No Shit There I Was

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If she didn't cum soon I was going to have a broken nose!

Even as I thought that her strong thigh clamped down on either side of my head. I felt rather than saw her grab up her pillow from beside me. Her muffled screams were still loud. I knew from past wars that if she hadn't hidden them her passion cries would be heard as far as the end of king's highway! We learned that when a security guy in his little golf cart had come knocking on our tent flap. Both of us drenched in sweat and other fluids had listened to a bit shame-faced as he told us the people in the Viking encampment were complaining about how loud we were!

Gasping for breath she fell limp to the bed beside me. I sat up catching my breath. My face wet and more than a little whisker burned. Grinning, I turned to look at her. "Well thank you for breakfast, my lady. Will we be having the same thing tomorrow morning?"

Kathrin chuckled.

"And every morning till Sunday next," she answered blowing me a kiss.

I popped my neck and pulled at the tip of my nose. Not broken, but sore as hell. "Oh goodie, but how about some coffee?" I asked.

She looked up at me from the bed. "You honestly think I could walk right now? Get your lazy ass to stepping if you

want some coffee."

Grinning, I slid out the end of the bed and into the soft low boots I keep there. As I pulled on my vest I looked back at her. She lay sprawled, her white skin naked on the black furs. Like a yen yang of lust.

"Do you want some coffee?" I asked again, laying my hand along her calf muscle. I could feel the little trembles still running through her as she continued to cum in little quakes.

"Mum hum," she mumbled.

Patting her bare leg, I went out the partition into the front of the tent. Opening one corner of the front flap, I stepped out into the cool March morning air.

"Jak! Jak, Jak, Jak ... JAK!"

"Whoa-!"

I was run down by curly hair, bouncy tits, and jingling coin belts! I wrapped her up in my arms as she threw hers around me and jumped up onto me, her legs hooked around my waist. Her lips slammed into mine with a teeth-losing force. I saw her eyes pop open after a second of kissing me then she pulled back and licked me from chin to nose.

"Jak ... you naughty boy! You've been into the honey pot this morning"

I chuckled at Miranda.

"Yes I have, pretty lady. How have you been?" I caught her up under her hips, my hands filled with her ass, and started walking towards Odyssey Coffee.

"I've been great! Found me a good job, and a nice little house just outside Atlanta. Um, where are we going?" she asked me, all smiles and perky bouncy sunshine.

"Well, I was on my way to go get coffee when you pounced on me."

"Coffee? Blech! Put me down then," she told me wiggling her butt delightfully.

Giving her ass a squeeze, I set her down. She leaned in and smelled at my face again. She gave my chin a light lick and shuddered. Then she smiled at me.

"Miranda, would you like to do something for me?"

"You know I'll do anything for you Jak," she said in a sexy whisper.

I grinned at the truth of that. "I think I left the lid off the honey pot ... back in my tent. Would you mind going to check for me while I get some coffee?"

Her eyes went wide "Oh, I wouldn't mind that at all."

As I watched she all but sprinted towards my tent. There was a small scream then giggles just after she entered.

Grinning, I started walking. It was going to be a lovely war.

** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

We opened the tent up a few hours after lunch. Enough people were arriving we might catch an early sale. We have three big tables cover with blades with all their little white tags clearly in view. Equally clearly is the sign 'Do Not Touch' It would surprise you how many people will still pick them up. One fellow after cutting himself said it wasn't his fault his persona was illiterate!

There are two rules to making a profit, merchanting in the SCA.

1:Most people buy things twenty dollars or less.

2:Someone will always be crazy enough to have brought a credit card. Have a way of reading one!

We do. We also have a large selection of small knives in the fifteen to twenty dollar range. To be priced that low most are made from railroad spikes. You walk down any set of train tracks and you can find a ton of them, in the literal sense. Illegal true, but so is so much of what I do in this world. So anyway free materials, plus our skill, add thirty minutes of forge labor per blade. We're making about twenty dollars an hour.

Don't get me wrong now. Just because the metal is free doesn't mean it's not good. With the right heat treating, which I know how to do, they're strong and will hold an edge that you could shave with.

Ask the illiterate fellow.

I sat in my Viking chair watching Kathrin. She was standing in front of our tent juggling three smithing hammers. Her fabulous ass hugged by those leather pants. Her foxtail was just a twitching as she moved her hands.

Don't over price. Have something to draw the crowd.

Cha-ching

Next buyer, please.

From down the road, I could hear the drums of Rolling Thunder starting up. They weren't all here yet of course but still the drummers sounded good.

Kathrin caught two of her hammers in one hand and turned catching the last one behind her back. Some of the passersby clapped. She gave a bow facing towards me that made the fox tail jump. Some of the male passersby clapped harder. A few of the ladies did too.

"How late we staying open?" she asked me coming to sit down. She swung her legs around and plopped down into her Viking chair.

"Not too late tonight. Most people are worried more about unpacking right now than shopping. Tomorrow night will go till well after dark. After that, we'll see." I took a sip from my mug. She gestured towards it. I handed it over to her.

She took a long pull then made a face.

"Fruit juice? Where's the mead?"

I picked up the bottle from beside me.

She shook her head. Kathrin pulled the cork from the bottle with her teeth. She filled my mug up then handed it back to me. She started drinking from the bottle.

Chuckling I took a sip. It was sweet spiced and alcoholic as hell. A merchant friend of ours had finally given in and gave us the recipe for it. Kathrin disappearing into his tent one night may have had something to do with that surrender. It was by far the best mead on site.

"Jak?"

"Yes, Kat?" I leaned back against the slanted wooden back of my chair. I closed my eyes savoring the sweet taste.

"Are we playing this week?" she asked me pointedly.

I popped open one eye and looked at her. "I wouldn't have sent Miranda to you if we weren't"

Kathrin chuckled that throaty laugh of hers and looked at the back of the tent. "Think she's awake?"

"Probably not. You kind of wore her out. Why?"

"Just noticing that you didn't have her." Kat tilted her head. "Or me last night, or again this morning. What's the matter Jak? You forget to pack you junk in your trunk?"

Chuckling, I shoot my head. "No just a lot on my mind is all." I took another long sip from the mug, letting the mead rest on my palate.

"Like what? I want to know what possible thought could be going through your head that would keep you out of pussy."

I sat silent for a second. "I don't know how to put it to words. I feel out of sorts I guess. I love this. What we do. I just can't help think that I want ... need more."

She sat up looking at me. "How so?"

"I love you Kathrin, but no matter what I do in a week you will be gone. At least till Fool's war."

"Then Border Raids after that," she put in.

"Yeah."

I heard a long sigh from her. "Jak we discussed this years ago. Kathrin and Jak only live at events. We're only together at events. Like any couple there are rules. That one's ours."

"I know that Kat, but it doesn't mean I have to like the rule," I started to say something else but she cut me off.

"I won't discuss ... her ... here! Not now, not ever. You can fuck every piece of eye candy on this site for all I care, but if you say that name here I'll take your head off with this hammer." I saw the fire in Kathrin's eyes. I believed her.

Once I had called her Tina on site after Kathrin was in her garb. The slap she had landed had loosened teeth!

I went to speak again, but again she overrode me.

"Right now I'm glad you didn't have me yet. It's quite clear that Jak 'o' the Blade isn't fully here yet and that the shadow of a man I saw earlier is hiding in my husband's clothes!"

I came up onto my feet with my blood pounding in my ears and she met me nose to nose. We stood there staring at each other for several seconds' noses flaring. Then her hand moved to the front of my pants. I felt her strong fingers caress my cock through the leather and I hardened at her touch.

"Well, there's at least a part of my Jak. Now ... stop worrying about what you might want and start doing something with what you have. There is a very willing young girl in our bed. Take yourself inside and fuck her till she can't walk! And maybe, just maybe, after that if I see my husband has got here I'll think about showing him what real pussy is like again."

I stared at her for a second, still breathing hard. My cock now a painful bulge in the leathers. I grabbed the bottle from her and headed into the back of the tent. Miranda, still sleeping, lay under a sheet and on top of the soft furs. The thin cloth showing the outline of her body in every detail. Such exquisite detail.

Enjoying the view, I shed my clothing all the while taking small sips of mead.

Kathrin was right.

Sliding into the bed, I lifting the white linen sheet out of my way and spooned up against her warm, smooth back. I traced the Celtic tribal cross between her shoulders with a fingertip. She squirmed a little in a delicious way. Reaching around I ran a hand up her stomach, across her bare breast, up her delicate throat, over her chin. I clamped my hand down hard across her mouth.

She woke startled! Her breath and heart rate soaring! My hard cock slid between the soft cheeks of her ass. Chuckling, I leaned in and whispered into her ear.

"Normally I love to hear a woman moan when I enter her, but the front of the tent is open. You might frighten away customers."

A muffled whimper heated my palm as I pushed up against her wet opening. Snaking an arm under her, I cupped her breast in my hand. Nibbling at her shoulder I began to push inside harder.

"Humph-" She squirmed as the head enter her. I pulled her tight against me "Oh, god Jak!" I felt her words mumbled against my palm.

Pinching her nipple, I pushed into her to the hilt. I could tell she was all but screaming under my hand. A whimper escaped her as I pulled out and thrust back inside. The second pass was much wetter, but still just as tight. My god her body felt hot as an oven to my cock. I licked at the side of her neck and shoulder tasting her skin on my tongue. I eased up on the pressure against her mouth. Now only low groans were coming out.

"Better now my dear?" I asked her in a whisper as I slowly thrust in and out.

She turned to me with a shiver. I heard her answer in a low teeth-clinched-together whisper. "You're in my ass Jak."

Pulling back, I looked down to where I was disappearing into her.

"I'm sorry, Miranda. Was not my intention to put it there." Reaching around, I rubbed beside her clit in slow gentle circles. A long low moan came out her throat. "Want me to stop?"

She reached back a hand resting it on my hip. "No, just please go a little slower."

I kissed the side of her neck up to her ear as I slid back into her warmth. I nibbled on the soft lob as I whispered. "If you beg me nicely." I chuckled softly. I made my dick, buried to the hilt in her, twitch. She whimpered.

I looked up when the partition flap opened. Kat stood in the opening watching us for a second. "Damn Jak, are you killing the poor girl in here?"

"Small matter of aim. I went high of the intended target." I gave a soft, but deep thrust into her ass. The warm cheeks closed hard against my length then relaxed.

"I wondered. I had to close the front of the tent." Kat crossed to the foot of the bed. I saw her run a hand up Miranda's lower leg.

"I did offer to stop, but I get the idea she's enjoying it a bit." I twitched my cock again causing the girl to moan.

Kathrin crawled up the bed her leathers sliding across the furs. I looked into her eyes as she lay down on the other side of Miranda. She leaned in and kissed the younger woman's lips. I felt her finger brush mine as she caressed those full breast.

"You poor thing." She brushed the girls sweat beaded brow." I know how you feel. I've had that happen to me before, too. Let me help distract you."

As I thrust slowly in and out, reveling in the hot warmth, I watched Kathrin kissing first Miranda's mouth then neck, then she suckling one of the light brown nipples. I could feel the moans of pleasure even when I couldn't hear them. Miranda had caught my hand and pulled it back across her mouth. Soon her hot breath was warming my palm with throaty moans.

Kathrin kissed down across the girl's flat stomach across the bare place where hair should be. I felt her lift Miranda's legs opening them. The cries against my hand began to get louder and I could feel her moans through the whole length of her body now.

"My god, Miranda. How small you are to have something so big going in and out like that." I could feel Kat's breath like a warm wind against the wet slickness of my cock. Her hands cupped my balls. Then I felt the most incredible sensation. Her tongue licking around where I was pushing in.

Miranda felt it too!

She pushed my hand hard against her own mouth! I could hear her screams of pleasure, all the same, and her body tensing and releasing as Kat licked her from where I was trusting to her wet clit and back. Devouring everything, even as I felt the first clench of my balls telling me I was close. Then Kat's tongue licked down the length of me, as I slid into Miranda, tipped eth scales. With a shudder, I began to cum inside her. As the girl felt the flood of cum into her she was hit with her own orgasm.

And sunk her teeth into my hand!

Biting my own lip to keep from screaming myself, I unloaded into her ass. All the while I could feel Kathrin tongue licking around me and the girl. I sank myself to the hilt and clutched at the soft sweaty body. Pulling her tight against me as the last of my cum emptied into her.

I felt Kathrin hand on my thigh and I slowly pulled out. Miranda turned flat onto her back and lay panting. Then Kathrin buried her face into the girl's pussy.

"Oh god, Yes!"

Her cry went out at full volume. I heard the merchant who was set up beside us laughing.

Leaning over Miranda, I silenced her with my mouth. Her kisses were hot, breathy and wet. Her tongue going after mine in fierce hunger. She grabbed my hair pulling me down. I breathed in the sound of her next orgasm. She shuddered and then her fingers went slack in my hair. Sitting up I looked down at her tamed body. So very young and ripe. Wet with passion sweat. Looking at Kathrin her face wet with juice, I saw her plant a last soft kiss on Miranda pussy then sit up.

She looked at me with a slow smile forming on lips that dripped.

"Is my husband finally here?"

Reaching down, I dipped a finger in the passed out girl's body. Pulling them wet from her pussy, I lifted the dripping finger to my mouth and sucked the taste of her from it.

Kat smiled. "I'll take that as a yes."

** ** ** ** ** ** **

Saturday

I looked over at Miranda. She was sitting gingerly in my Viking chair on top of a pillow. Walking over to her, I leaned down and gave her a kiss. Sweet and soft. She leaned into it. Her hand coming to rest on the hard armor across my chest.

"You sure you came handle the credit card reader?" I knelt down looking into her eyes.

She smiled tiredly. Kathrin and I between us had worn the poor girl to a frazzle. Not that she had uttered a single complaint. "Yeah. I use to merchant jewelry. And I've worked at enough convenience stores to know what to do."

"Okay, well we shouldn't be too long, maybe a few hours at the most. Whatever you sell inventory down and you'll get half."

She turned and looked up at the pattern welded great sword hanging at the back of the shop. A highly detailed piece of ABS Master level craftsmanship, the little white tag on it read five thousand dollars.

"Yep, even that one," I promised.

Her eyes went wide.

I heard the clank of her leg armor before she stepped inside. Kathrin was armored up except for her helm. That she had under her arm. The blue-black suit was a work of art in itself, but on her, it made for a hell of a sight. Miranda wolf whistled.

Smiling, Kathrin walked over to her. She kissed the girl hard. "Hope we win little one. Otherwise, I'm selling you to ransom Jak."

Miranda giggled.

Grabbing my sword and board, and my helm we headed out down king's highway.

"Why do you always want to fight in this damn ravine? You never enter any of the tournaments. You never want to fight at the fort. Just seems every time the ravine battle come up off we go." I asked her hanging my shield over my shoulder. I looked at the twin long-handled hammers she carried with a bit of envy. They weighed considerably less than my sword and board.

"It feels more real to me, I guess. The uneven terrain. The sounds echoing back off the hillside. All it needs is blood and ravens" She walked with a stalking gait.

Silently I shook my head. There were times my wife could scare even me. When she was in armor is a good example. I take the SCA pretty serious, but at times, she can go extreme.

She shrugged. "I don't like the tournaments because I have no use for being royalty and most of those are for that sort of thing."

I nodded. "You could go out for your AoA. You could be Lady Kathrin then."

She shook her head. "No. There are enough Lady Kathrin's on site. I want a circlet that reads bitch just add mead."

Chuckling, we walked down the road. As we the passed the place where I had first kissed her, so long ago, I saw her look at me with a grin.

Walking down into the ravine we went over to where our kingdom's fighters were gathered. I saw smiles as people saw my shield device. A child's Jack argent with crossed swords, sable. Some old friends slapped my shoulder armor as I passed. We listened to the kingdom's warlord giving out his plan of attack. Basically, good guys, bad guys, get um. He must have been up all night thinking this up.

Settling my helm the marshal checked my face clearance again. We had both gotten up, way too early, to go have our armor inspected this morning. There had been an issue about how far from my face the inside of my helm's visor is. I'm right at the legal limit.

"LAY ON!"

I went down the hill with Kat beside me. Our shield walls with all the polearms going down the middle. I joined in with the guys protecting the flanks. As the two forces met there was a thunder like the sound that rose up around us. Then I had a target.

My god did I have a target!

The man must stand near seven foot and he was swinging a hammer that looked like a five-gallon bucket on the end of a tree branch! He was clearing a path around him with huge roundhouse swings. I saw a man with a red squires belt try to get close enough to take a swing. That hammer connected with the red belt's shield hard enough to send him sprawling.

I caught his back swing and directed it downward with my blade. When the big hammer hit dirt Kat stepped up and brought a hammer in from each side. His helm rang like a kettledrum. He dropped the hammer and stumbled back a bit for a second. During this time I was engaged with a guy florentining twin axes. I saw the black and white Viking helm on his tunic just as I felt one of the blades come in past the edge of my shield to tag my left arm. It was light. I pulled my shield in trapping that axe and my sword came low to catch him on the side of his chest armor. He had gone high to headshot me, but Kathrin had that axe caught with her hammers.