All Comments on 'Norwegian Wood'

by Harddaysknight

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
Typical.

A typical bio for the author of this type of "loving wife" story. I can just feel the authors self loathing and low self esteem in the stories words.

Real men don't approve of their wifes cheating, even impotent, shrunken dicked "men".

GoodWifeyGoodWifeyover 19 years ago
I have liked most of your stories

But now you are falling into the Literotica trap of writing only wimp husband stories.

That's a shame, you write so well and have a wonderfull devious sense of humour. Then you waste it all on stories like this.

There was nothing at all erotic about this story.

As zootime said, real men who love their wives would never do those things.

Now, fantasy men, with no love in their bodies whatever - they're the ones - so unreal they spoil otherwise good stories.

I have disagreed with the theme of some of your other stories, but still appreciated the writing and the story.

For the first time with one of your stories, I have to say I'm sorry I took the time to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Simply put

Finally, a well written story that leaves you waiting for the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

I loved this story......please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

Just plain old good sexual fun by consenting adult couples.

If these other commenters don't like these type stories, then go to the straight MF type of Harlequin Romance novels where the husband and wife act like couples in the 1940s when Ozzie and Harriet, and Father Knows Best allowed married couples the chance for sex only in the dark and clothed except for a hole for the man's penis, and the woman's vagina.

If these couples enjoy what they are obviously about to do, then let there be fucking. No one is going to lose their spouses to another. When they go home, they will all have fond memories of what they did to and for each other while on vacation.

As they think about their activities, maybe they will be so hot to fuck each other, that just those memories will ignite a fire that hasn't been lit in a long time.

As to the one comment about the other spouse cheating, bullshit. It sure as hell is not cheating when the other spouse knows, approves, and sends them off. Its called swinging.

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
Dear 10/07/04 by Anonymous in USA .."Great Story"

"couples in the 1940s when Ozzie and Harriet, and Father Knows Best"

Guess what you arrogant(u think everyone swoons when you speak), anonymous(too chicken shit to identify themself), ass wipe(ass wipe), The above mentioned people NEVER HAD AIDS!!!

I think aids was created or at least surely spread by people like you.

God help us all!

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 19 years ago
To z00time

I don't know why anyone would read an erotic story who obviously feels the way you do about the scenario of this story.

The women in this story had their titties played with, and you are sure they will get aids from that. Then, your last bequest was that "god help us all." You are obviously one sick puppy. Are you a defrocked clergyman? Did someone catch you reading dirty stories, and wanking? Perhaps, kick you out as head of the local baptist for pure thought committee?

One thing to remember my good man, If you don't like the erotic stories on Literotica, then read the bible. From all us perverts who like the stories, just go away.

z00timez00timeover 19 years ago
To fumunda cheeze in USA Mo

If they properly catergorized stories here, I would not ever seen this one and never would have commented on it. This is not a "loving wife" story.

It is really amazing how upset people like you get because of my comments. If you really and truly believed how wholesome your life style is, I don't think you would protest so loudly.

I find it amazing that people like you seem to know everything about people like me.

As for you telling me to go away, you can go fuck yourself along with any other shithead that don't want my comments here.

If you want to carry on a personal vendetta with me, use my listed email and don't bother the other readers with your dribble.

sexmatesexmateover 19 years ago
THIS IS AN ENTERTAINING READ!

I don't get the comments listed here! I thought this was a great story! As long as these adults don't carry things to far what's the problem ? And they definately haven't so far plus everyone knows what exactly is going on and what boundries not to cross! I found it very entertaining and erotic!

Thanks for writing!

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I don't believe it!

I can't believe this travesty was written by a fine writer like HDK. Total strangers at an expensive presumably fine hotel with dignified guests and the ladies one of whom is a demure school teacher talking like a bunch of dock workers about the size of their tits and feeling up the dick of some total stranger to see if he is really hung like a horse.after which they jack him off and swallow his cum. Please HDK. This story reads like porn written by a horny teenager. Did you let some 14 year old use your initials to get a story published? I gave up half way through this story.

60 year old George

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Awful. I expected better from this author

I have to agree with 60 year old George. This story is not good. I slogged my way through it and, at the end, the word "puerile" sprang into my mind. I won't bother with the follow-on adjectives.

Excellent fiction this is not. This double goose egg is for you, HDK, for a story badly told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
shit

title covers it

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57over 15 years ago
Sick!

I wish there was a lower score to give you on this one than "00". I was eating at the time I was reading this and damn near threw up my diner after reading how he kissed her after the other dip shit blew his wad all over her face. And for a complete stanger to call my wife a slut! He'd of been eating my fist and throwing up his lunch, sick story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Ha!HA!Ha!...

This was worth reading just for the comments.It's awesome whenever I see the sensibilities of alvaronwhatever and oldboygeorge offended!Pistolpackinpete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loved it!!

I am looking forward to reading Part 2 just as soon as I finish posting this comment! Your writing really brought me into the story and I hope that Part 2 is as great a read.

By the way, I really, really loved your "I Was Bored" series. For those who enjoy a well-written story with developing characters, hot sex and "happy endings," and who haven't yet read the "I Was Bored" series, do so at your earliest opportunity. I was hooked from the first.

Thanks for the great stories! I have spent several pleasurable hours enjoying them and look forward to finding more "gems" in your other selections.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
I see trouble ahead -

Sven ain't no dummy - Lance ain't no SWvengali and Jim may just lose everything - if he cannot control his wife in the future -

But it is just a story right heh?

And a well written one so far -

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Funny thing...

is that you kept waiting for Gloria to get pounded by the horse cock, yet it never happened. This is not a complaint, it is a testament to the genius of HDK. Still one of the best yarn-spinners on this site! Thanks!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Couldn't Finish, So Won't Score

Wanted to give 1 star.

As soon as she TOUCHED Sven's cock, he should have pulled her hand away, and dragged her back to their room!

Certainly when she swallowed and licked her lips, especially with their history.

And No FUCKING Way kiss her with Sven's cum on her lips! Can you say cuck!

And forcing her to expose her tits on the elevator? I couldn't go on.

Oldfart72Oldfart72over 7 years ago
Slut

She knew she acted like a slut therefore she is one. There is a difference between allowing men to c u and letting them feel u up. Divorce time. It went too far

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Realism?

In order to be a good erotic story, it has to have at least some realism, believability. This might have been believable when I was 14, but certainly not now. The switch from demure wife to ravenous so-called slut was far to abrupt. You might as well have Mother Theresa quit the convent one day and marry Trump that evening. Just not believable if you are over about 15. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hard to believe this story was written by HDK

Usually his stories are funny and entertaining. This one seemed to have a more serious undertone. A serious, accepting cuckold, a slut wife that rubs her husbands face in her cheating and seeming forgiveness at the end due to her expected "punishment"? A bad combination of things. Which made for a lousy read. Again, this felt like someone else's writing. Have to give it 2 stars and that's ONLY because the writing was decent. Worst HDK story I've read to date.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yes

Yes ,Gloria is nothing but a slut,but he must be brain dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Even writers like HDK have a brain fart of such magnitude sometimes, they forget who they are and write a steaming pile of shit like this. :)

WakeupnowWakeupnowalmost 5 years ago
Write something real!

This writer seems to write erotic fiction. No husband (or wife) would even consider letting their spouse into these situations.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Umm, WakeUpNow, this entire site is EROTIC FICTION, you moron.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
OKAY, ALL OF YOU GET A GRIP!

As Anon said, this is EROTIC FICTION! But, it doesn't seem so far fetched. Don't women have erotic fantasies? To trust your partner enough to play naughty games like this is very provocative. It all ends up with mind blowing sex. Doesn't this seem like a lot of fun. A 5 Star Rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice

What else is in store???

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Very good writing. Hubbies are both CUCKS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disgusting!!

What a shit story. Are we sure HDK has authored this?! If he has , he's gone down the drain!!! -1*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When did HDK start batting for the opposite team…the way the MC describes the cock…it almost looks like he is pining for it himself!! This was one of ur most horiblest stories!! Shit piece

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HDK can't help but let his true colors shine proud. It's no surprise that the rest of blackrandi's clique are all writing cuck stories too. G.Anderson, Cagigurl, steve2244, etc., they all write cuck stories. 2 stars for GayHDK.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Bit of a boys read really, fast and silly

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

2 Stars on this story . I would never Share my Lady like that

NitpicNitpicabout 2 months ago
What

What a load of crap.Autor must have been drinking as he wrote it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHarddaysknight@Harddaysknight
I enjoy comments and seldom delete them. Writing is a pleasure for me. Reading comments, even negative comments, is a perverse pleasure. I thank Lit for providing a free forum to showcase my vast talent. Writing is recreation and fun for me. I am simply making shit up as I g...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories