All Comments on 'No Such Thing as an Ex-Slut Ch. 01'

by fastandsloppy

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
This guy has the best bio on Lit.

The artist's conception of this dude is wrong on so many levels, I hope! He has a wicked sense of humor. It doesn't show in this chapter so much, but it might in later chapters.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
I'm hoping

Fast, You know how much enjoy your tales.

I'm just hoping that this doesn't go cuckold or non-consent.

It certainly has that feel to it.

If it goes threesome or foursome, it'll sit much better with me.

I don't know, call me squeamish.

BFG85BFG85over 13 years ago
"No such thing as an ex-slut."

Hmmm doesn't sound good does it. As Eric said this has the potential to be just another 'cuck' or 'slut' wife or 'open' marriage story that are so common on this site. But I hope this writer doesn't subscribe to such things as his 'mentor' seems to.

And having looked through some of the writers stories it seems he does write about such stories, even if they are fictional as the writer states. Also as he connects with another writer that writes nothing BUT swinging and cuckold stories and he admits to reading and using this other writers stories as his inspiration it doesn't bode well for this series does it?

I hope I am wrong. As for this chapter? good so far. I will only give a score when the story is complete. Only then can this series by judged.

kuellarkuellarover 13 years ago
Good start

I'm liking this so far. Love the idea, it seems like it's got lots of potential! And you've really sold me on the characters, I can't wait to see what Roy and Tuli get up to next.

Great start, I hope you continue writing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please move

this story to another category if your going to go wimp/cuck/swinger . Groupsex or fetish for the rest of the installments if thats what you plan . Crap , if you were to judge by how many gay, bi /swinger/cuck stories are on this site , you would think 3/4 of the world was that way , its not ! its just a minority trying to take over a web site . please be conscious of the category if the content clearly belongs somewhere else .

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyover 13 years agoAuthor
From The Desk of Fastandsloppy

Dear Concerned Readers:

For those of you who fret the characters in my story are moving towards an open relationship in the coming chapters, let me regretfully inform you: Bingo, you're right. I was going to put a little note at the top warning finicky readers away, but I didn't want to get too verbose before the story even started. However, once again I've underestimated the delicate nature of some of the fans of Loving Wives literature. I shall categorize future chapters as Group Sex in order to avoid giving the vapors to some of our more dainty readers. I offer my sincerest apologies.

Please be mindful that it's not that I hold the institution of marriage in low regard, quite the opposite, I've been betrothed to the delightful Mrs. Fastandsloppy for over twenty wonderful years now. However, I've also had lots and lots of comfortable & loving monogamous sex in my life and it just isn't want I fantasize about anymore. If you want such a story I encourage you to craft your own and show us jaded old married folk how its done.

And thanks so much for those of you who've commented and/or voted, even you nasty ones. As always I genuinely appreciate your input.

-FnS

PS. To Anon who bemoaned the fact that we perverts (or wimp/cuck/swingers, if you will) are taking over this site, let me point out that usually it is the people with over-fertile imaginations who bother to spend the time to write smut like this for free and that over-fertile imaginations applied to sex is going to lead you straight into perversion nine times out of ten. It is a natural rule of supply and demand and you'd be well advised to learn to deal with the situation as it is, not as you would like it to be.

And again, the best way to combat stories you don’t like is to write ones you do (that’s what I did/am doing)

PPS. Hi Eric! I’m really glad to see you’re still around. Drop me an email sometime if you want.

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
If you are going to move the story along to a swinger/open marriage story.

Then maybe you should put it in the FETISH category instead. You will get your best scores.

As for you feeling jaded about being married to your wife for 20 years and not finding it exciting anymore? Sorry FnS but that's YOUR fault. I personally have been married 17 years and have known my wife for 21 years and we are stll having the best sex we ever had, better in fact.

I am married to a very sexy 40 something woman, the same age as me, and trust me when I say my wife is STILL the woman I dream about when I go to sleep along side each other. My wife has told me on MANY occasions that she feels the same way about me.

And yes you might have noticed I have one or two stories on this site, not very good stories but still stories. That a couple of people read.

So by all means write your swinging/open marriage stories as a fantasy but remember life quite often imitates art(or stories in our case) as the saying goes "Careful what you wish for...." or "Careful what you write...."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Re:authors comment-delicate nature?

Let's call it was it is, DISGUSTED nature, at least to me and many others. I've never read any of your stories,because wimpy humiliating stories disgust me. I avoid them and appreciate it if the author would warn by title or a short prologue of the nature of his story. That is the main reason I always read the feedback first, it help me avoid wasting my time on unappealing stories. I blame this site for the problem, they have never created a new genre for this type of story, even though numerous readers have asked for it. Wonder why they wasted their time asking for improvement ideas, when they had no intention of listening to the reader. Oh, well, carry on author do your thing, I'm sure your fans appreciate it. Thanks for letting me voice my opinion. ML

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyover 13 years agoAuthor
RE: Average_Writer

To be clear, I love and desire my wife. However my imagination has always been, and remains, perverse. Hense the fiction.

And let me applaud Average_Writer for his above average balls in not posting his criticism as "anonymous". I appreciate it.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
Is there any chance that

you could put an artist's rendition of Mrs. Fastandsloppy in your bio? I laugh just thinking about the introductions when you and your wife show up at a party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hey weirdo author

The Anonymous are here to stay. If you can't stand the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen. You and your kind should be run off this site. Any story of yours will get an automatic "1", too bad there isn't a lower score.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
How many LW categories do people want?

I have been happily & monogomously married for 30 years but I generally enjoy LW stories. After all, we're only here for fantasy. However, I hate stories that end in retribution - unfortunnely very popular with the US readership, it seems - so should they have a warning, or even special category, so I can avoid them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
deer sloppie

your predilection towards watching and pimping out your wife whore on a constant basis paint you as a sicko by your own words - in other words - what you think is sick is just that to the vast semi-normal {99.9%}of the population.<P>

So if you constantly play to the .1% like yourself then have the intelli-sense to put it in Fetish where you might be appreciated by the few.<P>

Tis fun to have a goofy picture in your bio but it makes less than little sense to constantly waste your talent on the very few.<P>

In short - we need more reality trended eroticism not jaded twisted views of what not to do.

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
Have to thank

the author for the decision to move future stories to a more fitting category .

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
The story was like roll playing I thought

I thought it was something that increased their level of sexual excitement, and didn't hurt anyone since both partners were on board with the showing her off.

A good story that is erotic and well written. Thanks

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Question

Why does MrFastandSloppy look disarmingly like Sean Connery in Zardoz???

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Chagrined that was my comment a year and a half ago when....

...I first saw it. Stop stealing. HDK you horny goat, don't you know that Mrs F and S looks eerily like Charlotte Rampling???

fastandsloppyfastandsloppyover 13 years agoAuthor
RE: Pistolpackinpete

Sorry Pete, incorrect. With her startling blue eyes, long, thick, dark hair and lovely, pert c-cup breasts the Lovely Mrs. Fastandsloppy most resembles a less dead-behind-the-eyes version of Megan Fox.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Liked this, you can't beat a bit of exhibition fucking!

DocCISDocCISover 13 years ago
Nice!

Very good...hope to see more!

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
You are just the kind of dude I run from at a social gathering

You think you are funny, but you are not, and your perversions are what you are, you cannot separate thought from action for long. What an asswipe.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago

Oh that’s so good, quite fast paced well thought out with great descriptions

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous