No Longer Sure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss." Margaret hissed as she peaked. Anna gasped and pulled Margaret down, ramming her mouth onto hers. Their teeth rattled as they screamed into each other's mouths, their orgasms cascading through them. They pressed their pussies hard against each other for the duration of their peaks, their juices mixing before sliding down Anna's butt and onto the sheets. They collapsed together in a heap of tangled limbs. They panted and gasped for air between light kisses.

"That was amazing." Anna gasped still glowing. Margaret rolled off and rested beside her lover. Anna rolled onto her side and kissed Margaret's cheek. Anna slowly sat up and looked over at the clock. "We have to get ready for dinner and the captain's ball." Margaret groaned before getting out of bed. "Mark's going to be here any moment." Just as she finished, the door was unlocked. Margaret scooped her clothes and barged into the bathroom while Anna scurried into the living room with enough clothes to look respectable. Margaret was dressed in record time and washed her face before flushing the toilet to cover her tracks. She emerged from the bathroom, seeing a solemn look on Mark's face.

"It smells like sex in here." Mark commented and Margaret took in a deep breath and played her part.

"I don't know how. She was showing all the different goodies she has for you." Mark turned and glared at her. Anna's eyes widened before she composed herself and played along. "If she got excited for the idea of pleasuring you then that's what you smell."

"I don't believe you. In fact I can smell her on your breath." Margaret remained firm in her stance and sighed before looking over at Anna.

"What we did was nothing more than what you did with Maria when she worked with you." Anna shot in, surprising both Mark and Margaret.

"Margaret I think you should leave now." Mark growled. Margaret paled before a deep feeling of sadness washed through her. She didn't want her last day with Anna to end like this.

"Margaret, I'll meet you at dinner." Margaret took her leave, giving Anna an apologetic look. Once the door closed, Anna continued. "You've slept with many other women while dating me. If I wanted a little fun before I settle down, why shouldn't I? I know you've been eyeing up the waitress in the sports bar. Have you banged her?" Mark lowered his eyes momentarily and Anna jumped on the guilt. "I knew it. So unless you want to be nailed for adultery I suggest you let this go."

Margaret avoided dinner, instead sneaking into the corner of the buffet and pecking away at sweets. She sniffled as night fell upon the vessel and the couples moved on to the Captain's Ball. She sighed deeply as Ben found her and sat down.

"So Mark's in a tizzy over something. Do you know what?" Margaret kept her head down. She knew that if she met his eyes that she would cave in. She'd cheated on the man she loved with a woman, a wonderful woman that she would gladly choose any day. "He and Anna are walking on eggshells. I'm so glad we're not like them richies. Money ruins everything."

"It only ruins if you let it. I know we could use some extra money." Ben sighed and slouched. The trip was one in a lifetime but it had put them behind on their plans of gaining a home and a better life. Margaret knew their accounts better than him and it would be a long time before they emerged from the debt they were in.

"Look, I know my job doesn't pay well but in time I'll have a good wage." Margaret nodded and Ben stood. "Come on, the Ball awaits and I want to dance with my beauty. Margaret reluctantly stood and followed Ben out. She was on the cruise for a good time with her man. She could have that before leaving.

The ball was a hit with everyone. Margaret smiled at the many couples that danced together, some rotating partners while others kept to their own. Margaret danced several times with Ben and admired his footwork. She smiled and rested her head on his chest when a slow song began.

"I thought our friends were supposed to be here." Ben said, looking around. Margaret sighed and closed her eyes.

"I ruined that. I don't think they'll be coming tonight." Ben looked down and as she looked up into his eyes, Ben's face reddened. "I'm sorry."

"What did you do?"

"Nothing." Anna announced from behind them. Margaret turned, her eyes shimmering with tears to see her standing with the others. Mark kept his composure around her but Margaret caught the anger deep in his hazel eyes. "Couples always have moments right? I was talking with Margaret about one when I should have talked to Mark." Ben nodded, not believing her for a second but couldn't prove otherwise. "Now let's dance!" Mark slipped out from Anna and took Margaret away from the group. He pulled her close and stared down with contempt.

"She told me everything. You're one fucked up woman." Margaret kept her eyes averted, instead watching the band play. "I think you should leave Anna alone tonight. Whatever happened between you two ends now." Margaret turned and her saddened look flared into rage. She broke free from his grip and gritted her teeth to keep her voice down.

"We are grown women. If she wants some fun, at least it's with someone clean." With that Margaret marched off the floor, stopping only to hug the Captain as he arrived. The tall broad German followed her out onto the upper balcony, away from the dozens of people.

"Why you so sad?" The man asked in a deep voice. Margaret chuckled before looking into the wise eyes of the man. She broke down and balled. The captain pulled her into his arms and Margaret sniffled between sobs.

"I've been a bad girl Captain. I've given my heart to two people and I love them both but with that I'm chancing never seeing one while destroying the other." The Captain nodded before lifting her chin.

"You need to decide what's best for you dearest. Is it worth ruining the relationship for the other?"

"Yes." Margaret replied without thought. He smirked before continuing.

"Think it through. This is not something based on instinct." He reached into his pocket and pulled out a silver key. "This key will let you onto the highest point on the ship. No one but me is allowed up there. Go there and think about it."Margaret nodded and quickly passed by.

"Please tell Anna where I am. She's a dear friend of mine." The Captain turned and nodded before straightening. She read his mind and nodded. The Captain sighed, seeing the full predicament unfold. Margaret left the ball and with direction from a worker, stood out on top of the ship. She leaned on the railing and let her silent tears fall to the concrete.

Better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. Margaret's thoughts heightened her sadness to the point where her sobs grew.

"Don't cry baby." Anna said from behind her. Margaret turned and rushed to her. She leapt into her arms and both women cried their hearts out. "We knew this moment was coming."

"I know but I just can't let you go. I love you too much." Margaret replied through her sniffles. Anna sighed deeply and broke their embrace and held her face. They kissed lightly and Margaret wiped the tears from her ruined makeup.

"I love you too. But you're not going to where I live and I can't go to you. We are at an impasse. Mark would take me for everything I have and my family would send me away. It's the times we live in. Yes your friends and many others have won a great battle but it will take time for the effects of that victory to spread." Anna explained.

"So that's it? You're giving up." Margaret said bluntly, her heart breaking. Anna shook her head adamantly, her long earrings chiming together.

"Never. I will miss you forever my love. You've shown me what true love really is. I'll never find that with Mark. I would give anything to be with you but you know as well as I do that the war your friends wage hasn't ended."

"Why don't we join them in the fight? Stand alongside them to keep what we have." Margaret replied, trying everything she could think of to stay with her blonde goddess. Anna smiled and kissed her softly before parting.

"If it were only that simple love. I hail from England and I know you're American. That distance alone is nearly insurmountable in our current states." Margaret felt her knees shaking, her muscles weakening, expecting the final blow.

"This is it? We just pretend this never happened and live miserable for the rest of our lives." Margaret turned away, unable to look her in the eyes. Anna stepped up beside her and slowly spun her around.

"Dearest look at me please." Anna's pleading lifted Margaret's spirits slightly. Anna reached into her purse and pulled out the picture of them. "I will never pretend anything that happened on this ship. I love you so much that I want to jump off this ship so I don't feel any more pain and regret. I'm keeping this keepsake with me forever. When it fades I'm going to get it redone. Most of all." Anna said, placing her hand over Margaret's heart before taking her hand and placing it on hers. "You will be here inside me forever." Margaret shattered at the seams. She fell to the ground and curled into a ball. Anna sat down beside her and held her close, sharing their pain.

"I'll never get over you. If I ever have a daughter I'm naming her after you." Anna chuckled and held her close. "I love you."

"And I you. Whenever you're feeling down think of this week. Think of the courage you had to meet me out of the blue. Think of the power you had when you took me to heights that I never knew existed. Think of this moment where our love buckles down to endure." Margaret wailed into the night and Anna spun her into her arms. Margaret wailed into her shoulder while Anna broke down and did the same.

"No! I won't have it. There has to be a way." Margaret proclaimed, lifting from her shoulder.

"I've been thinking about it since I kissed you. I've looked through books and books two days ago. I asked several crew members that Maria said were gay. They all agreed that there would be no way unless we dropped into money of our own. Mark has my future, yours is tied with Ben. We are doomed women Margaret. That's why I chose to live the moment with you knowing that it may never come again."

"I could ask my friends. They could help us I'm sure." Margaret scrambled for any lose threads that she could pull, hoping a miracle would prevail. Anna smiled and rested her head on Margaret's shoulder.

"Hold me my love. We have until the Captain comes." Margaret gripped her as tight as she could. They kissed many times, their tears mixing together before falling down. At midnight, the Captain emerged from the shadows of the ship. He smiled as the two women were fast asleep, their warmth and desire to be together overpowering the temperature. Margaret opened her eyes and smiled sadly before gripping Anna tighter.

"Come, this isn't a good place to sleep. Your partners know of your relationship and have decided to give you this night together. They've also agreed to let the matter slide and try to press on with you." Margaret looked down and Anna smiled. They stood and followed the Captain into his chambers.

"We cannot accept your chambers Captain. Where will you sleep?" Anna said in awe. The man laughed heartily and walked past.

"It's my night to keep watch. The fog will be thick and no one knows these waters better than me." He closed the door behind them and Margaret sighed before spotting the large tub. Just then captain opened the door. "Don't be afraid to use the amenities."

"That man is a saint." Margaret whispered as the door closed. Anna smiled and went over to the tub. "Just what I was thinking."

"One request." Anna asked as she turned on the water. She turned and wrapped her arms around her love. "Just hold me through the bath. I want to bask in our love before consummating it." Margaret nodded and Anna undressed her before sliding her gown down. They stepped into the water and both moaned when the hot water sapped the cold that had sunk in earlier. Anna sat down in the largest corner, pulling Margaret into her arms. They sat together, Anna's arms firmly wrapped around Margaret's shoulders, occasionally kissing the side of her neck. Margaret sighed as she rubbed Anna's thighs before leaning back. They rested in the water until it cooled. They dried each other off, giggling when they spent more than enough time drying each other's breasts and sexes. As they turned to the grand king sized bed, Margaret choked up. Anna slid onto the silk sheets and opened her arms and legs.

"Come my love, let's not waste any time." Margaret found her resolve and rested on top of Anna. They kissed lovingly their tears falling once more with the realization that it was indeed their last night together. Margaret sniffled and cried as she rubbed her pussy along Anna's while her love wept below, holding Margaret as tightly as she could to her chest.

"I love you my sweet dearest Margaret. Don't you ever forget that." Anna whispered before they came together. Margaret's orgasmic wail was one that she never saw coming. A pure mixture of sadness and love intertwined to make a scream that melded into her memories. Anna rolled her off and quickly ran her hand over Margaret's pussy, sliding two fingers deep. Margaret did the same and they serenely pushed each other over the edge, their gasps the only testament to their pleasure.

"Roll onto your stomach." Margaret whispered. Anna smiled and rolled over and sighed when Margaret pressed her lips on the back of her neck. Anna sighed as Margaret trailed kisses down her spine while her fingers traced the outline of her breasts before sliding down her sides. Margaret let out a deep breath as she passed over Anna's backside, savouring the feminine arousal.

"What are you doing?" Anna said, looking down. Margaret smiled between kisses down her thighs to her calves before stopping at her ankles. Margaret closed her eyes and started her journey back up her ankles.

"Memorizing every part of you. I don't want to miss a single soft piece of you." Anna sighed as Margaret's hands slid up slowly, caressing her inner thighs. Anna spread her legs, letting out a staggered breath when Margaret's lips rested tenderly on the back of her knee. "If I'm going to lose you then I'm going to make love to." Her lips pressed lovingly into her inside of Anna's thighs. "Every part of you." Anna moaned loudly and lifted her hips, spreading her legs wider.

"You don't- oh wow."Anna gasped as Margaret exhaled deeply, her breath travelling up her inner thighs. Margaret continued to kiss up her calves, her tongue licking lightly between each sensual kiss she placed. Anna mewed when Margaret's hands rested on her hips. She looked back, her eyes burning with desire. Margaret slowly opened hers and when she rested her gaze upon Anna's pussy, she moaned deeply.

"Just lay there and enjoy." Margaret said with a deep yearning. Anna looked ahead and gripped the bed sheets. She jumped when Margaret's lips lightly met her pussy. Margaret savoured the texture against her mouth, memorizing the feeling of Anna's sex. She took in her scent, hoping it would burn into her memories. Her tongue flicked her lover's clit, loving the taste that touched the tip of her tongue.

"Please Margaret. You know me well." Anna begged, closing her eyes. Margaret looked up and kissed up the swells of her ass, her hands following with gentle presses. Anna whined when Margaret moved back up her back, stopping when her fingertips brushed against the small hairs on the back of her neck. She moved back down the quivering body beneath her, relishing each tender touch and smell that cemented itself in her memories. Margaret slid down between Anna's thighs and pressed her lips on the smooth backside before sliding her tongue to the small dimple above valley of her ass. Margaret swirled her tongue gently before sliding down between her cheeks. Margaret quickly slid past her star, then dipped into her depths. Anna exhaled loudly and gripped the bed spread while lifting her hips once more, offering herself for the taking. Margaret didn't disappoint and slid her tongue deep into her love. Anna's eyelids clamped shut and braced for the coming onslaught.

"Margaret... sweet." Anna hissed as Margaret slid her tongue around, coaxing every heavenly drop of nectar she could from Anna. Both women moaned as Margaret's hands slapped Anna's backside. Anna's moan ended with a gasp as Margaret ramped her pace. Her tongue lashed Anna's clit before diving deep into her sopping depths.

"I...god...ohhhh." Anna breathed, clenching the covers for her life. Margaret growled and began devouring her pussy, leaving nothing untouched. Anna moaned and gasped as Margaret slid close, her tongue piercing into her depths before sucking her clit. Her attention shifted back to Anna's dripping sex and her tongue lapped up the seeping honey before thrusting in deep. Anna's hips rolled with Margaret's tongue, keeping their union as tight as possible. Margaret groaned when more of Anna's juice slipped into her mouth. Pressing her mouth harder on her sex, Margaret managed to get a little further inside Anna, eliciting a long moan from the prone Anna.

"God I love your taste." Margaret moaned before suckling on Anna's clit. "I can't get enough of it."

"I know I can feel your tongue inside me." Anna groaned. Her legs began quivering and Margaret, feeling the shaking on the bed, doubled her efforts. Anna moaned deeply, trying everything she could to slow the pleasure that cascaded through her. The quivering travelled up her thighs into her hips and Anna sucked in one last breath before screaming into the bed spread. Anna fell to the bed in an attempt to break free but Margaret followed her down. Anna screamed again, her frame writhing under Margaret's ministrations. Margaret watched as Anna's head tossed and turned, her mind disoriented with ecstasy. Margaret reluctantly separated herself from Anna, letting her partner quake as her pleasure coursed through her muscles. Anna collapsed further onto the bed breathing heavily, her eyelids fluttering wildly. Margaret rolled her over and moved several sweat drenched locks from her face before rubbing her nose against Anna's.

"You are insatiable." Anna gasped as Margaret's fingers teased her nipples. "And if you say you're memorizing them I will..." Margaret cut her off with a deep kiss. Anna muffled her words into Margaret's mouth before moaning when Margaret pressed harder on her mouth. They parted and Anna chuckled before rubbing noses. They giggled and Anna rolled them over. She pinned Margaret's hands above her head. "And now you're mine."

"I was always yours." Anna smiled sweetly before kissing her. As they parted, Anna slid down Margaret's taller frame, her steel blues glimmering with love with undertones of a forbidden conquest. Margaret bit her bottom lip as Anna kissed just above her clit before trailing her tongue down the sides of her pink pussy lips. She swirled her tongue across her sex before coming back up. Margaret chuckled, seeing that the game was afoot. "Plan on teasing me into oblivion?" Anna smirked confidently and Margaret smirked back. "Well I'll just lay here and savour the wonderful taste in my mouth while you take your time."

"Oh you little." Anna growled before pouncing. Margaret screamed and laughed while Anna quickly pinned her arms to her sides with her knees. She tried to get free and Anna smiled deviously before tweaking the outstretched nipples. Her fingers quickly tickled Margaret's tummy and the brunette screamed.

"Not fair!" Margaret laughed, squirming to get free. Anna laughed and rode her through her efforts, turning slightly to rub Margaret's clit while slowing her tickling. Margaret moaned and laughed as Anna manipulated her. Margaret couldn't believe what was happening to her. She felt her pleasure growing but with the tickling, kept it in the background as a bubbling treat. Anna quickly slid two fingers deep into Margaret and as her fingers bottomed out, she halted her tickling. Margaret's pleasure trampled through the fading tickling into the forefront and Anna grinned as Margaret's eyes flared open.