All Comments on 'No Longer, Yet Still, Mother & Son'

by stevie3624

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Erotic writing at its best

The writing and the erotic content are excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The first words

I knew from the first few words that this was going to be excellent and so it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
W.T.F.

Not usually big on incest but this is really good and not much else is. Thanks for saving the day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Persevere!

Excellent story of boy makes good. Very hot, very well written. The poem was quite well done. Keep it up and write more, much more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Poetic

The story is very erotic, but the poem is outstanding and could stand on its own merits, even separated from the story. You have done a number of good stories, but the poem may be the best thing you have ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Story

I all ways,think its a little sad when mother and son realise that childhood has passed and much deeper feelings are emerging.This is an excellent story,well done Ilike all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Stories like this..incest will soon be legal

love all stevies work...especially with the babies coming. a mother pregnant for her son is very interesting indeed..

whats the evolutionary step for stevie3624 in his story lines?

perhaps a son who openly courts and wins his mother?

that should be interesting..to tell your mom you love her as a woman and wants her and goes out and wins her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Mom's in love with her boy's cock

This is a beautiful and very sexy story. Richie, like any normal son, is deeply attracted to his mother's cunt. So you can imagine his thrill on reading his mother's poem of love for his big dick--its beautiful hardness and perfect girth and length, thinking how marvelous it'd feel stuffed up her loving welcoming motherly twat. Having unloaded his balls up his Mom's cunt once, Richie can't wait to do it again and again. Finally, Mom gives in and opens up her twat for her darling son from now on. Rich means to fuck a baby up his mother's cunt, and Mom eagerly agrees. She wants her son's baby as much as he does! Mother and son both know that that's what his perfect stiff cock and potent teenage balls are FOR--so it's motherfucking heaven and lots of incest babies from now on!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 10 years ago

Good story. Very well written. The only thing I would have changed would have had the language from the mom be a little dirtier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
This was almost a good story...

That a guy could fall in lust and love with his mother. That I understand. But I just don't get the pregnant fetish. This wasn't a bad story at all until that came into the picture. For me, it ruined the whole story. Nevertheless, some guys seem to get off on it, and if that's their fantasy. So be it. As the old saying goes..."Different Strokes..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

to the previous commenter, impregnating one's mate isn't a fetish you GD spergelord. it's a basic function of sex.

god you are stupid.

to teh author, decent story just needed a little more time in the oven to clean up some things.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
You can go (CUM) home again.

Some ways are better than others. Good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous