All Comments on 'Nos Faux Ratu Ch. 02'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Best Story In A Longgggggg Time

Your first chapter had me spell bound to it, and made me keep looking for more. This chapter, i couldn't take my eyes off of it! Please hurry with the next chapter, or i am going to go into systematic withdrawal symptoms.

Howard2ndHoward2ndalmost 14 years ago
Thank you

It is always a good thing to see a favorite author post new stories. And even when they are outgrowth from previous stories, I learn something new.

Mostly I learn from you that monsters are what they do, not what they are. The broken can be redeemed, that cuts a little close. And I never expect the corners you run us around for the next bit of understanding. Blessed Be.

AnomolousCowherdAnomolousCowherdalmost 14 years ago
Another Flying Blind?

Great! I've got my browser set to flag any story by Evil Alpaca - I'd hate to miss one. And this one is shaping up to be a fun ride!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
hmmm...

Very well written, as usual, but for once the sex seems kind of . . . tacked on. Like you were trying to soften the overall darkness of this chapter. (or felt the need to toss it in because it IS an erotica series on an erotica site)

-Zengar

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
great

why do i see the night breed disolving into a civil war and humanity being forced to realize its limitations and that jenna is a lot more than anyone realizes

verbicideverbicideover 12 years ago
Mary Sues 'R' us

I hate to say it, being a fan of your stories in general, but, if the character writing weren't good in this tale, I would have dropped it with this chapter. Nessa and the rest of the NightBreed are simply too much of Mary Sue characters for the story itself to be interesting. After how many years of scientific development and yet,humans are seemingly zero threat to this gaggle of ghouls. Booorrriiinng. This is the same reason I don't read Superman comics. The protagonists are so far removed from being in any real danger it sucks the drama out of the story. I hope this poor storytelling decision is reversed in future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
awesome story

really heating up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
evil

alpaca, I wish you were back :)

you are missed!

some of the the most amazing stories ever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
YOOOOO

I must say this story beats regular books and most TV shows by far, I love how well developed the story and characters are becoming.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

There is allways a Master out there waiting to beat your ass so for the best of the non vampire vampores too. ...... Fabulous ...... But for heavens sake, but unfortunately its human at its worst, Jennas experience with such an priest is not unheard even in real life ...... For your talent im again amazed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Let's be honest here, Home Depot would wipe the floor with the nightbreed 'Mary Sues'. They're doers and get things done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous