All Comments on 'Not My Type: Adele Ch. 05'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
cpm09cpm09almost 14 years ago
That was cruel!

I needed a cold shower after this chapter! You are the best!

There's only one problem, this chapters are not coming fast enough!!

take care!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great chapter!

As well as the setup for the next story in the series, I hope?? (please please please please please? :)

honeywldcathoneywldcatalmost 14 years ago
Great Job!

I love the fact that you keep teasing and leaving us hanging. I also love the chemistry between your characters. Keep up the good work...and I can't wait for the next chapter!

MissWizzMissWizzalmost 14 years ago
I loved the twist

I know, everybody (including me) was begging you to let it happen, but we can't forget where Nate is coming from. I got really excited about the cliffhanger but wasn't disappointed when Nate pulled out. You have created such complex and real characters, and I love the story.

But please don't make us wait too long ;-)

Can't wait for the next chapter!

LakergirlLakergirlalmost 14 years ago
Loved it!!!!!

OK. I might be in the minority but I'm glad nothing happened. We've seen (as well be convinced alot of other folk) that a lasting relationship can't possible be so with "trying on the shoes first". Dude, it alot more serious than shoes and glad to see Nate didn't go the route of some other men of the cloth. Loved it and I'm not on the seat of my chair with the introduction of Matt's boss!!!! Interesting....................I'm not going to dwell on it because I'll get too excited. Thanks and great writing. Hope you are having fun with it. Five stars. Lakergirl

cafeoleymascafeoleymasalmost 14 years ago
YAY!

Though it was a surprise that they didn't 'do the deed', it was also refreshing. Taking the time to get to know each other is somewhat a lost practice in this day and age.

When you finally let them come together (so to speak), I'm sure it will be beyond hot!

evanslilyevanslilyalmost 14 years ago
LOL, you must have be sooo tempted... :)

To let them do the deed, I mean. But you stayed true to your characters. You're a stronger woman than me. ;-)

Really looking forward to finding out how Nate gets to keep his promise!

Lily

-x-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Ah, ...

...so that's Felicity. Well, I guess there a story to it. ;-)

I really appreciate the way your stories evolve and the detail you give to the different persons especially their emotions. The hesitation of both Adele and Nate do feel real and makes the story swing. I really like to know if Nate has his own demons like your heroine.

Yours truly

Michael ;-)

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenalmost 14 years ago
hardly numb ...

but most definitely aching. that was a great installment and fully true to the character of the story that they would not have slept together. thank you for not leaving us wondering how Nate was feeling in the light of day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Can't wait for Chapter 6

I'm a huge fan... I feel like I know your characters and I've been hooked since the very first story. I'm so happy to read each chapter as they arrive, thankfully there are a lot more Tanners that I hope will keep you inspired (Looks like Matt & Felicity are next?) Thank you so much, please, please keep writing!!!

LP

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 14 years ago
Great

As always a wonderful chapter. Can't wait to read more.

gainsaywhodaregainsaywhodarealmost 14 years ago
Un

BUHlievable... All week long, you had me singing 'Sail away with me honey I put my heart in your hand'. And now, my heart just shattered in pieces for Adele. First, I thought I was mad because Nate and Adele deserved each other but were not getting anywhere. But then I realized I was mad because Adele deserved the best happiness long overdue. I so ached for Nate to console her when she was hurting. And now I am just plain mad at myself for grieving along with a fictional character!

I hope you do realize that if you could make someone go insanely obsessed with a story, you have definitely got a true, raw talent. Ok, so that was Felicity. Can we get back to Adele and Nate now, please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
phenomenal...... as always!

this story (and all your stories) is wonderful. as others have said, i find myself really caring for the characters. i can't help but wonder what is going through nate's head!

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
more soon please

i love you stories and their characters ( and i flick is going to be a feisty one) hope to see more soon, as they are so enjoyable and funny

victorechovictorechoalmost 14 years ago
Another fabulous story

I don't know why I even bother to write when I can just sit back and read your beautiful work. Did I mention I have started hyping this story on my Twitter feed? No eh? :-) Yes, I am very evil, very, very evil...(and I wonder if Jason has that boat ready yet...I should go and check...You are the world to me.) Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thats quite a promise!

Woo hoo! Can't wait for you to get to that part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

Great language, surprising twist and deadly romantic... more..more...more... and please as soon as possible

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
superb!

i'm all geared up for the next part. i absolutely cannot wait to continue reading this story. so romantic and thrilling and it just gives me chills reading that last part! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Almost Perfection

But, J, you may remember how "picky" I can be. With all of the very true accolades, I have to think that you meant for Nate to turn very suddenly from reverend to rogue not "rouge".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I have read all of the not my type saga, i love all of it, can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Please enter the Nude Day Contest!

We definately need to have great writers like yourself entering stories in LITEROTICA'S Special Contests. The contest starts next month - why nnot reward your faithfull readers with an entry

jim

Fire_LionessFire_Lionessalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

Ahhhhh! You're killing me, but I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It's not fair...

...having to wait until you post the next installment :( I thought you said you had the story all written out??

MollyDollyMollyDollyalmost 14 years ago
Wow!

"Whatever they imagine happened between the two of us will pale in comparison to when it actually does"

So freakin' sexy. I wonder if I'll ever hear words that sexy from a man! Phew! Beautiful, FK! :)

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlalmost 14 years ago
So great to have you back

I've been reading voraciously chapter by chapter - all day - in between work, on the subway, etc, etc! It's great so far! On to the next chapter... :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hot.

the rev is the sexiest man alive. at least in all the stories i've ever read here. such discipline!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 6 years ago
I finally speak up! :+)))

MALE person here!

Them folks what likes story DEVELOPMENT?

As I read these, I marveled that I had already issued stars...?

Until this one. I had clearly worn out with all the heartfelt pondering,

non-credible barriers, and convenient flimsy delays.

So I abandoned story.

It is OVERWHELMINGLY OBVIOUS that females are adoring All This.

I'm happy for you, Lady Readers. We can stipulate to the Mars/Venus differential?

I adore the intelligence, well observed details, and occasional Bingo phrase.

Id est, like Nate bundling the parishioners out after church service. Perfect!

I also have an inexhaustible appreciation for Happy Endings...(Your opening promise.)

Therefore, I will slog on to that fulfillment.

Love to All...:+)))

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...