All Comments on 'Nos Faux Ratu Ch. 08'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I had been geting a little miffed that I had to wait so long for a new story from you. No longer.

When the stories you give us are as good as this one is, you feel free to take all the time you need to write them. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
excellent story

I have got to say that this is definitely one of your best stories, and that is saying something considering im a huge fan of your other stories:). keep up the good writing ive had you bookmarked for ages just so i know when you write something new.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
beautiful

I am thrilled with this years installment. Loved the characters, also the ending felt nicely wrapt up. Hopefully you can think of some more adventures for these characters (I would like a story with Lawrence as the main character) but am looking forward to your next endeavour, regardless of who (or what) is in it. If there is somewhere you have stories which contents do not fit this websites profile, I would very much like to know. I would love to read them as well.

faq52faq52almost 14 years ago
Outstanding!

A spectacular success. I enjoyed every word... even the proof reading errors.

<smile>

Howard2ndHoward2ndalmost 14 years ago
One more from the Master

A wonderful story about people that end up good in spite of the world.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
love IT

simply love it. this is one of your best story yet. Love the characters and the plot. and i really like the way you ended it. As always thank you for sharing you stories and i look forward to more. Mechmanas@aol.com

TALLMAN1966TALLMAN1966almost 14 years ago
YOU NEVER DISAPPOINT

ANOTHER TREMENDOUS STORY. YOUR STORY'S JUST SEEM TO GET BETTER AND BETTER KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I ALREADY CAN'T WAIT FOR YOUR NEXT STORY.

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
awsome

this story was great and i waited for its every chapter. there are characters in it that could have their own stories that would stand alone ( i really hope you if you do its with avery and annbella, with a visit from nessie) i await your next story with great anticipation

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenalmost 14 years ago
so much fun

Your silhouette should be the logo of this site. I love your stories, just good sexy fun.

Magus_RoninMagus_Roninalmost 14 years ago
Outstanding!

By far one of the best stories I've ever read on the site! And definitely one of the best stories I've read in general in quite some time. Fantastic characters, great universe, strong compelling story, and did I mention fantastic characters. I particularly loved how you managed to make very powerful characters still seem vulnerable and human. You are a truly gifted writer, and I definitely look forward to reading your next piece.

Paniolo BoyPaniolo Boyalmost 14 years ago
Phenomenal Writing

This has got to be one of the best, stories EVER posted to this site. Wow! You take my breath away!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Surprisingly

anticlimactic chapter after all this buildup. Puzzling. Is there more to come or did you run out of steam?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
THE BEST EVER!

You drug me into Chapter 1, and i got lost for hours there and commented on that to you. And since then, i have been lost within the realm of this ABSOLUTELY AMAZING story of yours! The depth of your descriptions within the story had me right there, in that building; watching as if a fly on the wall, (a hidden wall, not used for wolves or vamps to jump off of) the hell that Marcus and Jenna were creating as they powered their way thru. You are THE BEST! Can't wait for another one similiar, with as much dragging power as this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Awesome!

Damn it man, you write some really good stuff. This the fourth of your stories that just hooked in me in Ch. 1 and dragged me al through the rest in one wash! You should publish something. You got reall talent for this stuff.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicalmost 14 years ago
It's Over? WAAAAAAAAA

Once again, you write and we read. Another great story by one of the best writers on Lit.

The1PaladinThe1Paladinalmost 14 years ago
Impressive.

You've created a very rich and wonderful world as well as a great series of characters. It's nice to know that you're running out of archetypes, in that there were a number of parallels between characters in this story and your others. Of course I probably only noticed because I've been reading them since the first of the month. I hope you make us wait a year for your next one.

bitsysashabitsysashaalmost 14 years ago
What a Gift

Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Holy freaking cow, you are good. Very, very good. Wonderfully written, fully fleshed out characters, a fantastic story line. I almost rushed through the naughty bits to get back to the story! Almost.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Amazing!

As someone else already said, I found myself skipping the erotic scenes to get back to the story (I mean that in a good way). You should seriously look into getting published. Your stories are better than most published sci fi novels I've read. Who needs Twilight when Evil Alpaca is here :)

KyrlaKyrlaalmost 14 years ago
Great!

Loved it like all your stories. The characters and plot are just amazing...now just waiting for the next one! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Your stories are really good and i defiantly skip most of the erotic scenes keep it up and you could defiantly get published

ian3373ian3373almost 14 years ago
ian3373

You're really a great writer. It's a very good story. Looking forward for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
very captivating

it was a very good story. i also found myself skipping the erotic parts to continue following the actual storyline. you just made a few mistakes? like at the end, the adoptive family's surname is suddenly moore instead of monroe? and a few times you mixed nessa and jenna up...but i really enjoyed the story. get yourself a publisher, or a producer!

QueenofHearts333QueenofHearts333almost 14 years ago
I do that too!

I do that too, lol, I skip some of the parts that are just sex because the story is just so good and I can't wait to see what happens next, not that you aren't very good at writing erotic parts as well.

catman71catman71over 13 years ago
third time

i have read this, and better it gets every time, i do think that some characters could be explored more, and to see what reprecussions happen from the battles

ShikeShikeover 13 years ago
One of your best

I've really liked all of your stories that i've read. This one is now one of my favorites.

List_of_RomanticsList_of_Romanticsover 13 years ago
Fantastic, but...

Simply Fantastic, EvilAlpaca! I can't help but be impressed, you make it looks so damned easy (when it's anything but). Your world building, characters and dialogue are top flight!

And the sex? Well, that's just gravy. Although I must admit, I too found myself speed reading the sex to get back to your awesomely addictive storyline.

And just like some other reviewers, I found myself wishing to know more about Jenna & Nessa and this universe you've created (you've got fab characters -all the ladies were awesome and Marcus and Shinmato were also fab; I'd love to know more about Nessa's brood). The ending felt a bit rushed considering it's buildup, so that gives me some hope that we haven't heard the last of the lovely ladies.

Well Done, EA! Don't be a stranger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

seriously you have a gift and i would very much like you to post more stories

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 13 years ago
Very nice

Wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to this if one doesn't exist already.

Keep up the good work.

jay_lerandjay_lerandover 13 years ago
OMG!!

I don't think I can say anything here that hasn't already been said by others before me, but I just wanted to add my heartfelt thanks for writing yet another awesome story!

Your plotlines are always so well thought (and fleshed) out, that I end up getting dragged into reading the whole thing in one sitting. You really should consider this as a career (if you don't write professionally already!)

Many thanks again & keep up the good work.

DivineIntervDivineIntervover 13 years ago
Beautiful

Loved it. Read the whole series in one shot. Loved all the chapters. 5-star stuff. The fight sequences and the dialogues were the best.

Btw, there are a lot of minor grammar mistakes, especially prepositions.

Keep writing. ;)

Tc,

Div

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 13 years ago
Really good!

Really, really good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The end

It has cost me three sleepless night, but I am finally at the end of this story.

I wanted to thank you for the thrill, the excitement, the lust, the warmth.

It is an excellent story, and I am ever so glad you sat down and wrote it.

Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
question

what does the title mean?

dmo814dmo814almost 13 years ago
Amazing! !!!!!!

I find myself rereading the stories and they don't lose there appeal. So good very few others are even in the same league as Evil Alpaca.

xKaidohxKaidohalmost 13 years ago
Title meaning

@anon basically it's a word play on "nosferatu" which is a synonym for vampire. Faux means fake in french, so the title basically says "fake vampire"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
extension

Are you going to write an extension set of stories for this piece or is this the final writings for this subject

PoutineFanPoutineFanover 12 years ago
Finally reviewing this :)

Well, I finally got around to reading this for a second time. I feel bad for not reviewing the first time through. I remember thinking that I was going to like Shinmatsu the first time through, and then very quickly realizing I was right :) Once again, very well done, and I hope we all get to see something new from you soon :)

DawnzoDawnzoover 12 years ago
I think a new series should be comming around...

Please Evil Alpaca Please!! I love ALL your stories,your style is unique erotic,hilarious and emotional Please give us another story! Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Loch Ness Monster

I loved that comment "Don't be silly, Nessie hasn'lived in the Loch for a few hundred years. It got crowded." That made my day :)

idrubloodidrubloodabout 12 years ago

Great stuff as always.

kisinithkisinithalmost 12 years ago
Great story

I've read all of your stories and wanted to say that I think they are amazing. I love reading them, and hope to see more some time. I have a hard time deciding which I enjoy the most

steelrfnsteelrfnover 11 years ago
Fantastic story

Very well written and extremely original premise.

goodwillmagicgoodwillmagicover 11 years ago
So Good

I have read this story like six or seven times and loved it each time. First time I read it, I was late to work because I was up reading all night!. Very original and would love to see it become a book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love your work!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unbelievably fantastic story!

I can't believe that a story on here can be so good!

mph5mphmph5mphabout 11 years ago
Unbelievable

That wasn't story material! That was Top Class Novel material! Incredible, i have read many many series on literotica and this is the best written one i have found so far(with a few grammatical errors but not bad). i look forward to reading the rest of this authors series!

juanwildonejuanwildoneabout 11 years ago
No Faux Writing

WOW...and WOW again. So have you sold the movie rights to Hollywood? I sure hope so.

DingeraeDingeraeabout 11 years ago
WOOOW

LOVED IT!!! :D i could seriously read your stories all day long and i just did literally lol your awesome. keep up the amasing writing (:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
very well written story

Keep up the great work. Thank you for sharing with us

JummieJummieover 10 years ago
One thing

Aside from Williams parents suddenly being named Moore instead of Monroe at the end this story was epic!

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 10 years ago
Masterful.

So well constructed and written. Real "people". Masterful.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP

Wonderful story.

Loved Shinmatsu ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

Awesome story and very good writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great stuff...

and well worth the 3 am hour to finish... ;)

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesover 8 years ago
Miss EA so much

I miss Evil Alpaca. His stories are so good.

PRDGPRDGalmost 8 years ago
Anyone know?

Anyone know why EA doesn't write here anymore?

mvonderahemvonderahealmost 8 years ago
Holy Moses. This is a good story.

Yeah, the sex is hot and sweet, but the action, and the dialog, and the family stuff, and the tear-jerking... Really good fiction. Thanks, Evil Al!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Re reading for the 3rd time

EA doesn't write anymore because he passed away

I think i read it in comments on one of his stories a while back

manlycheemanlycheeover 7 years ago
r.i.p. Evil Alpaca

I did wonder if evil alpaca passed away. such amazing stories, perhaps the best ever.

did EA have other writings?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Re: EA passing away...

EA's bio page was updated as recently as 9.2016, so I'm not sure about the report of his/her demise.

If someone else had access, and updated it, woudn't they add something about their death?

It's not the first time a situation like this has arisen, it would be nice if Lit had a procedure for a contibutor's death. I don't have any ideas, but if anyone else does, pass it on to admin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I could be wrong

I could be wrong about EA's passing i have a horrible memory (great for re-reading stories) and it was some time ago i thought i read it. I may be mistaken for another author. I havent been able to find where i read it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh good EA is alive

Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sequel?

Is there by any chance, a potential sequel in the making of this beautiful story. I may not have an account on this site but I can definitely think of a few things for a potential sequel. I mean. With Jenna just literally opening up, she could’ve only discovered part of her sexuality. The possibilities are truly endless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I don't know

It's difficult to top that Dick Cheney joke this story starts out with, we should just be happy with what was shared and not beg for more.

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyover 4 years ago
I didn't think I'd get so into this tale.

I actually thought it would be a lot more light-hearted when I started reading it only to find out it was all, government assassins and creatures of the night! And I think that says a lot about the only thing I think is wrong with this story, the title. Now I enjoy a good pun like the next guy and alluding to 'fake vampires' although apt for the story just doesn't conjure the right air for the story. It's a story who's initial impression shouldn't be a play on words, however clever it might be. If you ever have the opportunity, change the title to something with a little more weight behind it, as it's the only thing I would change.

RoAcHariusRoAcHariusover 4 years ago
Still great

I have read your work repeatedly over the years, still amazing stuff. I want more stuff set in these sci fi universes you have created!

KrittaKrittaover 3 years ago

You picked a great spot to end this. You didn't drag it on, and you pointed to the future well. Nice job.

FortheseFortheseabout 3 years ago

After all this years and many reads: what tough, great story!

Don't know where Evil Alpaca is, I hope he / she found piece. You will not be forgotten.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

MASTERPIECE ....... Ten stars hundred stars are not enough ....... That was so impressive, a tale to remember for long long time ....... Exyraordinary ...... Thank you for sharing such creative art here

used2bjustjused2bjustjover 2 years ago

Just such a great, great story.

5/5

J

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I agree

beach_bouybeach_bouyalmost 2 years ago

Outstanding story!!! Loved every minute of it. Great job.

glenn514glenn514almost 2 years ago

I offer my congratulations on a well-written fiction novel! It was good to watch a somewhat fractured anti-hero become whole again. Great work all around.

PurplefizzPurplefizz12 months ago

Truly outstanding, the World Vision you’ve built, plus the entire Night Breed Society, along with the emotion that’s clearly evident all the way through make this a very special piece of work indeed. Fwiw I also loved the idea that the “Bad Guys” didn’t just wait or queue up to be killed in the traditional way, their plans had contingencies and fail safes, as a good military mind would have done, it’s very easy for a writer to dumb down their villains to enhance their heroes actions, that’s a lazy way of writing and is all too common in film and book as well as here on Lit.

Great piece of work from Evil Alpaca, many thanks for writing and posting here on Lit, cheers, Ppfzz. 5⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Others have said it. All I can do is repeat. Wonderful, fantastic imagination.

Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The product of a wonderful mind.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous