All Comments on 'Not Appropriate'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 162 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I don't get it,

why do the husbands ALWAYS have to play it coy for a time before confronting the cheating ex. In some they make plans to save money or get evidence. This guy had all the evidence he needed, split the accounts, and still played footsie for another 2 weeks. It doesn't make sense. Hell, I would have been waiting for them when they came out of the motel room the first time.

This really wasn't much of a story. 3 stars.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
I Get It

He was just biding his time. He waited for all the paperwork to be completed and he wanted to wait for a night she worked late. Actually it was good timing. The cheating wife must have thought her husband was stupid. I guess we know who was stupid. And why would she assume he would be alone? What, waiting for the cheater to return? I don't think so. Great tale of consequences. You fuck up, you're out.

Five Stars

IheartgayficIheartgayficalmost 7 years ago
Ummmmm......

This was well written, the story was ok, but it got a little too after school special at the end. Your talent cannot be denied, though. Thanks for the story.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago
Enjoyed it

A nice read. Five stars.

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 7 years ago
Thanks!

That was fun! 5*s

tazz317tazz317almost 7 years ago
HOW FAR DO THE CONSEQUENCES TRAVEL

with I don't give a shit attitude. TK U MLJ LV NV

rightbankrightbankalmost 7 years ago
Inappropriate in so many ways

I agree with others. Once he learned about the three hour lunches he should have either pulled the plug or gone searching for the husbands of Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong Category

No sex, No loving wife just almost B.T.B story should be in Non Erotic.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
For every anon who whines about stories being in the wrong category, please read this

"Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more"

This is the description of the Loving Wives section,

This story is in the right category. The only thing in the wrong is your complaint.

It's another 5* story that tells a tale of when the loving wife gave her love to the wrong person and how he dealt with the situation like a boss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

So many stories recently, including this one, have gotten so caught up in the BTB plot that they have forgotten to create any characters that we care about. **

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Super

This is HOW this story should wind up.... thanks a very big 5

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 7 years ago
Sadly realistic

Hate to say it, but I've been quite close to this situation. In my case it's not an old bf, but a friend from kindergarten through HS. He lives 3000 miles away, they only catch-up on her twice yearly business trips. But it's still inappropriate for their 1-on-1 dinners... and I'm 3000 miles away and 3 time zones earlier.

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
burned

But the wife, or 'the bitch" in your vernacular, did get burned. She cheated, got caught, got divorced, moved out of town & in with the fool she cheated with, got cheated on in return, came back to get her old job & her ex husband back only to find her ex in a serious relationship with another, better woman. And, she gets to live her life with the guilt & stigma of being a fool.

I'd say that is a good burn.

ltpw

gara5289gara5289almost 7 years ago
Great story

And i loved Renee's comment at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A good story, but I would have had her served at the motel.

She lied about the affair until he made it impossible for her to deny it, which means she would have kept on fucking Anthony, and anyone else she took a fancy to, for as long as she thought she could get away with it.

Kind of sad, but better she reconnected with Anthony before they had children. Moving in with Anthony demonstrated that their whole marriage was a lie. And the only reason she wanted to get back with her exhusband was because Anthony didn't work out for her. So the exhusband would always be her second choice, or her Mr. Right Now. I can't believe he was friendly with her after their divorce. The skank had absolutely no respect for him, their marriage, nor herself. He should of course send her a postcard from where he and his new wife are honeymooning with a big Thank You note, from both him and his new wife. She did them both a huge favor!

SelqSelqalmost 7 years ago
@MattblackUK

Agree with your comment. The funny thing is that no one ever acknowledges the "and more" part of the LW description.

BigGuy33, excellent story, fun and entertaining. I'm always a fan of consequences for actions and I thought the way you handled the cheating was just fine. No btb, but she paid the price, so I'm good with it.

Thank you for writing and looking forward to more from you.

xtchrxtchralmost 7 years ago
Enjoyable!

The cheater lost and the non-cheater won....what more can you ask for. The husband was just a regular guy, not a ninja, seal, special forces, etc. He found out what was happening and acted accordingly. He didn't care why or want counseling, he simply divorced the cheater and moved on with his life. He 'burned' her by simply not allowing her to be with him, which didn't seem to bother her as she moved right in with ex-boyfriend. Thanks for the story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Again

if I had written this story it would have been boring and short. She would have come home from her first get together to find me and my stuff gone. End of story.

HankWTullamoreHankWTullamorealmost 7 years ago
I agree with Schwanz1

No reason for nite out alone, shower after date?

Deal done.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
Not too shabby

Not a lot of sparkle, but hey, good for what it was. Thanks.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 7 years ago
I would not call this a BTB story at all

There was no revenge on the wife - they split and that was it. Nice that hubby upgraded. It can happen.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Thoughts

"I'd say that's fine, because I trust you and I know you love me and only me." - It's so easy for her to say yes to a hypothetical! What he SHOULD do is get dressed up and go out for the evening. When she comes home, or when he comes home, and she asks him what he was doing, he tells her that her idea of catching up with an old boyfriend was such a good idea that he went to dinner with an old girlfriend, and watch the fireworks!

I'm glad that Mireya got the irony, that when HE was meeting his ex, he made sure his fiancee was there as well.

@Anonymous Re: "Wrong Category" - No, YOU'RE in the wrong category, give it a rest.

"I can't believe he was friendly with her after their divorce" - I think that he can be friendly with her NOW (not after their divorce!) because 1) He has a better woman, and 2) He DID love her once, and 3) She is truly sorry,

@gatorhermit - You're right, it's NOT BTB, though the cheater lovers would say so. This is a classic Consequences story, with even the ex understanding that she got just what she deserved; unlike the ex in "The Key" who somehow thought that SHE was the victim!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 7 years ago
If only

Good story BigGuy and very good,almost universal, advice. If only I had listened the first time. That simple lament seems to come up in stories and in life all too often.

Good job of storytelling.

aguyfromthe60saguyfromthe60salmost 7 years ago
realistic

wife of 40yr "dated" during our first 4yr. old boyfriends. didn't find out till 17-18 yr later. had too many responsibilities to do anything when I found out. too late now. not happy now. had I known my happiness may have had a better chance.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very well done

I think what made this story so good was that it could be happening to your neighbor. This wasn't some complex, cuckold, wimp story that have been so prevalent lately. His wife gets caught up with an old boyfriend. Has anyone been to their high school class reunion, come face to face with their old boyfriend/girlfriend and thought "What if"? So I found this story to be totally plausible. I felt bad for Mireya. But cheaters get caught and marriages collapse. Nicely done short story.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
thinking about the "short and boring" story comment

The first time he would have confronted immediately, and left, end of story, right? No two weeks of waiting, need immediate reaction right?

What I liked about the build up that BigGuy33 uses, however, was more a treatise of trust.

If he HADN'T trusted her completely, then NO, she would have never left the house the first night alone. But the amount of trust and love was being called into question that night instead, so he allowed it BREGRUDINGLY. He trusted her completely, until the VERY APPROPIATE doubts caused him to trust but verify. Then he finally gets to the point of total acknowledgement that his trust had been misplaced all along. Tying up loose ends in only two weeks seems like a pretty efficient action packed resolution. Other stories might have a jilted spouse languishing in months or even years by comparison.

I think that it is too easy to characterize a guy as having so little trust in his spouse to begin with, that the events couldn't play out here, much like they did. And another thing that I liked, was that he didn't wimper or cry it out in anguish over a lost LOVE. This was more written to embrace the idea that WITHOUT full trust (given to one who ACTUALLY deserves it), the LOVE will decay faster than many authors would have you believe.

Again, thanks BG. A nice meditation on the importance of trust. Good Work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good story. I liked the adult way of handling the crap life throws at you

Not the usual temper tantrums of the BTB crowd who are never satisfied unless blood is spilled. I assume they vote Democrat.

Regardless, the only issue I had, and it was a minor one, was the idea that her ex was cheating on her. Not that it doesn't happen; but as a guy who cheated on his wife and married the woman he had the affair with, I couldn't imagine cheating on her. My wife is my best friend, my partner and she has my back and I have hers.

But again, it was a great story and I'm glad you shared it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

The story is great - topped only by the irony of a man who cheated on his wife and then married the "other woman" (cough...Trump...cough...Gingrich...cough...twice each) accusing Democrats of always wanting blood.

CrkcpprCrkcppralmost 7 years ago
Second Throw Back to earlier times in this genre story I've read today .

And I enjoyed this one very much .

One doesn't always have to always reinvent the wheel in these stories .

Just make it tight and make the characters have some relatable qualities for the reader, and you have given the folks entertainment .

I can tell this was probably an older story , as you've went to trying to put shock value in your newer stuff . Do me a favor BG33 , look in that storage and see if you've got anymore lil gems just like this one . Please share it if you do ! Lol .

Enjoyed it ! 5 *'s

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
Very believable story

The unresolved ex-boyfriend effect is always dangerous. Other than a lightening stroke

it is difficult come up with an answer. The two of them seem to have avoided most of the wear and tear that other couples suffer from.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
No Nuance

This is story lacking shades of grey. The wife is borderline a sociopath in her inability to empathize with her husband. This leads me to question the premise that they had ten good years thus far. As written, the story came to the only obvious conclusion - divorce with both parents involved in child-rearing. (I'm choosing not to go into the hiding the money and/or revenge on everyone fantasies.) As such, it serves the author's purpose of illustrating what a faultless husband should do with a wife who all of a sudden becomes an alien. It just doesn't strike me as grounded in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lit"erotica"

Move along. Nothing erotic here.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 7 years ago
I liked this story

I thought it very nicely done. Good job!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Further Thought

Even IF, and I doubt it, the dinner was, in her mind at least, a catch up with an old friend event. her husband should have been welcomed, ESPECIALLY where it was an old boyfriend, "first love," no less! If hubby was bored, so be it!

The fact that they did it his NEXT visit to town puts doubt on how "innocent" the dinner was. Even IF (HUGE "IF") they BOTH went to the dinner just to recollect old times, they obviously left the dinner with plans to hook up the next time he was in town.

My only sadness for Mireya is that I DO believe that she truly did love Henry and just made a HUGE mistake in judgement, and now has to live with the consequences. It would be easier to hate her if she was simply an evil bitch!

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
Simple BTB with meeting after divorce

I think the best meeting for the ex (cheating) wife, exhusband and the wife/girlfriend of the exhusband is in Azpiri's story "Shattered Ch. 03".

For consequence+BTB story fans I recommend to read!

BTB 5*****

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
BTB story?

BTB story? I don't think so...He didn't even got a revenge over lover boy. She married lover boy and went live with him! she had all to have a happy married life of cheating and being cheated...So a good story and a good read...4*

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 7 years ago
I like the style

There are so many wanys to BTB. Some times before the papers, sometime right after the papers then months or years later. Would have been nice if he had already re-married to. 4*

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
German way of saying "Small fish good fish".

When the ex (cheating) wife think to be an chance for rebuilding the common life and she finds a happy ex husband with other woman that is BTB. All Right it is not similar great BTB as in FrancisMacomber's story "The Six O'Clock News Shot" or in Longhorn07's one "Full Me Once" or in mitchfren's one "Bailing Out".

After the many cuckolding stories we can enjoy the "small fish".

cpetecpetealmost 7 years ago
Fine story more

Real life then fiction. Author had hubby, find the problem, prepare a solution-then move on. No wasted energy on drama, main character left on his terms and moved on.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudealmost 7 years ago
A good read

Just like most of your other posts.

c24jc24jalmost 7 years ago
Good story

A bit of everything . . . you even feel a bit sorry for Mireya, though she truly brought it on herself. A story of a sad consequence, growth, and a lesson learned. Well done!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
3*s

Good enough entertainment for me, lol🙂. Simple plot let you keep simple characters.

One thing I am sure of ,you have no clue about traditional Mexican families, HA, Ha, ha😂😂😂. Mother, father sisters,brothers,cousins.... they would have been all over Mireya' ass and in their business. I really found it striking you didn't include any consequences to her from her family. Oh the SHAME !!!

Thanks for the story.

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Every trope in LW lexicon

Clueless wife, bf beaten up, ex husband gets better woman. You hit them all like clockwork.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Every trope"

She wasn't clueless, she knew exactly what she was doing. She just made a HUGE error in judgement.

I'll give you "better woman," 50-50 on boyfriend beat up, since HE didn't do it or arrange for it.

Rw43Rw43almost 7 years ago
The new girl flips the table at the end

And would have earned you 5* --except you created a beautiful, sexy wife and a replacement fiancée, but never gave us any sex.

Great simple story, told well, very well-balanced, credible level of suspicion mixed with guilt and angst over the mistrust. Then you drove the point home using dialogue from the new fiancée.

WTH, it was good enough to get 5* even without anything erotic. But this is the last time. From now on, you have yo learn to describe round peg going into wet hole in order to get 5 from me. The added dynamic of graphic sex is like adding color to a black and white photograph. You'll have to step up your game to get it right.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
The Last Thoughts Are So True

As a survivor of the divorce circuit, I agree 100% with Renee -- that our past relationships are the groundwork for our current one (or next one if you're currently unattached).

I also liked the "gotcha" in the last line! ;-)

blackswordblackswordalmost 7 years ago
Good story

It's very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Meh

Gheigh, woulda been better if he caught them in the act and she made him clean her up, but that's just me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
NOT A BIG YUK BUT A LITTLE YUK!

Maybe its me but I got a major deja vu moment when I read this story!

You know you read the same story elsewhere (you've read one you've read them all)

Please incorporate a spy vs spy thriller or a deep blue hero being cheated on

but not THIS LO-CAL.

LOVE YOU ALL! GREG!

OH 50 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I understand but disagree

By that i mean i get that for there to be a story the husband needed to let the first "date" go and be forgiving and "understanding" BUT i completely disagree. NO i am not BTB or a RAAC supporter i am a normal man.One who believes in respect in marriage, i do not care if she discussed the bible with Anthony on that first date , the reason she continued seeing him and getting physical with him was because hubby did not DO anything the first time around. If she had found an empty home that first time and had divorce papers served the next day, there would have been no affair or sex.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 7 years ago
Well Anon

at the heart of things every story has already been written. it's just how the Author's put their own slant that make's it just a little different. so if your looking for Creativity. Give it a Try.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous 07/15/17 Re: "I understand but disagree"

The first thing that bothers me with this is her utter disrespect she shows him, and complete dismissal of his concerns.

I don't think I would have gone as far as divorce papers on the first "date," but similar to my first comment, I'd have him put on his sharpest outfit and leave a note that he called HIS old girlfriend and was meeting her for dinner. HOPEFULLY when she comes home it will be a wake-up call. Of course then, there'd be no story! I would bet that her "I'd be fine" remark WOULDN'T be so fine!

BTW, many comments complain how dumb the wife is in these stories. Well, as I mentioned above in my "wake-up call" comment, if the wives WEREN'T dumb enough to do what they do, we'd have no story!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 7 years ago
You Know

Just a thought. By becoming friends with the cheater the new love will always be a remembrance of what the slut wife lost. Hopefully she will regret and despair for a long time.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Further Thought

It probably wouldn't matter if she's determined to cheat, but while she was changing I would have blocked her car in with mine! Then, if she wanted to go, she would HAVE to go with me, or maybe followed her and walked in behind her and see Anthony's reaction when he sees him. I'd be willing to bet that Anthony would be VERY disappointed. How would Anthony know who he was? Well, SURELY Mireya showed Anthony a picture of her husband, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
There is a urgent need for Literotica..

To add a new category in their annual awards, Most Nagging commenter.

i nominate Sbrooks103 a real Nagger!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Learn Grammar!!!

For the love of Pete, learn the difference between "your" and "you're"!!!!! Otherwise, decent yarn!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Nagging"

I wasn't going to bother responding, but I'm bored.

Nobody is forcing you to read my comments, please feel free to skip over them, you won't hurt my feelings.

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 7 years ago
Short and sweet

The best part was the girlfriend meeting up with her man to meet the ex. She set a good example for appropriate behavior. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
husband was...

Too gullible to be believable...I mean after ex comes in to picture every two weeks she is working late and for months he is clueless. That being the case, he deserved to be cheated on. Fact is no way my wife would have been let out of door for first date

ihateraccihateraccover 6 years ago
i recommend all wives to lie cheat and break hearts

That way we can tag them, say an A on the marriage history a mark of shame, divorce move on, if you marry a A they cant hurt you because they are scum.

Why would you try to stay friends with the buddy that raped your daughter ? = an ex-wife that shit on you and destroyed your dreams and love?

Alot of fem-men on this site seem to deserve death because they just say okay no hard felling, after the evil was done.....at least the villain did something...these readers and ones in the story just seem to say "hi no hard feelings".

Where does this come from, and dont give me that living with hate in you soul shit...you can reject evil in all its forms...say an ex wife...her friends an family.

Where does this need to not get upset and tell then off come from, and they never tell the kids why?

ARE you afraid of not being liked?

If my ex that had fucked me over like this and my present girlfriend talked like this, i would dump her ass so fucking quick and publicly....I mean she fucking killed your dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Karma E

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
good little tale 5*

a scenario played out in real life, all too often i would imagine.

nice little "bread and butter" cheating wife story.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
cabbage01132 said it all

Story sounds like a Writing 101 homework assignment.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
Good story, strong writing...

Don't let others discourage you; write your story your way. Good job, thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what he deserved

He let her go out the first night then put his head in the sand for four months.

What did he expect?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Man with self respect.

I hate cucky boys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
4 Stars

People who live in the past have no future to look forward to. I have had two ex-wives, both of whom could not put past boyfriends and/or exes behind them. Our marriages were doomed from the beginning. "An ex-boyfriend in town" is as ominous as "girls night out" or "we need to talk."

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I would

have had her served as she finished her trist and was coming out of the hotel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I may be a hardned bastard

but when my wife was working late, I actually checked she was doing what she said she was. I didn't call to her cellphone but checked otherwise.

True that the result would have been the same, but he would have saved some time and some more hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep writing

I don't like all your stories, but sometimes you nail it. This is one of those.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1* wimp cuck coward crap

Husband is an obtuse chicken shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Gave it a three

The moment she walked out he should have locked the house up and told her to ask her family if she was right! Trust but verify is the way to go. He should have asked her if she wanted a divorce. If she said no then no going alone!

Unfortunately it was already over bar the shouting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good little tale

I liked it, short and sweet

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
anonymous is batshit insane

This is totally reasonable on all parts....although anonymousinblue would have had a much bigger issue with not being allowed to go out. That's red flags, sirens, and wambulances. It's just short of being tied to a chair to be forced to watch a revenge fuck. anonymousinblue doesn't think any woman with innocent intentions would do that.

But she was dumb in doing that; she should have read the cheaters' handbook and never let the husband know about the initial date. But it does serve as a character developing exposé... A careless cunt. And...when lying about what you're doing....if its an important lie, anonymousinblue will calculate the full rational extent of questioning when lying. Maybe write it down so the lie stays stable; can be disguised in a dairy entry. Or just not lie, lol. Easier to be faithful and truthful.

Although he must have been very resilient or not invested in the marriage to find another so fast, or anonymousinblue missed something about the timing. He should have gotten it at the alcohol part, but I guess he is not that clever....or maybe it wasn't realistic to expect, but then again one should expect the Spanish daiquiri.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 6 years ago
Nice.

Renee's "You helped make him the man I fell in love with"

really made me smile.

Only a good wife changes her man and we have no idea

if Mireya was that.

Me smiling is because I had a girlfriend like Renee.

She met up with not just my ex but also a girlfriend

I had between ex and my "Renee".

She had a good chat with both of them about me.

The funny thing was that "Renee" changed me

more than both former ones put together (lol).

Anyway, a really good story, in my opinion.

Top ratings from me.

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 6 years ago
Very good.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ugh

Where was the loving wife in this story? Three stars, only because that one is "keep writing."

jharpjharpalmost 6 years ago

At least she was smart enough to realize it was her fault. I did want to see him get revenge on the boyfriend though. Any man who makes a play for a married woman gets what he deserves. And that should be atheist husband extracting a pound of flesh. Fairly good story otherwise.

DrakenNoirDrakenNoiralmost 6 years ago
Rep. To Ivan Koval

And every man needs THREE women!! A beautiful one to be seen with. An ordinary one to cook and clean and to raise the children. She will be rewarded with sex occasionally. The the third is a friend, confidant and drinking buddy. Stuff that in your alpha male pipe and smoke it!!!

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 5 years ago
What is an Alpha Male?

Ivan, like so many other narcissists has it all wrong. The Alpha in the pack is not only the biggest but the smartest. His job as alpha is to protect the pack even the weakest of them. He has to provide food and find the best shelter. Yes, he gets the alpha female and a lot of other privileges but he also has to put himself in harms way to protect his family. Alphas are not cruel and do not find fun picking on the weak.

The self described "Alphas" in many of these stories are actually weak in heart and mind. They only think of themselves and what they can take. They really are pathetic creatures and easy to put down when they threaten another pack since no one will fight for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sorry, but this is getting tiring

All your LW stories are the same; husband and wife married a few years, she finds someone strange (or from her past) cock, assures her husband that nothing is going on all the time riding another cock, he finds out and either politely asks her to leave or he just walks away, they divorce but he's still friendly with the ex. Nothing ever happens to the ex or to the asshole with the well used dick. Your protagonist needs to grow a pair and man up. These jerks make men look like pussies that are almost glad that their wives are getting the dick they desire. Sickening bullshit.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 5 years ago
I do hate lies!

It is impossible to have a meaningful relationship of any kind with someone who lies. He didn't lose much when he divorced her. Well told.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good

Seems like he made out a lot better on the swap than she did. Great move in dumping her.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
Good story

Serves the bitch right.

sirelcsirelcalmost 5 years ago
People suck at temptation

I've always herd put a person in temptation and sooner or later they fail. Each and everyone. All the stories of morality tales show that.

Bebop3Bebop3almost 5 years ago
BigGuy33's Stories

I enjoy them, I'm glad to see a new one when they pop up and I read them all, but there's an odd, recurring situation.

The protagonists are all emotionally inert. There is almost never an expression of rage from the men, they never tell the wives/girlfriends to shut the fuck up, they always sit down for a congenial conversation, there's never an attempt to get even, or take a pipe to the other guys knees.

It's strange to see such a talented writer continuously ignore a normal human reaction.

Not a big deal, just odd. I'm happy to continue to be a fan and reader.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 4 years ago
actually, this is fairly true to life

Some people feel rage when they are cheated on and start with the fists and feet, but many don't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree with BeBop3

Talented writer. Reading all his stories. I “think” there actually is emotion in there somewhere—but maybe not.

I don’t need anger or violence (although I don’t run from it either).

Ultimately, I think that the reason his narrators aren’t reacting is because his stories aren’t about them. All his stories are about the women—and they’re feeling lots of emotion.

He’s trying to figure them out—and so he keeps writing their stories over and over.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Good story

When you find out these things you go kinda numb, the rage comes a bit later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
get even

get Pictures and offer to send them to everyone She Knows . That Hurried My Divorce along .. But Only the Pictures of Her Cheating in The House are useful in Court ..

GrimmerGrimmerover 4 years ago

Decent tale.

Quick question: why are your guys emotionally neutered?

Just curious.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Clever.

One of my favorites from the imagination

of BugGuy33. Clean and a perfect Karma ending. *****

QuintiusQuintiusabout 4 years ago
Weak story...

... lacking in both details and emotional impact. While it was a good set up for a dramatic scenario between a young man and his stupid wife, there was no oomph to the story. He warned her, she made up an easily verifiable, weak excuse that clued him into her cheating, he divorced her, she moved in with her first love, Saint Anthony cheated on her. Systematic, unemotional, predictable, boring... like reading CliffsNotes. Systematic and predictable can work if the emotions are described adequately in a way readers can identify with and so long as the confrontation is sufficiently climactic and the injured party gets their points across in a way that is satisfyingly devastating either emotionally or physically. None of that happened in this story.

The other parts that didn't work well were in the epilogue. For example:

"She had always been the most beautiful woman in the world to me, so how do you follow that up?"

Apparently REALLY easily considering he was already engaged less than a year later. So, naturally, BG33 described this new woman, explained how she was an amazing, beautiful person who swept away all of Henry's pain, taught him how to trust and love again in a matter of mere months, and is far more suited for him than Mireya ever was... right? Right? No?

Not even close. We got her name and the fact that she's tall and blonde. That's it. Way to drop the ball. To be honest, I was expecting Renee to secretly be a work friend or some kind of escort that Henry bribed into playing a part for the meeting with Mireya to warn her away. Nope, not even that kind of twist. No, Henry magically met tall and blonde and got engaged and got over "the most beautiful woman in the world" in no time flat. Really, really bad. Not only that, apparently Renee is a saint who really wants to hang out with and get to know her brand spanking new fiance's ex-wife. Riiiiight. Pull the other one.

This story started out really well then jumped the shark. It went from predictable and dull to just plain silly in a matter of four paragraphs. With a few more details, some creative editing, and a more emotional, realistic reaction from Henry it could have been a fine story. Alas...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Matter of trust

I’ve told my wife that the next time I see my ex-wife I’m going to ask her to dinner. I simply want to ask about the people we knew when we were together. That’s all! My present wife doesn’t want me to do it. Then again she does a lot of things I don’t want her to do. My ex is 50 and has 5 children by 3 different fathers, none of them me. Who wants to sign up with that? It’s just dinner. She’ll get over it.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
No stay friends with wife who lies cheats and totally disrespected you

No way ever talk to her except say slut fuck off

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
OK

Not a bad story. Glad he divorced the slut and made it stick!!!

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Good one

Nice and straight forward, nothing messy. Good work.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Missed first time. Served at work unless wimp.

Oops he is wimp

Sue work

Long lunch hours!

Aiding in cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I don't know if I necessarily agree

I have had dinners or lunches with an ex or two. Husband has as well I think. I don't see that as potentially problematic on it's own. I certainly didn't break out my LBD and I definitely wasn't preening like Mireya. If you are going out of your way to be attractive for your ex, that means there are unresolved feelings. That is the signal to talk things out with your spouse. Communication boys and girls. This marriage could have been saved if she was honest. She didn't want to be.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"I got caught up in the moment" - That only accounts for accepting the date, it doesn't account for shutting your husband down when he raises reasonable objections.

The "old schoolgirl feelings" and her virginity might MIGHT excuse the first time with Anthony, but continuing was death for the marriage.

It's cool that he took his own advice.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
3107 Followers
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...