No Room for Modesty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers

"I am not sure I want to leave you alone with this bunch very long." I told her.

"Why?"

"It seems that half of them have had their fingers up you at one time or another."

"Just doing their jobs I guess."

"I suppose, but some of it seemed to be a bit much. There was one old man that went by while you were laying there wide open." I told her.

"There were lots more than just him, nothing I can do about that."

"I am sorry if you are embarrassed."

"I'm not, they are just doing their jobs." She said again.

"Anyway, I am feeling a lot better now. I'm just sleepy." I could tell she was still slurring her words a little.

I saw Jerry walk by, he glanced in at me and smiled. I nodded at him.

"That's the guy that the nurse told me really enjoys his work." I told Dana.

"Oh, the young one? I got that impression, he sure took his sweet time." She giggled.

"I wasn't sure you realized."

"Oh, I could tell." She let out another small giggle.

"That gave me that same feeling I got when we got caught by that policemen that time."

"Really? I guess that surprises me a little."

"I figured you weren't too concerned since you sat there and didn't say anything."

"I was mostly just worried about you. Besides, I don't have a clue about what they are supposed to do anyway." I told her.

Just then the Doctor came in.

"Well, very good news. The cranial bleeding has stopped, the small amount of blood will just be absorbed. There are no broken bones except for one cracked rib, just some bruises that will clear in a few days. That cracked rib will be uncomfortable, we will give you some medication to ease that. I will have you moved down to another room, we will observe for a day or so just in case. Then one final CT to be sure, and you can go home."

He turned to leave, not waiting for an answer.

Jerry came in a few minutes later.

"We are moving your wife down to ICU, do you want to come along?"

"Yea, I do."

"I thought so, well, let's go." He smiled at me and prepared the cart, then rolled her out of the room and down the hallway. I glanced at the main room, people sat in front of monitors everywhere, nobody even looked up.

We went through several sets of doors, then he turned into a room. The door closed behind us.

"I need to get you off the cart and onto the bed." He told her as he pressed them side by side, reaching down to lock the wheels. He helped Dana scoot over onto the bed, pulled the top sheet off of her and then held the bed sheets as she slipped under them and settled back.

"I will be back in a few minutes to remove the catheter." He said, as he moved the roller stand with the IV's and wires into place alongside the bed.

I sat in the chair next to her, reached out to hold her hand.

"You really should go home, get some rest honey."

"I wouldn't miss this for the world! I am beginning to relax and feel better, it is obvious now that you are going to be fine." I told her.

"Besides, I want to see how many more people come in to stick their fingers in you." I grinned at her, trying to keep a happy tone in my voice.

"Oh, God." She flushed and giggled.

"I am beginning to think you might be a pervert!" She teased.

It was just a few minutes later, Jerry came back into the room.

"I am just going to remove the catheter, it will feel mildly uncomfortable for a few seconds but that will pass. Let me know if you feel any pain."

"OK." Dana looked at me, then back at the ceiling. Then she squeezed her eyes shut.

Jerry pulled the sheet up to her waist, I could see the tiny hose coming out of her clitoris. It was large before normally, with the tubing it appeared to be enormous.

"I don't see how you can get that thing to even go in there." I said.

"It tapers so it starts pretty easy, then the flesh just expands to make room. This one was easy because she is large, sometimes it's really difficult." He told me. Hell, he was talking about my wife's privates like it was all perfectly normal.

I guess maybe it was to him. Then he pulled on a pair of latex gloves, reached out and pressed her button back again.

"Sometimes it sticks a little bit so we just roll it lightly to ease the removal." He grinned over at me, grasped her clitoris between his thumb and forefinger and gently rolled it.

Dana's eyelids fluttered slightly but she didn't move.

"There, once we are sure it is free, now we just withdraw the tube." He slid it out, rolled it up and dropped it into a bag, sealed that and dropped it into a container.

He stood there for a second looking at her, then he glanced at me, I am not sure what expression was on my face but I could not help feeling a tingling in my loins at watching him touch and look at her so intimately.

"Sometimes that is sore or painful, do you want me to massage it out? That can help." He asked her. I saw that he had a grin on his face.

Dana's eyes opened and she looked over at me. I didn't respond, I wasn't completely sure what Jerry meant.

"OK. I guess so." She said, closing her eyes again.

Jerry slid on a single glove onto his right hand, pulled out a tube of lubricant, spread some on it. He was standing on her left side. He placed the palm of his hand on her pubic mound, reached out and grasped her clitoris again, rolling it first between his finger and thumb, then he pressed his fingers against her flesh and began to rub her vigorously.

In just a few seconds her hips rolled upwards, I could see her body was responding to his strokes. Then she grunted as her stomach muscles rippled, and she went into orgasm. She groaned in what sounded a little like pain, then her body relaxed.

I just sat there startled, I had no idea at all what to say. I had a suspicion that this was not normal, though.

"There we go, all better now." Jerry stripped off his glove, gathered up his gear and left. The whole thing hadn't taken three minutes.

"That made my ribs hurt." Dana giggled.

"I would never have believed you would allow that unless I saw it myself." I told her. I sat there flustered as hell, my erection was as full as it ever got. That made me even more uncomfortable.

It was two days later when she was released, along with instructions to take it easy. There were still bruises on her sides and arms, other than a fast improving black eye she seemed fine.

For a couple of weeks, it was just Dana and I, back to our normal lives.

The first change I noticed was she bought some shorts and began to wear them around the house along with a t-shirt and no bra.

Dana almost never went without a bra, and she also never wore shorts, preferring slacks or blue jeans at home and dresses when out in public.

It was Summer and warm, so I didn't really think too much about that. It was odd, though.

The next thing I noticed was she always wanted me to touch her in that certain way, using my thumb and forefinger to bring her to climax. My mind would flash back to watching the male nurse take what I now knew to be liberties, that never failed to get me up and going. At first I found that to be uncomfortable, I was mildly ashamed of my own reactions, but then I managed to come to terms with it just being a fantasy.

I also realized that Dana was having fantasies too, I did wonder if she ever thought about that incident but I never asked.

Our sex life seemed to increase, where before we averaged once or maybe even twice a week, now it was every other day. A few times it was twice in the same day, I can't say I minded that, it was just different.

There was now a lot of things different about my Dana.

One very hot day I found her working out in our back yard, down on her hands and knees pulling weeds. I saw our next door neighbor Sonny was out working in his own, and paying one heck of a lot more attention to Dana than he was to his own weeds.

I figured out why when she turned to come down the next row and I could see her nice breasts hanging there clearly in the huge gap in the top she had on. So I made some cold tea and walked out there, she glanced up and gratefully took her drink, sweat was pouring off of her.

Then she set it back down, went back to pulling weeds. Both of her nipples were visible, her pretty round breasts swaying back and forth.

"You are about to give Sonny a heart attack, honey." I told her, noticing that he went right back inside when he saw me coming.

She glanced down then grinned up at me but made no move to cover up.

"I guess I am showing a lot, huh? Oh, well, I hope he likes them." She just giggled at me, then she went right back to pulling weeds.

That one made me blink, that wasn't normal at all.

One day I had to run to our shop on a Saturday, I told Dana there was no need for her to go. It was four hours before I got things fixed and headed back home. I found Dana, Sonny and his wife Kathrine in our back yard. Sonny was sitting sideways on a lawn chair talking to the women, both of them lay there on their backs naked as Jaybirds.

Katherine was a cute but bit on the chunky side blond, with huge round breasts that looked to be enhanced since they didn't sag at all. She was also completely shaved and didn't seem to be the least bit bashful about it. She just grinned at me, leaving her legs sticking out over the side of the lawn chair.

That surprised me since they had been our neighbors for close to two years and the most I had ever seen of her was when she had on shorts and a halter, and just once I saw her in a bikini.

Katherine had a bit of a bulge at her waist so I never really paid any attention.

At least Sonny had his bathing suit trunks on, next I also noticed both of the girls were shiny and slick with sunscreen.

"Sonny was nice enough to oil us up so we wouldn't get burned." Dana smiled at me, catching my look. Her nipples were like needles, I could see that even her pubic hair looked wet with oil, and her fat lips were shiny and parted. Her overly large clitoris bulged out, she was obviously enjoying the hell out of being naked in front of them, her legs carelessly splayed open.

There was only one way to get oil where I could see clearly that there was oil? That meant that she had let Sonny.....?

"I see nothing got missed!" I said with some sarcasm. The idea of that irritated me quite a bit.

"Nope, we didn't want to burn anything." The two women shared a look and giggled.

Plus she seemed to be totally unconcerned about being naked in front of them with me arriving. Then it hit me that she was drinking a cold beer, Dana didn't drink.

Not normal, not normal at all.

The next week I called and made her an appointment, getting a referral to a clinic that specialized in head injuries and different reactions to them. The Doctor we were assigned to was a middle aged oriental man, he listened as I carefully explained about the accident several months earlier, and the different things I had seen in my wife since it happened.

Dana didn't object to going in for a checkup, I had actually expected her to. The physician made me wait in the outer office while he conducted his examination, after more than two solid hours I was starting to get upset.

Finally he invited me into the office, Dana sat there with a smile on her face.

"What we have here, as best as I can tell from the medical records and what I can see, is a case of PCS."

"PCS? What in the hell is PCS?" I asked.

"It's Post Concussion Syndrome, and it can manifest as just about anything from wild headaches and Vertigo to unexplained personality changes."

"What does this mean for us?"

"I think what we have here is your wife had repressed underlying sexual issues, the small concussion and brain injury she had now shows up as a much more relaxed attitude towards sexuality."

"I don't completely understand that." I told him.

"We don't either, there are so many mysteries in the human mind that all we can do is see the results and try to deal with them."

"So what you are saying is my conservative wife has turned into an exhibitionist?" I asked.

"More than that, I am afraid." He looked at Dana, she just looked at him and then at me and smiled. Then she shrugged. She had her legs crossed at the knees, I saw the upper one start to work back and forth, a sign that I knew very well.

"What do you mean by more than that?" I asked.

"I think you will need to be a very busy boy to keep up with her. Your wife's current sexual urges are pretty strong, plus she also seems to have certain specific desires." He smiled at me.

"Specific desires? What kind of specific desires?"

"Dana will explain it all, she says you both communicate very well. So I think that is best."

"Will things eventually return to normal?"

"We just don't know. Maybe. Meanwhile,the only thing you both can do is adjust, time will tell."

"Hey, this is not completely a bad thing. If you just relax and enjoy each other, things will be fine. Dana is nice and healthy." He grinned at me, we shook hands, Dana and I walked out to the car. She tucked her hand in the crook of my arm.

"I hope you aren't mad." She said.

"Why would I be mad?"

"I just can't help myself, please take me home. And hurry." Her hand came over and stroked my groin.

I shook my head. Maybe the Doctor was right, maybe I was going to be a busy boy.

"I want you to touch me like that again, I really need that." She said.

"OK." I knew what she meant. She now wanted me to reach down and squeeze her clitoris between my thumb and forefinger, almost like I was milking it or something. It grew in size to very large when I did that, and she would orgasm so strongly it was hard to even believe. She purred at my comment, snuggling even closer.

As soon as we got home, I did exactly that.

Afterwards, she cuddled up close to me, almost like she was trying to become part of me. Her hand idly brushed across my groin, I knew she was trying to see if there was anything left.

It was going to be a few hours, she had me totally drained.

I wanted to ask her, I wanted to know. I had to ask, so I did, point blank.

"Have you been with anyone but me after the accident?" I asked her.

"You mean..sex? No, of course not! I know you will take care of me so I wait."

"What do you mean by wait?"

"Well, it's pretty hard to do sometimes but I manage, like when the Doctor...." She let her voice trail off.

"The Doctor? This last Doctor? What did he do?"

"Oh, just some tests to...see how I would respond."

"You mean he...touched you?"

"Sure, but he is a Doctor so I guess it's all right, besides, you are way better at that."

"Better? I don't think I follow...?"

"He just needed to know what I reacted to so he could figure out why. He even apologized afterwards."

"He apologized? What for?"

"For touching me like that, he told me that you and I needed to talk, too."

"Talk? Sure, you and I can talk about anything."

"Yes, I know. Well. I was wondering..do you think you could learn to put one of those catheters in me?" She mildly blushed at asking that.

"Catheter? Why would you want me to?....OH!"

I sighed, finally understanding that it looked like the Doctor might be right.

I was going to be one very busy boy.

magmaman
magmaman
2,702 Followers
12