All Comments on 'Not My Type: Adele'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Heh!

at last, the Adele chapter. Thank You!

LakergirlLakergirlabout 14 years ago
Well worth the wait and Great beginning

Thanks for the story and I hope you don't get any flack about the "religious" part. The beginning was great, loved the development for the couples. Looking forward to the story. It is hard, I believe, in any faith to be the "potential" spouse of a man of faith. Not an easy role to take on for anyone in any faith. So the trouble with Adele is soooooooooo justified. See ya soon I guess and thanks again. Keep writing.

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenabout 14 years ago
looking good

and I am looking forward to reading the rest of Adele and Nate's story. excellent start.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
small world

Maybe you're planning on doing this, already, but I think it would be an interesting twist if you could manage to work Kelly into the story, somehow. =)

MissWizzMissWizzabout 14 years ago
I've been waiting for this!

It's so wonderful to finally have the rest of the story. Thank You for bringing us Adele and Nate's story. I've been looking forward to it for so long!!

I already like the beginning and can't wait for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
YAY!!

So glad you're back and writing! Can't wait to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great start!

Very glad to see you post this chapter! I think I'll enjoy the potential religious aspects of Adele and Nate's story, and I'm glad you're brave enough not to shy away from what you want to write just because it involves religion. I love how you write Adam--he defies all my stereotypes. I love finally knowing his story (nosy woman that I am), but I really hope that Lilly's suspicions get put to rest quickly. I know they're fictional characters and not real people, but I really don't want this to come between them for an extended period of time!

Unrelated note: I'll admit, even after having read all of your other "Not My Type" stories (love them all), I'm still not sure which real/fictional Canadian(?) island this all takes place on. Silly me.

marexotic18marexotic18about 14 years ago
yay!

So excited for Adele's story! I am especially thrilled that you already have it all written! When I first saw this chapter I was going to wait until all the chapters were posted to start reading, but with the guarantee that new chapters will be coming soon, I don't think I can resist reading each chapter fresh! Thank you for sharing your work with us!

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 14 years ago
Wow

So excited to see another story of yours. Great first chapter and I can't wait to read more. Thank you.

catman71catman71about 14 years ago
yes

this will be as good as the other two if not better

MugsyBMugsyBabout 14 years ago
Good start.

So glad to see that you're back. I'm really looking forward to reading this newest chapter of "Not My Type," and like the others before me, I'm very glad that you've written the whole thing already. Very good start and I love that Adam is the one trying to talk some sense into Adele. Can't wait to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I'm so glad you're back!

This story seems like it's going to be great! The first line sucked me in and I can't wait for the next chapter. Well done!

lostchickenlostchickenabout 14 years ago
Woohoo!!

Yay.... so excited to see this addition!! Classic ending and I love the stories that link into this.

Thank you for continuing on with the saga.!

cpm09cpm09about 14 years ago
You are back!!

Can't tell you how happy I am to see you back! love this series! Great start, will be checking for updates everyday!

mtmissymtmissyabout 14 years ago
you said its done??!! More??!!

PPPPLEEAASE!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
wow!

your work keeps getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
oooohh sooo goood!!!:)

plzz don't keep us waiting too long

gracemarie36gracemarie36about 14 years ago
So good!

This is great work, please post the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great stuff!

wow, i was so surprised to find ya posting stories again. i loved the first 2 story lines and i'm really looking forward to seeing this one play out. you mentioned the story is already finished too? yay! i'm hoping to see a new chapter (or 10, ha!) up soon. thx for this and keep it coming i can't get enough!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Lovee Nate!

Great story I love all of them. Side note though you said Adam was charged with assault but assault is only threatening someone battery is the actual hurting someone

RockandRaunchRockandRaunchover 12 years ago

I love the depth you create in your characters, as well as the variety. It is nice to see an author examining the view points of more than one character carefully, it makes it much easier to relate to at least one of them.

Thank you very much for the enjoyment I've gathered from your stories over the last couple of years!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
A lovely tale

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
´I could care less which religion you follow´

sure you mean that? i certainly do not care what religion anyone follows...but i´d say that i couldn't care less...,not could care less. the meanings are opposites. don´t know how that happens.

however, love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The story is great, you describe the characters so vividly that it feels like I have met them for real. The story is believable as are the characters in it. In my opinion you are one of the best authors on this site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3012 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...