All Comments on 'Not Another Loving Wives Tale!'

by sirhugs

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
KalimaxosKalimaxosabout 3 years ago
WTF!

Well... it was original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What the.....?!?

2/5 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It started out ok but the guy never said he would go with her. He said the right thing about phone and use the computer but never said he would go. Then when she couldnt drive home he should have gone there, unannounced.

Then it went to shit with the tentacle monster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

"This one is a little different"

No it really isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You mast be mentally ill to put this in LW.

What the hell happened to fantasy, did they closed it down? -1

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 3 years ago

Tentacle porn? Right....

DrPopeDrPopeabout 3 years ago

I don’t even know how to respond to this ...lol! It’s just SO outside anything that I would have considered you would ever write it’s hilarious

FireFox59FireFox59about 3 years ago

Rob sounds like a cuck wannabe or in the makings to me. Maybe next time he'll get to actually watch Jim fuck his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

i think if he believes she did not have sex with jim he is a fool and this is a hard story to follow doesn't make much sense

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3about 3 years ago

I had a good chuckle! This was a great funny story

Rw43Rw43about 3 years ago

I see that only about 10-15% of your stories are categorized as LW. Your roughly 150 other stories certainly give you the authority to comment on the various commentariats, and I like your droll sense of humor.

However, you telegraphed that Cassie was not going to remain faithful because he "trusted" her until he could not find words to express his doubts before she left.

Maybe you intended the extremely obvious tell to prevent our requiring a confrontation between them in the morning.

You're right--it was something completely different. Not a huge fan of monsters in the drain, but it sure helped our erstwhile lovers get off. Not sure how long it's been at Jim's house if Lorna has been gone 6 months, and was a prude before that. I can't see its presence as the real reason she left.

lori791lori791about 3 years ago

a different kind of story. I liked it a lot and hope it happens to me someday, maybe in a dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Yyyyuuuuck! I don’t find anything erotic that slithers out of a drain. Wrong category! Double yuck!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

The money shot: "Well, she didn't do either of those. She screamed at me, called me a perv, and stormed out."

.

Wait, that's a daily occurrence at my house! My S/O calls it 'foreplay'!!

.

Seriously... a great, imaginative, refreshing, tongue-in-cheek story! Thanks for 'keeping it (un)real!'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Uhhh this is stupid..is it a April Fools story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I saw some advice a few years ago about dragons appearing in a story where no dragons belonged. You were doing good until yours appeared. I don't know how you would have ended this, but the dragon wasn't the right choice. 3*

yowseryowserabout 3 years ago

Dear Clever but Curious: Spectacular

Clever, confusing, confounding, climactic.

'I thought Jim's obsession with Loving Wives stories was perhaps unhealthy'

I have often wondered about this myself, such a cesspit of depravity and communistic sharing of wives and all that, it's a wonder that cocks and cunts survive the stress of reading and ranting.

Lovely tale, your former English composition teachers would be proud.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

New low bar has been set!

Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think your score on this should tell you how well it was received in LW. Maybe in Chapter 2 you can have Rob sit in the corner whacking off as Jim's tentacle probes his slut wife's cunt and ass as he researches how women think. Hey maybe you can go for the elusive score of 1.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyabout 3 years ago

“ ...Jim's obsession with Loving Wives stories was perhaps unhealthy, and tried to steer him towards erotic couplings, or some more exotic category. So many sad sack broken ex-husbands showed up as trolls in the story comments on Literotica. I did not want Jim going down that road.”

If only for that comment, I’m glad you shoehorned this into LW instead of SciFi/Fantasy or Erotic Couplings, where I suspect it would be much better reviewed. I’m certain your irony is wasted on the LW trolls.

This is reminiscent of some of the old Hentai monster/alien sex cartoons out there. It would be a wild nightmarish story to illustrate or animate - maybe in the style of David Lynch’s ‘Eraserhead’ or Matthew Barney’s ‘Cremaster Cycle”. Quite a clever and imaginative piece of storytelling. What a climactic buildup. I sure hope you extend the story, because I can’t imagine which direction you’ll choose to take it. Wild, just....wild! I can’t stop thinking about that surreal shower scene.

My first taste of your work. I look forward to, or backward for more. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What the actual fuck was this tentacle monster nonsense?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Too Much Covid Time, Or Money?

What a waste. But thanks for the effort.

Keep your day job.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 3 years ago

Really a sucky ending!! (No pun intended).

CatMotherCatMotherabout 3 years ago

You trolled the trolls. Good job.

patilliepatillieabout 3 years ago

Conflicted, humorous & wry, well told, but monsters belong in fantasy/sci fi.

Rolando1225Rolando1225about 3 years ago
What the fuck...?

Just plain weird for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
THAT was one of the dumbest

stories I've read. There are too many people on drugs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Would have been 4 stars apart from the obvious wind up by putting it in the wrong category. Sci-fi/fantasy or humour...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It was very well written, in the mechanical sense. The story line kept my attention, up until the shower monster made its appearance. Then I started to think about Ed Wood movies and the really fake monsters that populated that schlocky universe. That's now what I read LW for.

R.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Well, if the kid has eight limbs and is green, it had to belong to the tentacle.

chytownchytownabout 3 years ago

*Oops I am very embarrassed to say that I read this story.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Who or what the daddy?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Not a LW story, not much of a story at all.

MetalRabbit51MetalRabbit51about 3 years ago

An intriguing, well-written Sci-Fi variant on a familiar story line. Did she, or didn't she? With such an intelligent, sexy wife, I'd be inclined to give her a past for any possible indiscretions, be they inter-species or of the "helping out a good friend" variety. The references to the creatures that often inhabit the LW comments section (oh, am I here-?) are on point as well. Entertaining. Good show!

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

A little different is an understatement.

o_pagueo_pagueabout 3 years ago

Good erotica, like good sex, needs lots of free imagination. As far as I'm concerned, you hit a home run here.

Zeb_CarterZeb_Carterabout 3 years ago

Well, finally got around to read this. It was a pretty good tale right up until the what came out of the drain. Sorry, I'm not a tentacle fan, even with the wife. The only tentacle I want to see go into here is the one between a mans legs. You know Big Jim and the Twins. Other than that a well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

sorry, too much recollection in this story. seems author is trying to make too much of a story and very little imagination.

MacHardyMacHardyalmost 3 years ago

Quite a different take on the usual. Liked it.

mikeswivesmikeswivesalmost 3 years ago

Read your post about returning to the LW category. I certainly support that idea. But, for some constructive feedback, here it is for this one story. Admittedly, this is different than many and the Loving Wife is getting her stimulation in a non-traditional fashion. But, the story paid a tad too much attention to the author's penis. I can't expect a lot of LW readers wanted to know how you "used the tip of my little finger to tickle the spot at the base of my shaft where my scrotum met my root." Don't know what category would be best for that exploration. To be fair, your other stories contain some very stimulating and well crafted descriptions of the female form. And, in this story you got a good start on the tension and uncertainty of hubby when dealing with question of what might or might not be happening to the wife. The discord between imagination and reality was done very well in yout Mistletoad story. so you can employ that device in the LW category too. Ultimately, I consider you to be an accomplished writer in multiple categories and I really ought tp just shut up and enjoy your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Erotic!

Ed

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Ending was dumb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous