No Risk, No Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer reluctantly let David pull away a bit so that he could turn her around until she was facing my side of the room. He lowered the zipper at the skirt portion of her halter dress, then unfastened the halter, allowing the dress to fall softly to the floor.

She was wearing very sheer, very skimpy panties. What I could see of her ass told me that they were at most a skimpy thong, maybe even just a G-string. Her breasts looked to be about the same size as mine, but stood more erect, with the most amazing nipples I had ever seen, about as thick as a pencil eraser and at least a half-inch long. I was beginning to wonder if I had made a mistake. She was gorgeous; if I was into women I'd be going after her myself!

David nuzzled her neck as his hands wrapped around her, first caressing her breasts, then toying with her nipples, making them even more erect. He slowly stroked down her body until his hands reached her panties. He slowly, tantalizingly peeled them off, her red landing strip gradually coming into view. The crotch of her panties momentarily stuck to her damp pussy, and I could smell her arousal as my own pussy flooded.

As her panties fell to the floor, I casually noticed that they weren't quite a G-string, but about the tiniest thong I had ever seen.

As David turned her around, I was blown away by her ass. It was tight; it looked like you could bounce a quarter off it. It wasn't Kardashian big, but she definitely had back.

David picked her up and lay her on our bed as he quickly removed his clothes and climbed between her legs. He kissed her on the lips before moving to her breasts, sucking on each nipple as if he were a starving baby. My robe was open as he moved teasingly down her body, tickling her navel with his tongue before coming face-to-face with her soaking pussy. He ventured a quick glance my way, I guess to reassure himself that I was still okay with this, and I managed a quick nod.

Before I knew it, he was working his magic on her pussy. As I watched the erotic display in front of me, I recalled the feelings that he always brought out in me, and I soon had one hand on my breast and the other playing with my wet pussy.

Soon, Jennifer was putting the condom on David's cock, and I heard her make a small gasp as he penetrated her pussy. As soon as he was fully in her, they started fucking each other in earnest.

I didn't even realize that I had shrugged out of my robe and was sitting naked while my husband made love to another woman right in front of me. I abandoned my breast to tease my clit while my other hand was thrusting one, two, then three fingers up my sopping pussy.

I could feel a monster orgasm building. I no longer had a care for what David and Jennifer were doing or that they were even there. My orgasm hit in wave after wave, culminating in a veritable tidal wave as I let out a guttural groan.

As I came down from my orgasmic high, I opened my eyes and saw David and Jennifer looking at me with a look somewhere between awe and concern.

"Are you okay, Babe?" David asked.

I decided to risk being honest.

"Oh, Honey, never better! You two looked SO hot, that I just lost myself in the experience."

David looked a little crest-fallen.

"No, David, please don't get the wrong idea! You TOTALLY satisfy me. It was just so different watching you in action, remembering how it feels when you do it to me. And Jennifer's so gorgeous and sexy! How was it for you?"

David hesitated, and I could see the wheels turning, then he sighed.

"I have to tell you, it was way better than I expected. You're beautiful and sexy, and more importantly, you're my love and you have a firm hold of my heart. But, as you said, Jennifer is gorgeous, as well, and it was just 'different.' We were just about there when we looked over and saw you in the throes of orgasm, and it pushed us right over the top."

"It was definitely a first for me," Jennifer said, "and as David said, 'different.' I had never really seen someone come before, and watching you was exhilarating.

"As much fun as I had, I'm not sure I want to do it again, certainly not anytime soon. It was so intense and I feel a connection, frankly with both of you, that I feel could be dangerous. In fact, I think that I should probably be going. May I use your shower?"

I nodded, she picked up her clothes and headed out to the hall bathroom, and we could soon hear the water running.

I got up and walked over to the bed as David motioned me to the other side, away from the wet spot., and pulled me into his arms. He still smelled strongly of Jennifer and their sex, but it strangely didn't bother me.

"Julia," he said, "how are you, really? As Jennifer said, that was pretty intense."

"Honestly, I don't know. I do know that I enjoyed it, but as you said about bungee jumping, I'm not sure about if, or how soon, I would want to do it again."

Jennifer chose that moment to come back, all dressed and freshened up.

"I'm happy to see that you two are doing okay?"

We both nodded our agreement as she gave us each a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll see myself out. You guys take care," she said, and was gone.

David and I went into the master bath and showered together, tenderly washing each other. After drying off, we didn't see any sense in getting dressed, just changed the bed linens and got into bed and cuddled together.

"Thank you, Babe," he said, "That was awesome."

"I'm the one who should be thanking you. It WAS my fantasy after all."

"Yeah, but how many guys have the chance to have sex with a hot chick, and not only does his wife not get mad, it's her idea?"

"That's true, Sweetie, but it was pretty out there, not too many husbands would trust their wives to not have an ulterior motive."

"You may recall that thought did cross my mind."

"Yes, but you trusted in me when I assured you that wasn't the case. I'm pretty wasted, let's call it a night. Hopefully things will make more sense in the morning over a good cup of coffee!"

"That works," he said and kissed me before spooning against me with his hand cupping my breast. I was soon asleep, dreaming sweet dreams.

I was up first, showered and was just pouring a cup of coffee as David made his way downstairs. He got his coffee and sat across from me, and the silence was deafening.

"Well?" I said.

"Well, what?" David replied.

"Don't be obtuse, David! You know what; what do you think about last night?"

He hesitated a bit, and I was about to jump down his throat, when he began.

"It was certainly different, and I can't deny that it was hot, but I couldn't shake the feeling that I was cheating..."

"B... But it was my idea! I asked you to do it."

"I didn't say that it made sense, it's just the way it felt, Maybe it's because Jennifer was so hot..."

He must have sensed my hackles rising.

"Don't take it the wrong way, I love you, and you're the hottest woman I know, but if we didn't know each other and were all in a club and some other guy scooped you up, I wouldn't have felt like a loser if I went home with Jennifer."

It rankled, but I could see his point, and Jennifer WAS hot!

We went back and forth a bit before deciding to table the whole thing for a while, get ourselves back on an even keel.

Over the next few months we tried off and on, sometimes trying to pick someone up, a couple of times trying various dating sites, with varying degrees of success, none with the "Wow!" factor of Jennifer, and we once again put the idea on hold.

A few weeks after we had pretty much decided that Jennifer was a once in a lifetime fluke, we were at a club, having a good time when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I turned and had to look down to meet the eyes of the petite blonde standing behind me.

"Do you mind if I cut in?" she asked.

I was about to tell her to shove off, when a sly thought tickled the back of my brain.

"It's okay with me if my husband doesn't mind," I said as I looked back at David.

He just shrugged his shoulders and I stepped aside as she moved into David's arms and I returned to our table. I expected David to return after the next number, which was a fast number, but they stayed out for one more, a slow dance as she seemed to melt into David's arms.

As the song ended, David returned to our table, leading the young lady by the hand.

"Julia, this is Emily, I wondered if you'd mind if she joined us for a while," he said with a sly smile.

My, my, I thought, it looks like David is ready to play again. The question was, was I? I decided that there was no harm in playing along for a while, see what develops.

"I have to tell you," Emily said, "that you two are a gorgeous couple. I've been watching you since I came in, trying to screw up my courage to approach you."

"You're quite lovely yourself, Emily," I said as I admired her figure. Her breasts weren't overly large, but really stood out on her petite body. She had a tiny waist curving out to womanly hips, and I had already noticed her pert ass out on the dance floor. Long straight blonde hair and a very pretty, if not beautiful, face completed the look.

"You're quite gracious to share your handsome husband with me. Not to seem too full of myself, but many women get jealous when they see me approach their men."

I had to smile to myself at her choice of words. I wonder if she knew how true, maybe even prophetic, they were! I wondered how much I would risk sharing with this little pixie. I didn't want to scare her off, but I didn't want her to slip away either.

"I would have to be quite selfish not to share such a wonderful... dancer."

I could see David trying to hold back his laughter, wondering if I had almost made a Freudian slip or was just teasing. Emily seemed oblivious to our sub-text.

"I need to go to the Ladies' Room," she said, and I followed the tradition of going with her.

We came out of the stalls at about the same time, washed our hands, and as we were drying them Emily confronted me.

"Okay, Julia, I may be a little naïve, but I'm not stupid. You and David obviously have some kind of an inside joke going, and I do not like being the butt of anybody's joke," and she turned on her heel and started to leave.

I grabbed her arm, maybe a little harder than I intended, and she spun around with her hand back ready to slap me. I let go of her arm and backed away a little bit.

"You don't understand, Julia, we weren't playing a joke on you."

"Then just what the fuck is going on! Tell me now or I'm outta here."

I took a deep breath. This as it.

"David and I sometimes play a little 'game'..."

"Oh, no, I'm not into chicks, sorry, not my thing," she said and started to leave again.

"Wait! You don't understand, that's not what I'm talking about."

She turned back.

"So, just what ARE you talking about, and it better be good."

"Well, I guess it depends on your definition of 'good,' but, um, sometimes, sometimes I like to watch David with other women. For some reason it really turns me on. David's a fantastic lover, and watching him is just so hot. Sometimes when we're making love I visualize him doing to the other women what he's doing to me."

She just stood there shell-shocked, then shook her head as if to clear it.

"I can't believe this. I'm going home, maybe when I wake up this will all have been a weird nightmare."

"Before you go, come back to the table. Talk to David. If you don't believe me, maybe you'll believe him."

She looked doubtful, but nodded her agreement.

We returned table and sat down nervously as David looked quizzically at each of us. Emily immediately took charge.

"David, Julia has told me a story, which frankly I find unbelievable. If you were my husband I wouldn't let you near another woman, let alone have sex with her. Please tell me that this is just a big joke. I promise I won't get too mad."

"Emily, I can't lie to you, it's all true. I understand your disbelief; I shared it when Julia broached the subject with me, and believe me, I was a tough sell."

"What convinced you?"

"Come on, Emily, I'm a guy! How many guys would turn down the chance to have no-risk sex with hot women with his wife's permission, even encouragement?

"Seriously, I had my doubts. I wondered if she was trying to back-door an open marriage, get permission to also fool around."

"Was she?"

"Surprisingly enough, no. She convinced me that while she really wanted to watch me with other women, she had no interest in other men."

"You've actually done this?"

"Yes," I said, "several times, though to be honest, most have been less than we had hoped."

"'Most'? I assume that some were?"

"To some degree," I said, "The best was actually our first. Maybe Jennifer set the bar too high and no one could live up to her, or maybe it was just because it was our first time."

"'First time.' Does that mean you've done it with her more than once?"

"Unfortunately, no," I said. "She was afraid of getting too deeply involved. She even stopped going to the same yoga class as me."

"I'm not as dumb as my hair might indicate. Since you're sharing all this with me, I guess you're hoping that I'll be joining you."

We both nodded.

"I did come here hoping to get laid, but this is a little too much to just dive into. I'd like to sleep on this, maybe meet for dinner sometime soon?"

"Of course," David said, "We understand that this is an unusual request. Take all the time you need."

We exchanged contact information, then we all left. David and I had no further interest in the club scene.

When we got home, the one thing we did have interest in was sex, and we wasted no time in getting down to our dirty business. As soon as we were in the house I started stripping off my clothes, and once he had locked up the house, David was right behind me.

No foreplay was needed; I was dripping as I had David lie on his back and impaled myself on his steel-hard cock. I took him all the way in with one stroke, gave a small shiver, then rode him like a bucking bronco.

I don't know which of us was more wound up, but it didn't really matter as I came at least three times and David came twice, never getting soft in between orgasms.

I flopped over beside David and we turned towards each other with big shit-eating grins.

"Wow!" was all that David could say at first, and I was totally speechless.

"Wow," he said again, "if this is what just planning this does to our sex life, maybe I need to re-think my opposition to the idea."

I rolled over, gave David a toe-curling kiss, then got up on one elbow and looked him straight in the eye.

"David, my love, I can't thank you enough for allowing me to explore this fantasy, and I make you this promise: Even if we stop right now, I'll make every effort to make tonight seem like first-graders holding hands."

Our love life for the next week was rather lackluster as we waited on tenterhooks for Emily's answer.

That Friday as we were cleaning up from supper my phone vibrated. I saw from the caller id that it was Emily.

I almost swiped the wrong way before connecting the call.

"H... Hello?: I said.

"Hi, Julia, it's me, Emily."

"Yes, I saw. I assume that you've come to a decision?"

"I... I think so. Could I come over for dinner tomorrow night? I'd just like to clear a few things up."

"Of course. Is six o'clock good for you?"

"Yes, that's fine. I'll see you then," she said, and disconnected before I could even say good-bye.

"That was Emily?" David asked.

"Yes, and she wants to have dinner here with us tomorrow. I'm hoping that it's a good sign that she wants to eat here."

"That's a good possibility," he said, "but don't get your hopes up, just in case."

"I'll try, but it's going to be hard..." David's eyebrows shot up.

"Get your mind out of the gutter," I said as I threw a pillow at him before scampering up to the bedroom.

David chased after me, casting off his clothes as he went, and he caught me in the bedroom just as I got down to my bra and panties. He threw me down on the bed and attacked me with raw passion.

The memories of the past week faded away as we made mad love, matched only by the session after we met Emily.

Even though I hoped that we wouldn't be spending much time downstairs, David and I cleaned house as if our mothers were coming over.

We thought just for a moment about making a fancy dinner, but realized that nobody's mind was going to really be on food, and decided on a basic steak and potatoes dinner.

We had just got things started when the doorbell rang and David let Emily in. She was very nervous as she gave each of us a quick hug and cheek kiss. She declined David's offer of a drink, and we all sat making nervous small talk, David and I taking turns checking on the food.

It felt like forever, but the food was ready very quickly, and we let Emily take a seat in the dining room as David and I brought the food in from the kitchen.

It was a good thing that we didn't go overboard on the dinner, as our instincts were right, as we spent more time pushing our food around on our plates, making inane small talk, than eating.

When we finally gave up on eating, Emily helped us bring everything into the kitchen, and we took our coffees into the living room.

We were nervously sipping our coffee, trying to figure out how to address the elephant in the room, when Emily spoke up.

"Since I'm here, you can probably guess that I've pretty much decided to do this. Just how does this work, exactly?"

"Usually, Julia goes up and gets comfortable, then we go up, and, um, do what comes naturally."

We all sat in a nervous silence, then I stood up to go upstairs as David and Emily brought the coffee cups into the kitchen.

For some reason I was more nervous than usual as I stripped out of my clothes and put on my sheer robe. Just as I was taking my seat, David and Emily walked in hand-in-hand.

"Why is she still dressed?" Emily asked.

David seemed puzzled.

"Th... That's what she always wears to start. She usually takes it off as things heat up."

"Well, I'm not going to be the only naked woman in this room. Take it off."

After a brief hesitation, I stood up and removed my robe. Before I could sit back down, Emily motioned for me to turn around. I could tell that I was losing control of the situation, but I did as she asked until I was back facing her, still standing facing her.

"Very nice," she said, "I don't know why you need anyone else."

"I don't," David said, "I'm doing this for Julia."

Emily just raised her eyebrows and motioned dismissively for me to sit. As I did. I could feel my pussy moisten and my nipples tingle. I was confused; I had never felt any submissive urges before, in fact, I always thought of myself as a dominant personality.

When I turned my attention back to David and Emily, she was already on her knees with David's pants and boxers around his ankles. She took his entire length into her mouth with one stroke as David gasped. She dug her fingers into his ass as she worked his cock as if she was starved and it was the last piece of food on the planet.

It only took a few moments before David was groaning in orgasm as he shot down her throat.

"Had to get that one out of the way, make you last," she said with a grin as she stood up, stripping off her clothes as she did.

While not in Jennifer's class, she definitely had a gorgeous body, though maybe a little too much of a hard-body, with six-pack abs, for my taste, though I wasn't sure how David felt about it. She was totally shaved, with pierced nipples. The piercings were certainly kinky, but I knew that David preferred a landing strip to the bald look, though I don't think he was being particularly fussy at this point as he finished stripping off his clothes.

"My turn," she said as she sat on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs, making sure that I got a good look at her glistening pussy as she spread her lips with her fingers, revealing the darker pink inner lips.