All Comments on 'No Pole Big Enough'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
WOW

I am a straight female (for your info), I absolutely loved this story, hot, hot, hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
True Satiation

Really excellent combination of fantasy and detail exciting the imagination and appealing to my sometimes jaded libido. Very well written and developed. Thank you, tod keeney

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
The Hottest I have read so far.

Just reading it made me cum in my pants. The best yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

A fantastic story!! I loved it!! Oh how I would long to be either of them! Having a HUGE cock rammed into my ass for hours is a dream of mine, and 2 cocks all the better!! That would have to be so AWESOME!! Feeling the big cock slide in and out, in and out and then a big load of hot cum flooding my hole! And the cock just keeps going on and on! Load after load. My god how I want to trade places right now!! Especially the one with 2 cocks in him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Damn

Damn, I'm a lesbian and this turned me on! Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot!

I love the idea of his involuntary orgasm denial, and how hard he has to be fucked to climax...you can imagine it taking longer and longer sessions, to the point where he's being ridden most of his waking hours. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Absolutly HOT!!!!

One of my hottest fantasy to be fucked by two HUGH cocks!!!

Cum on me more.....Mmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Is this place real!?!?!? if so, where is it!???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Jesus

Christ

isadoreisadoreabout 4 years ago

many years later i find this story! holy wow is all i can say. My ass is like this fellow, it has a very difficult threshold before too much is too much. i have found my limit only twice and that was after a marathon 12 hour and no one knows how many men i had fuck me. Your writing is even better all these years later.

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteover 2 years ago

Perfect club for me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...