No Greater Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bouncing was wonderful. Carlie slid down off the bale and sat in the hay spread over the bed of the wagon. There was just enough light for me to see her staring between her mother's legs. Rita intentionally pulled her skirt up enough for her daughter to see my cock buried in her cunt. That knowledge was intoxicating and exciting. I locked my eyes onto Carlie. Several times she looked at me, licked her lips and touched her body. I hoped she had her fingers in her own pussy.

I nodded and mouthed "I'm cuming" to Carlie when I began to unload my balls into her mother. Carlie sat in that exact spot until the end of the ride. She saw my cock soften and slip out of Rita's flooded hole. I imagined Rita's cunt was gaping and full of my cum. Once I felt it drip onto my cock as it dangled helplessly below Rita's slit. Carlie watched quietly. Seldom blinking.

--------------------------------------------------

Carlie started school and was proving to be a big help in the office. Roselyn got steadily worse. She made it through Christmas in great pain. She made it through my January birthday. She coordinated a party for me and loved giving me my first Rolex. I cried alone than night, her time was near, her pain was horrible to watch, much less endure. She died in my arms, two days after my birthday. For three months after that I had trouble getting motivated to do much of anything. I was depressed and down on myself. I was not paying attention to Rita. Through it all, I urged her to date. Deep down I felt I was depriving her of something and that I should let her go. She seemed comfortable with our age difference but it was wearing on me. I had sacrificed a lot of healthy years taking care of Roselyn. I did not want Rita to regret spending her healthy years on a man twenty plus years her senior.

I started to get my youth back late one afternoon. Rita and I came home from shopping and were putting up all the groceries. We had both seen a light on in the work shed beside the mother-in-law cottage where Rita and Carlie still lived. There was a crash and I heard Carlie start a scream but was cut off. I ordered, "Grab the phone" and charged out the back door. In full stride, I grabbed a metal tipped croquet stake that was driven into the grass and burst through the shed's door. A dark haired, six-foot tall, young man was standing over her with his back to me. He had blood on his hand and Carlie had blood on her exposed thigh and on the left side of her head. His hand was raised for another blow when I swung the stake. Rita was behind me. We all heard his jaw break and his cheekbone crush. He went down, partially falling on Carlie and rolling onto his back. I stomped his crotch with my right foot. He curled and I drove my knee into his face. Blood spurted everywhere. His nose was flat. Strangely he was still conscious.

I raised the stake again and screamed at Carlie, "Do you want him dead?"

She brought us all of us back to sanity with a simple, "No, leave him alone. Make him leave." She was crying. I jerked the man's bloody face just inches from mine. "If I ever see you again, I'll kill you. If I know where you are I'll tell everyone what you did. Get a long way away, as fast as you can."

He grabbed an oil soaked, filthy rag to catch the blood as he half walked, half stumbled out of the shed.

I knelt beside Carlie; she was struggling to get up. Through tears, hugs and anger, Rita and I learned this was a guy that she had gone to the movies with twice before. Today, she brought him home for something to eat. They made out for a while. He got aggressive and then mad when she told him to stop. She had tried to slap him. He had hit her and had forced his fingers into her pussy, making it bleed. Then I showed up.

She did not want to go to the hospital or call the police. I got his name and advised a friend on the local police force anyway.

That night Carlie did not want to be alone in her room. She sat with me in the TV room and fell asleep with my arm around her. Rita sat across from us. "She feels safe with you."

"How about her mother? How does she feel?"

"I was shocked by what your did."

"Forty years vanished. I did what I was trained to do when I was younger than Carlie. Are you afraid of me now?"

"No. I just thought you were going to kill that boy."

"I wanted to. He hurt someone I love."

The four-letter work caught her off guard. "Do you love us, Jim?"

My eyes were misty. "Yes, I love both of you. Every day I wish I were younger."

Rita was quiet. That reinforced my weakness. For weeks, I continued to urge her to date.

----------------------

Finally Rita had her first date. She left about seven. I was jealous but this is what I had told her I wanted. Truthfully, I wanted my youth back and I wanted her.

I dressed for bed early, lounging pants and t-shirt, and decided to go read in the den. Only the light by my wing-backed chair was on when Carlie, dressed in cotton sweats, wandered into talk.

"I was surprised when mom went out tonight. I always thought you two liked each other."

"Carlie, I really like your mother but I am a lot older than she is. She is beautiful and active. She needs a younger man to build a life with."

"Maybe. She is happy with you."

"You are a doll to say that. Still, I wish I were younger."

"I wish, I were pretty, like she is."

"Carlie you are beautiful, what are you talking about?"

"I'm a tall thin, freckled, small breasted, tom-boy. That's not pretty."

"You are wrong. You have a model's body. You have "Girl-next door" beauty - every man dreams of such a woman. He dreams she wants to be with him and that she is a passionate creative lover."

"I've read your stories. I don't know if I'm passionate. I don't know how to kiss like in your stories. I don't know what is true and what is not in them."

"Talk to me. Ask me. I'll answer your questions, if I can."

She stalled just a few moments. It was obvious she had questions all organized. "Do guys really like oral sex?"

"Most do. I think the taste and smell of a sexy woman's body is the greatest wonder of the world."

"Do you really kiss all the places that you say in your stories?"

"You bet I do. Everything I've written about what a woman and a man do together is true. Not true for every man or every woman or true for every time they make love, but definitely true."

"Just the touch and smell of women's bodies get you excited?"

"Yes."

"Even someone like me?"

"Absolutely."

She sat quietly. I had not convinced her. She still heard her father's criticisms ringing in her head. She was feeling inadequate.

"Carlie, I will not hurt you. Do you trust me?"

"Yes."

"Come here and sit in my lap facing away from me."

She hesitantly came and sat on me. Her body was warm and stiff. I pulled her hair back from her right ear, exposing her neck. "Close your eyes, Carlie. Imagine the most desirable man you have seen at school. Pretend that I am that desirable man."

For the next ten minutes I quietly made love to her neck, her ears and her shoulders. I kissed, nibbled and sucked. Her body relaxed some and her breath was becoming strained.

I whispered softly just below her ear, "Keep your eyes closed. Turn around and sit straddling my legs." She responded so fluidly, I wondered if she had a submissive side.

"Open your mouth slightly." I tilted her head down toward me and kissed her. At first she was shocked, but then returned my kiss. I pulled her away slightly and licked her lips. I kissed her again and slipped my tongue into her mouth. Her hips moved and she pressed closer into me. Again we kissed and her tongue tentatively pushed into my mouth. I sucked it. Over the next ten minutes we learned to kiss. Her body was needy and she moaned. Her kisses were aggressive and rough.

"I'll stop any time you tell me." She was quiet. Our lips locked together again and my left hand cupped her right breast and my fingers rolled her nipple. Carlie groaned into my mouth. Soon her hips were rolling into the open space between my legs. I trailed my right hand down from her head and let it nestle between her legs. She was moist and hot. I held my hand so she could rub her clit against the back of my thumb.

I watched her for several minutes. Her body knew instinctively what to do. She was passionate and beautiful. A little whimper told me. I said, "Suck" and pushed my tongue into her mouth. She sucked and she came thrusting roughly onto my hand.

I held her and kissed her while she recovered. "Carlie, thank you. That was so beautiful. Thank you for letting me watch you. Your body is breath taking. It could satisfy any man."

She thought for long moments, "Even you?"

"God, Carlie, reach down between us and see if your body excites me."

Tentatively her right hand went between us. She paused when her fingers first touched my rock hard cock. She closed her fingers around my shaft. She explored and moved her fingers up and down, discovering the large precum wet spot at the tip.

She would have gone to any limit. I pulled her hand away and looked deep into her lusty eyes. "Carlie, we have to quit. I am very turned on and really want to make love with you. I loved watching you cum and every cell in my body is screaming for me to push my cock into you. But we have to stop. Your mother would be so angry, it could ruin everything we have set up for your college."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and rested her head on my shoulder. Finally, she got up, started to walk away. I did want to stop but I wanted one thing from her more. I reached out and I pulled her back by her wrist. "Please do something for me before you leave."

"What is that?"

"Slip your fingers into your sweats. Get them wet with your juices and bring them to my mouth so I can taste you."

She moaned when her own fingers slipped into her cunt. She moaned again as she pulled them out. She looked deep into my eyes and she moaned again as I closed my lips around her fingers and sucked them.

"Well?"

"Your pussy is better than the finest candy. My head is swimming."

It was obvious that Carlie was far from satisfied. I wanted to help her. "Sit down. Wait here for just a minute." I went to my room and got two of Roselyn's vibrators, one a plug in nubbed model for maximum clit stimulation and the second a very realistic feeling vibrating seven-inch dildo. When I brought them to her, her eyes grew very wide. She never spoke once while I told her how to use them and pulled her up to send her on her way. She paused at the door.

"Are you going to jack him off?"

"I'll have to or I won't be able to sleep."

"Can I do it?"

"Only if you promise not to tell your mother."

"I promise."

Carlie sat back down and I stood in front of her. I was about three-quarters hard. When she pulled my sweats down, she held her breath. I pulled her face into my cock. I wanted her senses to be filled. She nuzzled and inhaled. She licked at the wetness on the head of my dick. I leaned back and began to jack off. I was already close and told her. I told her how she excited me and that I was struggling for control. Her hand closed over mine and she learned the pace I liked.

"Feel my balls tighten. I am going to cum."

Carlie's other hand closed over my balls. She could feel what I was telling her. She pushed my hand away and continued to work my cock. My muscles tightened. I felt her lips close over the head of my cock and I erupted into her mouth. She sucked. The feeling was so intense, my eyes closed and I fought to stay upright. Again and again I pulsed and she sucked. I felt her swallow and then swallow again.

I reached out and roughly grabbed her sweatshirt and pulled it over her head and then pushed her back and stripped away her pants. The abruptness shocked her and she felt a little fear as she sensed my strength and my need. I knelt between her legs and kissed her nipples, fingered her clit and rubbed the wet lips of her cunt. I kissed lightly around her pussy.

Her voice cracked, "I guess I'm not a virgin anymore."

"Yes, you are. You haven't had sex yet. You are lovely and so very desirable." My tongue licked the full length of her slit and tickled her little button several times. When my lips closed over her clit, she threw a leg over each arm of the chair and slid down. She was wet. The taste was heaven. My mind was raging, my cock never softened and I feasted. I enjoyed her so much I did not notice that she was cuming. It did not matter; I was going to lick her until she was dry. Her hands closed over my ears and she guided me and fucked against my lips and tongue.

Twice more she came before she pushed me. I landed on my back and she followed, her cunt spread over my cock. She knew I would object if she asked. So she did not ask; she guided me between her swollen lips and thrust. Her body tightened in pain and tears ran down her cheeks, then she thrust again. I was more than half way into her. She made a few tentative movements learning how to drag my cock along her clit and make it push against her g-spot. She remembered me and looked down into my eyes.

"Go on Carlie. Use my body. Use it to make yourself feel good. I'm want to watch you fly."

Permission was all she needed. Her body was wild, young and strong. She drove me deep inside her. The feelings of being full were different. She slowed, then speeded up again, a couple of times before her body betrayed her and she rode me totally for her pleasure. She screamed when she came and collapsed on my chest. I let her rest for a few moments and then I began to use her hips to work her cunt over my cock. She caught on and helped. My body arched off the floor, lifting her. My cock jerked and throbbed inside her. Carlie looked at me and said, "Yes, do it. Cum inside me."

I did; I flooded the dimpled cervix I was bumping into. I flooded the pussy that was virgin just a few minutes ago. I left enough sperm to impregnate a hundred women. I both wanted her to be pregnant and didn't want it. I rolled over on top of Carlie, thrust into her and kissed her passionately, until my cock began to soften.

We relished in each other's body and touched for long time. Finally, I spoke, "Carlie, making love with you is magnificent. You body excites me. You know, I will want you every time I see you now? You are beautiful and desirable. Your body is passionate and demanding. You are so very lovely when you cum."

She was quiet. We stayed together, silent, matching our breaths.

I asked, "How do you feel?"

"Wonderful. Better than I have ever felt in my life. Promise me, we will do this again."

"I promise."

We showered together. Made out under the spray. I touched and kissed every inch of her body, so she would know I meant what I had told her. She liked having her asshole licked. She liked peeing while I finger fucked her. She liked me thrusting into her doggie style and pushing a finger up her ass. She liked tasting her cunt on my lips and she liked snuggling on her bed until she went to sleep in my arms.

An hour or so later, I covered her, kissed her and went back to my room. On the way I looked. Rita's car was not home yet. I left a note on the door of the little house saying that Carlie was asleep in the guest room.

----------------------

Rita and Carlie were talking at the kitchen table when I came in for coffee the next morning. Rita's date had not been a success. The guy expected sex and was pushy. He reminded her that she had suggested they go out. Somehow he had interpreted that to mean she was horny and offering. He had not even been respectful. She was down.

I got the craziest mixed message of my life. Carlie held my hand in her lap below the table and pressed it tightly between her legs and spoke, "Jim, why don't you and mom get away for a few days? You both need a break. I can catch up on my studies and handle things in the office."

My eyes quizzed hers as I rubbed over the top of her clit. Her legs opened wider but she held her ground. Rita looked at me. It was my move. She had often told me about wanting to go to the San Diego Zoo. "Wonderful idea. Rita, will you go to San Diego with me for a few days? I need to have a meeting there. Then we can go to the zoo and just play tourist."

Rita smiled. Carlie smiled. I thought how much my life had changed in just a few months and wondered what the next few months held for all of us.

12