All Comments on 'No Worries'

by Benjamin_Winter

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Simply wow

Once I started reading this, I understood, it's not just another simple for the sake of sex kind of story. I decided to read it full, because it was beautiful and captivating. Such a beautiful and real like love story.

I loved this story very much. Maybe the best on the site.

I'd love reading more stories from you.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You have an amazing talent!

I've read literally thousands of novels, tens of thousands of short stories. I owned a bookstore for many years. This is only to say - you are a gifted and talented writer! Please do us all a favor and continue to write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great piece!

Very well done...

Tyke58Tyke58over 5 years ago
I need more stars..

5 stars doesn't do this story justice.

The time, effort and imagination you have put into this really show.

From the character development, to the storyline, you walked that fine line between understatement and overwrought perfectly.

Thank you, bravo, encore, more, take a bow.

Beautiful.

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 5 years ago
Superb writing

Such well drawn characters and beautifully believable conversation

5 stars and a warm thank you from me

HM8485HM8485over 5 years ago
Well done!

Your story was very well written and nicely balanced the erotic with the romantic. Your characters breathe, and their humanity shows despite their personal problems. I hope to read more of your work. Please keep writing.

N_CVIIN_CVIIover 5 years ago
Deffo worth 5 stars

Honestly this was an amazing read and I would love if you made a part two

You got real talent should definitely try make a book based on this

dragonsbaindragonsbainover 5 years ago
Wow

You have nothing to apologise for. You have a great gift for writing and story telling. If this took a year or more to write then it was worth the wait. Please keep going, I would love to see what happens in your next story. Also maybe a follow up to this one. We don't know mariska's story yet.

fixer43fixer43over 5 years ago
Romance

This story could easily be in the Romance category and I hope the next part will be (that's a hint...). I can appreciate the time and effort you put in to this and thank you for sharing it with us.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 5 years ago
A beautiful story

You made your characters come alive for this reader.

The story felt so real and so much truth.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Where's the button for six stars?

Sympathetic characters growing and healing, consistent point-of-view, flawless proofreading. Thank you!

Rake456Rake456over 5 years ago

Very well written. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great stories.

Great stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good story

You kept me immersed in the story till the end. I enjoyed your story, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Absolutely excellent. Both arousing and heartwarming. Not too long or too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Exceptional

This does special justice to the genre. Very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Please keep writing, you have a gift.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Post Alley!

I'm a Seattle resident, and it makes it all the more visual for me with your landmarks and references. It really feels like you have someting here with these two. Keep it up!

rje_dobbinrje_dobbinover 5 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story. Really loved it. Well put together, good pace. Wish I had your gift.

blackdragon54blackdragon54over 5 years ago
Wow

Very good story and very good read. You definitely leave the story open to other chapters, I.e. working through the list, the consequences of moving in together etc. You do leave it so you don’t have to, they are soul mates and that means happily ever after, more or less. Great story!

oakbloke82oakbloke82over 5 years ago
Brilliant

Thoroughly enjoyed that read :) would love a sequel if you’re wondering what to write next! :)

catamitecatamiteover 5 years ago
Best Story

This my friend soon became one of my favorite stories ever. I love your writing style, the descriptions, the intimacy, the detail, the Hot Fucking language. I know I will re-read and re- read this one, and that should tell you something. A job very well done. 5 $tars. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Beautiful. Thank you.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Great story

Most enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you

I've never posted anything on this website before but I'm not gonna lie this is the first story I kept reading more of after I got off to. I'm really attached to these characters and I hope you decided to continue the story. I resonate with this a lot, this story brought me a lot of hope and happiness towards the future and I thank you for that. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very well done

Some stories stick in the mind and are a pleasure to read again. This is one of the best. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow

I loves this story. I could tell how much effort was put forth. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Worth

Worth every moment of effort. The warmth and empathy you bring to this story is powerful beyond belief. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful story

You have written a wonderful story, I could not stop reading. You made me both emotional with the story and hard with the sex, not an easy thing to achieve. Looking forward to more from you. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Just Beautiful..

No other words... Beautiful...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brilliant

Beautiful, well written thank you author person for doing the author thing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Made me cry, very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great read

Nice to read a story that isn't all sex. There was plenty of things to keep me interested. Hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved it

The only mistake is it ended. I loved every minute of it ❤️♥️😍

juan2forkjuan2forkalmost 5 years ago

Lovely story about how the right person can make you whole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The Absolute Best

This story made me go through so many emotions. Yes, I did cry. It's good to see a story here that is more about love than about sex. It hit me damn hard and I loved every minute. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

I felt like I was reading a book on the best sellers list! Captivating!! Keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great Story

This as excellent, you do have a talent.

SmutolSmutolover 4 years ago
Outstanding

Thank You good sir. U made my day

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Regret!?

I guess I am more like the girl in the story. This is the first time I write to any author. But regret!! You should be proud! Both of you! Not only are you changing yourselves you are profoundly affecting others. You inspired me to write this. That's huge for me! Thank you! You have a special talent and I think it will take you a long way! Best to you both.

A wonderfully moving and inspiring story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This was an amazing piece of literature...

The detail, thought, and effort you put into this had made it amazing. This sounds like a part of a script for a bestseller. The background stories had lots of thought put into them. I think you you could actually make this a novel. I would love that if you did hint hint. Keep up the good work and I look forward to more writings from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love this story from beginning to end.

Love this story from beginning to end; very well written.

Full of warmth and, depth.

While not always sexual in it's entirely, it has good taste, and what sex there is, is wonderfully written.

Great read!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Congratulations

Good read and well written, so much so that I had to leave a comment.

You should definitely keep writing :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not long enough

Made me cry, I wanted more but the way you ended story is exceptional

ArdvarnaArdvarnaover 4 years ago
thank you

I'll say it now - this is, quite simply, one of the finest pieces I have ever read on this site. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This was fantastic! It wasn't just having sex, it was actually meaningful. And it was realistic and emotional. I love the story build up about their friendship because it made the sex and connection they had so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Phenomenal Story

What a wonderful, gripping and well-developed story! Outstanding character development -- you make them so real. Really, really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Epic. Story

I, a heathen, came here, to this story, for immoral reasons.

Unfortunately for me It was a well written and beautiful story, a moving read.

So with job incomplete I shall search once more.

Please continue to write, I like finding diamonds amongst the rough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
waiting for part 2

can't wait

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
An amazing piece of writing

I’ve never felt the need to leave a comment ever before, but you’re writing is truly fantastic. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well Done.

This is the first of your stories that I have read. Well Done. It truly was a story and a lovely erotic story at that. Excellent build up of the characters and their gradual connection. I am English so unfortunately the references to American football went over my head but did not distract from your storyline. Regards AFC....Somerset.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

top tier

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lovely Story ❤️❤️😊

Lovely Lovely story. Kudos to you 👍❤️. We don't have to be normal but we can TRY to get better each day.

Ramjet75Ramjet75about 4 years ago
This Story

Deserves a part 2 and maybe more. Well Done sir

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Captivating well written

Excellent story of people coping with adversity and winning

SexuallyconfusedpandaSexuallyconfusedpandaabout 4 years ago
Brilliant

This was lovely ❤️ Truly lovely! So much emotion and love!! I know it’s a bit of a downer but I have to comment - did she come when they had shower sex? Or did he just get a bj then come in her and let her go without coming? Cause man... 😬😬😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Brilliant

Excellent story and plot, wish you would continue their story - maybe we get some stories from their pasts, maybe she gets a confidence boost, maybe he gets better. Whatever floats your boat but keep it going, overall wonderful story

eaglefree50eaglefree50about 4 years ago
Emotionally Brilliant!

What an amazing heartfelt story. My heart soared and danced upon this story line as the characters intertwined their lives and selves inexorably closer to their light. I love the complexities involved in the story. Great work!

lumbalundlumbalundalmost 4 years ago
Excellent story

From start to finish your story flowed smoothly very well done. Hoping to see your future works

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow what a story.

Gee you write so beautifully. You are vert talanted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
great

very nice

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
amazing

I'm blown away this was one of the best stories I've ever read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Sweet, sincere, and simple: wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
What a lovely, amazing tale!

WRite more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Criticism

No criticism. A job swell done. I have done a bit of writing and every time I re=read it, i find an alteration I have to make. It's a sequel to a Danielle Steel novel and I would need her permission to publish. One day maybe. Don't change a thing. maybe take it into the future,

MeBr123MeBr123about 3 years ago

Such a beautiful, tender story. Thanks. Not what I usually look for here on Literotica, but a pleasant surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a wonderful story

Made me cry at the end. The best read I've had in quite awhile. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

MMMMhhmmm... sSo cute story...!

I LOVed iT!!!

SO SWEEEET!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well done

Beautifull story

steve2639steve2639over 2 years ago

Great story! Thanks! It was worth all the effort. To write, I mean.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your writing is a breath of fresh air. You’ve produced a well-developed coming of age story with great imagery and descriptive language (sorry, I sound like an English teacher). I’m especially impressed how you progressed into the erotic parts without losing your prose, descending into tired descriptions of sex or making it sound “cringey”. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very sweet love story. Believable characters and plot. A branch of my family has anxiety disorder, so I know that it's like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

god this was so cute. 11/10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the writing. I loved every minute of it.

Durken82Durken82over 1 year ago

This was an amazing story; I cried. I was hoping for a little more time until the “I love you”’s but I still loved the story. I loved her comment wearing his last name; I’m sure it inferred what I implied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a top notch story. Toh have done wonderful in writing such a piece

6King6King11 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

i'm a 75 year old grandad. it just made me cry.

ChumulyaChumulya9 months ago

You've obviously put a lot of feeling into this story. Thank you.

RsHmarRsHmar7 months ago

This is way too short, i really hope this could be a series, i like the characters.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Needs a sequel. Needs finishing because young love is beautiful and pure and needs to be admired and seen !!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wonderful story of two hurting people finding in shared love a way to overcome the. pain. I'm an old romantic, so let me guess HIS list: 'Please marry me."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Superb story. Thank you!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBenjamin_Winter@Benjamin_Winter
I write erotic fiction, usually romance. But be warned, a few of my stories are taboo.