No Penetration Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," he smiled. They saw Phil getting closer so he moved away a few feet.

"Have they been good?" Phil asked her when he moved next to Paul.

"Yes," she smiled.

"Matt said you two could come to John's without the kids later since they are going out for pizza."

"Good," Amy smiled. She knew the two guys wouldn't be leaving her alone and that their attention was what she needed.

The match was almost over when Matt walked over to the bleachers. "I have to help the coach for a few minutes. Why don't you go with the guys to John's house? I know where it is."

Amy smiled at the guys. "Do you mind if I go with you?"

"No......no........no," they all said together. She said goodbye to her twin sons and turned to see Phil, Paul and John waiting for her. Since it was Phil's car John and Paul tried to get into the back with Amy.

"Hey you both can't sit back here," Amy giggled. She had smoothed down her skirt after giving them another peek at her tanned thighs.

Phil realized that he had not told the guys about Amy not knowing about the soft swinging. "Guys come here a minute."

Amy was puzzled why they bunched up by the driver's door. She heard them whispering and moved closer. She heard her name and Matt's and then heard that she did not know something. The rest she could not hear. She quickly moved back as John moved into the seat next to her. "What was that all about?" Amy whispered to John as the other two moved into the front.

"Nothing," John lied. If she didn't know about the soft swing he realized that he really couldn't come onto her.

"Tell me," she whispered as Phil backed out of the space. Her body leaned over until her left breast pressed into his bicep.

"I can't," he whispered back. Paul had turned on the radio and therefore the guys in the front couldn't hear the whispering.

"Tell me. I heard my name," she said with a sexy voice.

"You might be upset," John said smelling her perfume so close.

"I won't. I promise," she whispered. Her tiny fingers rubbed up and down his hairy forearm. "Tell me please."

"I can't," John said with sweat now pouring down his brow.

"Give me a hint," she whispered. Her lips slightly brushed over his earlobe.

John knew he could blow everything but also knew that Amy might make it worth his while. "What do I get?"

Amy smiled. "What do you want?'

John saw that they were only a block from his house. "Pull your skirt all the way up."

Amy gasped and leaned back. "You are bad." But she was smiling. "OK but quickly."

John saw his house coming up before he looked down. Her fingers grabbed onto the skirt and lifted it up over her thighs and tiny white thong. Again he saw her pink slit through the sheer material but this time saw her scar from her caesarian child birth. As quickly as it appeared it disappeared.

"Tell me," she whispered. But the car came to a halt and he was out of the car. "HEY!"

*****

The women were sitting and drinking wine when the guys and Amy walked in. Stacy introduced her sister-in-law to the other women and they all had a drink when Matt came in. Again the introductions were made and they all sat down for dinner.

Amy was now very suspicious and kept noticing the looks going around the table. She knew something was going on and also that she was the only one who didn't know what it was. It was after dinner that she asked John to show her around the house.

They made it through the first floor and then up to the landing on the second floor before she pulled him into the small hall bathroom. "You better tell me because I know something is going on."

John felt her body pressing into his. "I can't. Matt was supposed to talk to you about it."

She smiled. "You owe me. I let you see me."

"OK just a hint," he said knowing that she felt his hardness pressing into her upper stomach.

"Whisperer it," she giggled. Her head turned and she leaned her ear up to his lips.

"Soft swing." He whispered.

She heard it but didn't know what it meant. "What?"

He grinned. "You know what swinging is right?"

"Well yes but what is soft swing?"

"Mostly foreplay," John answered. He realized that little Amy was not upset and was not running out the front door.

Amy was not ready for his answer. "Do you mean with each other? Each others spouse?"

"Yes," John replied. His hands moved behind her back and was heading down to her cute little round ass when she pushed him back.

"I'm going to kill my husband," she said red faced before turning and storming out.

"Fuck I messed up," John said to himself.

*****

"Matt knows about the game," Phil announced once Amy and John were upstairs.

"And you want to participate?" Donna asked.

"Well yes but I don't think Amy will," Matt answered. He glanced at his sister-in-law and wondered how it would be kissing her.

"We don't have many rules but I'm sure we all agree that it has to be both the husband and wife," Stacy smiled. "I guess we will have to be good until she finds out."

"Find out what?" Amy asked as she entered the room.

"Nothing," Matt said quickly. He didn't want her to find out like this. "Do you want to go out back and see the nice pool they have?'

Amy knew he wanted to tell her. "I saw it on the way in. It's very nice," she smiled at Susan. "So what does everyone want to do now?" She was having fun messing with her husband who got her into this mess.

"We could watch TV or go swimming," Paul grinned. He knew that only John and Susan had swimming suits available. They all glanced outside and noticed it was getting dark.

"Swimming?" Amy repeated. "But not all of us have swim suits."

"Uh...we don't have to go swimming," Matt said now sweating. He was afraid Amy would soon be really pissed.

"We can go in our underwear," Stacy said wondering if Amy would go for it. "It's getting dark outside."

"OK with me," Susan smiled.

"Me too," Donna added. They all turned to look at Amy.

"Well it is kind of dark," she said smiling over at John. "But I think the women all get to go outside first and get in before the men come out."

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Matt said thinking that she didn't know about the touching and kissing.

"It will be fun," Amy giggled. "And we haven't had a lot of fun lately," she jabbed back at him. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, I'll get some towels," John grinned. "You ladies go ahead into the water."

*****

"I think they are peeking," Amy giggled as the four women stood by the steps in the shallow end. "It's still pretty light outside."

"Well they will really get to see me," Donna smiled. "I don't wear a bra."

"God this is so cool," Amy giggled. She looked around at the others. "Well are we going to strip or not?"

"Are you sure she doesn't know?" Susan whispered to Stacy as they watched Amy pull off her blouse and then push off her skirt. They both knew the guys were going to really like her skimpy white thong and half-cup bra. Susan and Stacy stripped to their panties and bras and they saw Donna hesitating with her shirt.

"Come on get it off!" Susan yelled. They lunged at Donna and pulled up and off her shirt. Donna gasped and looked back at the house. The men were all looking out the windows at her bare boobies. "Oh God!" She took a running leap out into the pool. Amy followed and then Susan and Stacy.

*****

"Shit, they are really doing it," Phil grinned as he peeked outside. He thought Amy would be last but she quickly removed her blouse and skirt first. "Damn!"

"God," Matt said seeing his wife's almost naked body. His eyes quickly moved to Susan's large breasts and Stacy's nice set before they all ganged up on Donna and pulled off her shirt.

"I told you that they were small," Paul grinned. They watched the women all jump into the pool. "I think we are up."

*****

Amy moved into the water until the tops of her breasts were underwater. She felt so free in her tiny underwear and so horny knowing the men were about to come out and jump in. She saw Stacy walking her way and smiled.

"Amy, I have to tell you something," Stacy whispered to her sister-in-law. They were all worried that if the foreplay started Amy would flip out.

"Tell me," Amy said trying not to smile.

"This group.....I mean...we uh....you know....we..." Stacy couldn't get the words out.

"You mess around with each other," Amy whispered. "But you don't go all the way."

"You know?"

"I just found out from John. I'm not sure if I can do it but I want to make my husband pay for setting me up."

"Can I do anything?" Stacy smiled.

"I want you to really go at Matt."

"He doesn't know that you know."

"Right," Amy giggled. They heard the door open and saw the men walking out.

"Turn around," Paul said. "We didn't get to see you."

"Bullshit," Donna said. "We saw you looking out the windows."

"She's right," John grinned as he looked across at Stacy and Amy huddled together. He wondered if Amy was going to participate in their underwater foreplay. "We will be wearing our underwear."

"YEAH!" Susan shouted when Phil and John pulled off their shirts and shorts. Since both were wearing boxers all they could see was that the fronts were pushing outward.

Matt looked over at Amy to see if she was shocked but she was smiling instead. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Quit asking me that," Amy said back. "Just take off your clothes."

Matt and Paul both were wearing tight briefs so the shapes of their manhoods were very obvious. "Let's go!" Paul yelled before doing a cannonball into the deep end. The other three men dove in after him and all surfaced in the deep end. With the men on one side and the women on the other they tried to figure out a way to get together.

Matt headed directly towards Amy and Stacy and since it was so dark he crashed into Stacy's backside. He reached out to touch his wife but grabbed onto Stacy's round buttock instead. When he surfaced he saw that it wasn't Amy. "Oh god I'm sorry."

Stacy giggled. "Uh..you are still touching me."

Matt jerked his hand from her butt and looked over at his wife. "I thought she......it was you......I mean your......uh..."

"My ass," Amy finished. She grabbed his wrist and pulled him about six feet away from Stacy. "What is going on?"

"What? What do you....mean?" Matt tried to play dumb but then Paul moved up behind Stacy and pulled her wet and nearly naked body back into his hard front.

"DUH......LOOK AROUND," Amy said as she took his stout shoulders and turned him to face Susan whose legs and arms were wrapped around Phil's back.

"Amy, I was going to tell you," he whispered. "Phil told me about how they.......they mess around with each other and I thought....I mean I was going to ask you if..."

She again finished his sentence. "If I would allow another man to touch and kiss me. Is that what you were going to ask me?"

"You make it sound bad," Matt whispered.

Amy moved her lips to his ear. "So if another man fondles my breasts and fingers my pussy it is not bad?"

Matt knew he had screwed up. "I was going to ask first. This happened so fast and we had time before we went to the beach house."

Amy reached down and pushed her fingers under his briefs to find him hard and ready. "God you are so hard. This turns you on doesn't it?" She looked over to see John's fingers caressing Donna's bare titties.

"No, I uh...I uh think we should probably leave." He wondered if he could watch another man messing around with his wife. "Let's go."

Amy knew that he had paid for not telling her but she realized that she really didn't want to leave. Like Donna and Stacy she had never been with another man so to have a chance to fool around without intercourse was very tempting. "I'm not ready to leave." She pulled her fingers from his hard torpedo and moved away.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To have some fun," she giggled.

John had Donna's small nipples in his fingertips and his hard cock pressing against her ass when he noticed Amy swimming away from Matt. He first thought she was leaving but she instead moved up the steps and stood shamelessly out of the water looking his way. Her thin white thong and bra were basically transparent so it looked as if she was totally naked.

Donna had her eyes closed enjoying another man touching her sensitive breasts when she felt his hands and his hard-on move away. She turned and saw him moving like a shark towards the steps where Amy stood smiling. "HEY COME BACK."

"Later," John said as he continued his trip until he was standing in three feet deep water in front of the young dripping woman.

"Are you leaving?" He asked. He was close enough now to see her dark nipples clearly, her baby scar and the line of her pussy under the sheer wet panties.

"I was thinking about it," she smiled. Her eyes looked down at his hard-on which was very visible though his light boxers.

"Come on and let me take you for a ride." He held his arms out inviting her body into his.

Amy glanced over at her husband and his troubled face. "Is that all? Just a ride?"

"It's a journey I'm offering to wherever you want to go." He moved closer until his hands moved and touched her sides just above the thong straps.

Amy gulped because it was decision time. Up until now she figured she could decide not to go for the soft swinging. Her eyes locked onto the grey hairs on the middle of his chest as she took one step forward and melted down into his arms. As her arms moved around his shoulders and her legs around his waist for support his hands moved around her to cup her wonderful and basically bare ass.

John looked into her eyes and they didn't blinked while he moved back into the deeper water. His hands lowered her hips downward until the length of his cock pressed up and down her sex. As their bodies moved deeper into the pool and past her husband she heard his voice. "Amy." She turned and smiled at Matt before she moved her soft lips to John's.

John was in heaven. The youngest well built woman had her nearly naked body wrapped around his. He massaged her round and firm ass and felt her pointy nipples pressing into his bare chest. He was surprised when she kissed him and even more when her tongue rushed out to meet his.

*****

"Amy," Matt said again when he saw her kissing John with opened lips. "God what have I done?" He was about to pull her away when he felt a soft body pressing into his back and fingers moving around and down to grab onto his hard ram. He tried to turn but then recognized the voice.

"Hello brother-in-law," Stacy giggled. "What have you been hiding from me?"

Matt forgot about Amy as Stacy stroked and fondled his hardness. "Maybe we will just play around for a little while," he thought.

*****

Paul was in titty heaven now because Susan had pulled off her bra and was leaning back against the edge of the pool while he cupped and caressed her mounds.

"Come closer," Susan whispered. When he did her left hand pulled out the top of his briefs to allow her whole right hand to drop downward. Her fingers found the thick and hard base of his cock before her fingers moved north to touch over his foreskin covered crown. For the next minute she pulled and touched the extra covering until she crunched it down and found his swollen tip.

*****

When John left Donna she looked around to see which man was available and saw Phil sitting on the steps alone. She wadded his way and smiled when her feet straddled his lower legs. "Care if I sit down?"

Phil's eyes were locked on Donna's wet basic white panties and the thick dark bush under it. "Why don't you take those off?"

"Then I would be naked," she giggled. "And nothing would be between us." She moved forward until she lowered her front down onto the bulge of his damp boxers.

"I have my boxers on," he whispered feeling her mound pressing into his hard-on.

"But this might come out," she giggled again. Her fingers wormed into the boxer opening until she found his hidden staft. Seconds later it was in her fingers which held it in place as she lowered her covered pussy onto it.

"Jesus," Phil groaned as she rubbed up and down his cock. Her body moved down onto his and his hands cupped her nice ass to pull her even tighter. He looked over at his wife who was removing her bra for his younger brother-in-law. None of the men thought that this would happen but none of them were complaining.

*****

Amy pulled her lips from John's when she felt his fingers moving under the thin thong strap splitting her buttocks.

"Are you being bad again?" She whispered. His hard cock had pushed her pussy lips so much that they had opened allowing it to lie lengthwise. Only the tiny triangle of panties prevented them to have full contact.

Amy felt the strap in the back moving away and his fingers pushing down to where not even Matt had gone before. When he touched her tiny rear hole she pushed back. "Don't."

John moved his finger back but didn't leave the area. "Let yourself go," he smiled.

Amy kept her eyes on his as she nodded. Seconds later he rubbed all around it and then slowly pushed inside. God it was so nasty to have a man she had just met touch her like this.

John took his time because she was so tight.

Amy relaxed and leaned forward again to kiss his earlobe while he probed her ass. She couldn't remember the last time she was this turned on before so when he pulled his finger out she was surprised but then felt the finger cross lower until it touched the bottom of her pussy. "Do it touch me," she whispered.

But John didn't go forth and touch her. Instead his fingers pushed the front of her thong upward to allow him to lift her up until his cock head moved under it.

Amy didn't know what he was doing. She wanted him to finger her but he was lifting her and then she felt what she thought was his thumb moving over her opened slit. Suddenly she realized it was his bare cock pressing into her pussy.

"John no!" She said loudly. As she tried to push back she instead pushed into the crown more until it moved between her inner lips and half of the crown disappeared into her vagina.

Amy was shocked but it felt so good and it was what her body wanted. But John realized that is was a mistake and not what he had planned and quickly pulled back until the tip came out. "I'm sorry," he whispered hoping no one else heard what had happened. "It was an accident."

Amy giggled and reached down to pull her thong back into place. "Sure it was."

*****

Paul had Susan's panties pulled to the side and was fingering her when he guided his prick up to her opened hole. She felt the intruder and pushed him back. "No."

"No one can see," Paul grinned. He moved forward again but she grabbed onto and held his cock still.

"No, we said soft swing only," she said firmly. Her eyes swept the pool and saw Donna lying on top of Phil and Stacy's lower body wrapped around Matt's. She could see Donna's panties pushed to the side and knew her pussy was exposed. Across the pool she heard her husband say something about an accident. She knew it was time to stop this madness before something serious happened.

"HEY GIRLS!"

Donna and Stacy turned and Amy looked over John's shoulder.

"I think we better stop."

Amy sighed and tried to push back from John but he leaned down and engulfed her nipple. "Stop we have to stop." She pushed his head back until the nipple made a loud popping sound. Susan pulled Donna off of Phil's bare cock sticking out of his boxers and Amy grabbed Stacy's arm to pull her away from Matt.

"Wait!" John yelled. "We promise to be good!" But the women only giggled as they exited the pool giving the men some nice shots of their nearly naked asses. The towels on the chair soon covered their chilly breasts as they grabbed their clothes and hurried into the house.