"I love you even more for what you tried to do. Maybe we can find such a person. If we ever do, I think that person will have to feel they are part of the family, not an employee. I could never want someone who felt like a cheap hooker and felt like they had to be with me. My hand is a better lover than that. At our age, in our situation, we don't have much chance of finding such a caring friend and lover. For now, please, let's drop the subject and I'll cook dinner. I cannot tell you how much it hurt to see the regret in Rita's eyes."

Saturday came and went. It was a success for the kids. I stayed on the food and out of the way all day. Roselyn, Rita, Carlie and two women from the shelter did a good job controlling and entertaining the children. Carlie was bright and energetic. She didn't make eye contact with me when we were introduced but all day her charges sought her out and laughed and played. I felt like shit. I could not shake the feeling that Rita had let me touch her for the sake of her job.

Several months passed. I got back into writing early, working outside in the afternoon and going to play pool at the local strip bar from 5 till 8. It worked well because Roselyn got tired and took a nap about five every day. Rita came to work most weekdays from eleven a.m. till five p.m. I saw her only briefly each day.

Roselyn buzzed me one Monday to bring her a coffee at eight one morning. "Jim, I really like Rita and I would like for us to help her. Would you please talk with her? Carlie wants to go to the local college. They only have one bad car, no health insurance and some other problems."

Well, things were worse that Roselyn knew. Rita's ex had left her with lots of bills and the wolves were still circling, wanting money from her. "Rita, tell me about Carlie."

"Her Dad was verbally abusive. Often called her stupid and ugly. When she was twelve, he starting hitting her and me. It took me another couple of years to move out and then another two to get through the divorce."

"Give me a few days to think and talk with Roselyn. Bring Carlie on Friday and let's see what we can work out."

I already knew Rita had a clear criminal record and poor credit. If she took any drugs or ever had any STDs, she was clean when she started to work for us. Still I had her checked out thoroughly again.

Roselyn and I had a good plan for her. Trying to help people is what we both did for enjoyment now. Why not bring it closer to home.

What we offered to Rita and Carlie was really very little but it blew them both away.

"Rita, you have seen the Mother-in-law cottage behind the house?"

She nodded.

"You and Carlie can live there free for up to four years while Carlie goes to the local state college and you continue as Roselyn's companion. Your pay will remain the same and we will pay all of Carlie's college expenses as long as she maintains a "C" average and doesn't bounce around majors without my approval.

"Carlie, you have to work for me in my office twenty hours a week for twelve dollars an hour. That will give you some spending money and help keep me organized.

"We'll get two Subaru wagons, registration and insurance. One for each of you.

"Rita, you have to work with a local credit counselor to get things straight.

"I'm taking Roselyn over to stay with her eldest son for a few days. I'll be back around five. You and Carlie talk this over today. This evening let me know any of your concerns before you leave. I'm sure we can work out all the details. I have written this in a contract. That way you will know you can count on this deal as long as you both hold up your ends."

I handed them the papers. Both Rita and Carlie had tears in their eyes. I didn't feel good or bad. I still felt empty and dirty. I certainly liked looking at Rita.

When I came back at five, only Rita was in the house. She followed me into my office as I sat down on the couch, she sat across from me on the overstuffed chair. "Jim, what you are giving Carlie and me is more than we ever imagined. Thank you so very much."

"Carlie will have to work hard. She will get over some of her shyness with men by working with me and doing her college studies. You are already contributing a lot to Roselyn's and my lives. We are glad, we can help."

There was a very pregnant pause and then she asked, "Are you and I ever going to get back to talking as friends, even potential lovers?"

"My God, Rita, there is nothing I would like better. However, I haven't been able to shake the feeling that you would only be being with me out of obligation and to preserve your job."

"Roselyn has told me how I hurt you. I realize the mistake I made. Still, I had hoped you would want me enough to pursue me and realize that I want to be with you."

My protective shells had not lowered. "You don't have to do anything, our agreement is complete. I want to help you and Carlie, regardless."

"Jim, I know that. You are rich and powerful but you have a weakness that has given you a blind spot. You cannot see that I care about you and want to be with you."

"I wanted to please you but I made you feel cheap. I know I'm much older than you and that I'm not handsome. I care a lot about you and I was attracted to you the first time I saw you. You need a younger man. I delighted in our naughty night. You suffered through."

"Things happened too fast. I liked what we did, liked being with you and was really turned on by you. But I wasn't ready and said the wrong things. Can we start over?"

"Do Roselyn and Carlie know you are talking with me about this?"

She blushed and looked away. "Yes!"

"Is that a problem for you?"

"Not really. I want you and if you want me, I think we would be good together. Carlie would know soon enough anyway."

I reached out to her, "Come here. Sit with me."

She joined me on the couch and melted into my arms. Her lips closed over mine before her body settled onto the cushion beside me. A sigh of pleasure escaped my mouth and Rita sucked it into her lungs. We did not know each other very well. We had spent only a little time together. To this day I do not know why cared about her so much, so quickly, but I did. I wanted to see her content and happy. I loved her smile and her company.

We kissed and touched for a few minutes then I pushed her up. "We have to do something to get the bad thoughts out of my head." I reached my hand out to her. She nodded and holding my hand, she willingly followed me to the guest bedroom.

I did not need her body all that much but she needed me. She needed to know our relationship was back on track; to feel wanted by me again; to feel close more than she wanted to be satisfied. I needed to look into her eyes and feel her body respond. I needed to search for signs of the ugly obligation and duty that still haunted me. I only found a willing, soft, passionate woman, who really did want to be with me.

Slowly I undressed my prize. I had not seen her nude. At first she was not at ease as I appreciatively examined her. She stood in front of me and crossed her arms over her breasts. I opened them. "Don't hide your body from me. You are beautiful. I want you exactly as you are. I want to make love with you." I kissed her on the lips and stepped back from her. "If you want me, undress me, accept me, like I did you."

She spoke no words; her hands trembled some but she was experienced and deftly removed my shirt. My chest is strong and hairy. Rita rubbed her hands over me, lightly pulling my hair and nestling her lips into my nipples. Her fingers began to fumble at my belt, the snap and the zipper. When I was nude, she lay on her back on the bed and reached for me. I lay on top of her and entered her smoothly. I instantly knew she would be a wild lover and could keep up with me, but for now we would make love just to let our bodies get acquainted. We both had issues flying around our heads. Our first time together was unremarkable but satisfying. She came as I thrust into her; she rolled me so she was on top and rode me until she made me cum at the same time as she did and we slept entwined, enjoying each other's touch.

Rita and I both needed coffee about seven-thirty the next morning. My second robe was too big for her luscious naked body and, several times, I playfully tried to slip a hand under the robe between her legs and to open the front to see her lovely breast. She wiggled away, laughing and slapping my hands away. As the coffee started to brew, she bent over the counter, pulled up the robe and offered herself to me as a way to pass the time. She reached out grabbing my cock and pulled it to the lips of her pussy. I pushed and was buried to the hilt in only three strokes. Our bodies slapped together softly and she was moaning when I caught a glimpse of Carlie outside the kitchen doorway.

I thrust steadily, waiting for her mom to get close. Rita's muscles began to tense and she grabbed at me to assure I would not stop. I leaned forward, whispering, "Let your wonderful body enjoy my cock inside you. I love how you feel." I paused until she tightened more and thrust back at me harder. "Carlie, is watching us."

Rita gasped, "O God, I'm cuming."

I let her lead until she slowed and then I pounded into her. She quickly was there again. She bumped into the empty coffee cups and they clattered around the granite counter and one fell noisily, bursting when it hit the tile floor. That spurred her on, "Harder! Fuck me harder!" She rode her second orgasm for a long satisfying time. The distractions kept me from cuming. When I pulled out my cock was glisteningly wet with our combined juices, throbbing and rock hard. Rita was still enjoying the last of her orgasm; the room was filled with the smell of sex. The gasp I heard was from the hall.

I sat Rita down in a kitchen chair to recover. My cock bounced near her head. Soon she noticed it and realized I had not cum. She reached out and rubbed the wet shaft all around her face and lips. She licked at the head and then sucked it into her mouth all the time jacking my cock steadily with her hands. Her eyes were sparkling and lusty. She had moved into that wonderfully delicious nasty mode that passionate women can slip so easily into. She was well aware that she was being watched. She pulled the belt free and opened the entire front of the robe so her breast were free and her wet, swollen well fucked cunt was spread in full view.

"Cum on me. Cum in my mouth and all over me."

That was the incentive I needed. My first shot went into her lovely mouth but she did not swallow. The second hit her lips and chin. The third and fourth found her breasts. She pulled the last of my semen from my cock and used my dick to rub the drops around her lips and to smear through the streaks of cum on her face. She let my offering flow from her mouth over my cock, smeared it around and let it dribble down onto her breasts and stomach. I watched my softening cock disappear into her mouth as she swallowed what was left and cleaned me. Still sucking on my cock, her hands left me. One worked two fingers into her cunt and the other rubbed all my cum into every inch of her exposed skin. I had produced enough for her to anoint her thighs, knees and calves.

Rita was starting to hum and moan around my cock. Her steady sucking had me hard. Watching her finger fuck herself was maddening. Every few seconds her eyes would glance at mine, as if to say, "Is that all you've got?"

I lifted her out of the chair and laid her down on the tiled kitchen floor, away from the broken cup. I was sunk into her belly deep before she was prone on her back. Every hard thrust I slammed into her brought an emphatic, "Yes" from her lips. Her legs were wide but her feet were not on the floor. She was spreading for me so I would go deep into her. Her mantra was a musical, lusty "Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes."

Her hands reached up and filled with my hair. She pulled and twisted my head and got louder as her legs flailed about. I heard a chair turn over. I slammed even harder into her. With one mighty and loud, "Yes" she collapsed under me. She was out for the moment. I continued to fuck her, arched and pumped my load deep into her still contracting belly.

I lay next to Rita for a while. We were both sticky messes and hadn't even had our coffee yet. Carlie left her spying spot in the hall outside the kitchen. When Rita began to rouse up, I covered her, got her into a chair and got her a cup of coffee. I kissed all around her face and neck, then cradled her face in my hands and looked deep into her eyes. "You are one wild naughty woman. I loved every second with you this morning."

"I've never passed out before."

I helped her up. "We have to go take a shower. You are covered with my cum."

"I like being covered with your cum."

"Get on in there. I'll wash you. Just don't bend over."

"Why not?"

"That is how all this started this morning. Bend over again and I'm going to fuck you in the ass."

Right before Rita stepped into the shower, she looked over her shoulder, spread her legs and bent over putting her hands on the side of the tub. She had called my bluff. For right now, my cock was half hard and just jerked once, showing no desire to fill out. She showed mercy, stepped on in, allowed me to wash the cum from her body and we made out in the spray until the water started to get cold.

Over the next few months, we all learned to live together as an extended family. Roselyn and Carlie found things to do that gave Rita and me time together. We went to several events, one three-day cruise, a couple of day trips and found time for sex a couple times a week. We were good together as lovers but I felt a lot of stress. Roselyn's health was worsening: she needed more care from me and less of Roselyn's company. Rita was looking younger to me every day. Some days I was depressed and felt way too old for her. I wanted to spend quiet time with her but felt I would eventually bore her. I worried that I would see disappointment in her eyes.

That day in the kitchen wasn't the only time Carlie watched her mother and me. Sometimes we weren't sure but felt she was there. Once was very overt. The three of us were on a hayride just after sunset. There were about six other couples and a few singles. All day we had selected pumpkins for Halloween, ate and had mindless fun. The horse drawn cart was crowded and Rita was cold. Her skirt had seemed a good idea during the hot part of the day but now it did not offer enough warmth. We were sitting on a bale of hay. Carlie was sitting on another bale of hay facing us. I pulled Rita onto my lap and held her to get her warm. The bouncing of the wagon, ground her ass into my crotch and soon I was hard and uncomfortable. Twice I reached down and tried to straighten my cock. Rita challenged me, "Take him out."

"I will if you pull your panties aside and slip him into your cunt."

"I don't have on any panties."

Carlie had watched me wiggle around. She had to know what I was doing. My naked cock was aligned along her mother's ass crack. She watched for many minutes while I made love to Rita with my whispers, light kisses and secret touches. Her mother glanced at Carlie many times reluctant to pursue the challenge she had started. When I rolled her right nipple between my fingers, Rita reached under her skirt and guided my throbbing dick. Rita's face told anyone who might have been watching exactly when my cock slipped into her body. She trembled and she came almost immediately. The hayride had a long way to go.

12