No Longer, Yet Still, Mother & Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevie3624
stevie3624
1,193 Followers

She said, "Love, love, it feels so good, nobody did this to me for so long." I found the nub and gently applied the pressure with the tip of my tongue, circling different ways and then massaging the tender swelling. Her sensitivity became heightened and I could tell that each lick brought her closer to finishing. She said, "Baby, I want you in my mouth."

I moved up and straddled her and my cock was in my mother's mouth for the first time. She made sounds as she sucked and rubbed my balls. It was a struggle to move my hips gently and not thrust my cock deep into her throat. I could easily have stayed there until I came as my mother moved up and down on the shaft. Just the sight of my mom sucking on my cock was almost enough to make me lose it, so I brought myself under control. I wanted to make her come with my mouth, so I moved to the sixty-nine position. She became more excited and said, "Yes, yes."

When we were in each others mouth again, after sucking her clit between my lips, I flicked my tongue rapidly across it. I felt her stiffen. She opened her mouth to moan, and her back arched as she cried out. "Richie...Richie...Ohhhh...Ohhhh...I'm coming baby, I'm coming..." I liked sucking her as she came. Her hips writhed and jerked, until she exhaled in a long sigh.

She finished quickly, and without much pause, she returned my cock to her mouth to start sucking me again, but I wanted to wait before I came. I wanted to hold her and share the pleasure of her orgasm. I reversed my position and I took her in my arms. She melted into me. I said, "I love you mom...did it feel good?"

She said, "Oh Richie, yes, you don't know how good it felt...and how good it feels to be in your arms." I wanted to say how crazy it was that we don't do it all the time, but I knew where that discussion would lead, so I shut up and enjoyed her warm skin all over my body. I could feel the fullness and curves of her breasts against me. She had one of her legs over me and that put her moist pussy on my thigh. I held one globe of her round ass in my hand and my cock was straining to be inside her.

I rolled onto my back and said, "Mom get on top of me."

She said, "Yes baby," but before she straddled over me she looked at my cock that was pointing to the ceiling and said, "That is beautiful." She grabbed the shaft and sucked the head a few times and then kneeled over me. She held my cock to guide it into her pussy. The soft folds opened and she said, "Ahhh..." as she lowered herself onto my pole. She took an intake of breath when she had all of me inside her.

I said, "That's where I belong mom, inside you." She didn't answer and her expression almost looked sad as she bent to kiss me and began moving up and down. She closed her eyes and as she moved, her breasts swayed. I scooped both of her heavy boobs. As all the sensations ran through me, I set my mind to remember the moment, because I knew it would have to last me after that night.

Mom moved slowly at first, taking the full length of my shaft from top to bottom. When she sat completely on me, she moved her hips and it made me moan. And even in the midst of feeling as good as I ever did, I was thinking about how much I would miss having sex with my mother.

When she started moving quickly, kissing and grabbing at me, I forgot my thoughts. She said, "Yes Richie...oh honey...oh yes baby...OH! OH! OH!"

She started coming and this time I did too. I said, "Mom...MOM..." I met her bounces and got into her timing as I pushed and thrust while my juices shot up into her pussy. She arched back and I massaged her jutting tits, pinching the tips of her big nipples between my fingers as we both came.

She cried out, "AAAAHHHhhhhhh..." that was more of a high pitched wail than a moan.

The sound went through me and as I finished coming, I heard myself repeating, "Oh Dora, oh Dora, oh Dora..."

I pushed up hard into my mother's pussy with each of the final thrusts and she grunted, ending with a satisfied laugh. She said, "Oh, wow."

When we caught our breath I said, "No girl could ever do what you do for me mom."

She smiled, gave me a quick kiss and said, "You just haven't been with enough girls yet baby." The heart of me knew that it didn't matter how many others I would be with, it was only mom that could do it for me. She dismounted and I didn't press her. She said, "I'm starved, how about a bite?"

I said, "Sure," and I nipped at her tit, making her giggle before we went to the kitchen and made sandwiches. I said, "I missed you mom."

She said, "I know baby; I missed you too." She was quick to change the subject and said, "Have you been going out much?"

I said, "Yeah, a little, but it's not the same as it is with you."

I heard a cautionary, "Honey..." from her, but I couldn't shut up.

I said, "Mom, look what we have here, isn't it good for you too, why can't we be together like this...I could still go out and..."

"Honey." Her tone stiffened. "It would turn our lives upside-down. It's...crazy, it won't work, and I'm not going to get you into something that's going to have consequences you just don't want to understand."

"It's you that doesn't understand," I said. "You're fucking up a good thing for no good reason." Then it all came out in one long angry sentence. I said, "I'm not too young, you're not too old, I don't give a damn about other women, I don't want kids with another woman, if I had one I would want to have it with you..."

I left it hanging in the air and mom looked stunned. She said, "Richie, I can't handle this, you promised..."

"I know, I promised, I promised...fuck." She looked angry, and sad, and I don't know what else. I softened a little and said, "Do you want me to leave?"

I never expected her to say, "Maybe it would be best."

After I left, I thought that I never wanted to speak to her again. But she called the very next day and said she was sorry for how the night ended, and that we'd have to forgive each other because we loved each other. So I said okay.

But after that second time with mom, it was horrible. At one point I even questioned whether all the pleasure I felt at having her that night was worth the feelings of deprivation and desire I was feeling day after day. I was hungry for her in the way she described in her poem, but my thoughts about her weren't poetic. In my disappointment and loneliness, my attitude turned hostile. I blamed her for keeping us apart. My fantasies about her didn't stop, in fact they increased, but they turned dark. I tied her up. I did terrible things.

Hearing her voice eased the pain. I couldn't hold my anger when she was so sweet and loving; especially when she let me know that it was difficult for her also. I didn't understand it, but I believed that she really thought she was doing the right thing.

Then I met Jenny. Although she was light haired where my mother was dark, her body was quite similar to mom's body. And there was something about her smile.

As our relationship progressed we became more intimate. I was confused because I liked her, I liked having sex with her, but many times I would be inside her while thinking about my mother. It was my mom's tit I was holding, it was my mom's pussy that I was in. Even as Jenny sucked me, the dialogue in my head was between me and mom.

After a year together, Jen began talking about maybe getting marriage when we finished college. I said things like "That sounds like something we should talk about." She came home with me some weekends and mom liked her. When I told mom about the talk of marriage, I guess I hoped that the part of her that had sex with me would make her wish that I wouldn't, but I never saw it. She only said that it sounded wonderful and that Jenny would be a good partner for me.

The next week Jenny went to visit her parents and I went to visit mom. She asked me if I had made more plans with Jenny. I said, "Mom, I feel like things are moving by themselves and I'm just rolling along with them, but I guess Jenny is a nice girl." We hadn't talked about 'Us' in months and I had stopped telling her how I felt, so it was almost strange to hear myself say, "It's a fucking mess mom, I love you more now than I ever did, and I want you more than I ever did. And doing this to Jenny isn't fair. I don't love her the way a husband should love his wife. I can't do this to her, or to myself. Fuck...I know what I want and what I need, and it's not Jenny. Mom I didn't have to read your poem to know about the greed of desire. That's how I'll always want you."

She hesitated, and almost to herself she said, "Oh God, I thought by now you'd be over...what happened."

I said, "What happened wasn't just the sex mom, what happened is that we love each other." Her expression didn't change, but tears started rolling down her cheeks. The soft sounds of her crying started to escape. She said, "I thought..."

I said, "Mom, you thought wrong. Do you still love me mom, do you still want me?"

"Oh Richie," she said, "that never stopped, and that crazy thing you said about me having your baby...it hasn't left me, not for a minute."

I went to her and said, "Mom we have to be together, this is the time, now, before it's too late for both of us to be happy. Say it mom, tell me it's what you want."

She said, "Yes it's what I want, it's what I want, it's what I want..." She dissolved into tears. I held her and kissed her.

I said, "Tell me we're going to be together always mom."

She said, "Yes darling, always, always."

"Mom...tell me you'll have my baby."

She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a fierce hug and said, "Yes, I'll have your baby."

The passion in her kiss was only matched by her desire. She said, "Honey let's go inside." We went to her bed and she couldn't stop saying, 'I love you.' I took her clothes off and there was a look on her face that said she was mine. At that moment I knew that there was nothing I could ask of my mother that she wouldn't give me.

She took my hardened cock in her hand and said, "I need you inside me now." She scurried onto the bed and spread her legs. I had fantasized so long about my mother waiting for me in that position. She looked so beautiful. I stopped a moment just to admire her body. I went between her legs and raised them onto my shoulder. I placed my cock on top of her pussy and began rubbing it over her clit. She said, "No baby please, don't tease me now, put it inside me."

I pressed the head through the slick folds and she said, "Oh yes," as the shaft made its way up into her wet channel. She said, "Yes baby, I feel like you're part of me when you're inside me like this. I pushed up deeper. "Yes darling, that's what I need, your cock inside me, I need your cock in me." It was the first time I'd heard her say that and it excited me.

I said, "Mom, you feel so good, I could never get enough of your pussy."

She said, "Yes baby, I'm here, always, yes, do it, do it hard baby."

I drove into her and she said, "Yes like that, just like that, that's good Richie, yes love that's what I need, do it to me, give me your cock." I moved my hips and angled the penetration. I raised myself on my hands and pressed the shaft deep into her pussy. She moved with me and each time I pierced her opening, she responded with a moan as she grabbed my shoulders.

As she rose towards orgasm, her breathing got hard and short and she said, "Yes," each time I entered her pussy. I increased the speed and power of the penetrations. Her 'yes' became quick breaths of "Eee...eee...eee..." as I took my mother. I could feel her yielding to me with her whole body. Then I heard the unmistakable cry of her climax. "RICHIEEEE..." The sound lasted as she thrashed and pounded the bed until her hips stopped thrusting, and she exhaled.

Remarkably, I hadn't come. She knew it, and she still seemed hyped. She said, "Come to me baby come to mamma baby." She was beckoning me up to her with her hands. I moved up until I was over her boobs and my cock was near her lips. She mouthed me immediately. Between sucks she said, "I can taste myself on you baby. You made me come so good. Now you, baby, now you..." She fisted my shaft and went back to sucking.

She pumped me with her hand as she sucked the knob and moved her head to take more of me into her mouth. Just the way she was sucking me told me that she was going to let me come in her mouth. The thought that I had a mother who could love me that way, and wanted me to come in her mouth, fevered my excitement to the edge. It wasn't surprising that I couldn't take too much of that without coming.

I wanted her big tits in my hands as I came, and as soon as I began massaging them, she sucked me hard. I felt the impending release trigger. To warn her I cried out, "Mom I'm coming..." and she made a sweet moaning sound as the first cord released into her mouth. She sucked and I came, and I kept coming. I must have poured more than a mouthful of cum into her mouth, but I didn't see any of it leave her lips. I'd never experienced more satisfaction than coming in my mother's mouth, because in addition to the sexual pleasure I felt, I could see that mom was enjoying making me feel good.

When I was completely satisfied, she smiled at me and said, "Oh yes, baby that was so nice. I could feel how good it was for you." She probably could hear it to. Up to then I hadn't made much noise when I came, but I was loud that time.

We talked for a while and she said, "I never stopped wanting you baby; sometimes I thought I would go crazy, I just couldn't believe that we could be together, like this."

I said, "Talk about crazy, I was so pissed at you, I was fantasizing all kinds of things."

"Like what?" she said.

"Like tying you up and making you do things...oh man, forget about it." I laughed.

She said, "I hope you'll never be sorry that we're not like other mothers and sons."

I said, "We are like other mothers and sons, we're just more. You'll always be 'Mom' to me, but you'll also be the woman I love, and the woman I'll make love to."

She said, "Yes, always make love to me." I touched her all over and she said, "My love is yours, my body is yours, and my heart is yours."

I said, "Yes mom, mine, mine, mine," as I touched each nipple and then her pussy.

She laughed and said, "Yes baby, and you don't have to tie me up to get whatever you need...unless of course you want to."

I said, "Come here you hot bitch." She laughed and stretched to kiss me. I rubbed her tits and nipples with the back of my hand and I saw her hips moving as if I were inside her and stroking. I reached behind and brushed my palm across the smooth skin of her ass. I grabbed one of the meaty globes and was turned on by it.

I urged her onto her stomach and rubbed my cock and balls over and between the curved flesh. She said "Mmmm..." as I touched her pussy. The folds were wet and I used two fingers to massage over her clit as she raised her ass. That allowed me access and I guided my cock to penetrate her pussy.

The first long stroke took me deep into the moist channel until I rested up against her ass. She said, "I like that baby." I liked it too - very much. I continued to penetrate her and bump against her ass at the end of each stroke. I bent over to kiss her neck and I could feel the throbbing of her heartbeat there.

I pressed my hands into her back and she moaned in pleasure. I touched the sides of her tits and she raised herself enough for me to fondle them. I held the heavy globes as I began to hammer into her. I was learning that sometimes she liked it hard, because she was pushing back to take the full impact of my thrusts.

She started saying, "Do it...do it...do it..." as the rhythm became intense and we moved in unison.

We were both getting closer and I didn't expect to say it, but as I penetrated my mothers pussy I said, "Are you going to stop taking the pill mom?"

Her voice was joyful and she said, "Yes Richie, I will, I will...yes baby...yes...yes..."

I was saying, "I love you mom," and between the two of us, it got loud. The speed increased and I was holding on, trying to time my orgasm to coincide with hers. That doesn't always work. But that time, it did.

When mom said, "I'm coming Richie," I let go.

Mom said, "Yes, baby, yes, fill me, OH, OHhhhh..."

I responded with more thrusting and more jets of cum that erupted to flood my mother's pussy. After a frenzied few moments of me driving into her and her still pushing back, I heard the welcomed little laugh she made when she was satisfied. Finally she turned to curl into my arms. She whispered into my chest, "Are we always going to love each other like this Richie?"

I said, "No mom, we're going to love each other more." And we do.

stevie3624
stevie3624
1,193 Followers
12