All Comments on 'Nora and Ben, A Story of Love'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
L.A. WickerL.A. Wickerabout 18 years agoAuthor
Hello!

Hi people. This story is much better than the votes it's getting. If you just want to jerk-off to something, please do not slam my story.

tommactommacabout 18 years ago
Tremendous

Great story I hope you aren't done with it yet. I always enjoy your stories keep it up.

med211med211about 18 years ago
Great

I hope you continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome and wonderful

It wasn't a jerk off story. It was a well written, wonderful, sweet, hot and terrific story. It was real writing about a very delicious subject. By the way, I like that Nora smokes. That makes her more motherly in my opinion, which I like a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
#1 Fan

This is probably the most wonderful, sweet, romantic story on this site. Offcourse, I have not read them all but truly,you did an awesome job. I absolutely loved it and was very sad when I came to the last page. I was so caught up in Nora and Ben and really feeling their love and I wanted more. If that is your thing you could absolutely turn this into a romance novel. I would but it in a second.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love Story Interruptus

The beginning was good, hooking you right into the story.

But the author should have cut out all that stuff between Nora and the doctor at the hospital. It just interrupts the love story.

MleebMleebabout 15 years ago
Love Story Interruptus

The beginning was good, hooking you right into the story.

But the author should have cut out all that stuff between Nora and the doctor at the hospital. It just interrupts the love story.

PS What's with the author:

1) Misunderstanding the comment about this not being a "jerk-off" story. That comment was commending the story and complimentary.

2) Pleading with readers that the story is better than the votes it has been getting???? Who says?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Location

I had a hard time keeping up with the location of the two and their surroundings. Calling his dick long and slim made it sound too small. Ben seemed childish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
location

This seemed like Ben was retarded. This story would have had a different feel if Ben had been a Jock or solidly built.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOVE

Very good, I wish I knew and have found that kind that kind of Love.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
Yummy!

So very good! I wish there was a part two! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nora and Ben ,A

This was a great story of love a nd more I hope you wright more like it pleeses

I like story of yuonger men meetting oldr wemen , this had good way for them to fall

in love . like the story line and five is to low 10 is better I enjoy story like thees

pleese write more you have a gift thanks for shareing it with all of us . from DC newrancher

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Needs 'tweaking'

This needs an 'overhaul', seriously. There are things like the reference to 25 years that only need one telling....any more than that makes it a drag. Spell/English check this too....word gaps/mis-spellings are a distraction from the story line !

CowboyRickCowboyRickabout 4 years ago
AWESOME STORY

I loved this story. AWESOME

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

Love it. AAAAA+++++

Bobbyd629Bobbyd629about 1 year ago

Wonderful love story, loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous