All Comments on 'Not My Type: Adele Ch. 09'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
gracemarie36gracemarie36almost 14 years ago
Thank you!

Wonderful. I do not practice organized religion, but the part about Adele taking comfort in the familiarity of church was inspiring. Also, Adam's speech was perfect! So sincere, so charming, so Adam! I loved the last part, "To Lilly, and therefore to love."

We should all have partnerships like those your characters share :)

Best,

Grace

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 14 years ago
Very nice

I do love a happy ending. Well done.

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenalmost 14 years ago
lovely story

your characters so very real and true to their own nature. i like the bits of drama and appreciate that they are not out scale in comparison to the overall story. the message of love was inspiring. i patiently wait for more of the Tanner family saga.

LakergirlLakergirlalmost 14 years ago
Well Done! Five Stars!

Beautiful ending. Interesting taking the high road with Nate and the Mac Inyres because I was sort of looking forward to that one but.............LOVED IT nonetheless.

keep up the great work. Lakergirl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
well actually thank you ...

As per usual a great story. You've officially wrecked me for guys, I want Nate! lol I shall keep an eye out for your next installment!

Mags

cpm09cpm09almost 14 years ago
This was a beautiful story.

I loved every single chapter. You have in me a faithful reader, thank you very much for another wonderful jouney.

I am looking forward to Felicity's story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Perfect

I love this wondeful story and can not wait for more to come!

Blueheart0Blueheart0almost 14 years ago
Thank you

For a beautiful story and series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
yay

this is such a touching story. i look forward to your future work thank you for sharing with me :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
It's 1:54 a.m. down here in Germany ...

and I just finished your story. :-D

It was really fun to read it and like you said, the characters have grown, have come to life in their own special way. Thanks to your imagination and your art of writing.

That is the reason why I am looking for stories from you everytime I visit lit!

Thank you very much for this one.

Yours truely,

Michael :-)

TricialenTricialenalmost 14 years ago
Magic

Your stories are pure magic... the romance takes my breath away... the simplicity is disarming... the characters are so very human and so very loved ... I will certainly be looking for the next chapter in this wonderful love story... Thank you so much for sharing this we us...

gainsaywhodaregainsaywhodarealmost 14 years ago
Wow...

I didn't know how you could end Adele's story in one chapter, especially after what happed in Chapter 8, but you did... Well, it's not really the end because I just know that Adele and Nate will cross path with Felicity and we will hear from them again.

This chapter was like a godsend to me. I was feeling down today and on top of that, I knew I wouldn't be able to check your story on Tuesday. And then I decided I would check today and voilà! it was there! Very beautifully written. I am just so happy for Adele that she finally found happiness in life. They absolutely deserved one another - a pity to those who can't see that. In your face, Jenny McIntyre! What business do they have snooping around the manse anyway? Some people are just SO rude.

lostchickenlostchickenalmost 14 years ago
Need more stars...

5 stars isn't enough! That was a beautiful, amazing, incredible, humbling chapter and I cried at the end! Thank you for keeping their characters intact and breathing life into them. You have an amazing talent and I look forward to reading more about the Tanner family as they come.

StarofAirdrieStarofAirdriealmost 14 years ago
Just one more chapter

As much as I loved this chapter, I felt that we are hanging a bit here. I would love to see Lilly and Adam married, but more importantly, I'd like to see Adele and Nate come to terms with their intimacy and become married. Honestly, I'd love to see her Shepherded thru her conversion into Prebyterianism as well... still wonderful, and I've loved the characters and I get a kick out of Flick

(plus I have never heard any other person's eyes other than mine described as green with a sapphire ring around the iris - so if it's made up, it actually does exist!)

LJ

MissBoePeepMissBoePeepalmost 14 years ago
Another chapter pleaaasssee!!!

I've been reading every story or yours over the past few weeks after breaking my leg and i've loved every minute, i think you're an extraordinary writer. However, i had hoped that there would be another chapter after this one where Adam and Lilly are married, Nate and Adele finally get some 'alone time' and get married! If you cant write this though then i'm still looking forward to the storys of the other siblings :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Awesome chapter!

I can't wait for more stories from you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
good writing!!

its just so good to find good writing!

catman71catman71almost 14 years ago
great

i story where the people and not the sex is at thr forfront . i do hope the felicity's story is arounf soon, and that you delve back in to the other sup[porting people in the story such as rhi's boss/friend/atlernate mother

DeeLilyDeeLilyalmost 14 years ago
Beautiful!

Such a heartwarming story! truly beautiful writing - and I seriously hope we'll hear more about Adele and Nate! I don't think I could handle not seeing more of them! thank you for this and all your other stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Absolutely Amazing

Your writing is the only thing that has made me truly believe in love for a very long time - to feel like someday, I can partake. I adore you, and your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I never thought I would cry reading a story on this site, but your amazing descriptions of the deepest feelings of the heart really touch me. You have an amazing talent, I hope it takes you far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful!

What a wonderful story. Thank you so very much! I can't wait for them to announce their engagement - and I can't wait for the wedding!! I'm so glad this isn't the end.

starry_nightstarry_nightalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful

Firstkiss, thanks so much for writing these stories and sharing them with us. Your writing makes me feel happy and hopeful. I love reading about these characters and look forward to the next part in the series.

PrincessErinPrincessErinalmost 14 years ago
Fantastic

I get so excited when one of your stories is posted. I love your stories and just really can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
One minor quibble, forgive me :)

Love, love, love your stories. They are so full of love, and trust, and the purity of relationships. And you bring your characters alive.

My quibble? :) Blame my profession for it (I'm an editor), but it has to be Brewsters (plural) instead of Brewster's (possessive) in the two places you used it on the front page.

Don't mean to nitpick through such a lovely story, but I don't want even the tiniest mistake to spoil your wonderful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Lovely

Adele and Nate's story may be the best yet, but your characters are all so well written that I want to know more about each of them. I want to go to Rhi and Joe's next Sunday. I wonder if there are any houses for sale on the island.

Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I LOVE love

...and your stories are brimming with it. I had to distract myself a couple of times reading this latest chapter as I didn't want to reach the end of Adele and Nate's story. I look forward to the next tales with anticipation

dreamcastteendreamcastteenalmost 14 years ago
Im in tears.

No lie, I have tears streaming down my face. I LOVE YOUR WRITING! I could not get enough of Adam and Lilly, oh my god!!! It was SO sweet and perfect. Just absolutely loved it. You need to write more of these, because simply to say... There is never enough. You are a FANTASTIC writer. <3

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful!

After discovering, to my delight, that you had posted more, I read it all in less than 24 hours-even at inappropriate times! I just couldn't stop. I love your writing. I aspire to write like you. Your characters are so likeable and compelling, I can see how you've become attached to them. Looking forward to Felicity's story! Keep writing! :-D

Texas TeaseTexas Teaseover 13 years ago
Bravo!

Firstkiss,

Once again, a stellar story. I am literally left crying, yearning for more. It's been such a long time since I've visited this site, so it was a happy discovery to find a new storyline in the series.

On those days you are feeling down or are facing writer's block, please remember this - your stories are beautiful, like works of art. You have the ability to entertain, titillate and satisfy my desire for romance.

I always experience a roller coaster of emotions as I read each chapter. My boyfriend even commented on how I would laugh aloud and then be in tears a few moments later. I love how your stories pull at my heart, like delicious torture.

A million thank-yous are not enough to express how much I appreciate your creativity...you are wonderful!

kymmer55kymmer55over 13 years ago
Kudos!!!

Favorite NMT story so far!!!! You are now officially one of my favorite writers. I can't wait to read Felicity's story!

Mel_the_redheadMel_the_redheadover 13 years ago
Waiting for more!

I have you bookmarked and come to check to make sure I haven't missed your latest story. Please keep writing! You are working on Felicity, right? I'm waiting impatiently....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!

I have read a lot of stories on Literotica and this group is one of my Favorites. Its not my type but I love it anyway. Please continue writing Im waiting impatiantly for more.

flgurleygrlflgurleygrlover 13 years ago

Great story! Beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful!

My favorite story so far! I wish it wouldn't end. Will Nate and Adele have a baby? What about Violet? Will she find some one for her? Oh please continue the story. Can't wait til the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Beautiful story

I've been away from the internet for a while so only just catching up. Your stories are some of my favourites on here, and have loved finishing off this 'episode' (just read chapters 6-9). You wrote it beautifully and entirely in line with the (religious) story that you were creating. Kudos to you, FK.

I'm looking forward to starting on Felicity's story - not least because that's my name! There are not that many Felicitys in literature :)

Thanks again, Felicity

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
i love the Tanners!!!

more pleaseeee.... :) love your work so much. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nate & Adele is my favourite!

Thank you so much for Nate & Adele's story. It is a story of second chance, courage and support from love ones. Trust in ourselves, others & God.

It is so easy to shield ourselves from being hurt again. We turn away opportunities..... we do not want to try... it is too scary cos being hurt is so so painful..... But then we never live if we do not love.

This story is a good reminder to live. God always give us chances after chances. We just need to give one to ourselves. TQ again.

jules9987jules9987over 13 years ago
Keep it up!

I got sick and tired of waiting for more of Flick's story, so I reread the whole series! I really appreciate that this story is about love before they consummate, and not lust and sex that leads to love eventually. Also, do me a favor, twenty years from now, can you continue the story with Maddie and Sofie finding love? I'm not so patient that I want to wait the twenty years, I just hate things set in the future. I wouldn't want to reread the story twenty years from now and have to roll my eyes at the flying cars you included when in reality we are already warping from one location to another;)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 13 years ago
man..

Your stories let me know that love can be there for me too... maybe a second chance... I just gotta let it...Tears man... tears

catman71catman71about 13 years ago
just re-read

and my prior, if not well typed, are still in effect, but i add one more thing. you have written nate as a man who see's god as someone who , while having rules, also is one who is relaxed in them when the situation or circumstances need them to be, to bad so many of the cloth are either so rigid, or do not even follow the precepts of what they profess to represent, and that covers all the rainbow of religion

BlackHeart521BlackHeart521about 13 years ago
just wow

thank you very very much for the loving story. its so real, so romantic and very well told. its simply perfect. it brought me much joy reading it. and i must say, its also great film material in my opinion :)

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
I have seldom

read a more beautiful love story anywhere.

And right now, it's just what I needed. I know what to do with my own life now. I can't thank you enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My Favorite!!

Adam and Lily are probably my favorite!! The two together are so adorable. Also all of your stories are so amazing! And I've read them at least 3 times already. They're that good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
BEST

OF THE BEST.. none other top 10 stories can touch this one, and best author wrote this.

Cindi47Cindi47about 10 years ago
Wonderful ..loved it!

I'm sniffing as I finished this beautiful story. Thank you for the lovely romance, I;ve thoroughly enjoyed it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
missing your work

hoping you still check in occasionally and are working on finishing the not my type saga with the rest of the tanner's stories. i love rereading it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tears

I appreciate your excellent writing. You bring tears to the eyes of this old engineer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please continue

Brilliant stories but please continue the Tanner family stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your writing is exceptional

Love and appreciate the less blatant, more tasteful erotica in your stories. Your subtleness stimulates and drives our own erotic imaginations most effectively. Great job "first kiss".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Love

I have fallin in love with the Tanner's and their friends. Each story has made me cry and laugh. Keep writing more and more about them.

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 6 years ago
It's a Romance novel...:+))

I wish you the same joy you have brought to your

readers here.

This much happiness overrules my preferences.

The Adele series is artfully organized. Good Luck with it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

i hope you are is happy as your fictional friends. slap hapy papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Justified Praise

It s so nice in this age of cynicism & negativity to read a romantic, escapist love story.

Having been through a torrid twelve months, what a pleasant change to read a charming series of stories about "normal" people who are not hurting or abusing each other constantly.

I realize that there is a demand for other types of tales on this website & long may people have the freedom to both write and read them but for once, it is lovely not to see simpering sissies, misandrist harpies & revolting sadists hellbent on abusing their partners.

Thank you for trying to restore the balance. I for one, will be happy to read more of your output. It helps keep away the monsters out there in the dark. Regards, Steffi.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I love your stories, I’ve read them so many times, so glad to see you’re back!! Can’t wait to read more stories of yours!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Your writing is beyond reproach Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I know I will reread all of these stories over and over for years to come. I love how you write and I am hooked!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3012 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...