Not Another Loving Wives Tale!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I came, I imagined Cassie sliding under the covers with me and the warmth of that thought allowed me to drift off to sleep with my spunky semi-hard cock loosely grasped in my fist. I slept all night and awoke to discover that I was clutching a raging hard-on.

"Clearly had good dreams, buddy," I said to myself, or maybe I had taken up talking to my cock as if it had a mind of its own. Which it did have, so I wasn't crazy. "Wish I could remember them. But even though I can't, I better give you some relief."

Since I had fallen asleep dreaming of Cassie sliding into bed with me, I started there again. Though my cock responded nicely, filling quickly to full rigidity, I found that the image did not lead to imagining full blown sex with my wife in the morning. That time we had slept in Jim's guest room, we had shared morning sex, twice in fact. But neither had involved Cassie re-entering the bed.

The first time, I had been awoken by Cassie's breath blowing across the tip of my cock. She had crawled under the covers, and had my half-hard cock loosely gripped in her hand. When she noticed that I was awake, she had giggled and said, "I feel a bit like a kid again, when I still shared a room with my sister, and we used to hide under the sheets and pop out to surprise each other, or our mother when she came to call us for breakfast."

She had paused then and licked a tiny pearl of fluid out of my slit.

"Mmmm... I think I have my breakfast here already. It is so much more fun to hide under the covers as a grownup."

"Well, I bet Jim would love your pancakes as a thank you for hosting us, so we had better make it a quickie," I responded, not about to turn down an offer of sex, but conscious of being a good guest.

That had ended the oral attention, because Cassie had hiked up the hem of the robe she had found hanging on the back of the guest room door and climbed onto the mattress, her knees on either side of my thighs.

"I love your morning wood, you know. If you ever loose that, I might just have to find myself a young stud on the side. Just think of it. He could sleep in the guest room. At night, all night, I would be with you, but early in the morning, I would silently slip from our marital bed and step from our door to his. I wouldn't kiss him first, or even care if he was awake. I would just grasp his pole in my hand, like this," she had demonstrated, using my cock, "and lower my already wet and excited cunt down onto his manhood, taking him deep to his hilt on the first plunge."

Once again, Cassie had done to me what she described doing to our imaginary guest.

"Would you want me to leave both bedroom doors open, so that if you woke up, you could listen?" she had giggled, twisting her hips around my throbbing cock. "though I suspect that I would be so loud that you would not only hear, you would wake up no matter how deeply you were sleeping."

Thinking back on that morning quickie made me hard again, and I almost spilled more seed to relieve my arousal, but something told me to save it for later.

Which was a good thing, because not long after, Cassie called to tell me she was on her way home. I instantly understood the hint and threw on a robe before going to put on coffee and make pancakes. The open floor plan allowed me to see Cassie arrive as soon as she came through the door.

"Mmmm, smells wonderful. Fresh coffee and pancakes from scratch."

"Nothing but the finest for my finest woman."

Cassie came over and gave me a deep tongue twisting kiss. She tasted odd, but not like she had been sucking a cock - I had never been shy about kissing her after she went down on me, so would have recognized the flavour. She also did not smell of sex.

"Did you shower at Jim's?" I asked when we broke for a breath. Cassie stepped back slightly, creating a gap between us that was really mere inches, but seemed like the Grand Canyon.

Cassie blushed a violent deep red. This was striking, because her normal blush was just a dot of pink on each cheek bone, not the scarlet flowing all the way down her neck to colour her upper chest. Something was up.

Suddenly Cassie could not hold my eyes. She looked down at the floor.

"I started to shower but...something happened."

My gut tensed tightly, but my cock surged just as strongly. I wondered whether my wife had finally brought me home a cream pie to eat. She knew just how much those events turned me on in Literotica stories, and we had role-played it often enough, usually using whipped cream, but the moment when it might actually be reality still caused pause.

"Whatever happened, I still love you," I finally responded, but I knew that my pause was a bit too long.

"Do you want me to tell you?"

"Yes, whatever happened, I both want and need to know."

I stepped out from behind the counter and cupped my bulge so that Cassie could see how excited that I was. I smiled and nodded encouragement.

Silently, she closed the gap between us. She leaned in and kissed me deeply. The strange taste was still there, but this time, I realized that it definitely was not the taste of male seed.

Her hand grasped mine and slid it off my groin, up her body until she planted it on her tit, where my fingers instinctively grasped her erect nipple. I noted she was not bothering with a bra. Her hand then dropped again, replacing my palm around my bulge.

Still without saying another word. Cassie undid my pants and eased my cock free. Her fingers wrapped around my girth and softly pumped my shaft slowly. Her hips started to grind against me, pressing my cock against her belly.

All of this felt familiar, the sort of greeting Cassie might give me whenever we had been apart, or maybe just when she got home from work after me. Until I tried to slid my hand down into her pants, which was my usual sort of response. I would finger her while she stroked me until we would start to tear each other's clothes off and collapse onto the couch, the kitchen counter, even just the floor. Both totally ready, the sex would be hot and frantic, usually resulting in mutual orgasms that if not always exactly simultaneous, at least would be explosive. Often, we would follow up with a second slow fuck. Sometimes supper would wait until we retired to the bedroom for round three.

This time, however, Cassie grasped my wrist before my fingertips reached her quim.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

I just nodded.

Instead of releasing my wrist and letting me touch her soaked cunt lips, like I expected. Cassie pulled my hand free of her pants and took a half step back from me, just far enough to undo her pants and let them fall in a puddle to the floor with her lacy panties. Her labia glistened. I felt myself lick my lips without realizing I had decided to do it.

No semen leaked out onto the floor, but her inner thighs were coated in dried fluid.

"Nothing happened with Jim, I swear." she paused and chuckled. "Although he did tell me he had a hard time sleeping, knowing that I was in the guest bed. He mentioned having heard us that night we stayed over and was tempted to try to see what happened if he came to see me. But he respects you too much."

"Then what DID happen?" I croaked, a bit choked up. I reached over and ran a finger along Cassie's thigh, tracing the path of the dry trickle. She shivered, but this time did not stop my fingertip from caressing the very bottom of her slit.

"It is strange. You won't believe it."

"Try me. I trust you. I love you. I know you love me."

My finger pressed just a bit deeper. A second finger joined it, easing the labia open. The room was perfumed by a lusty odour, like Cassie's scent, but somehow different - like she had been at the seaside, swimming in salt water, but with a top note of lust.

Cassie had to clear her throat before she spoke. At least her eyes held mine, and her fist still held my throbbing cock, which she gave a reassuring pump as she began her explanation.

"Well, I went for a shower. I had jilled off twice, once in the night and again when I woke up, recalling the sex with you the time we had shared that bed. I wanted to freshen up. I was afraid the lingering scent might seem like a tease to Jim. I know it might have excited you..." she giggled then, "...but I knew also that you would be horny and ready for me without needing the stimulus."

"It happened while I was soaping up my hair," she continued.

"What happened?"

"Okay, this you won't believe, but it is what happened."

I nodded, and my fingers probed her, causing her to squirm and smile.

My feet were straddling the shower drain. I was being really careful not to block it, so that the suds flowed away freely. My eyes were closed, in case the shampoo ran down into them. Then I felt it."

"Felt what?"

I found her engorged clit and gave it a single teasing bobble.

"Something slimy. It started out caressing the instep of my right foot, then slid up and wrapped around my ankle. I tried to rinse the soap so I could open my eyes but it just made the shampoo run into my eyes. They stung so badly I couldn't open them. I really couldn't do anything, I was so focussed on not being able to see."

My cock was throbbing heavily in Cassie's fist.

"That allowed the thing to climb up my leg. It didn't climb straight, it wrapped around my leg. When it reached my knee, it paused and gave me a hard squeeze. That felt really strange. I think I might have giggled. I know about then, even though I was still afraid, I started to get turned on."

Cassie stroked my cock, one single pump, before continuing.

"I started to massage my tits, and next thing I knew, I was playing with my nipples. By then, the thing had crawled up inside my thigh, where if it had a sense of touch it was feeling the wetness that was flowing out of me."

Cassie's thumb nail teased my slit.

"My knees started to get weak as the tip of whatever this was started to tease the bottom edge of my gash. I leaned back against the wall of the shower with such a thud I figured for sure that Jim would hear. I knew though that he was too much of a gentleman to open the door to investigate. I held my breath for just a second as the thing eased my labia further apart. Then I heard Jim calling through the door, asking me if I was okay. I managed to mumble something about an unfamiliar sized shower. That must have satisfied him because I didn't hear more from him."

Cassie paused and shook her curls.

"Now that I think about it, he probably thought I was masturbating in his bathroom, but was polite enough to give me space to do it rather than try to take advantage."

My cock throbbed extra hard as Cassie made that comment.

"Oh, I think somebody sort of wishes that Jim wasn't such a gentleman," she smiled. "well, there is more to the story, but it wasn't Jim that ended up fucking me. Do you want to hear the rest?"

I nodded.

"I couldn't have run from the shower if I wanted to, because this thick rubbery thing..."

"Was it a tentacle?"

"Yes, I guess it must have been. Anyway, it was wrapped tight around my leg. I thought of screaming for Jim but was sort of unsure how he might react. I wasn't even sure I wasn't just imagining the whole thing. But then something thick slammed up into my cunt, expanding instantly to fill and then stretch me. So I knew that I was awake, and that it was real."

I chuckled.

"Is this where you tell me that Jim had snuck into the room and entered you from behind?"

"No, it was another tentacle up out of the drain, but this one seemed, ummm, specialized. A sex organ, not an arm. Even its shape at the business end seemed shaped like a sex organ, with a bulbous tip and a throbbing shaft. The shaft just reached down under the drain."

"So, not Jim."

"No, I told you. I did nothing with Jim. This - I guess I should call it a cock - slammed into me so hard that I fell back against the wall. I paused, catching my breath, sure that Jim must have heard, that he would come bursting in and save me. But the cock just kept retreating down my thigh and then thrusting back up into me."

Cassie paused, blushing crimson.

"I couldn't believe how turned on I was getting," she admitted.

I was pretty turned on at this point myself, evidenced by the leak of fluid out the tip of my cock. Cassie noticed me glance down. She grinned and bobbed her head lower, licking my tip clean before resuming her story.

"By then, my vision had cleared, and I had a pretty clear view of the tentacles - the one wrapped around my leg, and the second one fucking me. There were a couple more that had crept out of the drain along the floor as well, and underneath the drain I thought I could make out a body, and an eye staring up at me. They were mostly greenish, but had a darker side, and the suctiony cup things on the underside were reddish. Just then, one of the other tentacles stretched out and tweaked my nipple. Again, it was incredible that Jim did not hear my shout."

Cassie licked under my shaft, teasing my balls with her tongue.

"I must say, you seem to be taking this well," she commented. "And my body sort of betrayed me too. Not only were cunt juices running freely down into the drain, my nipples ached for more touch."

"Did it find your clit?"

"Not right way. First..." Cassie hesitated. "First, one of the other tentacles came up inside my other leg and, and, and..."

"Yes?"

"It penetrated my anus."

Cassie was no anal virgin, but it had never been her thing, so was a rare treat for me.

"I let it fuck my ass and cunt at the same time. It was wonderful. Totally different from when you try double penetration with your cock and a finger or a toy. This filled me so full with two bulging throbbing pieces of meat that I came so hard that I would have slumped to the shower floor except the tentacles held me up."

As I tried to picture the scene, Cassie bobbed up and down deep throating my pulsating prick. I found myself wondering if she was trying to tell me she wanted to try a double penetration with Jim and I - was this story all just an invention toward that end? Or was it real, in which case, I needed to find an excuse for us to sleep over at Jim's and share his shower with Cassie, and her friendly rapist the tentacle monster.

"And then did it find your clit?" I asked.

Cassie seemed reluctant to stop sucking me but after a moment she replied.

"Not quite them. I was quite loud climaxing I guess, because first it wrapped a tentacle across my lips. It might have just intended to shut me up, but you know how oral I am. I sucked it into my mouth. I was amazed at how it shape shifted. What had been just a long ropey tentacle, tapered at the end, seemed to grow a bulb, or cock head in my cheek as my tongue explored it's sliminess."

Cassie giggled.

"Well, if it wanted to shut me up, it succeeded."

We had often kissed while I tried my best at penetrating both her holes, but she had never seemed so excited. I wondered about arranging a triple penetration - maybe Jim AND his tentacle monster?

"Then it finally found my clit." The excitement in Cassie's voice snapped me back into the moment. "Which was different than anything I had ever felt before - the slime, the rubberiness, the sucker, all brought me to new places."

Cassie shifted, trying to climb up on my lap, but I resisted. First, I needed the rest of the story.

"I came again, and again, and again, until I lost track, as it filled me so full, plus it had two tentacles mauling my tits and two more toying with my nipples. Finally..."

Cassie paused gain, looking me squarely in the eyes.

"Will you promise to still love me if I tell you the rest?"

The rest? What more could there be? I had to know.

"The rest?" I croaked.

"What finished me was that it - the tentacle monster - finished. It exploded. At least the cocks inside my cunt, ass, and mouth gushed great gobs of goo. That caused me to shudder once more, and then I was done. So was the monster I guess because it slid back off me down into the drain. I just dried off quickly, brushed my teeth, got dressed, made excuses to Jim about you having breakfast waiting, and rushed home."

"You mean, you're still full of the goo?"

Cassie kept finding deeper degrees of blushing.

"Yes, I'm sorry. I'll blow you if you want to finish, but then I think I need another shower."

"Not yet," I replied, lifting her onto the kitchen counter. Before she could protest, I stripped her naked. There were marks on her tits that resembled love bites but could be made by suckers. Creamy mucus leaked out of her cunt and anus.

I lowered my head and tested the taste with the tip of my tongue. The fluid was not as creamy, or as tangy, as when I ate my cream pie out of Cassie. The consistency was also less viscous. It tasted like salt water taffy, without the need to work it too much with my teeth. I swallowed all that I could extract, not even slowing down as Cassie's back arched up and she had another screaming orgasm. Once she calmed back down, I lined my cock up with her anus and stared to penetrate her sphincter.

"No, not there, at least not now," she begged. "I know that you're thinking 'the monster could, so can I' and I'm in no position to argue, but you can fuck my ass later. This load I need in my cunt."

I was too horny to argue, so slid my aching cock along her taint until I was able to plunge deep into her womb without pause. Almost instantly, her abs clenched, her walls around my shaft, and my own great gobs of goo gushed into her gash. I was really glad that I had decided to wait for Cassie to come home before spilling my seed.

She lay there and I stood there, my cock slowly shrinking inside her.

"I wonder how we get a tentacle monster to move into our shower drain?" Cassie sighed.

"If this was a Lit story, that would happen in chapter two."

What followed was an eventful nine months before we discovered whether Cassie had been impregnated by the tentacle monster, or myself.

And yes, we did acquire our own tentacle monster, but that's another story.

12