North Shore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached out for Ken who was already lying beside me, his head close. I grabbed his hand and squeezed tight. The effect was immediate. My mind began to relax, my pulse slow. It wasn't that Ken had all the answers. It was that he would be with me while I found them.

"Just hold my hand," I asked of him.

"As long as you need," he said.

I started to turn back to Sara, but instead my mind went to the hand holding mine, Ken's hand. So strong and comforting. This was the image in my mind. Someone was holding my hand, but it wasn't Sara. Why hadn't I seen that part of the movie before? That part was now right. The rest was up to me.

I moved back to my new partner and nuzzled my head into the soft black hairs between her legs, my nose picking up her scent again and my skin feeling her continuing moisture. Sara caressed my elbow as it lay on her stomach. I started to kiss up and down Sara's mound, giving her small, light kisses. With a stroke from her hand, I repeated the kisses, a little harder this time. And then more. And more. And more kisses over all the lips and thighs and pink and dark flesh. My lips pressed further into her and the wetness began to linger on my mouth. I noticed our breathing changing. Sara's was becoming shallower, mine deeper and slower.

How could I please Sara the way I wanted? I would do what I liked done. I placed the flat of my tongue on the very top of her thigh so that my cheek grazed her labia and began sliding up and down her leg. A gasp came immediately. I switched to her other leg and slathered along her body. My cheeks were being adorned with a transluscent blush as they rubbed. Back and forth, I repeated the motion again and again. Tiny whimpers reached my ears, just like I made when Ken did this to me. Feelings of both happiness and frustration.

I turned and slid my tongue deep into her slit, drawing up her flesh in one huge stroke.

"Ahhh..."

Why had I been waiting to do this? My tongue stayed inside her lips, moving up and down, gathering her taste in my mouth and savoring it. I slid down to her opening, probing with my tongue, then flicking across her entrance like I liked. Her whimpers returned and her thighs clenched and released around my head. She was so beautiful, so wonderful. I wanted to get a hand between my own legs to touch, but I couldn't make myself give up the support I was getting from Kenji or Sara. Her nails clawed harder against my skin, up and down my arms as far as she could reach.

I tried to push my tongue inside her, just the tip, but I understood now what Kenji had been trying to tell me. With my face pressed in, I couldn't really tell where I was. I had to go by feel, and here it was my first time. Oh, is this the spot, maybe? Yes, there. That's right. I took a deep breath and pushed my tongue forward, entering dear Sara. I did my best to move my tongue in circles right inside, like Kenji knew how to do.

Something was working. Sara's hips were grinding into me, searching for more. She was saying something over and over. "That's it," I think it was but my ears were covered by her thighs, so it was hard to tell. Then the whimpers were turning to cries that matched with small convulsions in her lithe body. What a beautiful, beautiful woman. "Higher, higher." Was that what she was saying? What did it mean? Oh, of course.

I slid my tongue out of her body and up, up to where her clitoris should be. She let out a high pitch cry, then giggling, then a cry again. I looked up to see her, but she was pulling Kenji into her body, holding on to him, her head against his shoulder, her cries now muffled by his muscles. How perfect. That's what I would have done, too.

She was brilliant; she was beautiful. How many times had I thought that? Oh, I loved this, loved this. I licked her clit as best I could. Moving faster and faster with the tip of my tongue. Her moans increased and I could hear her almost wheezing against Ken's body. I imagined her teeth on his skin, her mouth open, begging for air. Was she coming? She was sucking on his skin. I could hear it. That's it, my lovely Sara. Feel sooo good, please. I managed to pucker my lips right on her clit and then sucked it towards my waiting tongue.

That did it.

Her whole pelvis pushed hard against me; her hands pushed me in from the other side; her juices were everywhere; her muffled cries echoed in my ears almost making me come from the excitement of it all. She was orgasming beneath me, with me. Such a beautiful orgasm. I started laughing at my repetition. Beauiful, beautiful, beautiful. I was incoherent.

She had barely started to calm when she called for me. I happily crawled up into the area of her body not covered by Ken. She held me close, and I snuggled in as tight as I could.

"Thank you, Sara."

I saw her brilliant teeth as she wiped her face with her forearm. "I'm supposed to thank you. I'm the one going over and over."

"Really?"

She laughed. "Yes, Ashleigh. Of course, yes."

"Oh." I was pleased. Okay, I was grinning ear to ear. I really hadn't meant to devote so much attention to just oral, but if it worked.... "I was two touches away myself," I confessed.

"I had to think about wiring. Bad wiring. It barely held me back," Ken added.

"I wish you had let go," I told him. "You so deserve it."

"Where'd you learn all that?" Sara asked.

"Learn what?"

"Ashleigh! I didn't figure out half that stuff until my third girlfriend. This is your first night."

"I was just copying Kenji."

She looked at Ken. "I really can't tell Kira Pham about any of this?" A little revenge perhaps? "So we both owe you, Kenji-san." Sara continued.

He held his hands up a little over dramatically, smug and adorable. "Nothing required, ladies. Just doing my part."

"We do owe you," I corrected him. "If you hadn't come to our rescue, twice, I would be sitting over there crying about how stupid I was, and Sara would be headed home wondering about this strange woman she'd met and all her hangups."

"Ashleigh, is your mouth too tired, because I have an idea." Sara asked.

I jumped up knowing precisely what she had in mind. In fact, it was something I had been promising to Ken for a long time myself. "Let me get a drink of water." I bounded down the stairs and took a couple swigs from the mini bar, each one tasting like Sara. When I came back up the stairs, it looked like a life-sized shadow box. Two dim silhouettes formed by a couple candles. Kenji was standing with Sara sitting on the bed, her head not more than six inches from his cock. Her fingers traced up and down the sides of his shaft. When I approached, I expected to see Ken's eyes shut. He always did that with me to concentrate on the feelings, but this time he was watching, memorizing each detail of his new partner. I sat next to her and our hands folded together once again. "It was hard to wait," she explained. "But I've only given a couple kisses."

"Where?"

"Right here." She lifted Ken's cock delicately and placed a soft kiss on the underside, right at the top.

"That's the best spot. For him." Ken's erection was almost pulsing he was so excited. If we had been alone, he would have been carrying me away already, but, with Sara here, he was on his best behavior. Or maybe he just couldn't carry us both.

"This is my favorite spot," I told her and traced a circle around his helmet. I took my hand away and Sara repeated, feeling that smooth, soft skin.

"Yeah," she answered.

"He has a hip thing, too. On the side here." I licked up his hip, making that whole side of his body twitch.

Sara just smiled.

"It's like your back-of-the-knee thing," Ken said a bit defensively.

"I'm sorry. I'm kind of showing you off. I like sharing you."

"I do, too," Sara said squeezing my hand. Something in the back of my head told me I should be jealous, but I just couldn't get that way. Instead I just wanted to start. Ken had earned a lot of husband points.

"How do we both do this?" I asked Sara.

"Bunch of ways." She placed a couple fingers on the tip of Ken's rod and guided it downward. "Try kissing me." I lifted my head over his shaft to get my kiss, but she shook her head. "No, like this." Sara opened her lips and placed them right on Ken's erection, making Ken catch his breath. Then she waited. For me. This should be interesting.

I fell on his other side moving my lips to Sara's with Ken sandwiched between us. Our lips could just touch if we opened our mouths wide. Sara's tongue snaked underneath Ken towards me. I met her and our tongues wrestled right on the underside of Ken's cock. His knees suddenly collapsed before he caught himself.

"Sorry," he almost grunted out. I was grinning at the effect and when I caught Sara doing the same, we attacked each other.

Our lips and tongues swam together, keeping Ken's almost purple member as the barrier. We slithered up each side of him to the tip, where our tongues would dance together for just a moment, and then slithered back down. Sharing kisses with Sara like this was so delicious we kept it up long past the time Ken wanted more. He was moaning softly, his eyes closed now, lost. He wanted to thrust – he always did when he felt like this – but he couldn't with our current ministrations. With one more sexy lick of Sara's face, I slid down to put my mouth on Ken's sack, gently tossing a ball with my tongue. Sara took the cue and her mouth wrapped the tip of his shaft with her gorgeous soft full lips. My fingers snuck up to his rear, tickling him. Instantly, Ken was thrusting unable to help it.

I turned my attention to his hip and licked quickly over his twitching spot. Sara took his thrusting in style, her tongue on the bottom providing a landing pad for him to glide in and out of her. My free hand reached out to touch her, a thanks. Her free hand caressed my knee to tell me no thanks were necessary. To speak to a friend like this so easily again....

Ken's hands wandered down to Sara's hair as if he was going to grab her, but with a cry of delicious frustration, they wandered away. He was close, but I wanted him over the edge. This wasn't foreplay. I wanted an explosion. I moved my head next to Sara's and she instantly guided him into my mouth. Her hand was then sliding up and down the part of Ken I just couldn't get in. She seemed to quickly figure out how much I could take and placed her fingers in a ring right at that point. It was brilliant. I picked up the speed with which I took Ken, because I could do it now with no fear of gagging. Ken seemed to notice and started thrusting harder than he ever did normally. Sara's cheek was suddenly pressed to mine. With amazing skill, as Ken slid out of me, she gently guided him right back into her mouth. Then back in mine. I was stunned.

"Holy fuck, Ashleigh," Ken said in a deep baritone.

Sara kept the motion going for us. Ken's cock out of me and in to her. In me. In her. Over and over. Mouth to mouth. Ken's head was tossed backwards now and small grunts floated down to us. He was so close. Come on, baby, feel good, feel good. I sucked and licked as quickly as I could when he was in me. Then I tickled Ken's ass again.

Bam.

His come shot out as he slid back into my mouth, but his momentum carried him right back out as his knees buckled again. He continued coming as he struggled to hold himself up with his hands, hitting me on the neck and chest, Sara on her arm, and then dripping down onto both of our entangled legs. Poor Ken was about to fall, his face scrunched up in one of those expressions which seem adorable and sexy while aroused, but silly any other time. I immediately pulled my slumping man on top of me, wrapping my arms and legs around him, almost cooing in his ear. I could feel him still throbbing against my leg. I always thought of him as so strong and independent and the fact that I could make him unable to even stand was the greatest turn-on in my life.

We all lay on the bed quietly, Ken on top of me breathing heavy, Sara to my side watching us and glowing. As I caressed my husband, my lips searched for Sara. After one slow lingering kiss, we just stopped and smiled at one another.

"Is this anything like your usual appointments?" I whispered to her.

She shook her head not two inches from mine. "Not a bit."

"I wish you could teach me everything you know."

"It's your turn," she said instead.

"To teach?"

"Uh-uh."

"To moan," Ken explained as he rose off my body.

"It's not necessary. This has been wonderful," I told them honestly.

"It may not be necessary," Sara said reaching for my lips again with hers. "But it'll be a lot of fun."

"A lot of fun to-" Ken started.

"Kiss you," Sara interjected.

"All over."

"And over."

"Again," Ken continued.

"With our tongues."

"I think so."

"Your husband is very smart," Sara concluded.

"Thanks. I call left leg."

"Awww...," Sara pouted cutely. "Well, the right one looks pretty yummy, too. I'll make do."

"Everything is yummy."

"I'm not leaving until I test that out, Kenji-san."

I watched the two of them so pleased with themselves. I could only shake my head. Why wasn't I jealous? Why wasn't she jealous? Why wasn't Ken trying to push Sara away? Rational people should be jealous here. After all, I had been clear with Ken. I was afraid I was lesbian, and we both knew what that meant. Ken had been clear, too. If I would be happier with another, he was going to help me find that other. The idea still choked me up. I would be thankful to him for the rest of my life no matter how things turned out. I needed to know who I was. Now.

I reached out to Sara who quickly took my hand. I then ran my foot along Ken's side to get his attention.

"Less talk, more action, huh?" Kenji joked.

"You betcha. My body's still pretty wired."

"Ken, do you mind if I show Ashleigh something?"

"Go ahead, as long as you don't mind me watching," he replied with a grin. But then he noticed I had become more serious. "You know I am here or gone as you want me, okay? This is your night. I'm just riding along."

"I want you here, Ken. My night is your night. What did you want to show me, Sara?"

"Have you ever heard of tribbing?"

I had to shake my head. "What is it?"

"Just stay right there. Or maybe a little closer to the head of the bed, so I don't fall off." I scooted as instructed. "Ken, once we are set, please join in however you can."

"I feel like we are planning something big. My idea of sex was always just to go at it and see what happens."

She laughed and took one of my calves, guiding my legs apart. She placed her bottom between my thighs so that she was facing me. Up, up, my right leg went at her guidance and with one more squirm, her leg folded over my torso and our mounds were together. I could already feel her, so soft against my own flesh. She supported herself so that she could look at me and then without a word, moved her pussy against mine.

Oh.

It was kinda like when Ken used his hand to cup me, but different. She moved against me again. I could feel her moisture on my legs. Or was it mine? I felt my lubrication gathering quickly there. I felt her moving again and this time I met her with my own little thrust. She smiled at me and bit her lip.

"I was sure you'd like this."

I slid against her again, not waiting for her this time. She was right. She lowered herself on to the bed and together we searched for our beat. I closed my eyes and felt the music we had danced to earlier still in my head. A slow steady trance. My hips twisted to it and I found Sara doing the same. A twist, a turn, a thrust, letting the rhythm take us, letting our bodies take us, lost in each other. Her labia met mine and I felt like they were kissing. I smiled a bit as I imagined a tongue inside my vagina which slipped out and tickled Sara, but the idea vanished as the feelings rose. I did like this. I was covered in wetness. Beyond damp. I could sense it all over my pussy and thighs and seeping onto the bed. The best part was that I knew it was ours. I never knew you could be so close to another woman. This was what I wanted so bad. To feel this connection, this intimacy, this openness with another woman. I had missed it so much.

Ohhh!!

I didn't expect that moan to be so loud, but I hadn't felt this way in a long time. Not better than what Kenji did to me, but different. She was so wet on me. Thank you, Sara, thank you. Oh, yes, yes, thrust just like that. Oh, I hope you can get my clit like this. Uhhh....

Our hips were in the air, not even touching the soaked sheets, sliding together over and over, but Sara never let us lose contact.

"Unghhh, unghhh, unghhh."

Were those my moans or hers? They were everywhere. Filling my mind and my heart.

I was talking. What was I saying?

"Yes, yessss, Sara, more, ohhh, ohhh, Ashleigh, baby, mine, more, Ashleigh, Sara."

No, that wasn't all me. Some of that was her. Oh my sweet, sweet Sara.

"Faster, more hard, oh no, don't slip, ohhh."

I opened my eyes and found Sara sitting up again, her face alive and lost, her eyes fixed on me. She bounced and somehow something brushed my clit.

"Aaaghhh!"

I should have warned her I was so loud. We always had to close the windows at home so people didn't hear me.

But the rubbing on my clit would come and go. It was going to kill me.

"I need- I need-" I tried to tell her, but I couldn't get more out. Suddenly, there was a push and Sara was locked onto me, pushing so hard against me that I was slipping back to the wall. I caught her head thrown back in ecstacy. I felt even more moisture and her hips thrusting over and over in short sharp bursts. Oh god, had she come? Of course she had. Of course, she had. With me. I loved her so much.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, Sara. Ohhh."

My head was now butting against the four poster bed's mahogany headboard. The hard sensation combined with Sara so soft and lovely against the other end made my head swim. I discovered Sara's slender leg next to my head. Another perfect part of a perfect woman. I kept licking for it but could never reach it. I needed to show her how I felt. Please, just a little closer. Thrusting, grinding.

"Aggh, aaagh, uhhh, uh, uh, uh. Aaaahhhhhhh!"

Her finger was right on my clit, moving in circles.

"Oh yes, yes, Sara. Almost, please...." I wanted to scream, just, just anything to release. "Ken, Ken, Ken,thank you, thank you. I love- I love- this, her, you. Ken, Ken, ohhhhhhh!!! Fucccckkkkk!!!!"

My eyes were bolted open and all my muscles clenched at once, sending me into an almost fetal position. An orgasm like I hadn't had in months. I had to wipe tears from my face as the shocks passed through me. As I regained some control, my arms searched franctically for Kenji.

"Where are you, baby?" I implored and then he was there, holding me, stroking my face. And where was Sara? Of course, she was still between my legs. "Please, Sara," I called to her. But I could only hear her panting as she lay collapsed on the bed.

"Soon as I can move," she said.

I caressed her legs as I could, just wanting to touch her, any part of her.

"Where were you?" I asked of Kenji.

"In awe," he said.

"You were supposed to join in."

"I had meant to. I had all these ideas, but the look on your faces. I couldn't move. It was too wonderful to touch."

"I wish I could have made you feel good somehow, too," I told him. I hated it when he wasn't part of something.

Kenji gave a light smile. "Ashleigh, I came all over the place about the same time as Sara."

"Ohhh. Touching?"

"Hardly needed to. All mental. And then the way you looked at her as she was crying out.... Damn, yeah, I touched."

I didn't know what to say, so I just kissed his face a bunch of times.

"Sara, how are you doing, honey?"

Her breathing was still hard. She still didn't move while answering. "You aren't supposed to last that long."

1...456789