No Regrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You're ok about what happened?' I asked.

'Ok? Of course I am, aren't you?'

'Sure I am, I never in my wildest dreams you know...'

'Nor mine. I've had those fantasies bubbling around in my head, all my life. Last night was the first time anything close to them had ever happened to me.'

We walked a little further still holding hands but in silence. I wanted to ask her a question but was scared of what the answer might be. After a while I could stand it no longer.

'Will it ever happen again?'

'Would you like it to?'

'More than anything, I was watching you while you slept. I wondered what would happen when we woke, half of me thought you would wake screaming... but I hoped... you know.'

'Hoped what?'

'Well that we'd do it again.'

'Well think about this. I once saw a film, the Master I think it was called, the main character was a kind of guru and one of his entourage was his daughter. Anyway one evening they were in a hotel or some thing and he was brushing his teeth leaning against a sink. She came up behind him and leaned close to whisper in his ear, and this is the part I found so erotic, she said he could do anything he wanted to her, as long as no one else knew about it.'

'Wow, that is one sexy line.'

'I thought the same, but the thing is, it's fits our predicament perfectly.'

'Meaning?'

'Meaning, you can do anything, and I mean anything, you want to me as long as no one else knows about it. I'll be your personal whore or slave call it what you like. You don't need to ask me, I won't encourage or discourage you, but you will need to be extremely careful. You know I'm sure the consequences of being discovered.'

There isn't a lot you can say to something like that so I took a little time to digest it completely. When we were near a small but dense coppice about half a mile or so from home I steered mom towards the trees. As soon as we were hidden amongst the trees, I pushed mom up against a tree and looked at her. After a moment or two, as we looked into each others eyes I lifted my hands to grope both her breasts. She made no move to stop me.

'Take off your clothes.' I told her, moments later I was feasting my eyes on her naked body. I fondled her tits again before telling her to turn around and lean towards the tree. With out any preamble I pushed my trousers and shorts down and entered her with one firm push. I was fucking my mother! What a way to loose my cherry, I remember thinking as I humped her for all I was worth. As we fucked I could hear her moaning and see her tits swinging freely making little slapping sounds as they flopped about. This had to be as good as it gets I thought.

Once I'd cum I told her to dress which she did with out comment. When we were walking again, the first thing she said was to ask me what I fancied for breakfast! As surreal as it can get!

12