All Comments on 'Not My Type: Adele Ch. 03'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
MugsyBMugsyBalmost 14 years ago
Holy cow.

The way you create chemistry between your characters is amazing. This is such a sweet story but the underlying tension between Adele and Nate is so strong and believable. I was so excited to see a new chapter and I put my own writing on hold just to read it. Thanks so much for the latest and I can't wait to see more.

cpm09cpm09almost 14 years ago
I love it!

I am really feeling for Adele..You write beautifully. Than you so much!

DeeLilyDeeLilyalmost 14 years ago
Beautiful

Your stories are so beautifully written with such care for emotion and passion. thank you for writing - and please keep them coming! I can't wait for the next chapters!

RedShoeGirlRedShoeGirlalmost 14 years ago
yay!

so glad to see the chapters coming through regularly, I'm loving the intensity of the characters and the delicate beauty of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The Scarlet Letter

Love the reference to "scarlet letter" and I can see Mrs. Macintyre will give them some trouble. Also, the way you are building up Nate's caracter is simply amazing :) please post soon!

Mara -Portugal

cafeoleymascafeoleymasalmost 14 years ago
perfect

I love reading everything you've written. You pace the stories well, develop the characters, give them flaws. I feel like I've met (and fallen in love) with everyone and that if I met any of them at the corner store, I could introduce myself.

Bravo.

Lisa

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
ditto

i agree that it is perfect, nates thoughts on pre marital sex sounds like a clergyman i know and the fact that both of them are on pins and needles sounds so true that i cannot wait for the next chapter

TricialenTricialenalmost 14 years ago
Simply Perfect

Your love stories, and they are love stories, are simply beautiful. I was so happy to see you continue and feel so blessed that you have shared your amazing talent with us. Your characters are real, they hurt and laugh and love, and stay true to their hopes and beliefs. You make me believe in happily ever afters.... and I know that Adele and Nate will have their happily forever after....thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful, again!

I've been reading your stories for a long while, and I was so thrilled to see a new one! Every one of them has been a delight and this one is no exception. You are exceptional!

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

I got so excited to see your next chapter and the fact it is set in Canada is wonderful.

sol76sol76almost 14 years ago
Beautiful Writing

I just found Not my Type the other day and have finally read all the chapters to date. I'm really loving your writing. The whole Tanner family thing has had me crying, laughing and smiling and Adeles story is developing into something so touching.

Can't wait for the next chapter keep it up :)

Sol xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I need more . . .

to fuel my addiction, love you're writing so much, keep up the fantasmagorical work 'sigh'

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Of Course Not, Dear

Because he has already shown himself to be a person of excellent character who deeply cares about her feelings.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
I'm absolutely hooked

on this beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Presbyter

Of course a presbyter is a priest -- the leader of the ritual of the church. So your comparison is really with a Roman Catholic priest, who somehow was made to be celibate - but not from the beginning.

Lovely story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You've done well.

Thank you for telling your readers up front that you did research to write about the Presbyterian church. There are different branches with very different philosophies and doctrine. I've been married to a PCUSA minister for almost three decades. Pastors are human. Sex happens outside of the bounds of marriage and there is no exception for them. And not all pastors are trustworthy. I've met plenty who could stand a refresher course.

You've done a great job so far. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not impressed with Adele's sense of friendship.

She's letting Lily hang in the wind, while Lily's convinced Adam is cheating on her. At the very least, she should give Adam a heads-up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
lovely story...

i wish i were as articulate as so many of the commenters...please continue, and thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3012 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...