Norwegian Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Alice, you’d think they never saw any tits before, wouldn’t you?” laughed Gloria. “Luckily the gentlemen at the party you forced us to host were more vocal and appreciative.”

I noticed that Gloria was carrying our camera in her left hand. I grabbed it and tossed it to Jim. I then pulled both women to me and ran my arms around them and squeezed a tit in each hand.

“Jim! Get a shitload of pictures of us!” I admonished. “Then I’ll get some of you.”

“Men are so predictable, aren’t they Gloria?” teased Alice. “Every man we have met tonight had to squeeze these tits and get a picture. The only difference is some have more imagination than others when it comes to what they can do with four big tits to use as they want.”

Was that a challenge? I quickly began running my face in her tits and holding Gloria’s and then switched. I sucked them all, pinched them all, and pushed them all together and put four nipples in my mouth at once while Jim photographed us. Then I did the same for him, as he proved quite clever with a tit. By the time my memory card was full we had tried everything we could think of and the women loved it.

“I have to get this slut back to our room before I make a mess here in your room,” groaned Jim as he grabbed Alice’s arm and headed for the elevator.

“Wait until I get my shirt on, Jim” cried Alice.

“No way, you nasty little slut. You already offered those tits to half the men in the state. A few more won’t make any difference,” he proclaimed. Alice looked back at us and smiled as Jim led her down the hall.

I closed the door and turned to Gloria.

“Did you enjoy yourself?” I asked.

“Lance, it was the most erotic, exciting thing I have ever done!” she responded. “Every man there asked me to meet him someplace when their wives weren’t near. Most of them slipped me their cell phone numbers. Toward the end, most of the couples left. I didn’t realize it but a few single, or at least unattached, men stopped in. I think someone that left early told them about the ‘maid service’, so to speak.”

The men were not really rude, but they kept getting more and more daring.” Gloria caught her breath and continued, “Brandy kept taking pictures and laughing as the guys mauled Alice and me and sucked on our tits and pinched our nipples and some even bit them. Brandy had told us at the start that if we became frightened or were being hurt or forced against our will we should tell her and she would stop things immediately.”

“I was determined to not be the one to ‘cry uncle’. It seems that Alice had decided the same thing. The guys had their hands all over us, all at once. I felt someone trying to put their hands in my pants and I had several on my ass. I looked at Alice and she was getting the same. I started to get worried that the men would not stop, and part of me hoped they wouldn’t! I was so turned on,” admitted Gloria.

“Then Brandy announced loudly that it was eleven and the maids were leaving,” said Gloria. “It took a few minutes but the men freed us from their grasp. Tom, Brandy’s husband, was sitting in a big chair so I walked over to him and sat in his lap and wished him a happy birthday. I rubbed my nipples on his lips and he took them into his mouth and sucked on them while everyone, including Brandy watched. Lance, I had an orgasm while he did that! He released me and I staggered with Alice into the extra bedroom and we put on those shirts and left. Brandy promised to keep all the men there until we had time to get safely back here.”

“I know you sent us to the party and you knew we would be topless, but I wanted you to know everything that happened,” Gloria went on. “I was treated like a slut and I acted like one, and I had the best time of my life. Now I am afraid you will be upset with me. I am your wife and that means more than anything else. Are you upset, Lance? Do you think I am contemptible?”

“I knew you would like being admired and fondled, Gloria,” I quickly answered. “You also knew that if you were bad you would be punished by me. I will accept your confession until I download the pictures. I have been waiting here for you to return for your punishment.”

Gloria’s eyes seemed to light up. She smiled at me and dropped to her knees. Soon she had my hard-on buried in her throat I was pumping my seed deep into her belly. We would celebrate 25 years married in three days. I loved her more now than the first day!