All Comments on 'No Regrets'

by petertowers

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Much More

Keep up the good work and at least two more chapters.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 10 years ago
Loved it

But not sure why but me personally I wouldn't do a sequel to this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a very interesting and hot story

I'm glad that 18 year old Paul found a much better place to blow his hot young balls than on his mother's face--up his own damn birth canal. And it's so nice when a boy's first fuck is his own mother.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 10 years ago
I'd like to read more of their travels in master and slave lifestyle

One thing is he needs to man up and take charge of his mom, showing her that she is the slave/whore to him and she will obey his every whim.

Hopefully the husband/dad will be away from home enough, he will be able to control his mom and make her his slut.

Thanks for the read

britsoldieragainbritsoldieragainalmost 10 years ago
...a good start...

Hopefully you will write more......with more detail next time....but a very good start to a great story...David

t6billt6billalmost 10 years ago
Got to see more of this!

So well written, and unbelievably erotic. Didn't lose the feeling of love and family, even though the actions became extreme. Must have been very hard to keep the quiet, comfortable tone in such a hardcore scene.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
it does not bode well for the story

when the very first word is an error.

sure enough, it went downhill from there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Worst story "every"

Dumb, improbable, carelessly written, absolutely awful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I agree 100% with "rightbank".

Holy shit! Learn how to fucking spell!

RoamriderRoamrideralmost 10 years ago
Creative

The start seemed to need a bit more narative before he blurts out to his mom....but the rest of the story was very creative. Keep writing.

petertowerspetertowersalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Re Comments

Not sure how I missed the Every!

Anyone who has ever written (more than a few words in a comments box) will realise spotting errors in your own story is not easy. What some readers are looking for on this site is a continual mystery to me. Every word in my story is spelt correctly, true it may not be the correct word but it isn't misspelt, well according to my spell checker which is set to English by the way not American.

Thank you to everyone who has left positive and constructive messages, they are always very much appreciated. Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
peter------out!

i agree with the comment when a story starts with a gross error it sets you up for failure---if that's what you were going for than you were successful in achieving that! like the horse that stumbles getting out of the gate

csltcsltalmost 10 years ago
Thanks!

No Regrets from reading this story!

tndriver53tndriver53almost 10 years ago
Good read

As a lover of submissive mature Ladies I really enjoyed your story Im not going to critic your spelling or other things I make mistakes my self and Im certainly not a writer so no stones will be thrown Enjoyed it simple as that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't mess it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep her all to yourself, don't have friends over to fuck mom. Keep it just you and mom, it will last longer and stay safer. The old saying LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS, and some friends may have loose lips. And this would destroy your fantasy and also moms dreams. It was a good read PLEASE keep going.................

johnstang2johnstang2almost 10 years ago
There are no mispelled words at all.

Peter - there are none. That was not of any issue here. What was in issue was the very first word was wrong - it was 'every' when it should have been 'ever'. When the first thing a person sees is an error it sends an non verbal message to our brains we are not conscience of - that message is that this article might be garbage.

I did read the rest of the story and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I was not about to comment on the one little error until I read your comment of your spell checker being set to ENGLISH not AMERICAN. I found that one statement highly distasteful. How do you the previous commenters that noted the error were from Spain or Portugal. Your little comment showed how much of a bigot you are towards Americans. I noted that there have been fewer terrorist attacks around the globe thanks to the efforts of our military. Maybe you should find your facts before spouting off hate shit like that asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
To the author:

You are mostly correct about no spelling mistakes, but let us look at what I found in the first two-thirds of the first computer page: Every vs. Ever; diner vs. dinner; curtain vs. certain; sine vs. since; thy self vs. thyself; yarned vs. yawned; X rated vs. X-rated (and on the second page: cheery vs. cherry) -- starting to get the picture? Wrong word usage makes people believe you have misspelled (mispelt) a word. In the same manner, where you wrote "...could thank you" I believe it would have made more sense to have written "...should thank you", and, later, "...in the twenties" should have been "...in their twenties".

What I am trying to tell you is, every good writer will be able to proofread with fresh eyes, reading the story as though they had not been the author. Do not rely solely on spell checker. You were correct, you did not misspell many words -- just used the wrong words. In all, this was a very good story idea, and I hope that you will follow it up with more of their adventures (or fantasies). Just keep in mind what I have tried to point out as it should make your story even better.

Angel787Angel787almost 10 years ago
Great Story

This was a great story and i hope you make this into a series

Lancashireman63Lancashireman63almost 10 years ago
Superb story

No regrets reading this one peter. Had some body to it!!

Many thanks

happybetahappybetaalmost 10 years ago
Excellent story, dude!

The first word doesn't have a goddam thing to do with the success or failure of a tale. Looking forward to your next writing, be it sequel, or not. Keep on keeping on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I think i'm not the only one to think this but we may need a series of No regrets .

ap2techap2techalmost 10 years ago
Very good

A great story! I hope to read more and perhaps make you a favorite author.

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 10 years ago
My, my, my! The critics are so spurious.

Another good story Peter; I thoroughly enjoyed it.

As for the critics: Spurious - false, sham, bogus, mock, feigned, phony, meretricious, deceitful. Antonym: genuine. As for the two anonymous critics, I know you hide behind your anonymity. And you johnstang2, rightbank, and live4thebj have never even bothered to submit stories. Try submitting a story or two and see what happens in the commentary. If any mocking comments should find their way toward any of you, you might well yell and complain: That's cyber-bullying!

Your criticism reminds me of the bully who serves up a poisonous drink only to consume it himself. In other words, your comments are more about yourselves than the story, you perfect idiots. Yes, perfect you are but idiots at the same time for serving up such a concoction and then ingesting it yourselves - because the rest of us loved the story and realise it's not a perfect world you guys live in - not by a long shot. Time to rip the suffocating bubble wrap off guys. Write and submit some stories yourselves and take a hit; take several or a hundred bullying bullets and find out like the rest of us that it's not a perfect world. Story tellers write not to bully but because its fun and share their stories to bring some fun into the lives of others. Do you critics think that you have it in you to tone it down and try a little imperfection for a change? Try it; you might find it fun.

SouthLondonerSouthLondoneralmost 10 years ago
Lame, and childish.

Your writing is childish and fractured, and I found your story not just implausible, but quite lame. I will not bother with any more of your lameness, I simply choose to put you down; metaphorically speaking, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good story

The intro while eye catching is the weak link, as there is no explanation as to why the son would tell his mother that he wanted to come on her face. After that is a hot, sexy and internally consistent story but the beginning should (IMHO) been fleshed out more. Nice job overall!

johnstang2johnstang2almost 10 years ago
To Williamstelloverture

You are right about me not having ever submitted a story her. Truth be told the stories I tell would not be able to go into any category here. I submit my stories to Fanfiction.net. Did you not check to see maybe I do write stories before saying I don't write stories.

About my comment:

I was reacting to a very RUDE comment the author made about my country. I happen to live in the United States which makes me an AMERICAN. Maybe you should go back and read HIS comment HE made about my country then you might can understand why I felt I had to defend mine. It was not about 'bullying' him - it was about defending my country from being bullied by him.

What I originally was intended to say:

I really wanted to congratulate the author on a very good story and encourage him to proofread his stories better for spellchecker does not get all the errors. I really did enjoy the story.

I however did not like the very RUDE comment HE made about my country.

jenellesljenelleslalmost 10 years ago
A Good Story

Overall, a very good story. As someone mentioned, the beginning seemed a jerky start, but even so I read to the end. Once past that, I could really feel his confusion and hesitation. The teens are like that anyhow. To run into a situation with your mother divulging her fantasies would be most intimidating. I've been and editor for a living and I found a few odds and ends in here, but nothing that detracted from the story. I also know that my own writing needs a look by someone else. I can't find my own errors. Keep it up you have a very good start. If you need an editor, there are plenty of volunteers happy to have a hand in making a good work even better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I love it

I would love to read another installment. Incest and control--great combo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The best story ever.

The story is not just good. It was brilliant. It had everything but most importantly is was so exciting and delectable.

The embarrassment and humiliation were just right and would probably suit women even more than men.

Perfect. I am voting 5 out of 5.

litfan10litfan10almost 10 years ago
great story

Honestly Peter, thematically I find this to be one of your best works ever. You set up an incredible premise and developed it beautifully and clearly left your readers wanting more. Sure, I noticed a lot of the phonetic issues, but they did not even remotely detract from the enjoyment this story offered me - I loved it.

As for the polarity of the comments, that has sadly become the nature of this site. You are a very talented writer that I, personally, derive immense pleasure from reading. Thank you for your gift.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story thus far

Ditto to the other commentors, damn great story, very well written and really, really erotic. Keep them coming!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too quick

And I don't mean the length of the story, but the sex scenes. It was good, but you blew through them too fast. Hopefully the scenes will slow down and stretch out in the next installments.

Your_mom_MaryYour_mom_Maryalmost 10 years ago
Not bad

I thought it was a good story. I am not one to worry about spelling or grammar. I can overlook that in a good story. I liked this very much and I hope you keep up the good work

Mary

daddy1950daddy1950over 9 years ago
Plausible

The mother's character was well written and I enjoyed the relationship they have, though of course the lad is immature. With her maturity their relationship could be mutually beneficial and last a lifetime. Well done.

CAWJRCAWJRabout 9 years ago

A completely unforgettable story. Enjoyed it.

T_WayneT_Wayneover 7 years ago
Very enjoyable

I found this a pleasure to read. I wanted more as soon as it ended.

zoejoeyzoejoeyabout 7 years ago
Really enjoyed

Loved the dynamic in this first part of the story. I'm familiar with the area too, being from Wales (albeit the south, not the west).

Have to agree with some of the criticism about the wrong words (as you rightly acknowledge, mea culpa). If you spell elephant with a C, an A and a T, then I'm afraid it is spelled wrong, even if there is such a word as cat. As a writer myself, I find the same thing often happens to me when I use swipe on my phone. However, reading it back allows me to spot most of my mistakes. And believe me, I know that it can often be more difficult for a writer to spot their own mistakes over someone else's because your own work you often visualise differently and the words serve only to jog your memory of that 'picture' that you've created.

While she is buy know means an dealbreaker, anything that stakes ewe out off a story his distracting.

And when it's as good a story as this, WTF moments are the last thing you want!

As for the American issue, I really didn't see any criticism there to fly off the handle about. It's a perfectly legitimate thing to say that your spell check is set to English, not American. I would say exactly the same thing myself, even though my word processor technically lists them as English (UK) and English (US). I am certain there was absolutely no offence intended, that's just accurate British vernacular.

As for the story though, I absolutely loved how the mother's fantasies perfectly gelled with the son's. The way in which she spoke to him and put him at ease was really touching. The story did go in a direction I wasn't expecting in parts 4&5 though. Even though I'm not averse to those sort of goings on, I did find that the story gave little indication of that direction at the outset.

Would just like to say, I'm also two thirds of the way through your 'Photo Assignment' story and absolutely loving it. Well done Peter and thank you, I'm sorry if my criticism was harsh or redundant!

Zoe

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

I like the story; however, I appreciate character and plot development, To make this story, I need to know how a son could just come out with his opening statement. I need to know how a mother could accept such comment without some sort of immediate reaction. I like erotic, emotional chemistry between characters. Story rated a 4. Hopefully, it will improve.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous