All Comments on 'No Place Like Home'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW YUMMM SLURP

Very well done. Please continue the story with the addition of Jim. Should be "interesting".

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
Great Story!!!

That was great story that you wrote Manny. I like how you wrote the story with husband-and-wife accepting the niece and Aunt into the house after the wife's sister had left her husband. It was nice to see that there was loved between the four of them and how the love turned into great sex. I hope you write another chapter with the son since you introduced him coming home at the end of the story. Please watch the way you spell Kris in this story next time.

Dear Manny please have your proofreader do a little what better job on the next story. He or she missed a few things in this story but nothing major.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERalmost 15 years ago
loved it

Some how I doubt Jim will be that devastated. If anything he will be looking at a way to surpass the his good ole dadm in both quanity and quality of fucking his and Cousin, plus I sure he will also like the chance to so Mom that when he gets out of the Navy that maybe he could take Dad's place as her primary lover and relegate good ole dad to the bench.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
more more

more please

Romantic1Romantic1almost 15 years ago
Great Story

I look forward to Ch. 02. You're one of the inspired writers on this site. Great style, good characters, and great love scenes. Keep it up ( so to speak ).

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
yeah baby!!

Awesome story. it kept me wet throughout. i orgasmed as much as Chris, Kate and Jill did lol. please give us more when you can hun!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
best ever

Wow... I've cum twice reading all this.... more.. .write more like this one!!!!

blueyedbobblueyedbobabout 12 years ago
wow is right!!

cannot hardly contain myself about this sexy tale,,,,more chapters to follow i hope!! well done, well written and erotically described!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Not bad

It worked as an okay guy's fantasy - a bit too much like motel porn in some parts but it also dropped the ball in a few potential areas. I'm not personally into the whole-family festival of screwing deal so getting the Navy boy in on things is not for me. The three women are kinda just generic horny babes not really developed as a true mom, aunt, niece and that took away a lot of potential forbidden appeal. Motel pay-porn grade hot only not scorching taboo erotica.

Thanks anyhow.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
from the opening scenario

it kept getting less realistic. too much so to even be a fantasy.

Rapier875Rapier875about 6 years ago
Lucky bloody Steven !

Not that I'm jealous you understand......

Really great story !

Rapier

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearalmost 5 years ago
Navy Boy or nancy boy?!?

needs another chapter to find out if their son is a Navy Boy and is ready willing and able to help his 'old' man with the family, or is he a nancy boy and not into or to conservative to join 'the Family'

macrumptonmacrumptonalmost 3 years ago

It has a lot of good parts, but it feels rushed. For example Jills first tryst with Steve was skipped over when it should have been savored.

randysbrandysbabout 1 year ago

What happened when the son ame home? Does he also get involved in the family activities? Would love to read next couple of chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous