No One Will See

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There ya go." He sighed as she took his cock in her hand. She'd never been with someone so vocal. His hand grew firmer on her ass. His middle finger slid down her ass crack. He rubbed against her ass hole and her breath caught. He moved lower and parted her pussy lips.

"Put your leg over my hip." She quickly followed his instruction and he circled her clit with his fingertip. She groaned and stroked his cock a little harder. He slid his finger deep into her snug channel and then added another. His stroked worked her up but it wasn't quite enough, the tension was intense, she really needed to cum. He was almost close enough, she tried to grind against his cock but he pulled back and laughed.

"Do you need to come?"

"Yes."

"Do you want me to make you come?"

"Yes."

"And who am I? Who do you want to make you come?"

"You, my son, I want you to fuck me." She pleaded, her cheeks flaming with embarrassment.

He moved quickly pulling out from under her and pushing her onto her stomach. He pulled her arms behind her to the small of her back and held them even as she struggled.

He laid over her, his cock nestled in her ass crack.

"What do you want?" He ran his tongue up her neck and sucked her earlobe and she shivered.

"I want you to fuck me."

"What do you say?"

"Please." She squirmed and he laughed again because there was no way she would be able to get out from under him. He didn't let her move her legs but he spread her ass cheeks and slid his cock up to her pussy. He just barely breached her with the head of his cock.

He leaned over her again and put his mouth against her ear. "Does that feel good?"

"Yes."

"Tell me how it feels."

"I can't."

"Yes, you can." He sucked her earlobe and then her neck. "Tell me how bad you want it." He sucked hard on the back of her neck and she moaned and bucked. His cock surged and she moaned again. "You like a little pain?" He whispered and she whimpered. He fisted his hand in her hair and pulled her head up off the bed just as he pushed his cock deep.

She screamed and he felt her pussy spasm all around his cock. She bucked and squirmed even after the orgasm subsided and he couldn't stand it. He pushed her up onto her knees. And leaned back. She watched his cock as it tunneled into her shining with her juices in the early morning light. The harder he stroked the wetter she got, it felt amazing and he knew he couldn't hold out much longer.

"Who's dick is making you wet."

"Oh God, it's yours," she cried.

"It feels good, doesn't it?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to let me fuck you whenever I want to?"

Her breath hitched and she hesitated. "N-no." She said at last.

He pulled her head back with her hair again and ran his tongue around the shell of her ear. "I'm going to anyway." His words pushed her over the edge and her legs shook while her pussy gripped him. He pulled out and slapped his dick against her ass while he came on her hands he was still holding tight. He watched her move her fingers rubbing drops of milky cum between them.

When his cock stopped twitching he finally released his tight hold on her wrists. She had finger marks and he felt a little bad about that. He laid down beside her and she sighed and groaned as she tried to move her arms.

"I love morning sex." She murmured as she rolled her shoulders. He smiled, he couldn't help it. He loved morning sex too.

"This is so wrong." She groaned and buried her face in the bed.

"You didn't think it was wrong when you were coming so hard your legs shook."

"Yes, I did," she huffed. "You came pretty hard yourself. The wrongness of it excites you... it does me too."

"Damn right it does," he sighed and took his cock in his hand. It was spent but he stroked a few times anyway. "I've been chasing this high since I found out what sex was. Tried a hell of a lot of kinky things and some of them felt pretty damn good but not like this, this... the taboo, the shame... you're unbelievably hot body... oh yeah, it definitely trips my trigger. I don't know how I'm ever going to top this."

She pressed her lips to his, taking him by surprise and cutting off his lament. She sucked his lower lip into her mouth and even bit it. She tasted familiar and it sparked his arousal. She pushed his hand away from his cock and took it herself. Once more she nipped along his lower lip.

"I'll tell you how you're going to top it. I'm going to suck blood back into your cock and you're going to fuck me against the wall in the shower."

"Yes Mama," he said and grinned when her cheeks flushed.

12