All Comments on 'Nora Gets It (Finally!)'

by naughtycakes

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
SambranoSambranoover 16 years ago
Hey! Naughtycakes!

Great first story. I also read your poems. I think I'm in love.

lorencinolorencinoover 16 years ago
Fuck me?

This is so naughty it's like stuffing myself with cake.

elfin_odalisqueelfin_odalisqueover 16 years ago
terrible!

Terribly funny, terribly sexy and terribly wicked. Just loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A bit of a tease, isn't it?

Vividly written, wonderfully naughty, but something of a tease since we're left hanging at the very end without the sexual payoff of orgasm - for the characters or the reader! Though, I think one of the real strengths of the story is the tease, since it's the very embodiment of the main character Nora. I think we've all known this girl at one time or another, the merciless cockteaser, so the story has a character that helps ground it in the realm of reality. And the hottest of fantasies are the ones that involve real people in unlikely - but plausible - scenarios. While there are places in the story that could be expanded, and some of the connections/interactions between the characters could be tweaked to increase the sexual tension, it's a hot little story despite the anti-climactic cliffhanger ending. But I suppose that keeps us hungry for me, eh? ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
shower time

its shower time,warm and slow

HB1965HB1965about 16 years ago
Great Read!

You need to write more!

FunwithRyleighFunwithRyleighalmost 16 years ago
Great start

Would like to see this one finished! :)

In AnticipationIn Anticipationalmost 16 years ago
I can't believe you've left us all hanging!

Great story though, but really want to see how it ends.

SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkover 15 years ago
Slap my Ass

Wow, nicely done, I'm still hard from reading it. Please don't stop!

bbkradwellbbkradwellabout 15 years ago
And...

WTF!!! Where's the END??? Come ON, people... Can't you see by the blue hue of my balls that I need to read the rest of this frickin' story? Sheesh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

mmm that was hot. im feeling really wet after reading it. hope you post a sequel

rubyblonderubyblondeabout 4 years ago
Spanking kink!

As a femme with a huge kink for spanking and reluctance, this was my shiiiiit. Please make a part two!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous