All Comments on 'Not A Word Was Spoken'

by owengreybeard

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
madengineer3madengineer3over 16 years ago
Very Nice!!!

It is nice to see a hot story that also shows humanity! The loneliness of those who have had any form of disfigurement has to be intense. For this alone the story deserves a 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
It was becoming a very nice and sweet story ------

then like most male writers you had to insert the oversized boob and dickey. I stopped reading at that point

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Size Excesses Make A Drain on Talent

For those who have talent - like you - screaming hooks aren't necessary in fact they are a deterrent to the flow and positive reader attitude.<P>

Some writers need to create absurdities to cover their lack of ability or in their growing.<P>

You shouldn't overly embellish as you don't need to.<P>

Thanks Author<P>

With Regard

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Beautiful

Sometimes it is truly a shame that five is the highest rating that can be given to submissions here at Literotica, and IMO this story is a perfect example of one that deserves far more praise than is available. Beautiful, sexy, realistic, heart-warming, bittersweet...

Owengreybeard, you have a gift, and I for one thank you for sharing it with us. You give hope and inspiration to those of us who must deal with physical hardships of one kind or another, and I sincerely hope you keep writing and posting here. The world is a better place because of you and your efforts.

retmstrretmstrabout 9 years ago
***

One would have to be accustomed to people with disabilities or abnormalities to pull that off. It would be quite difficult for a so called "normal person" to indulge in a relationship immediately upon meeting. Good writing of a sad but possible scenario. Cheers!

DOC226DOC226almost 5 years ago
A Man With Perfect Vision

What a Sweet Story. This exceptional man chose to look beyond the woman's minor imperfections to see the Beautiful Spirit that lay within. More people (men and women) could avoid heartache and find happiness if they could see as well as he does.

PS. Don't you know that almost every girl in Bill Gate's high school is kicking themselves for not being nicer to him. So people, stop being so judgmental about how someone looks on the outside and pay more attention to how they look on the inside. Think about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous