All Comments on 'No Woman's Land'

by Victoriajohn

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
thekiwicharmerthekiwicharmeralmost 19 years ago
Hot Cuntry

Oh yes can't wait for the next hot and thrilling story.

Man RayMan Rayalmost 19 years ago
Well done!

Congratulations on a story set in a very original and exciting era and setting. I hope to see more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nicely done

Very good! I'm glad you didn't go into GREAT detail about the "looks" of the main character, but left that to my imagination. And so many sexual encounters, and you continued to keep it interesting! Thanks! Will be looking forward to "part two".

playfulgirl2001playfulgirl2001almost 19 years ago
very hotttttttttttttt

omg...that was very hotttttttttttt ...but then again your stories are all hotttttttttt (giggles) cant wait for more

patti

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a big fan

Great story - let's read some more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
another gem

thanks for another great story. it's been a while since your last. can we have more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great1

Almost reality of the outback.......back in the day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Encore!

You had my temperature boiling!!! Please continue on with this story. Make a part two. SOMETHING!!! I need more of your work. Its phenomenal, please.... More?

pronatureboypronatureboyalmost 16 years ago
Magnificent

Loved this story. MORE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
On Heat in the hot Aussie Climate

Well written and totally plausable ,hell a bunch of us guys regularly used a Girl nicknamed "The Bike" and her big mate known as "Fat One"....They took 12 at a time.. *Memories of The Long Hot Summer of 1966* in Adelaide..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Part 2 Pls

One of the hottest stories on this site. Please make No woman's land pt.2!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Thank you!!

I have read this story many, many times, and it still excites me every time. Thank you for such a wonderful piece of writing ;)

Johnboy9Johnboy9about 14 years ago
Great story but...

remember that there were no Clint Eastwood films out yet in 1955. Still, as I said, great story otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thanks

Sorry I am not from England, but from the US. I started your series this morning and I kept coming back to it all day. I went to the grocery store wondering what would happen. Picked the kids up from school, rushed back to read. Just finshed dinner and the series. I loved it and I don't understand why you don't think you are a writer because I felt (English major) it was very well written. You built wonderful characters and a fabulous plot. Keep writing, can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

I first read this story on a different site and loved it. on this site it seems like theres more. you've done a great job with this and Id love a part 2.

ArsomniaArsomniaover 12 years ago
Fabulous!

This is going up there on my list of favorite stories. It's well written, highly descriptive and smutty from the get-go. I could actually visualize the scenes happening fairly easily. Absolutely fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please continue

This story is great, I would actually like to see her work in the brothel,(for a little bit, at least until she is able to escape or make a deal to get out or something). Please do not end this here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Why were the kids in this story. It would have been good if they weren't in it. That crossed the line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent story

this story is the sexiest story I have come across, and gives the reader a strong picture of it happening.

Well done my wife is now going to please me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
my fantasy

well written i was hooked . i would love to see my wife used like this

merrySMmerrySMover 8 years ago
Wow

WHat a story teller. Pace, dialog, clarity, imagination. Please keep writing.

lowkeyonelowkeyonealmost 8 years ago
STORY FEEDBACK

What an excellent well told story. I was introduced to this article by another author of LITE who said they were inspired by this story to tell their own version, they tried but failed to meet you standard. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 6 years ago
WOW

I seldom give a ' 5 ' but your story definitely deserved it. That was a fantastic story which I fully appreciated and your knowledge of the Australia Outback is very through .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue

Please continue the story! This is great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Geil

Und sehr gut geschrieben das es Google super รผbersetzt hat .

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ†—๏ธโœ…๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ช๐Ÿ‡บ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous