No Penetration Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," Paul said as his wife moved back down next to him.

"Well, you're the one who dared John to do it," Donna glared.

"I know," Paul said now nervous because it definitely opened some doors. It was now Donna's turn. She spun the bottle and it pointed to Phil who grinned and said dare.

"Let's see how brave you are," Donna smiled.

"Sure," he grinned figuring she would dare him to kiss or touch one of them.

Donna glanced at Stacy who smiled. "I dare you to.......take out your penis and let us all see it."

Phil's face turned from red excitement to white fear.

"Whoa!" John said loudly. Never had he thought the game would go this far. He could see Phil was shook. "That's moving kind of fast isn't it?"

"I just kissed and licked yours," Donna snapped back at him. "You men are so brave. It's time to put up or shut up."

"She's right," Stacy giggled. "Show it to us honey."

"This is crazy," Phil said nervously. "I can't just whip it out."

"Come on you can do it," Paul said hoping that maybe the women would be showing some of their bodies as well.

"What's the big deal?" John smiled. "They've all seen one before."

"OK," Phil grinned. "I'll do it but only if John and Paul does it with me at the same time."

The women sat back hoping that they would all buy into it.

"Hell why not?" John laughed. They all looked at Paul.

Paul had always been shy exposing his penis because of the foreskin. Most of the guys in the high school gym class were circumcised and he always felt self-conscious of the fact that he wasn't.

"Uh....come on big man," Donna said. She remembered how he had pushed her head into John's hard-on.

Paul knew that he had to do it. "OK." Suddenly the sexual tension in the air was about to explode. He reached down to unzip his shorts when Susan spoke.

"Why don't you three stand next to each other and drop your shorts and underwear at the same time?"

The men didn't reply but did as she said. They stood proudly and looked at each other. "On the count of three," John said as he unsnapped his shorts and pushed down the zipper. "ONE!"

Stacy moved back from them to get a better view.

"TWO!"

Donna and Susan leaned forward.

"THREE!"

Suddenly their shorts and underwear fell rapidly down over their pink cocks and clustered around their ankles. The men all stood back up and pushed out their five+ inch pricks.

The women's heads moved back and forth along the exposed manhoods. Stacy and Susan glared at Paul's foreskin which was open just enough for them to see the red crown under it. John's cock was fully extended whereas Paul had a semi-hard-on.

Suddenly the harmless game had crossed the line and the six of them would never be able to return to the relationship they had before. Nothing was said as the women and men blushed but none of them wanted it to end.

"Uh......have you had enough time?" Paul smiled. His foreskin was pulling back as his prick got harder.

Susan managed to somehow speak. "Err......uh...yes."

As the three men reached down to pick up their clothing Susan again spoke. "I think we need to take a break." She looked at the two other women. "Let's go outside." She knew they needed to discuss what just happened.

After the women left John patted Phil and Paul on the back. "That should give them something to think about."

"Yeah but I think we went a little too far," Paul said softly. "I mean do we really want to go any further?"

"I think they owe us a view of their bodies," John answered.

But Phil and Paul were hesitant. "They'll never take off their clothes." Paul added.

*****

"Oh my God," Stacy said once they moved out onto the patio. "They really did it."

Donna giggled. "I'm glad they are all the same size."

"How does that feel?" Susan directed at Donna. "I mean touching it."

"The same I guess. I've never touched one without a foreskin."

Susan smiled.

Stacy said the look. "Oh no. I'm not ready to be touching their......their.."

"Cocks," Susan finished.

"If we do they will want us to undress and then touch us." Donna reasoned. "Where does this end?"

Susan knew they were right. "Maybe we all need to take a break and think about it."

"They won't be happy," Donna voiced as they moved back into the house.

*****

"Here they are," John announced when the women returned. "We think it's time for you three to take a dare."

"We...uh...think that we should stop," Susan said.

"What?" Paul asked. "You get to see us and now you want to stop."

Donna moved forward. "Just tonight. We all need to think about how far we want this to go."

"At least show us your tops," Phil said looking at Susan's huge knockers.

"Not tonight," Susan said firmly. The three women crossed their arms across their chests.

John moved between them and the other guys. "How about you do a dare but don't have to remove your clothes."

Susan looked at Stacy and Donna. "What dare?"

John had not discussed it with the guys but knew they would go for it. "We all kiss each other for a minute each."

Donna whispered in Susan's ear. "That's not so bad." She had not kissed another man passionately since she started dating Paul 22 years before.

"OK with you?" Susan looked at Stacy.

"Yes."

"With our spouses too?" Paul asked as he moved up to his wife?

"We can start with our spouse," Susan smiled as she moved forward into John's arms. Seconds later their open mouths pressed together and their tongues mixed and mingled. Both were thinking about how it would be next with another person.

Stacy and Phil were also exchanging spit as was Donna and Paul. They frenched and sucked on each others tongues for almost two minutes before Susan pushed John back. "Switch." She smiled as she moved sideways into Paul's arms.

"Umpphhh," Paul grunted as Susan's tongue raped quickly into his mouth. He felt large breasts against his chest as she rammed her tongue into his throat.

With Stacy it was different. Her technique was slow and teasing. Her lips lightly brushed over John's and nibbled at his until they opened and their tongues slowly moved out to lightly touch. John was used to his wife's forceful frenching so now Stacy's tongue was driving him nuts. He pushed his hard-on into her stomach and reached behind her and dropped his hands down onto her soft buttocks. He expected her to stop him but she acted like it wasn't happening.

Donna was keeping Phil's tongue out of her mouth with her own tongue and closed teeth. Since she had only dated Paul since the ninth grade she had never frenched another guy before. She felt his fingers dropping lower towards her ass and reached down to pull them back up. Her resistance was still up there as another minute passed.

This time it was Donna who pushed Phil back. "Time!" She moved to her left and looked into John's eyes. She gave him a look back that represented a "don't even try it" look.

John saw Donna's lips moving forward and shifted his face to the side to whisper in her ear. "You tasted so good before."

Donna thought back how good his tongue felt on her covered pussy. She tried to move her lips to his but he kept whispering. "Your mouth felt so good on my cock."

What resistance she had with Phil soon faded. Her body was on fire as his mouth moved around to find hers. This time her mouth was wide open as it pressed into his trying to get as close as possible. Their tongues shamelessly fucked out and in each others teeth as he rubbed his hard-on into her covered pussy.

Susan and Phil's bodies were locked together to match their lips and tongues. Her hands were moving up and down his muscular back while his hands cupped and molested her round butt cheeks. They were all kissing for over two minutes when Susan felt Phil's hand slide between their stomachs and then upward until it pressed into her large soft mound and hard nipple. She opened her eyes and looked into his as he lightly fondled and caressed her covered orb. Susan knew she had to stop this madness. As she pulled his hand down off her tit she said, "I think we all need to stop."

Paul pushed back from Stacy but John and Donna continued frenching and rubbing.

"Uh......Hem!" Susan cried out.

Donna moved her head back to allow John's tongue to slide out of her lips. She moved back and took the opportunity to look down at the hard-on that had been pressing into her stomach.

"That's it," Susan said still breathing heavily. "Do you all want coffee and tea?" It was their normal ritual after the games.

"No, I think we need to leave," Donna smiled at Paul before taking his hand and pulling him towards the door.

"Us too," Stacy said as she guided Phil away. "I'll call you two tomorrow." Suddenly the door open and Susan and John were left alone.

"Why did they leave so fast?" John asked.

Susan reached down and over to grab his swollen cock. "They don't want to waste this." She dropped to her knees and seconds later had his hard pink popsicle in her two hands. Another second later her mouth opened and sucked him completely inside.

"Oh shit baby," John moaned while grabbing her head and holding it firmly in place. His hips moved back and forth fucking her lips.

Susan knew he was imagining it was Donna's mouth on his cock but it didn't matter. Because she was imagining how it would be to be sucking Paul's uncircumcised shaft.

*****

"Pull over," Stacy whispered. As soon as the car was heading down the street she had his hard-on out and ready.

"Here?" Phil asked as he looked at the elementary school their kids had gone to years ago.

"Yes, I can't wait," she giggled. As he pulled the car into the parking lot behind some bushes she pushed off her shorts and wet panties.

"Move your seat back," she commanded. After it moved as far back as it would go she swung her right leg over his lap and reached down to aim his cock head up as her hot pussy dropped onto it.

"Oh shit," he moaned. "I'm not going to last long."

"Me neither," she giggled as her ass lifted and lowered quickly about eight times. "OH GOD I'M CUMING!"

"ME TOO!"

*****

"I think you were a big hit," Donna whispered into Paul's ear as she reached down into his shorts and found his still swollen shaft.

He knew she was referring to his foreskin. "Did they say something about it?"

"Yes Susan wanted to touch it," she answered while she pushed her fist downward which exposed the bare crown. Her head leaned over and her lips engulfed the swollen tip.

"Fuck," he groaned not expecting her to do oral. He knew it was because of the 69 demonstration she had done with John. "That feels so good."

*****

The next morning Donna looked at the clock on the kitchen wall and saw that it was 9:00AM. After another sex session Paul and she didn't get to sleep until it was almost 1:00AM. She heard the shower turn on upstairs as she prepared Paul a cup of coffee to take with him golfing that morning. She heard a light tapping on the back door and peeked out to see John smiling back at her. She panicked because she was only wearing a light nightgown with nothing on under it.

"IS PAUL READY?" John shouted through the door at her face. He couldn't see what she was wearing.

"HE'S TAKING A SHOWER!" Donna yelled back. She pulled the gown top upward and unlocked the door. "Do you want to come in and wait?"

"Sure," John grinned. He had hoped to see Donna that morning and to be seeing her alone was even better. As he moved through the door he glanced down her body at the clinging beige silk nightgown

Donna's arms were across her tiny breasts so he couldn't see the darkness of her nips and wondered if he could see the shadow of her bush. "I....uh...need to get my robe."

"Please don't," John said while moving back and looking down her nice slim body. He could see the dark triangle at the junction of her thighs.

Donna knew she should leave but after last night kissing and touching she wanted him to see her like this. "Paul won't like it if you see me wearing only my nightie."

John could hear the shower running upstairs. "We will know when he turns off the water." The light from the kitchen window behind her made it appear as if she wasn't wearing anything. "Please turn around."

Donna bit her lower lip and did as he said. She could feel his hot stare on her buttocks below. She moved all the way around and then dropped her arms showing him her dark nipples through the semi-sheer gown. "I better get my robe."

"Don't," he said as he reached out and grabbed her wrist. "Let me see you."

She tried to pull away. "No, we can't.......I can't. Please let go." They heard the water turn off upstairs. "Hurry."

"Kiss me first," John said holding on tight.

"Oh God," she said knowing she didn't have a choice. "Just a kiss." Her body moved into his and her lips pressed and opened. His tongue started it and soon hers joined in. Her mind went blank until she felt his free hand move to her knee and then up under the gown. His thumb pressed into her love nest when she reached down and jerked it out. "No!" Her wrist jerked from his hand and she turned and almost made it away from him but he grabbed the back bottom of the robe and lifted. Her whole backside was naked and his to look at.

"JOHN!" She giggled feeling the cooler air on her bare ass. She twisted half-around and pulled on the gown until it left his hand. "You are so bad." Seconds later she ran up the stairs and made it to her robe before Paul came out of the bathroom. When she made it back downstairs John was outside on the patio.

"See you later honey," Paul smiled. He saw John on the patio and hurried outside.

Donna leaned back against the sink and moved her hand and fingers up under the front of her silk covering. She found her damp and hot clitty and played with it. She hadn't masturbated for a long time but at that moment needed it.

*****

Phil was sitting in the clubhouse with his brother when John and Paul came in. "Over here."

"What are you doing in here?" John asked. "We have a tee time at 10:00AM."

"They are delayed because of the fog this morning," Phil answered. "You guys remember my brother Matt?"

They all said hello and after the waitress brought them all a coffee Phil started in. "I told Matt about the game last night."

"Shit man," Paul started. "You shouldn't be talking about that."

"Matt's cool with it," Phil grinned. "He wants to play too the next time we do it."

John could see the wedding ring on Matt's finger. "But will your wife want to play?"

"Probably not but Phil told me that your wives were hesitant too." Matt grinned.

John could see that Matt was a few years younger than his brother. "We are not even sure if the wives want to play again."

"I think Stacy is up for it," Phil chuckled. "Man the sex was the best ever last night."

"Same here," Paul grinned.

"I guess you're right," John said relaxing. "But we have to take this slowly and if Matt and his wife join us our wives might not like it."

"Matt's wife's family has a beach house and he is inviting us all for a weekend," Phil grinned. "Maybe that will give us all a chance to know each other better."

"It has five bedrooms," Matt added. "And the beach is private."

"Married into money," Paul commented.

"That was an added bonus," Matt grinned. "The only weekend open is in two weeks."

"Sounds good to me," Paul grinned.

John leaned forward. "Yeah, that might work. But we all have to take this slowly."

*****

"Anybody home?" Stacy asked as she tapped on the kitchen door before opening it. She knew Susan was home because her car was in the driveway and also knew John was playing golf.

"Hello!" She announced as she moved through the kitchen and down the hallway. As she moved closer to the den she heard someone moaning.

"Oh......oh........oh."

Stacy thought about leaving but her curiosity caused her to lean around the doorway. She covered her mouth because Susan was lying on the sofa completely naked with her legs spread wide open. What caused the shock was that Susan was slowly finger-fucking herself.

As she started to backup her cell phone went off. "SHIT!" She reached into her purse to turn it off and after finding it she looked down at Susan's bare feet. "Susan......I...knocked and..."

Susan's face was red from embarrassment. "Sorry you had to see that but since last night I've been so horny."

Stacy glanced at the woman's large swollen nipples and down at her light brown bush before quickly turning away. "Me too."

"Why don't you join me?" Susan asked softly.

"What? Oh no...I can't....I..need to go and..." She turned to go but Susan grabbed her hand.

"Come on."

Stacy's heart was racing as she allowed Susan to pull her into the den. "I've never. You know."

Susan laughed. "Me neither and I don't want to have sex with you."

"You don't."

"I don't," Susan smiled. She led Stacy to the sofa and reached down to pull off her tee shirt. "My roommate in college and I used to do it in front of each other."

Stacy held her hands straight up and when the tee shirt left she watched as Susan unsnapped her jeans and pushed down the zipper. "I've never touched my self in front of anyone else."

"You'll like it," Susan said. After Stacy sat down on the sofa she pulled her jeans off over her basic white panties and then off her legs. "You and I need to go shopping for some sexy undies."

"I was thinking the same last night when the men wanted us to undress," Stacy said. She watched Susan release the front bra clasp and pull it off her bare breasts and very hard nipples.

"You're so beautiful," Susan whispered as she moved back to stare at the round white globes.

"Yours are so much bigger," Stacy said not shying away from looking now at Susan's body.

"Yours are perfect." Susan then leaned forward and grabbed onto the waistband of Stacy panties. "Lift."

Stacy closed her eyes as Susan pulled off her panties. She managed to keep her legs together but not enough to hide the blonde triangular bush and glistening juices covering her pink slit. After the panties were gone she sat back. "What do we do? I mean...."

"Put your legs up like this." Susan lifted Stacy's feet and twisted the woman sideways. She then moved across from her with their toes touching.

Stacy watched as Susan leaned back against the sofa arm behind her and then slowly opened her legs. Susan's very wet pussy lips opened beneath the thick curly growth. "I..I'm not sure if I can..do it."

Susan smiled and slid her fingers down until they found her hard and long nipples. "Just touch your breasts."

Stacy watched Susan play and toy with her tips and then reached up to do the same with hers. Her body leaned back as her ass moved closer to Susan's feet. A few seconds later she felt Susan's foot jam between her ankles before rising to push her legs open.

Susan smiled as Stacy's hot pussy lips under the sparsely covered blonde hairs opened up. Stacy's fingers parted the lips even more to rub over her raised clitty.

Stacy peeked out and watched as Susan masterfully fingered herself. "Open up all the way." Susan grinned.

Stacy took a deep breath and did as Susan said. Her legs were open as wide as she could get them.

"OH GOD!" Stacy cried. She knew Susan could see everything. "IT FEELS SO GOOD!"

"I know baby," Susan purred. She had three fingers deep inside while the other fingers were rubbing over her pleasure button.

"AHHHH!" Stacy's body lifted to get more of her invading finger. "OH SUSAN!"

Stacy's eyes were closed when she was about to cum. She rubbed faster and faster until her body exploded.

"I.........I'M........GOING TO...CUM!"

"ME TOO!" Susan screamed.