All Comments on 'No One Will See'

by JennaMonroe

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
happymuffinhappymuffinover 6 years ago
Very Good

Needs a part 2 and more kinky shit

Imperator_9Imperator_9over 6 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

Incredibly well-written.

A number of things you do extraordinarily well: Introduce the characters through dialogue in the middle of the massage, dropping hints naturally through their conversation so the reader can work out what's going on. That alone is excellent writing right there.

Then, there's the seduction itself. The moment on the massage table is key. A lot of writers would plunge on into the good stuff straight away, but the delay builds up the sexual tension perfectly and your dialogue has already (very economically) established that mother and son will be sharing the same bed. It's very well done.

Then there's the sex. Starting off slow and seductive, it becomes more physical and there are interesting hints of domination later on. Extremely hot, well-described stuff.

All in all, an excellent story. One of the best mother-son tales I've ever read.

HoltarenHoltarenover 6 years ago
Fantastic

Beautiful. Hope there will be many more episodes. Keep writing.

writerjabwriterjabover 6 years ago
Excellent!

I’ve always loved when a woman writes mother-son incest. I disagree on the kinky though. More romance please! Maybe anal, but definitely sex outdoors. I like also that he isn’t 18 — he’s matured a bit and had time to learn a bit of how to please a woman.

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Mixed anticipation

I guess I'm more of a romantic, to me pain, forced, or what might be called kinky worries me.

We'll see

Mark737Mark737over 6 years ago
Nice

Its is nice reading one where the son is a little older and not just barely turned 18.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My hot Mom

My mother (RIP) was one hot number. I frequently lusted for her even though it was not to happen. I found out after she had passed that she was involved in a pretty sexless marriage to my Dad, not that Dad was not up to it. It was her. After I was born my mother didn't ever want to go through that pain again. (This was long before the "pill"). My Dad had a female friend he would visit periodically to get a injection that his health required. He was getting it from her. Now, I wish I had at least tried to satisfy her. Love these incest stories. It happens all the time. People just don't talk about it however. Still a taboo I guess...

Chris7swChris7swover 6 years ago
Keep the pain for another story

Lovely writing that urged me to keep reading - hoping for more and more sex.

A bit of pain, yes perhaps, but clean warm love makes a story juicier and sweeter.

Nicely done...

sleepy49sleepy49over 6 years ago
your hot writing...

has earned as many 5's from me as stories posted. I love your writing..thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super Hot

Reminded me a lot of when I first started fucking my mom after her divorce! Hot stuff! Holler sometime! mastevens001@yahoo.com

EroticExperience69EroticExperience69over 6 years ago
Loved it

No back story

No build up

Straight to the sex

And I loved it, brilliantly erotic. More please.5 stars from me.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhibited love

ilimitadoilimitadoover 6 years ago
Hot and Sexy

4* Very nice. Way better than what I can do...write more. It's good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
...

I like the idea of incest on paper sounds super hot and taboo. But in real life if i was given the oppertunity which i actually was once when i was like 16 but i got super freaking ambarressed and went to get some help from my sister instead...not in that way. Anywho the thought of it in real life turns .me off

homerjayhomerjayover 6 years ago
nice one

good story, hot, short, sweet.

auberge1auberge1over 6 years ago
Wonderfully well written

I won’t repeat what Imperator_9 has already said (it was an eloquent and accurate critique), but I would like to add that the son was stated to be interested in kinky sex, and then the mom as well, both before anything "kinky" took place.

Kudos and keep on with the excellent stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This was hot enjoyed it very much also this is for the writer if your a female i would love to do the same to you in every way

funseeker1186funseeker1186about 6 years ago
Nice!

Very good start, keep writing please. WOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!

Yes, more please!

Thom6595Thom6595almost 6 years ago
Very good!

Steamy story, I almost thought the son would slip his cock into mother as she was massaging his chest. I would fuck a girl in high school while her parents were home, she would wear short cotton shorts with no panties. I would slide my sweatpants down just enough to expose my throbbing cock, pull one of her shorts legs to the side and slide right in. We could cover yourselves quickly when her mother would check on us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good

Imperator summed my reactions up pretty well. Very well done. Skillful and erotic.

Omart57Omart57over 5 years ago
My second

Time through on this one, Jennamonroe! Great story!!!

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Now that was a story to remember !!!!!!!******

You know when it got close to the end, I though he was going to butt fuck mom. But then you slowed it down to a great ending. Thanks and keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Read

I read a lot on Literotica. Mostly incest and mostly mom-son incest. I do not usually comment. OMG this is good. You are good. I want more. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love it! Five star stuff: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0)! Thank you for this story. In my book it is very very erotic; romantic too!

This story has got 257,924 views & 277 faves, that's 1.047 faves per 1k views (an outstanding faves-to-views ratio!)

cutabvavgcutabvavgover 3 years ago
5 stars

I really miss my Mom!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Open relationships

killed the story for me. I prefer love stories and there is no love in an open relationship. those are just lets fuck everyone relationships...

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 2 years ago

"No One Will See:" - I'm disturbed by the roughness her thoughtless son thrashed about her body. His attitude is denigrating, debasing and demeaning. I'm not into that type of disrespect for the female, ever; Mother begrudgingly accepted his belittling of her libido and body and emotional capacity, because her body failed her; she needed the male attention, the male closeness and the sexual awakening of her body and, lastly, her son's dick she needed in her birthing love channel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You started to lose airspeed when she told him that an open relationship could be healthy, which is total bullshit. Then, you had him 'admit' to being with both men and women and I was done. Whatever you were going for just evaporated at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just an average story I don't like rough sex with mother and it was to short gave it a 3!!!!!!!!!!

mbdiablo62mbdiablo623 months ago

This is good story though brief. It would have been better in my opinon if they had mutally arrived at the desire for oneanother, rather than being nearly a rape.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous