All Comments on 'Not in MY Backyard!'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice one

A very well written and humourous story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sometimes things do happen for the good of the

people. You have to get peoples attention especially when you are fighting an intrenched enemy. Elected officials tend to forget it is the people that gave them the power, and it is the people who can take that power away. Sometimes it does take a bit of controversial actions to get the people their right to be heard.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 15 years ago
Cute

A cute story that was well written. Very fitting for the contest. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
You've got my vote!

I thought it was very well done. Well edited, well planned and well executed. Thank you!

AlexysQuinnAlexysQuinnabout 15 years ago
Good luck

in the contest

DevilOrAngelDevilOrAngelabout 15 years ago
Chuckling I liked tjhe topless protest

That went fully nude :-) Good luck in the contest :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
nice one

sometimes you have to be radical to get the ass holes in county hall to listen to the people...they get elected then think they can ride rough shod over the people who put them there.....people need to get out there and be proactive instead of just whining all the time....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
2705 Followers
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...