All Comments on 'NOT His Type'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Poor little anon.

Oh now it was a good read, a bit rushed at times but I still thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks for writing this, ignore moody missionary only anon over there ☺💖

BrettJBrettJalmost 8 years agoAuthor
From the author

My thanks to anyone who takes the time to leave a thoughtful comment, whether positive or negative.

Every so often, I feel it necessary to add some of my own thoughts. First, I never rush a story. Each story has its own pacing. Some stories are more intricate than others and have more backstory. Others are just for fun. I do my best to never hack out a story. This one was started a long time back but I lost part of the notes on it (major virus) so it was re-constructed from memory.

It is also worth commenting that I will usually delete negative comments that do nothing to tell me WHY the person commenting didn't like the story. Telling me it's bad does zero good if you don't say why you didn't like it. I am also somewhat annoyed by the fact that about 95% of the people commenting negatively hide behind "Anonymous". Most of you are the kind of people who seem to enjoy "flaming" authors with negativity. How many stories have YOU written? Or sold? I've got a lot of material under my belt and I don't plan on stopping any time soon. Even major, life-threatening health issues didn't stop me. Most LIT authors are here, giving of their time and efforts for YOUR entertainment. You don't like a particular author, don't read their work. Don't tell them how to write either. Catching an error or saying "this didn't work for me and here is why" offers value. However, it is a fact that most authors have a style and creative process. I've got over 550 pieces here and almost triple that in output. I change things up sometimes. If I only wrote one kind of story every so often, it would be repetitive.

I appreciate all my readers and I do try to do a good job for you. I will occasionally slip and fall, but as you will see over the next several months, I'm still in their pitching. For those of you who want to read what I offer up, my thanks.

BrettJ - July 13 2016

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

5 stars...Thanks, that was a great little story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
response to author

Brett you are absolutly correct in the negative feedback being uselesss. I will admit I have read many of your submissions and some I did not like but it was not the writing I did not like it was the subject. I have seen some of the negative comments you have deleted and you are always leaving the ones that add value even if negative. yes if I was paying for the story and it was something I did not like would I continue to purchase that answer is NO. keep up the good work and to hell with the negative slimes that troll good writers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just a minor comment

I think you said "Tina" when you meant "Alicia" (He knew her, the blonde, bad taste in men)

prop69prop69almost 8 years ago
Outstanding story - kept me hard

I enjoy your stories. They keep me excited without being crude. Go for 600!

Hope you are feeling better.

Goodmeal69Goodmeal69almost 8 years ago
Good story!

I loved this story, just fond you as a writer, look forward to reading more of your work.

If I may, a story suggestion.

Write this story again but from Tina's perspective I would like love to here how her mind worked on all of this. Great characters!

Goodmeal69Goodmeal69almost 8 years ago
Another comment, sorry

After reading your bio, to the suggestion of writing Tina's side of the story. Add your fetishes please, ( very similar to mine ) possible the room mate was her sister or family member of some sort. Talk more about how Tina or her roommate like to dress in lingerie and take it to the girl on girl action...

Sorry just thinking out loud ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Extremely enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous