All Comments on 'No Such Thing as an Ex-Slut Ch. 03'

by fastandsloppy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Scotsman69Scotsman69over 13 years ago
Obscene beyond arousal

but well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So and so

I love the circumstances they end up in but I get a major turn off when the wife shows multiple personality issues. Some times she is manipulative , some times she is scared , sometimes she is buttshit crazy. Compared to hubby , she looks more like a plot device with random personality trates throughn in there whenever the 'plot' demands it. Hubby is just a typical loving-wife moron that shuts up and doesn't speak but only thinks and thinks and thinks.

Ch. 2 was better , waiting for Ch. 4

ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 13 years ago
I have no idea

of where Fast and Sloppy is going with this, but I have a very good idea of where I'll be next week, checking the "New" submissions for chapter 4 of this intriguing saga!

ohioohioover 13 years ago
I think it's a great story

What interests me is the combination of the hot, often very kinky sexual activity and the wonderful, complex relationship between the couples--each of them juggling excitement with fears about (in her case) what she is turning back into and (in his case) the future of their relationship.

Bravo to the author--two more chapters eagerly awaited!

thanks, ohio

Svietlana_ZenovkaSvietlana_Zenovkaalmost 13 years ago
Cudos for appropriate use of "santorum"

First time i've seen it in context... Good job!

(And hot story too... i've always had a cop fantasy... as well as thing for buff Africans...)

Thanks,

svie

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh no

More STDs! Poor Tuli will be dead in a month!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous