All Comments on 'Not My Daughter's Fault'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 83 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Is it sugary?

DG:

Yes! but there are times when that is what we need. Especially with a master story teller; it is so much more pleasant to lay back, relax, and enjoy. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good Story

As always Another great story by DG Hear, 'The story teller'. I always look for your name regardless of the catagories. Never dissapointed!

An avid reader of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
super sweet

super sweet

fun to read

a DG Hear story cant be beat!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Another job well done

Well done. I really look forward to your writings, just keep them coming.

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Wonderful as always

DG,

I'm running out of good things to say about your stories, that's kind of neat! I know I'm in for a treat everytime I see a story by you and you have yet to prove me wrong. Thanks for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Damn! You have such a great imagination.

You sandbagged me on his wife dying. I assumed

all along he would wind up with Beth but the

route was much more convoluted than I expected.

Great story - one of your best.

If you keep writing all these winners I'm going to have to write a story about you! Hmmm. Let's see: famous writer gets stranded on a tropic island with all the girls from Sports Illustrated's annual swimsuit issue - except, yes of course, they all lost their suits in the surf! Will the famous author write another story or will he ... no! He wouldn't? Would he? Damn straight he would!

Regards, DJ

X_BishopX_Bishopover 17 years ago
Excellent

This was an exceptional story. The husband figured out on his own that his wife was a no good trifling ho and didn't have to hurt anybody. He first got the girl of his dreams then later married the woman of his blessings. The murder of the first wife was a nice change in this type of story though tragic in that she never got to realize what a bitch she was and how like her mother she was. An exceptional story indeed.

Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyable story

Well written, and as the good Bishop said, no violence from the husband.

It was a good variation to remove the need for revenge by the murder.

The only sour note was the birth control thing, BUT it was counterbalanced by Robert's full acceptance of his responsibility.

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
Well I loved the story, but a tiny bit got me

Good story DG, but the wife's death was kinda strange. Why would the husband, who was sworn to secrecy, who suspected his wife was cheating, tell her at the last minute after he knew the deed was done? After she was filmed doing it that her company asked him to do it? I can see him wanting to cause her some pain, but why do it then instead of after she got home?

I liked the story mainly, but the wife's death seemed not to fit with the rest of the story for me. It seemed really out of place. The character of the ex-boy friend didn't have any real development. Nothing to give me the impression he was capable of this. Maybe thats why the wife's death seemed out of characer. She was killed by someone mentioned in passing, but who took the brunt of this action.

I did laugh when he replaced his wife's birth control pills. What was funny to me was she obviously married him for his money by "claiming" to be pregnant. She never stopped sleeping around. I gotta say I didn't have my sympathy for her once he did that. (^_^)

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
hmmm.

Kinda slow.You know there low level hackers when they are trying to steal 'department store demographic information' from the Company Slut.This is the 21st century "with the all knowing INTERNET" for crying out loud.Makeing an 'laser pointer is an simple 10 minute childproof proceedure' and "anyone can make helmets";conrad got that helmet makeing contract cause he knew the guy that "has the patent on the plastic, and he offerd a good deal on useing one of the companys manufactureing plants," that mr. super-investor-scientist was supplying(or selling his product to) it for the customers who wanted the product manufactured...Remember when I said dont waste my time?.

; )

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Great Story

I've always wondered what women like Sandy were searching for. When they were single you figure they're looking for the right one, one they like a lot and one who is happy with them. But marriage doesn't seem to change them much. Whether it still wasn't quite right or what. Sandy sounds like a lost soul; one who HAS to have as many men as she can. She wanted marriage only for the security of it. She still sounds likable, but with a MAJOR fault.

Rob was quite fortunate finding Marie. Kinda like hitting the Mega Millions jackpot. The ending was perfect for him and his family.

Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wife's death...

really came out of the blue. Workplace violence is a reality but the situation seemed odd. You have Brad, the old boyfriend, at her workplace not knowing about Dave, her boss, but everybody in the company know about it and her slutty ways. Then suddenly, without a promise from Sandy, Brad goes off and kills her.

I do not understand why Brad freaked when she told him about the camera in the comfort room. After all, they did not fuck that night. In any case, the deed was done. I understand why she was upset (She had just fucked Dave) but her disagreement with Brad at that time makes no sense. Sandy had planned according to Dave to leave her husband that night so why did she involve Brad? If the company did not care about who fucked who, her only exposure was Brad who she provided unauthorized access to company files. She should have distanced herself from Brad and called Dave to get the tapes (if possible)and to circle the wagons.

Bottom Line: Excellent Story! Thanks for writing!

SleeplessinMD

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Great Story

Another great story by DG Hear. You are one of the best.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
She who plays with fire…

Why was wife ready to risk her plans for a ‘husband upgrade’, or even just continuing her sex games safely by risking her job security? Giving company secrets to Brad in return for sex seems uncalculated, and thus against character for her. As far as her death, I can totally see how someone who plays with fire (as she was playing with peoples’ emotions) would sooner or later get burned.

Thanks for the enjoyable read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hey real good job

more...more...more...

PraneetPraneetover 17 years ago
great story

As usual u have written down an amazing story ... but only one complain..please make ur submissions more frequent..

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Another great one!!!!

As I have said before, to me, DG Hear means well written top quality stories that keep us coming back for more! This story is again as realistic a portrayal of life and marital relationships that I have ever read on LITEROTICA. The hero deserved and got a second chance at happiness and those of us who love ‘Happy Endings’ should be very happy with this one! A great writer once wrote “I believe life is what you make it. Sure everything isn't perfect but you have to give it your best shot. If you try hard enough, you can make it. Don't worry about what someone else has. Look at your own life and your family's life and see what you can do with what God gave you”. What more is there to say? DG, Keep them coming. Pete.

asiaprofasiaprofover 17 years ago
So nice

to have such a

sweet and sour,

true-to-life tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very impressive!

How do you do it? Very impressive!

You have manage the story very well. I must really comment that this story was abit out of ordinary.

Great job!

Glad to be your reader

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Impreesed

I've read most all of your stories, and enjoy the vast majority of them (some are not my taste?) What I most enjoy is the stories have what appear to be real people in real situations and your writing, with grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. is very easy to follow and very engrossing. I've found myself looking up after reading one of your stories and realizing that it's way past my bedtime.

Thank you for your works and I encourage you to continue in your efforts. You are appreciated.

Larry Branaman

fallbran@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Beths father- asshole

Starnge- Beth's father dont like her daughter date whites, but himself have Italian wife. Such an asshole. Interesting- is it really possible in real life...

bornagainbornagainabout 16 years ago
Over Protective Father

If you think Beth`s Father is Hard he`s nothing compared to my dad when my sister would start to date he screened everybody.

Atlanta.Ga

telantelanalmost 16 years ago
very nice

I normally prefer stories with more of a graphic description of the sex.

However,i thoughrouly enjoyed reading this syory from start to finish.

I`m a sucker for happy endings.

Very well done.

mrskelleymrskelleyalmost 16 years ago
This was sweet!

Liked the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well, that was dfferent

Usually these stories have some great sexual content, but this one seemed like a real life love story. I enjoyed it from start to finish. Don't tell me they didn't have any kids together????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
how

How do these people survive let alone have degrees and own there own businesses, you got them made out to be so stupid it ruins your stories.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Another fine story DG.

I really enjoyed this one, especially the happy ending. Thanks for all you do, D.G., you are definitely one of the very best.

rlg99prlg99pover 13 years ago
Loved It

I read your more recent work and decided to go back and read some of your older stuff, I'm glad I did, It's good to be able to go back and read some real stories that mean something. Don't stop writing, There are not that many good writers out there any more.

bartolobartoloalmost 13 years ago
I enjoyed the story

The stories by D.G. Hear that I've read are all top-notch. Each focuses on an aspect or human relationship common to American life, and each story is typically well handled by the D.G. Hear.

One thing though: I don't recall from my kids when they were 1 yer old Back in the 1960's), but is a one year able to open his/her birthday gifts (properly)?

Also, within the story something was mentioned regarding a mother or gradmother of Rob's first wife as being in her 60's and not able to care for babies. Nowadays, 60 year old's (even 70 year old's plus people) preform all kinds of activities that 50 year age was more uncommonly preformed. I am retired but have been recalled since retriement to teach medical students and I'm in my 70's.

All best wishes. Bartolo

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
He is dishonest.

He promised Jim he wouldn't tell anyone about the cameras but he told Sandy so that was a lie. Therefore, contrary to the story image, he is a person of poor character.

auhunter04auhunter04over 12 years ago
He is dishonest II

DWornock should get credit for starting my thought process. Not only did the hero reviel the existance of the camera but it could very easily say contributed to the death of his wife.. Even more damming is it was done out of spite rather than accidental goof.

I normally rather enjoy this author, but the entire thing was just a little vanilla for me.

Can't hit a homerun every time, but for me there it is

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
He is dishonest III

Yeah he is so dishonest, a person of such poor character. Sandy was just the picture of perfect virtue. If either of the Two Einsteins below me can't figure it out I was being sarcastic..... Great story DG don't let the haters get to you these stories are your art.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 12 years ago
I still liked it -

I found the failure point where he told her (after she was done) that the camera existed a poor exercise in judgement but not horrible in its intent just is impact. As for dishonest - technically yes but certainly one of the least significant lies in this or most stories.

His contract with Jim had been essentially fulfilled when they found out the brad's login was used when Brad was in the space and that Sandy was the likely conduit for the exchange - this was not a law enforcement sting with hard rules of evidence to preserve and he was not a cop.

Like may of DG's stories it was painfully realistic in its portrayal of people.

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
A NEW MEANING TO COUCH TATER

and at the office. TK U MLJ LV NV

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
oh no

he told the cheating bitch the truth after she had been lying to him and she got killed - who the fuck cares. glad the cunt is dead and the reason for it is of no moment. she got killed because she was a cheating slut and got caught, not because she learned there was a camera. if she had not been a cunt she would never have been affected by the camera.

norcal62norcal62over 11 years ago
It's always easiest to kill off a problem character.

So very easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
bymyself13

how come,that while that guy is so intellegent there always are so stupid

when it is about woman?

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 11 years ago
the only thing stupid about this story was

the comments by Dworslock and auhunter04

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
fantastic story

I truly enjoyed the story and the characters. There was a great amount of emotion and description in this story that complemented the intrigue and plot. Thank you.

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
everytime a slut dies

you see a smile on someones face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
***

Not so bad a story, I even enjoyed large parts of it. One thing I don't understand however: you build this geek up as a whiz-kid who can get top grades at the drop of a hat and call him this successful businessman, yet he's only the boss and owner of a two or three employees computer repair business. One doesn't need much of a fancy college degree for that and I wouldn't think him to be the most successful person from a whole high school graduation class. In short, why would the head bitch want to try to trap him when there must have been other targets out there, some equal or superior to him? Please try it with more realism next time!

tO1kmhq5apoPRPwxtO1kmhq5apoPRPwxabout 9 years ago
what a mess...

bad plot, bad characters, badly written. shitty story. 1/5.

jackfrostedjackfrostedover 8 years ago
No Fault

A very well told tale. Good plot. A bit to short. Enjoyed it a lot.

Thanks Jack

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

The word for her is ZEBRA.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

there's a lot of truth in this story, at least about life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
loved her father's comment...

About black culture given he married white female...

My vast exposure and experience allows me to state much higher percentage of black racists than white

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trite

Ho-hum.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
unfinished

I have read a good many of this authors stories and they tend to follow a pattern. The story is developed well but the endings smack of boredom. I am left with the impression that he runs out of ideas for his endings and just wants to finish them in a quick and tidy manner which is a shame, perhaps his editors are failing him in this respect. Apply the boot please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Guy has a duty

to not let his daughter be around such obvious racists

If he'd been thinking about his daughter and not boning his high school crush he wouldnt have had a relationship with the racist guy's fairly racist daughter

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not bad

A good story for LW. Once again a cheating bitch is killed by her lover for cheating on him with another lover(s). Good riddance and a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"You're the reason I came and you know it. I've been waiting for you to ask me out and you never have. It's been four months since the tragedy and we've had lunch at least six times with Jim and once alone. I really care for you and I'm tired of waiting.

Gee Beth, I'm flattered, but as you and your father pointed out years ago I'm not black.

I have a daughter now, and I have to protect her from bigots and racists like you and your father, I have no qualms fucking you but you are not exactly marriage or mother material

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WOW!

That's what I thought when I finished this 5 star story. Kinda tugged at my heart there at the end.

Rob saying Abby did not ask to be born, reminded me of the one about the son arguing with his father. At the height of the argument, the son yells, "Well, I never asked to be born." The father shouts back, "And if you had, the answer would have been NO!"

All races have racists. I suspect the last two anonymous commenters (8-13-18 and 1-3-19) are racists who see other racists where there are none. Beth's black dad was a reformed mild racist who came to accept his new white son-in-law, and revel in his new white, blond, blue-eyed step granddaughter. Beth was never a racist, wanting a white guy for her boyfriend even in high school.

DG Hear packed a lot into this one: valedictorian, beauty queen, high school reunion, slut wife, fake pregnancy, unwanted pregnancy, single dad, high tech thievery, hidden surveillance, murder, wife abuse with induced miscarriage, interracial and young love rekindled, and happily ever after!!!

Top notch story.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow in deed!

A well written story, it shows that when he met Beth and I believe it was first love. but life always throws a curve ball, Yes, they both made mistakes (it's their right at that age) and fell by evil people, whom married them by devious methods or not parent material, but in the end found each other... to live happy ever after.

LovesNipplesLovesNipplesover 4 years ago
I have one Probelm with this story

I absolutely love this story and, if you don't mind, have added you to my Favorites list. Now, I do have one problem with the story and that is the constant referral to Beth, Marie, or what ever you wish to call her, as a "Mixed Race" woman. Quite honestly DG Hear, it is irrelevant. The world makes far too much out of "Race". In my mind, there is only ONE RACE, and that is the HUMAN RACE. The rest is just wrapping paper, and after we have been dead for a few days only a coroner or anthropologist tell if we were male, female, black, white or purple. When the Shit Hits the Fan, I don't give a damn who I am with, I just need to know they have my back as I have theirs. That being said, Sir, I will read your stuff any day of the week.

Keep writing, PLEASE

Semper Fi

Broken JarHead

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
I love stories like this

It's sad when parents don't want their children. I know because my mom and dad didn't want me

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
What Lovesnipples said

5*

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

A great story to read again. I agree with LovesNipples about the emphasis on race in LW. Its usually, 99% of the time, the use of the big, black male and white female to show the ultimate betrayal of her white husband. The black dildo is always supermanly man, while the white doormat is a sniveling wimp. That's the usual depiction of race in these stories. Beth was actually a very well presented character in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was a very good, well presented story - thank you for your story. It is sad that TROLLS tear apart a story simply because they are to ignorant to understand. If they read ALL the words instead of skimming / speed reading perhaps they might have understood that the only use of race was creating a turning point in the story. I don't condone racism but in the end it was negated by better understanding of the characters. The problem wasn't the story, the writer or the characters - we need better readers!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Racism makes a cameo appearance

The author clearly introduces racism into this story for a purpose. It is not a natural outgrowth of other aspects of the plot. A black father, married to a woman of Italian heritage, expressing his desire that his high school senior mixed race daughter "learn the black culture" and thus not date her white classmates is internally inconsistent and simply odd. It begs further exploration, if not explanation, but none is offered by the author.

When the daughter reappears in the story, it is revealed she is divorced. The author tells us her ex-husband was unfaithful and physically abusive but inexplicably does not reveal his race. Her father's racial beliefs are still enough of an issue for the MC that a meeting is arranged to address the matter. The father states he now would have no problem accepting both the MC and a white granddaughter into his family. Again, no insight is provided into his thoughts on the matter or how they have evolved over time.

At best, the role race plays in this story is confusing. I reassert DH Hear includes it for a purpose. It is his responsibility to make that purpose clear. The story suffers from his failure to do so. The racist elements of the plot appear sadly gratuitous in the absence of a broader context that provides them meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You can change the color of the people, Beth white Rob black or any other way and it is still a very good story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb writing keep it up (jaybee186)

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

Good story.

An interesting and well written plot.

Top ratings from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You were doing great until you killed Sandy off. That got you a 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ROBERT WAS JUST A WEAK WIMP LOSER!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I gave up reading when he decided to mess with your birth control pills so she would get pregnant. What a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Superb writing, plot, intrigue and story line. I would have liked Robert to be less of a wimp but in the end, he got the jackpot: baby, wife and extended family. Hope he gets a few little rug rats also with Beth/Marie.

5*

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The protagonist in this story doesn’t grammar the way that a high school honor grad would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Eh, okay story. Getting kinda sick of writers taking the easy route and never writing proper confrontation scenes.

Though even those that do write shit, so i suppose it's a wash either way.

DreddrasDreddrasalmost 2 years ago

"I didn't trust my wife so I made sure she got pregnant with my child" doesn't seem like the brightest of moves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it, except for the bc pills.

That's like replacing a fake gun with a real one (Alec Baldwin aside).

ibuguseribuguserover 1 year ago

Sorry but for someone who thinks he is very intelligent, he sure made a lot of dumb decisions...

Marrying her.

Tricking her into having a child.. Man, that was the dumbest.

Telling her a camera was installed? Jim could've sued him for that. Talk about unprofessional...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Have to agree with the comments about racism made about one year ago. The black father's original requirements regarding dating options for his daughter make no sense given that his wife, and her mother, is white. Robert's insistence on making those restrictions an issue years later is also perplexing. The author's inclusion of this emphasis on race in the story without any clear purpose or reason is unfortunate and lowers the quality of this submission. Unfortunately, it also brings his racial beliefs and biases into question.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 1 year ago

Fun little story. Should have said hundreds of thousands. Tens of thousands was just funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Rob was a pussywhipped CUCK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Mostly good, but he gave in to Sandy too much. Also, I'm not a fan of death as payback for cheaters. While it might be cleaner, I think they should live a long life of regret.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The biggest mistake of all, marrying Sandra after only 3 months dating. She says she's pregnant? They didn't use any protection? Should've made the intention known but then wait a bit longer to wed. It's just the 3mo. deal that bothers me.

The idiot finds her birth control pills, then switches them for a sugar pill. WTF?? Be a man & confront the woman as to why, when they're supposedly trying for a baby, she's taking those pills.

He sees her in the office one day in not a compromising position but one that likely wouldn't pass a husband test. Instead of asking loudly for his wife, since he knows where she is, just effin walk in & catch them. Of course, he'd be videoing it all.

A somewhat decent story... but that's all. The husbands made to be wimpish. 3 stars Bob

FluidswallowerFluidswallower6 months ago

A well-written, charming tale. Thanks for a delightful read.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well adjusted black women are the most loyal, dedicated, compassionate, empathetic and sexy as hell, partners you could ever hope for.

Full

Stop.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

lol, awesome way to ingratiate yourself to future inlaws, bring along the most adorable kiddo and sick em on em, hell even better teach her to call him 'papaw', he'd agree to the wedding then and there lol

inka2222inka22223 months ago

10 stars for a combo of a great romance and a neat BTB.

@anon - before marxist left wing destroyed black families, the black culture was family centric (just like white one before 1940s), and valued loyalty, hard work, responsibility and dedication. That's been all lost culturally since then, with marxist flavored feminism (second and especially 3rd-4th wave) and its man hatred and selfishness and lack of responsibility, accountability or loyalty instilled into women of all races in the West. The impact was worse on blacks simply because they were poorer to begin with, with a vicious self feeding cycle of single motherhood-poverty-single motherhood reinforcing itself every generation.

SackettheartSackettheart3 months ago

I enjoyed this story even though you could see where this was going as far as the marriage was heading. But this was still something I enjoyed reading. Really loved the surprise about what eventually happened to the wife. I know this is fiction and it was the story surprise that I didn't see coming. I have really been enjoying reading DG Hear's stories. Some much better than others but all still I nice read. I have been going through this authors entire work alphabetically.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...