All Comments on 'No Trouble in Paradise'

by blackrandl1958

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
CagivagurlCagivagurlabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story

Beautifully told. A beautiful romance.

5 stars for a great story.

Cagivagurl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow! Where do I meet either one of these women?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 2 years ago

yes, I followed Randi here. Her stories are romances disguised as something else. Nice job again.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 2 years ago

Look forward to the next chapter.

Turning502019Turning502019about 2 years ago

Great story. But I have a feeling she’s a plant of some sort. Looking forward to more chapters in this saga.

Hooked1957Hooked1957about 2 years ago

I'll follow you to any category in which you want to post. Another great read... and hot.

Hooked

MrOuchMrOuchabout 2 years ago

I liked it a lot, but it just seemed to end too abruptly.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 years ago

The start, the end (of this chapter?) and everything in between — page turning excellence. The fast paced “business” start with your signature crisp, saucy dialogue and action gives way smoothly to intimacy so romantically intense, yet at a gentle pace in a setting so erotic. The end picks up pace, even seemed a bit frantic just as it should — pace reflected the characters’ state of minds. Goodness knows where you might take this relationship; readers can simply hope for more. I suppose we could let our imagination run, but much prefer your fertile imagination continuing this story. So well written, of course. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

Very nice, very sweet story.

historyandherstoryhistoryandherstoryabout 2 years ago

Brilliant - 5*, and worth every one.

Eveready1999Eveready1999about 2 years ago

It's a great part 1 for sure! 5

laptopwriterlaptopwriterabout 2 years ago

I'm not normally a lesbian reader but when blackrandl1958 writes a story, you know it's going to be good no matter what the genre it is. I started this to see what it was about and didn't stop reading until I finished it. Then I gave it a well-deserved 5 stars. Thanks for the thrill ride, blackrandl1958.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I read a lot of lesbian love stories but this is a first with the diversity of the action thriller and sex stuff combined in one story. You also kept me a bit on pins and needles toward the end hoping nobody would be taken hostage, killed or otherwise lousing up an otherwise happy ending. Of course I liked the sex parts very much being a Literotica reader after all....thank you and well done. Jerry

stev2244stev2244about 2 years ago

I might be biased, as I've read it before, but it's still a beautiful story. Great read, as always.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 2 years ago

What Laptopwriter said, I started it because Randi wrote it and didn't stop until the story ran out of words. Excellent. 5*

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story, as always. It’s crisp, flows well, has just the right amount of detail. It’s sad that Chelate’s parents’ opinions gave a solid dose of reality that fits the scenario perfectly.

I thought the end was a little abrupt. They’d just had their first argument, and the story ended. Another couple of paragraphs between argument and Silas committing herself, would smooth it out. But hey, I’m a reader who hasn’t written any stories, and many may disagree- so ignore as you see fit.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 2 years ago

Nice read, very well written.

prinnaveaprinnaveaabout 2 years ago

I finally had time to read this story from one of my fav authors. It started like it might be a 007 type story but quickly turned to a very nice colorful romance. The tropical paradise islands, the sailing, the falling in love, sex and romance. What more could a soul want? Excellent story.

dmallorddmallordabout 2 years ago

This was a wonderful read! Thanks, for the great scenes and the wonderful dialogue. Clearly a 5* story.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 2 years ago

A very good chapter, but... you can't just leave it there, there has to be more. I'm inclined to agree with the earlier comment from Turning---I can't help thinking that Chelane is some kind of (probably innocent) plant. I hope we're both wrong if you intend to proceed with this story.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 2 years ago

A good story with some action and some love and passion. But the ending showed some doubts as to how true there love really was. The way I look at it with true love there is no jealousy, jealousy is mistrust. If you don't trust your partner they can be no true love. This is why when marriages fail at least one of the people involved becomes distraught, depressed and ceases to function in normal everyday settings. This is the author's ending but maybe he has more planned.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hi Randi

In a story, the initial inspiration, the spark comes from a wide variety of sources. Sometimes, it is a memory, a comment, a dream, an ad on TV, a personal experience, etc. There is no limit to the number and variety of sources of sparks. What adds to the quality of a writing is how this spark is treated: as an event that is described as if the author is simply a reporter or as if the author is one of the actual participants in the story. Whether we are thinking of the reaction of the white parents when they learn that Silas is a woman and she is black or whether we are thinking of how real the description of the sexual action is, this story acquires even more quality and credibility due to this VERY personal touch contained in the writing. The reader feels that Silas has been there already, that she has herself lived that experience and enjoyed every good and intimate part of it. We can almost sense the vibrations and sensations flowing through her body. To me, this personal touch adds to the overall credibility and quality of the writing, hence my strong 5* rating.

BJ

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

Love does not have gender

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Randi

The comments I sent you about six months ago about this story are still very valid to me. Thx for it; it brightened my day one more time.

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God, I would like to have a chapter 2.

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Impatient and impulsive much? The heart wants what it wants. Jealousy is as bad as a bad, quick temper. The possibilities are as good as their future together.

chasbo38chasbo388 days ago

Story is good but would better with ending.

The opening scene was unrelated to the main story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblackrandl1958@blackrandl1958
I find it necessary to make some statement. I own my stories. They belong to me. I created them, the plot, the characters, the dialogue, the narration, all created by me. I retain copyright to them. No one has my permission to duplicate parts or all of my stories, either in te...