North Shore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They parted for just a second and before I could blink were locked together again. Good lord, were they together, pressing, moving, exploring. Neither of them seemed to be able to get enough. Finally, they came up for air. Ken turned to me immediately. "Sorry, hun, I've wanted to do that for a week."

"Ten years here," Sara giggled. "I owed you one." Sara then looked at me. "Your turn again?"

I launched into her arms this time, our lips intertwining. My tongue looked for hers first, and when her mouth opened I got my second taste of heaven. She kissed like I grew up thinking a kiss should be. Warm, wet, like the other person couldn't get enough of me. It set my body rolling, and my hands pulled her body hard into mine.

She was pushing me backwards, towards what I didn't know. I shot my hand out just in time to grab a piece of Kenji's shirt to drag him along. I knew Ken would keep finding any hint he could to back off and give us room to work things out, but I wasn't having any of that. Ken and I were going to work through this together.

A sofa was soon pushing against my calves, and I sank into it. Sara fell on me, putting her lips back on mine and her hands on my body. I could hear buttons popping off Ken's shirt as I was pushed to the back of the couch. Sara's lips left mine and she began to kiss all over my face. Not an inch was spared from her delightful little pecks. And a couple licks. I couldn't wait for more of those.

"My turn," I declared and immediately went back to her lips, the ones I had been afraid of all night. But by the time my lips found their home I was pressing against her teeth, as she had one of her delighted grins going.

"Ashleigh," she said so close to me that I could feel her lips brushing my skin. "I think your husband likes his position back there." I looked past her to Ken whose shirt I was still clutching and half ripping off his body. Apparently, I had pulled him right into Sara so that his pelvis was pressed hard against her rear. I distinctly saw her wiggle against him, and I knew I wanted to be doing that. But if I wanted Ken pressed into me or Sara wiggling for me, I am not sure.

"Hey, it's not my fault," Ken protested. "Ashleigh's got the grip of steel on me."

"Here you go then," I said, letting him go so that he sprang backwards.

"Uhh, thanks."

I laughed out loud at his obvious disappointment. He loved to rub against my ass, too.

Sara turned around so that she was sitting between my legs, nestled into my bosom, facing Ken. I immediately wrapped my arms around her. "Ashleigh, have you done this?" she asked, slipping her shoes off.

"What?"

"This," she said and placed a slender foot on the inside of Ken's leg, gliding it along. I kicked my shoes off without a thought, and my bare foot started to slide up the other side of his leg.

"Looks like you have." Sara's foot was traveling up towards his thigh, when a second foot joined in on the other leg so that she was stroking up and down the inside of both his legs. My other foot joined in as well and I synced my motions with hers. Sara was quickly becoming even more playful, however, and her toes where crawling up the bulge in his pants.

"Be careful," I warned. "If you go too high, he'll grab your foot and start sucking on it."

"Really?" Sara squirmed down a little so that her feet could go higher. "I mean, that sounds horrible."

I wanted to get my own feet on Ken's tenting pants, so I slid towards him, pulling Sara so that she practically lay on top of me. My mound was pushing directly into the small of her back, as my legs wrapped around her torso, and she brushed against my growing wetness with each movement. Trying to stay on task, I got the top of my foot on Ken's covered erection, moving up and down its considerable length.

I felt Sara wiggling her lower back between my legs and quickly understood why. Her toes had found a home in Ken's mouth, and I knew from experience that he was working his tongue up and down each one. A soft moan escaped her lips. This was a thing for her, wasn't it? I tried to add to her pleasure by tugging her top up so that her stomach was exposed. It was as beautiful as I had been imagining and, with just a brief memory of my trembling fear from before, my hands fell on her, and my fingers circled her skin causing goose bumps to rise. Another moan seeped out as I traced her abs with my fingertips and Ken sucked. I jolted when Sara's moist tongue ran up my neck. She was leaning her head backwards into me and had no interest in going slow. Her tongue rove up and down my skin, over and over, until my own moan escaped.

As my eyes watched Kenji and my hands caressed Sara, I discovered one of the things she knew that we didn't. Without leaving my neck for a second, her free foot was grabbing at the tip of Ken's belt. Her toes wrapped and pushed the end of the belt towards the buckle until the buckle began to open. "That's so sexy," I told her in a low voice. "Can you unbutton his pants too?"

"I'm not that good. Yet," she added with a flash of mischief. "Let's get some of these clothes off though. I love your jeans grinding into me, Ashleigh, but I'd rather feel what's under them."

"Good idea," I said with blushing cheeks. I hadn't meant to be grinding anyone so quickly.

"The bed?" Ken added and extended his hands to us. With Ken guarding our rear, we passed through the 18th century Italian furnishings and crossed the window over the Vegas Strip until we were passing up the steps into the bedroom. I watched a candle flicker in Sara's eyes, as we stood together, wondering who would move first. I did, unbuttoning my blouse for her. The soft fabric of the shirt fell at my feet. Sara grabbed the bottom of her deep-colored tank in response and tossed it over the railing. As she did, I noticed that Ella's voice on the stereo had stopped. It was just us now. The only sound to hear was the folding of fabric as Sara's capris fell down her legs. She stepped out of them and a little closer to me. Before I could think about it, I removed my own jeans and walked to her, pointedly laying my pants on hers. She took my hands, and we stood there in our underwear savoring the moment.

I had gotten so wrapped up in Sara that I had begun to forget what she looked like. It wasn't her body I wanted. At least until I saw it again. I was able to take in her entire body now from her slender calves to her unfathomably perfect legs, over a tiny black thong that hid little, over that stomach I had dreamed of touching on the street, then breasts smaller than mine, but rounded and bursting, to a neck as slender and graceful as her legs, and finally to that glorious shock of black hair framing eyes I wanted to swim in.

I wanted this. I already knew that much.

Looking back down the stairs, I found Ken waiting, watching. "Ken! I really do want you here. Stop trying to be gentlemanly."

He came up next to me in the bedroom. "You think I'm being thoughtful. I was just enjoying the view," he said and squeezed my bottom through the satiny fabric of my panties. His eyes passed over my body and then to Sara's as we stood in our lingerie touching each other. "Not that the view up here is bad. Can I say now that I am one lucky man?"

I laughed. "Yes, you are. Sara, would you help me show him just how lucky he is?"

"I'm all over it." She started to undo his tie, while my hands went to his shirt, unfastening the two buttons still attached and pulling it from his pants. As his shirt collapsed onto the bed, I caught a gleam in Sara's eyes. I loved that. She had such great taste in people, meaning mine.

Her hands ran over his chest and up to his shoulders. Ken had never been packed with muscles but everything thing he had was right where you wanted it, including perfect broad shoulders that could enfold you in passion and security for days.

I watched as Sara wrapped her arms around Ken's neck and found his lips again. Kenji responded tenderly this time. Their tongues met and danced to an easy minuet. His hands fell down Sara's body until he was cupping her bare cheeks in his palms, pulling her in to continue the kiss. As I watched his strong hands, I saw Sara flex her muscles one cheek at a time, sending a low growl out of his mouth and into hers.

There was a problem though. Instead of two perfect bodies pressed together, Ken's loose belt was grating against Sara's stomach. I reached in between them, my hands feeling their skin on each side as they continued exploring each other's mouth, and pulled his pants downward. Hell, why pretend? I grabbed his boxers as well and pulled them to his feet. His cock was raging hard and I could see the early lubrication rubbing against Sara's smooth skin. Since I was already leaning over, I just decided to lick her stomach right where he left a trail. As my tongue took its first lick of our goddess, Sara squealed and jumped back.

"No fair!"

"What?" I asked her.

"You get me dreaming about you all night and then start licking my stomach without warning!"

"Sara?" I asked calmly.

"Yeah?"

I guided her to the bed, pushing her back so that she lay on the sheets with her legs off the mattress. "I'm going to lick your stomach now."

"Well, now that I know...." she replied with a grin as I popped my bra off.

"May I help?" Ken chimed in.

"You look far too good to be wasted sitting in a chair," Sara told him. He picked up a leg and I saw his teeth grazing her ankle. With his huge erection and the look in his eyes, I knew this mood. He was going to take his time with her body. I loved it when he was in that mood.

I crawled above Sara's head and spent some time just looking at her and caressing. As Ken sucked on the bottom of Sara's calf, I began kissing her. Ken and I had been together long enough that we had gotten into a little of a routine I realized. He knew what I loved and I knew his, so we had begun to skip to each other's Greatest Hits. As I looked Sara over from head to toe, I was reminded of all the places on a person there were to kiss, and I was determined to kiss them all.

I started with her hair, then her forehead, then her temples. Eyes, nose, chin, ear, lips. I lingered on those lips that were so soft and desirous of my own. When her lips pouted as I drew back, I felt like it would break my heart. She wasn't ready to give my lips up and I heard myself saying, "Oh, me too," caressing her again.

But there was so much of her that needed me. I crawled down her side and went for her gazelle neck, which she turned to expose for me. She was salty on her neck, but when she caught her breath from a stroke of my tongue, my heart leaped. I licked every part of her, tasting, savoring, watching for what made her squirm. I passed down towards her shoulders, tracing out the line of her collarbone with the tip of my tongue. But as I crossed to taste the other side, the naughty woman cheated. My dangling breast found its way in her mouth.

"You're very bad," I told her as I gave in completely.

"What do you expect?" she teased and instantly her mouth was sucking me in and then, oh wow, her tongue started. It flickered impossibly fast over my nipple that was hardening inside her mouth. My nipples aren't all that sensitive, but this was delicious. She would stop and suck me gently; then the tongue would go again. I raked my nails along her side in thanks. I never realized a tongue could go that fast. I suddenly had the image of that in other places on my body and my muscles collapsed so that I fell hard on to her head, making a muffled squeal erupt.

I pulled myself off of her, embarrassed.

"You are really sensitive here?" she asked.

"Uhhh, no, it wasn't that." Kenji was looking up from where he was sucking on the back of her calves. "I, uh, I was thinking. Of other places you, uh, might... do that."

"I knew I was right to like you," Sara responded, and then she suddenly squealed again. "Tickles!"

Ken had just put his tongue on the back of her knee, doing to her what I absolutely loved. He looked up and shrugged his shoulders. "Ashleigh likes that."

"Doesn't it tickle like mad?" Sara asked.

My face was turning red again. "No, I kinda like it."

"Kinda?" Ken exclaimed. "If I didn't do that, I'd be sleeping on the sofa."

"It's weird, huh?"

Sara shook her head. "If we were all the same, who'd want to have sex anymore?" Then her eyes were closing as some new wonderful sensation went through her. This time Kenji was starting up the outside of her thigh. For the first time, I was jealous. I knew where Ken was headed, and, dammit, if Sara was going to be doing any orgasming tonight, I was going to be a part of it. I made a beeline for her breasts.

Her nipples were pressing hard into the black silk of her bra, and I was delighted to find a rare front clasp. With a quick twist her bra fell open and my tongue fell to her body. I started licking in circles around a breast, letting the flat of my tongue slither along her in a spiral. As I reached the pinnacle, I gave a quick flick and started over. One of Sara's hands started to trace along my back in encouragement as I repeated the motion over and over.

I was about to try licking her delightful dark nipples when I discovered I was running late again. Ken was at the very top of her thigh and the only place to go from there was inside. Sorry, hun, I'm first, I thought to myself. Ken caught my eyes and smiled at me, but I wasn't going to fall for his charms. Okay, just a little. I started crossing Sara's abdomen with my lips, heading right for Ken. As I moved, though, Sara's pelvis suddenly jumped in the air. I looked at Ken who was just watching me this time. I licked again and got another jump. Her navel. This was her spot. And I had found it first. Take that, cute hubby. My tongue ducked back in to the little opening and a soft "ungh" came from the middle of the bed. I started to slide my tongue in and out of her button and each entry received another moan. Each moan pushed my desire for my partner higher. As I circled my tongue on her, her whole stomach started to quiver. I continued making her muscles shake, and the smell of her sex started to waft around me. Or was it me, because I was beginning to soak my own panties. I wanted to please her so bad.

Ken had started licking Sara again as well, finally moving inside her legs, though staying lower than I would have. She spread her legs a little, and I instantly crawled the final few inches to her tiny thong. I slid my tongue underneath the waistband of the thong and glided from side to side, not knowing which was smoother, the silk fabric or her salty skin. As I lifted my mouth, I caught Ken resting on her legs watching me with a smile. He moved up to me, and our lips met in a delighted, comfortable kiss, greeting each other over Sara's groin.

"You want to do this part?" Ken asked when we broke apart.

I just nodded, needing no more explanation of what he was talking about.

"Then just start slow. See if you like it; see if she likes it."

"I know what feels good, hun," I teased. "I have one of these, too."

"It's different from giving. You'll see."

Sara jumped in. "I love you two, but I'm going to die here."

I jumped up and gave her a kiss. "Sorry, Sara. I'm on it." Then I immediately headed back south. She spread her legs a little wider for me as she squirmed back on the bed, and I crawled between her thighs. Her thong had begun to sink between her vulva, and I could see some black hairs poking out of either side. She wasn't shaved, just trimmed. There was a wet spot on the silk about half way down so I gently placed my finger there. Her legs jumped and then relaxed again. The dampness and warmth of her mound reminded me of what I was doing. I had never kissed a woman before tonight and here I was getting ready to put my face between someone's legs. I moved closer and her fragrance enveloped me. It was like my own scent but different in a way I couldn't name. I recalled licking my own taste from Ken's fingers a few nights ago, making jokes that it was our new partner. Was I ready for the real thing?

My finger traced slowly up and down her covered slit. Everything was moisture and heat. The tiny strip of fabric covering her was damp from top to bottom, and I knew it was for me and my husband. Her hips quivered when my finger traced over the spot where her clitoris would be. Another woman's clitoris just inches from my mouth. Waiting for me. I could feel my breathing changing, my skin becoming clammy. What was I doing?

I lowered my head slowly to the damp fabric and placed my lips on it. I moved back and could feel Sara's moisture on my own lips. This was too freaky. Maybe I wasn't ready. Maybe I needed to go slower. I felt Sara's fingers touching my hair. I looked up to find a loving, tender expression. I wanted to do this. For her. For me, too. My pelvis was telling me to continue. My whole mound tingled, and I could feel moisture coating my thighs.

"Ashleigh, you don't have to," Sara explained patiently.

"I want you to feel good," I told her.

Ken responded. "There are other ways. Just find another way to show how you feel until you are ready."

I nodded, but the truth was that I wanted to do this, exactly this. This was one of the images that I had been searching for. I wanted to taste her, have her fill my mouth as her body shook. The image was as clear as it could be. My whole mouth covering her while she held my hand in support. Her hand so strong and comfortable in mine. This was one of the dreams I had come to make real. "Do you like to be kissed here?" I asked Sara. Despite porn fantasies, I knew not everyone really did.

She slowly nodded.

Then I was going to do it. I placed my hands on her tiny panties and dragged them down her legs. She helped me kick them off. For some reason I handed them to Ken who was lying next to Sara, not touching her. He placed them on the bed out of the way. I stood and wiggled my own panties off, since it seemed only fair, and then crawled back between her legs.

"Remember you can go slow," Ken encouraged. "Do what makes you happy."

I understood, but my problem was that I was having a really hard time doing what made me happy. If I had been doing what I wanted, my tongue would have been half way inside Sara already.

Taking a deep breath to stay calm, I placed my finger right back where it had been when I stopped, only this time it was on her dark flesh and black pubic hair. Step number one done. My finger slid up her labia, falling inside, the tip disappearing inside her trim hair. Step Two. I moved my face down and kissed the top of her mound. She was wet even here. So lovely. Her scent was everywhere, filling my nostrils and caressing my taste buds. Delicious, intoxicating, and still a little frightening. Still frightening, fuck it. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I wanted to do this. She wanted it. Why was it so hard?

I pushed my finger in towards the pink at her center. Her moisture coated my finger. It felt marvelous to touch her like this. I wanted to make her so happy. I felt like we had always been best friends; we just hadn't met yet. And now we would be lovers. Surely we had gotten carried away in emotions, letting each person stand in for some buried need we had. That had to be it. But I didn't want to give it up, not yet. I pushed my finger inside her and I noticed her clutching at a sheet. This made my heart soar. Maybe I did love her. Maybe she was my new life.

Panic growing. The clamminess, the heart out of control. I had to calm myself before I let my fears take me. I tried to focus on Sara and her beautiful face and let this bring back peace. But it wasn't working. The ocean, a quiet beach. No, I just wasn't ready, even for someone I liked as much as Sara. Wait. What do I do when I get panicked normally?

1...456789